Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

the truth of the lie now for sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed 9 May - 8:45

heres a rough google translation i opened a new thread so it would be seen !!!

MADDIE - THE TRUTH OF THE LIE

Create pDF
print


Author: AMARAL, Gonçalo
Genre: Non Fiction
Issue year: 2008
Format: 15x23cm
No. of Pages: 215
Weight: 300g
ISBN: 978-989-8174-12-3
in Stock

P.V.P.: € 13.30

P & G Price: € 11.97

-10%
* Shipping free for mainland Portugal and Islands
Qt
UP DOWN
Add to Cart »

synopsis
author
comments

"[...] This book has a greater purpose. The contribute to the discovery of material truth and the realization of justice in the investigation known as "Maddie case". These are fundamental values ​​to which I am forced by the imperative of conscience, conviction and discipline to the institution to which I was proud to belong. These same values ​​are not extinguished with my retirement and will continue to be present in my life. Under no circumstances should the book calls into question the work of my colleagues in the Judicial Police, or compromise the ongoing investigation. It is my deep understanding that the disclosure in a work of this kind, of all the facts, could compromise future efforts to determine the discovery of truth. However, the reader will find data that unknown, interpretations of the facts - always under the law - and, of course, relevant questions. A criminal investigation only committed to the pursuit of material fact. You should not worry about political correctness. "

Gonçalo Amaral


Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Wed 9 May - 8:48; edited 3 times in total

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  wjk on Wed 9 May - 8:46

at last!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Karen on Wed 9 May - 8:47

Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed 9 May - 8:48

Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed 9 May - 8:49

this is awesome news GA has won his right to freedom of speech!!! i wonder if theres lots of toliet paper in use today??????

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Lillyofthevalley on Wed 9 May - 8:51

In English!! bet it isn't.

Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Justiceforallkids on Wed 9 May - 8:52

Lillyofthevalley wrote:In English!! bet it isn't.

still this is progress

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  malena stool on Wed 9 May - 8:57

I look forward to the time when it's printed in English..... Let's see if our much vaunted, 'Freedom of Information Act' counts for anything then.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13256
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Karen on Wed 9 May - 9:14

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!

Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  kathybelle on Wed 9 May - 9:27

Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!

Good morning Karen

Until Dr Amaral's book is translated into English and available to buy, I'll have to be content with watching "The Truth of the Lie" on the You Tube videos. Or reading the translation of the book on the Pamalam website.

Once the book is available to buy, I wonder if Goncalo Amaral, will actually receive any money from the sale of the books, because I'm sure that all his assets are frozen. I read that Dr Amaral is penniless and living with his dad, thanks to the vile actions of the "gruesome twosome."

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  mossman on Wed 9 May - 9:39

kathybelle wrote:
Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!

Good morning Karen

Until Dr Amaral's book is translated into English and available to buy, I'll have to be content with watching "The Truth of the Lie" on the You Tube videos. Or reading the translation of the book on the Pamalam website.

Once the book is available to buy, I wonder if Goncalo Amaral, will actually receive any money from the sale of the books, because I'm sure that all his assets are frozen. I read that Dr Amaral is penniless and living with his dad, thanks to the vile actions of the "gruesome twosome."


Kathybelle, I downloaded the pdf version to my kindle and it works very well. Much easier to read and also easy to share with others. Although I still have a little space on my bookshelf awaiting the paper version

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  T4two on Wed 9 May - 10:05

Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!

But it doesn't have to be a British publisher does it? - any English language publisher will do. How about an Australian, Canadian or US publisher? Why not the McCann publisher? - that'd be a larf Maybe Murdoch could serialize it in the Sun?

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  kathybelle on Wed 9 May - 10:11

mossman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!

Good morning Karen

Until Dr Amaral's book is translated into English and available to buy, I'll have to be content with watching "The Truth of the Lie" on the You Tube videos. Or reading the translation of the book on the Pamalam website.

Once the book is available to buy, I wonder if Goncalo Amaral, will actually receive any money from the sale of the books, because I'm sure that all his assets are frozen. I read that Dr Amaral is penniless and living with his dad, thanks to the vile actions of the "gruesome twosome."


Kathybelle, I downloaded the pdf version to my kindle and it works very well. Much easier to read and also easy to share with others. Although I still have a little space on my bookshelf awaiting the paper version

Thanks Mossman, I would love to put money in Dr Amaral's pockets. I just hope that when the book is eventually for sale, the money he has earned, does go into his pockets and not the pockets of the "gruesome twosome."


kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  mossman on Wed 9 May - 10:20

Thanks Mossman, I would love to put money in Dr Amaral's pockets. I just hope that when the book is eventually for sale, the money he has earned, does go into his pockets and not the pockets of the "gruesome twosome."[/quote]

Absolutely. I need five copies immediately, one for me and four for family members, who, although they disbelieve the McCanns story, seem to think what I say is also exagerated. They will make great presents

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  cass on Wed 9 May - 10:29

mum in law got kate mcanns 1st beeewik for her birthday --- i didnt purchase it she had to get it herself morrisons sold out quick and never replaced them . when i asked if they were getting any more it was a flat no birthday time again so i might be asked to buy km new book wonder if she would wait for a copy of the one by ga instead

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  mossman on Wed 9 May - 10:33

cass wrote:mum in law got kate mcanns 1st beeewik for her birthday --- i didnt purchase it she had to get it herself morrisons sold out quick and never replaced them . when i asked if they were getting any more it was a flat no birthday time again so i might be asked to buy km new book wonder if she would wait for a copy of the one by ga instead


It is only one chapter. She could visit a shop every day and read a few pages from the book on the shelf. Should not take long.

Then purchase Amaral's book for her so she will have something good to read.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  cass on Wed 9 May - 12:34

mossman wrote:
cass wrote:mum in law got kate mcanns 1st beeewik for her birthday --- i didnt purchase it she had to get it herself morrisons sold out quick and never replaced them . when i asked if they were getting any more it was a flat no birthday time again so i might be asked to buy km new book wonder if she would wait for a copy of the one by ga instead


It is only one chapter. She could visit a shop every day and read a few pages from the book on the shelf. Should not take long.

Then purchase Amaral's book for her so she will have something good to read.

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  kitti on Wed 9 May - 16:31

Mr Amaral has two books on sale At the moment...the english gag and a book about child abduction...

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:38


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum