Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loose woman web page i t v

+14
margaret
matthew
tanszi
wjk
Karen
Lioned
maebee
cherry1
cass
marxman
chrissie
Panda
Keela
nospinnaker
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Empty Re: loose woman web page i t v

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 16:11

Lioned wrote:I was thinking that most if not all of them supported child neglect,maybe theres one or two sensible ones,or maybe there all out dining with Olly Murs and will pull the plug when they get home.That denise belch is definitely rabid.

Lioned, no amount of explaining it to my youngest will convince him that that's not a man in drag.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  the slave Thu 3 May - 16:22

On this day 3rd May .........S.O.C.A.s website gets hacked and is now 'down'.
Spooky I call it.
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Empty Men in drag

Post  Lioned Thu 3 May - 16:49

Iris wrote:
Lioned wrote:I was thinking that most if not all of them supported child neglect,maybe theres one or two sensible ones,or maybe there all out dining with Olly Murs and will pull the plug when they get home.That denise belch is definitely rabid.

Lioned, no amount of explaining it to my youngest will convince him that that's not a man in drag.
Maybe thats why her husband left her and turned funny in Benidorm !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 3 May - 17:31

Almost 800 comments now on Loose Women FB page and less than 1% of them are pro. In the 5 years that I've been reading the general public's comments on the case, I have never seen anything like this. The Mcs are being slated there. I'm surprised that it has survived the McWhoosh all day.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 3 May - 18:51

quickfingers wrote:Yes I'm quite surprised reading this as these people are just the general public. Its good to see so many people think its wrong to leave children alone.

Yes indeed, and as this is online posts it
must be representative of the great public
at large.
The worm is turning.
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 3 May - 19:09

done a lot of posting today on 3 fb pages and loose women over 800+ now
since the sun closed the madeleine mcann thread that was going over 2 years have i ever seen this much anti posts - there have been a couple of jonnas videos gone i think while i was out . and i think the video of eddie and keela is still there . also links to sites posted and other forums . all in all the message is getting across that not everyone believes the mcanns and their friends loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 25346
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 3 May - 19:11

you and others done a lot of hard work cass loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 944533 good to see more and
more people now becoming aware of the FACTS of the case and the PJ files, gaspar statements,
and all the other stuff the UK trying to hide or ignore.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Thu 3 May - 20:08

I've been Watching Loose Women FB page all day. A poster asked were there any sites which discuss the case. I replied with links to 3 sites (including here). My post very quickly got whooshed . Still, there's over 800 comments showing, almost all pro Madeleine and anti her parents.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Empty No place to hide

Post  Lioned Thu 3 May - 21:14

Keep up the good work.That undercurrent of resentment has been there from the very begining since they clearly did wrong leaving all their little children alone and defenceless and failed to accept their responsibility.Since then they have begged for our money and this litigous and selfish pair have raised the doubts of many more.And now how fair is it to spend millions of tax payers money seeking to correct their 'mistake'.More and more people will get sick of their slimey faces.I do not see a growth in sympathetic pro's,what i hear today as i walked past the newspaper rack is ordinary folk saying they are fed up with them getting prefferential treatment.I think we all know that a satisfactory outcome to this is unlikely.It is good the more their pathetic transparent scripted faces appear on the media as more people will swell that undercurrent and it will eventually become a tsunami.They may never face justice but their lives will become increasingly uncomfortable.Thats why the good work done here and elsewhere must continue regardless of the nonsensical revelations of SY.

Last edited by Lioned on Thu 3 May - 21:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Eta)
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 21:18

Lioned wrote:Keep up the good work.That undercurrent of resentment has been there from the very begining since they clearly did wrong leaving all their little children alone and defenceless and failed to accept their responcability.Since then they have begged for our money and this litigous and selfish pair have raised the doubts of many more.And now how fair is it to spend millions of tax payers money seeking to correct their 'mistake'.More and more people will get sick of their slimey faces.I do not see a growth in sympathetic pro's,what i hear today as i walked past the newspaper rack is ordinary folk saying they are fed up with them getting prefferential treatment.I think we all know that a satisfactory outcome to this is unlikely.It is good the more their pathetic transparent scripted faces appear on the media as more people will swell that undercurrent and it will eventually become a tsunami.They may never face justice but their lives will become increasingly uncomfortable.Thats why the good work done here and elsewhere must continue regardless of the nonsensical revelations of SY.

You are absolutely right Lioned. I think this SY review has backfired very badly. People are sensing that something is just not right, and they don't like it. All sorts of Hurtful and Unhelpful questions are getting asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 21:18

@ Lioned:

loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 944533 loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 21:19

Iris wrote:
You are absolutely right Lioned. I think this SY review has backfired very badly. People are sensing that something is just not right, and they don't like it. All sorts of Hurtful and Unhelpful questions are getting asked.

Hmm.

I rather think it is doing exactly what was intended.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 21:21

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Iris wrote:

Hmm.

I rather think it is doing exactly what was intended.

Who cares, it can't be a bad thing!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 May - 21:23

Absolutely, Iris.

The end result is what matters, not the twists and turns along the way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Empty No place to hide

Post  Lioned Thu 3 May - 21:52

Thanks iris and TEIN,though i think i have said elsewhere the idea that SY are playing some game of tag (entrapment) is a step too far for my imagination and probably a little beyond the clearly floundering and inept deadwood jimo.I agree with iris now its what people think and how we respond.It is inevitable and sad that the children will suffer and typical that these screwed up and selfish parents should bring out their remaining children now as another 'PR' weapon,truly shamefull.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Thu 3 May - 22:17

http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/aa---videos---sociedade/maddie-mccann-desaparecimento-praia-da-luz-tvi24-ultimas-noticias/1345502-5795.html

In this interview the Portuguese reporter specifically asked Kate and Gerry "Are you willing to take part on the reconstruction if requested to do so''.
As always Gerry mumbled and stumbled and sayed they would do anything that is necessary to help the case, BUT the were many many peolpe involved and it would be difficult to put them all together ................... (link)
Same interview room as Marty
Kate and Gerry had the sme clothes on.
loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 25346
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 3 May - 22:23

Karen wrote:http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/aa---videos---sociedade/maddie-mccann-desaparecimento-praia-da-luz-tvi24-ultimas-noticias/1345502-5795.html

In this interview the Portuguese reporter specifically asked Kate and Gerry "Are you willing to take part on the reconstruction if requested to do so''.
As always Gerry mumbled and stumbled and sayed they would do anything that is necessary to help the case, BUT the were many many peolpe involved and it would be difficult to put them all together ................... (link)
Thanks Karen loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 Icon_flower
So, that would be a no then Gerry?!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 3 May - 22:46

SY have spent 2 million,theres 1.5 million left in the kitty...enough to get the main players to Portugal for a recon then loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 25346
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 3 May - 23:04

yes and they could stay overnight and have a babysitter paid for, some tapas and a crate of wine!!!. Get out there G and K and the rest of the Tapas, you know you want, there really is no other way to sort this once and for all, no actors with parts left off film because they dont match, the truth will really set you free. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 3 May - 23:11

A media blackout can be arranged for Gerrys concerns,some nice new zealand wine & a bit of tapas with some adult friendly toppings
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 4 May - 7:47

Karen wrote:http://www.tvi24.iol.pt/aa---videos---sociedade/maddie-mccann-desaparecimento-praia-da-luz-tvi24-ultimas-noticias/1345502-5795.html

Gerry says they would take part if it would help with the 'SEARCH' - note he does not say INVESTIGATION as if that was the case I guess they would refuse. WHY? He refers to 'The Media Circus' - what Media Circus? - The one you have fantasised as an excuse not to go? Finally he says he knows of people - not of his friends - who would not go. How do you know this Gerry? Who told you or is this another bit of your fantasy. Are you referring to Wilkins for example? If he does not want to go then let him tell that to the police and explain why! Of of course there is one vital person who would never turn up which - his abscnce in your eyes would make it all a waste of time - Jane's Bundleman!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 May - 7:53

All these witnesses have been intimidated by Kennedy.....especially mr smith as he had to move to get away from all this .....he won't go back...not now....and Gerry McCann will use this.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 4 May - 8:14

kitti wrote:All these witnesses have been intimidated by Kennedy.....especially mr smith as he had to move to get away from all this .....he won't go back...not now....and Gerry McCann will use this.

Gerry HOPES some of those on the 'periphery' would not go - but until they hve been formally asked by the police he cannot say for certain he just likes casting doubts whenever he can. In fact - I am not sure the Smiths would be needed as we have their statements. What will be more critical will be Jane Tanners 'run' - challenging her to pause and identify what colour PJ's he child is wearing that a stand-in Bundleman would be carrying! MO and ROB's movements would next be of interest and the Tapas Bar staff would could say who they saw where and when.

(Media Circus - what's this week been for you then Gerry?? - when it suits eh?)
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 4 May - 9:27

NoStone wrote:
kitti wrote:All these witnesses have been intimidated by Kennedy.....especially mr smith as he had to move to get away from all this .....he won't go back...not now....and Gerry McCann will use this.

Gerry HOPES some of those on the 'periphery' would not go - but until they hve been formally asked by the police he cannot say for certain he just likes casting doubts whenever he can. In fact - I am not sure the Smiths would be needed as we have their statements. What will be more critical will be Jane Tanners 'run' - challenging her to pause and identify what colour PJ's he child is wearing that a stand-in Bundleman would be carrying! MO and ROB's movements would next be of interest and the Tapas Bar staff would could say who they saw where and when.

It's really none of Gerrys business who he THINKS is going or not...... HE won't be in charge, The Met will be! loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Fri 4 May - 9:48

margaret wrote:
NoStone wrote:

It's really none of Gerrys business who he THINKS is going or not...... HE won't be in charge, The Met will be! loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 294124

Absolutely not Margaret! loose woman web page i t v  - Page 2 307691 But he thinks he is in charge of everything, the investigation, the media, why - it is his daughter thats missing so he should take charge whilst Kate knits and embroiders writes versions of the 'truth'!!

It is worth noting that the part he HAS been in charge of - his private investigations - have been totally botched - so much so the MET are having to go through all the information they had and pull out the investagative opportunities they missed!

Last edited by NoStone on Fri 4 May - 9:50; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added knits and embroiders)
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next