Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loose woman web page i t v

+14
margaret
matthew
tanszi
wjk
Karen
Lioned
maebee
cherry1
cass
marxman
chrissie
Panda
Keela
nospinnaker
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

loose woman web page i t v  Empty loose woman web page i t v

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 12:42

they are taking comments very anti - anyone thats on fb sites please take a link 400 posts and counting a lot getting through loose woman web page i t v  25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
loose woman web page i t v  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100loose woman web page i t v  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

loose woman web page i t v  Empty Re: loose woman web page i t v

Post  margaret Thu 3 May - 12:45

It's five years ago today that Madeleine McCann disappeared from a holiday flat in Portugal. Now, the case has been reopened by the met police, and parents Kate and Gerry are more positive than ever about finding their daughter.

So, what do we think about the case five years on?

Idiots!

Liz Newman Far be it from me to tell you that you are wrong, BUT The Met have NOT reopened the case, they can't reopen the case, its is only Portugal who can do this, and they have stated, they will not be opening the case until NEW and CREDIBLE evidence is found. Now, if the McCann said they would go and do the reconstruction that was refused a couple of years ago, this would be NEW evidence and the case would be reopened. However, they have not done this. Also this taxi driver that has come to light, it actually first came to light in 2008 and was dismissed as he said the woman with the child resembled Kate McCann. None of this is helping in finding what happened to Madeleine McCann. Perhaps it would be a good idea for someone from the media to actually check before they start printing and saying things that they have their facts right.
15 minutes ago · Like · 1
Danyele L. Hidderley She won't be found alive. Her parents KNOW that. But they have to carry on with this 'hunt' so that they don't look suspicious. But their actions make them prime suspects!
15 minutes ago · Like · 5
Mel Morrison People go missing, or are mudered every day. I think its digusting that this case gets so much publicity and others arent paid any attention at all. Of course the parents want to keep searching, but I think alot of people are fed up of hearing about this case on the news which has somehow got special treatment.
13 minutes ago · Like · 5
Natasha Maria R to the woman who left the silly comment on here saying that any parent on here that say they have never left their child/children on their own is lieing! well I HAVE NEVER LEFT MY KIDS ON THEIR OWN!!!!!!!! ans this applies to alot of parents on here, anyone that does leave their kids on their own arnt parents in my eyes!
13 minutes ago · Like · 7
Ritaloveselvis Allott They shouldnt av left any of
Then alone end of
12 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 3
Jane Taylor i agree they should have been prosecuted,im a single mum+have been abroard with my children,i took them out with me in the evening,they ALLOW families!! i wdnt use a babysitting service but that is my choice.+ i DNT understand why mrs mccann washed her favourite cuddly!!! i remember saying it at the time,she said cos it had suncream on it+was dirty!! but that was the scent of there child!! all a bit odd.
12 minutes ago · Like · 5
Susan Jones Of course they know they did if and covered it up along with their friends!!!
12 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 2
Ben Loker They know what has happened to her!
Stil to many strange rings goin on! Sleepin tablets!!! And y only one child taken? If it was to be the people who steal kids to sell they wud all b gone! Fishy I think!
12 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 3
Linda Wrafter ‎@ Koryn ,the FACT that McCanns refuse to take lie detector test live on Tv speaks volumes, IF i were them and knew 90% of the country thought i was a lair ,(amongst other things) I would clear my name,they wont do that ? I wonder why that is ?
12 minutes ago · Like · 3
Zak Simpson With all the publicity about madeline, i think if anyone kidnapped her at all, they would have disposed of her by now or at least passed her on. If you were an evil person who knew the whole of the world was looking for this girl you kidnapped.. im sure you would get rid of her.
10 minutes ago · Like
Maryse Lewitt She should never have been left unattended to begin with. For two doctors to do this I find it unbelievable. I think they know what as happened to there daughter.
9 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 5
Alan Drew The Portugese police didn't act quicker than they should have done, it's disgusting that people are put into powerful jobs & just make a complete mess of the situation. Because they were a non-portugese family & it wasn't of any interest to them, they allowed the people who snatched her. Leave the country at great speed, I've always maintained the idea of her being alive & now living in South Africa..only because the idea of her being in Europe is to much of a risky & hot idea. My thoughts are & having always been with the family, just to know something would be a step closer. x
9 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 2
Vicki Maginn natasha marie r well said i have never nor ever would leave my children 4 any reason
8 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 1
Ann Bartlett They never physically searched for wee Maddie themselves! They knew it would be futile as hey knew what happened her! End of
8 minutes ago · Like · 5
Michelle Allen I really cannot believe that people think Gerry and Kate are involved, come on people do u really honestly believe that! If they were involved then so was all the group, I would put my house on it that they are not at all involved, yes they shouldn't have left the kids and I never did but they must live with the guilt, leave them alone
8 minutes ago via Mobile · Like · 1
Linda Wrafter IMO David Cameron should have insisted on McCanns taking lie detector test before ONE PENNY of taxpayers money was given to them ,and what is now happening to the millions donated by pensioners and children + book money ? It sat in their LIMITED COMPANY (NOT a charity) set up within 9 DAYS of Maddies demise, ....not expecting her home then Kate ?
8 minutes ago · Like · 6
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
loose woman web page i t v  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100loose woman web page i t v  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 12:56

I claim first dibs on Michelle Allen's house.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 12:57

theres a few in about eddie and keela jonna posted a video from the sun - ive posted a few too
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 3 May - 13:11

The End Is Nigh wrote:I claim first dibs on Michelle Allen's house.

Damn! I missed that. loose woman web page i t v  23324

Those comments are a real eye opener, very very few supportive ones. What will the pros say? loose woman web page i t v  912418
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 13:12

well over 500 and i must say most are allowed . times might be changing loose woman web page i t v  25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 13:13

margaret wrote:

Damn! I missed that. loose woman web page i t v  23324

Those comments are a real eye opener, very very few supportive ones. What will the pros say? loose woman web page i t v  912418
ive had a few posted same avi as i have here loose woman web page i t v  25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Thu 3 May - 13:23

Could you supply a url for this lot - whilst I can find the Loose Woman FB page I can't see anything on it...
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 13:47

just asked on fb if someone can put a link here any members that post here
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 3 May - 13:55

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 13:57

thanks margaret was sending out a sos loose woman web page i t v  294124 loose woman web page i t v  307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Thu 3 May - 14:04

Did anyone watch the show today? Seems they discussed the Mcs. Someone has posted this "I think the ladies where totally off the mark on this topic." and it was a pro comment so I'm guessing the "ladies" perhaps weren't so pro.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Thu 3 May - 14:07

Its actually very interesting reading through the comments as most are very negative re them being left alone in the apartment. There are also quite a few comments saying the whole thing is suspect. These are normal people with no specific interest in the case who are commenting by the look of it. The tide has definitely turned.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 3 May - 14:20

quickfingers wrote:Its actually very interesting reading through the comments as most are very negative re them being left alone in the apartment. There are also quite a few comments saying the whole thing is suspect. These are normal people with no specific interest in the case who are commenting by the look of it. The tide has definitely turned.

I was going to say quickfingers, no-one say 'the tide is turning' because it well and truly has! In fact, judging by the comments on todays Sun and Daily Mail, l think they should build an ark......

People aren't daft, it's all up there again, the 48 questions, the Gaspars, Eddie and Keela, people saying they should have taken that lie detector test they offered to, l'd forgotten about that one but the public hasn't.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 May - 14:21

Thanks for the link! Just having a read....
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 3 May - 15:38

675 comments now, 99% of which are critical of the McCanns. Maybe today, Madeleine's anniversary, will be the day that truly marks the beginning of justice for her.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Thu 3 May - 15:42

Yes I'm quite surprised reading this as these people are just the general public. Its good to see so many people think its wrong to leave children alone.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 3 May - 15:45

The "tide may be turning" in as much as more people now think there is something suspect about the whole thing but will this make a scrap of difference to the outcome of the SY review? Time will tell. Don't get the champagne out yet.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Thu 3 May - 15:47

If you think the loose women FB page is interesting take a look at the Met's FB page!!!
Hundreds of comments. Three of 'em mine.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 15:48

"first dibs", Tien..........I can't remember the last time I heard that saying. loose woman web page i t v  25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 15:49

You're welcome to it, I wouldn't have any use for a lunatic asylum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Thu 3 May - 15:49

Do you have a link to the Met's please?
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 May - 15:50

the slave wrote:If you think the loose women FB page is interesting take a look at the Met's FB page!!!
Hundreds of comments. Three of 'em mine.

Do you have a link for this page please?

ETA: quickfingers was quicker than me loose woman web page i t v  25346
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Thu 3 May - 15:57

the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

loose woman web page i t v  Empty Very loose woman

Post  Lioned Thu 3 May - 16:00

I was thinking that most if not all of them supported child neglect,maybe theres one or two sensible ones,or maybe there all out dining with Olly Murs and will pull the plug when they get home.That denise belch is definitely rabid.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next