Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain

3 posters

Go down

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Empty MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain

Post  HiDeHo Tue 31 Jul - 16:03

This is the reason I create the videos MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 192282

MCMINUTE: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain

English subtitles on Internet Video 'Truth of the Lie' ENLIGHTENS people of the TRUTH

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Empty Re: MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 31 Jul - 16:51

You're making these videos faster than I'm tweeting them, HiDeHo LOL MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 294124 MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 307691

All I did was go for my tea and up pops another one... MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 294124

Already getting retweeted and I have tweeted as well.

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 307691
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain Empty Re: MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain

Post  HiDeHo Tue 31 Jul - 17:06

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 294124

Most videos take about 50-70 hrs to compile....the McMinure videos are a breeze in comparison but sometimes more effective because of the short length.

However, the longer ones have more facts and reference material for long term use and I love getting involved with them, plus I retain more information during the compilation as I have to keep reviewing the video as its in progress and by the end of a 15 min video I have probably watched it 100 - 200 times! (that includes listening to their comments that often...now for THAT I deserve a medal!)

That is why it's important to me to make sure I like the music that corresponds to the topic of the video. I am really pleased they never used a yellow submarine! MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 294124

Thanks again for all you do!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 31 Jul - 17:18

HiDeHo wrote: MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 294124

Most videos take about 50-70 hrs to compile....the McMinure videos are a breeze in comparison but sometimes more effective because of the short length.

However, the longer ones have more facts and reference material for long term use and I love getting involved with them, plus I retain more information during the compilation as I have to keep reviewing the video as its in progress and by the end of a 15 min video I have probably watched it 100 - 200 times! (that includes listening to their comments that often...now for THAT I deserve a medal!)

That is why it's important to me to make sure I like the music that corresponds to the topic of the video. I am really pleased they never used a yellow submarine! MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 294124

Thanks again for all you do!

You have made a good point there re all the times you read and hear the information. You must be the fount of all knowledge by now and instead of a medal you are to be awarded the Ambassador to the Truth.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 31 Jul - 17:23

I realise how long it takes in selecting video material and sound tracks etc and then there is the computer time for editing and assembly. The work you put in is awsome. MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 307691

I don't know how powerful your pc's are but I struggle with a 3GHz dual core and a 2.66GHz quad core and am thinking of getting a 4GHz cpu. I've gone over to solid state hard drives which are a LOT faster than the mechanical types that most people have. You can get a 120GB SSHD for under £70 now and just add the old drive as a data drive.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 31 Jul - 17:33

whatsupdoc wrote:I realise how long it takes in selecting video material and sound tracks etc and then there is the computer time for editing and assembly. The work you put in is awsome. MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 307691

I don't know how powerful your pc's are but I struggle with a 3GHz dual core and a 2.66GHz quad core and am thinking of getting a 4GHz cpu. I've gone over to solid state hard drives which are a LOT faster than the mechanical types that most people have. You can get a 120GB SSHD for under £70 now and just add the old drive as a data drive.

MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 87849 it isn't so long ago that I learned how to copy and paste MCMINUTE Video: McCanns need to maintain an ILLUSION in Britain 847843
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down