Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the truth of the lie now for sale

+6
T4two
Karen
malena stool
Justiceforallkids
Lillyofthevalley
wjk
10 posters

Go down

the truth of the lie now for   sale Empty the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 9 May - 8:45

heres a rough google translation i opened a new thread so it would be seen !!!

MADDIE - THE TRUTH OF THE LIE

Create pDF
print

Author: AMARAL, Gonçalo
Genre: Non Fiction
Issue year: 2008
Format: 15x23cm
No. of Pages: 215
Weight: 300g
ISBN: 978-989-8174-12-3
in Stock

P.V.P.: € 13.30

P & G Price: € 11.97

-10%
* Shipping free for mainland Portugal and Islands
Qt
UP DOWN
Add to Cart »

synopsis
author
comments

"[...] This book has a greater purpose. The contribute to the discovery of material truth and the realization of justice in the investigation known as "Maddie case". These are fundamental values ​​to which I am forced by the imperative of conscience, conviction and discipline to the institution to which I was proud to belong. These same values ​​are not extinguished with my retirement and will continue to be present in my life. Under no circumstances should the book calls into question the work of my colleagues in the Judicial Police, or compromise the ongoing investigation. It is my deep understanding that the disclosure in a work of this kind, of all the facts, could compromise future efforts to determine the discovery of truth. However, the reader will find data that unknown, interpretations of the facts - always under the law - and, of course, relevant questions. A criminal investigation only committed to the pursuit of material fact. You should not worry about political correctness. "

Gonçalo Amaral

Last edited by Justiceforallkids on Wed 9 May - 8:48; edited 3 times in total
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :
the truth of the lie now for   sale Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the truth of the lie now for   sale Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

the truth of the lie now for   sale Empty Re: the truth of the lie now for sale

Post  wjk Wed 9 May - 8:46

the truth of the lie now for   sale 307691 at last!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
the truth of the lie now for   sale Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the truth of the lie now for   sale Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 9 May - 8:47

Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 9 May - 8:48

Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 9 May - 8:49

this is awesome news GA has won his right to freedom of speech!!! i wonder if theres lots of toliet paper in use today?????? the truth of the lie now for   sale 23324
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 9 May - 8:51

In English!! bet it isn't.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 9 May - 8:52

Lillyofthevalley wrote:In English!! bet it isn't.

still this is progress
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 9 May - 8:57

I look forward to the time when it's printed in English..... Let's see if our much vaunted, 'Freedom of Information Act' counts for anything then.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 9 May - 9:14

Justiceforallkids wrote:
Karen wrote:Hi justiceforallkids please change the typo on your TOPIC (title) you have a W instead of E on sale!
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 9 May - 9:27

Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

I see that, ta - I am almost certain the book will be published in English, as soon as a British publisher grows a pair. I have spoken to a dutch lady in Arnhem that runs a book store and The Truth of the Lie is selling AND has been requested in ENGLISH! I speak dutch very well, reading is a bit iffy - my daughter is Algarvian speaks Portuguese (will take too long to translate) so I too wait patiently for my copy which I will pass on just like my ex mum in law on the Algarve is doing with hers!

Good morning Karen

Until Dr Amaral's book is translated into English and available to buy, I'll have to be content with watching "The Truth of the Lie" on the You Tube videos. Or reading the translation of the book on the Pamalam website.

Once the book is available to buy, I wonder if Goncalo Amaral, will actually receive any money from the sale of the books, because I'm sure that all his assets are frozen. I read that Dr Amaral is penniless and living with his dad, thanks to the vile actions of the "gruesome twosome."
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 9 May - 9:39

kathybelle wrote:
Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

Good morning Karen

Until Dr Amaral's book is translated into English and available to buy, I'll have to be content with watching "The Truth of the Lie" on the You Tube videos. Or reading the translation of the book on the Pamalam website.

Once the book is available to buy, I wonder if Goncalo Amaral, will actually receive any money from the sale of the books, because I'm sure that all his assets are frozen. I read that Dr Amaral is penniless and living with his dad, thanks to the vile actions of the "gruesome twosome."

Kathybelle, I downloaded the pdf version to my kindle and it works very well. Much easier to read and also easy to share with others. Although I still have a little space on my bookshelf awaiting the paper version the truth of the lie now for   sale 944533
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Wed 9 May - 10:05

Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

But it doesn't have to be a British publisher does it? - any English language publisher will do. How about an Australian, Canadian or US publisher? Why not the McCann publisher? - that'd be a larf the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 Maybe Murdoch could serialize it in the Sun? the truth of the lie now for   sale 23324
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 9 May - 10:11

mossman wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Karen wrote:
Justiceforallkids wrote:
its bugging me!

Thanks hun
Regards
Karen

hahaha just did

Good morning Karen

Kathybelle, I downloaded the pdf version to my kindle and it works very well. Much easier to read and also easy to share with others. Although I still have a little space on my bookshelf awaiting the paper version the truth of the lie now for   sale 944533

Thanks Mossman, I would love to put money in Dr Amaral's pockets. I just hope that when the book is eventually for sale, the money he has earned, does go into his pockets and not the pockets of the "gruesome twosome."

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 9 May - 10:20

Thanks Mossman, I would love to put money in Dr Amaral's pockets. I just hope that when the book is eventually for sale, the money he has earned, does go into his pockets and not the pockets of the "gruesome twosome."[/quote]

Absolutely. I need five copies immediately, one for me and four for family members, who, although they disbelieve the McCanns story, seem to think what I say is also exagerated. They will make great presents the truth of the lie now for   sale 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 9 May - 10:29

mum in law got kate mcanns 1st beeewik for her birthday --- i didnt purchase it she had to get it herself morrisons sold out quick and never replaced them . when i asked if they were getting any more it was a flat no the truth of the lie now for   sale 25346 birthday time again so i might be asked to buy km new book the truth of the lie now for   sale 371436 wonder if she would wait for a copy of the one by ga instead the truth of the lie now for   sale 23324
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 9 May - 10:33

cass wrote:mum in law got kate mcanns 1st beeewik for her birthday --- i didnt purchase it she had to get it herself morrisons sold out quick and never replaced them . when i asked if they were getting any more it was a flat no the truth of the lie now for   sale 25346 birthday time again so i might be asked to buy km new book the truth of the lie now for   sale 371436 wonder if she would wait for a copy of the one by ga instead the truth of the lie now for   sale 23324

It is only one chapter. She could visit a shop every day and read a few pages from the book on the shelf. Should not take long. the truth of the lie now for   sale 294124

Then purchase Amaral's book for her so she will have something good to read.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 9 May - 12:34

mossman wrote:
cass wrote:mum in law got kate mcanns 1st beeewik for her birthday --- i didnt purchase it she had to get it herself morrisons sold out quick and never replaced them . when i asked if they were getting any more it was a flat no the truth of the lie now for   sale 25346 birthday time again so i might be asked to buy km new book the truth of the lie now for   sale 371436 wonder if she would wait for a copy of the one by ga instead the truth of the lie now for   sale 23324

It is only one chapter. She could visit a shop every day and read a few pages from the book on the shelf. Should not take long. the truth of the lie now for   sale 294124

Then purchase Amaral's book for her so she will have something good to read.
the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 the truth of the lie now for   sale 613255 the truth of the lie now for   sale 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 9 May - 16:31

Mr Amaral has two books on sale At the moment...the english gag and a book about child abduction...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down