Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added

+3
almostgothic
cherry1
fred
7 posters

Go down

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Empty MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added

Post  HiDeHo Wed 1 Aug - 15:19

MCMINUTE: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS?

For comparison, click SPOILER (below) for Gerry's questioning

I have resized all the screenshot images for easy viewing here

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 1-5b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 6-10b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 11-15b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 16-20b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 21-25b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 26-30b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 31-35b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 36-40b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 41-44b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 45-48b640

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Yesb2640

For comparison, click SPOILER for Gerry's questioning

Spoiler:

Last edited by HiDeHo on Thu 2 Aug - 8:35; edited 4 times in total
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Empty Re: MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added

Post  fred Wed 1 Aug - 16:48

Kate takes after her mum. Hard faced, make up full on in her grief and a total liar!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added Empty Re: MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added

Post  HiDeHo Wed 1 Aug - 19:59

I had to share with you how pleased I was to find the music for this video (whether its everyone's taste or not) It is perfect for the video.

With minimum editing it 'fitted' with the comments in the 'song'....'Why don't you answer?' during the questions is obvious but towards the end the comment 'Please say something' was perfect for the one question she did answer and, sadly...the comment 'why do you treat me this way?' happened at the end with a picture of Madeleine.

I don't think I could have custom written the song any better. It's one from 1978 by Sting.

Please humour me...it's not often the right music for a video happens so easily MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 294124

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 1 Aug - 20:03

the music is certainly very apt HideHo, another great video, well done.
I think these videos of yours are so important in getting the message out to people
who may be oblivious to the true facts of the case and sometimes video more poignant
than just reading information.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 1 Aug - 20:33

Brilliant, perfect choice of song - well done! MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 307691
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Wed 1 Aug - 22:33

I had a little chuckle to see comments on the music.

My post is an example of why I am not 'needy' for acknowlegement on videos. As long as I know that there is an opportunity for them to be viewed thats all I need.

I tend to not rely on others ...but if I feel happy or proud of somethng I tell everyone whether they want to hear or not and then, thats it.

Once, I followed the directions on a packet of lard to make pastry. It turned out so good that I called everyone I knew MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 294124 They couldn't care less about my pastry but I did!

The music for this video was a fluke. I had googled a few phrases into Youtube search ...(at one point I was off watching pageant mums...dpn't ask me how I got there) and this one popped up...just like that.

I found it to be amazing and had to share....so no worries about commenting...Tweeting is anothr matter...would really appreciate that and I know a lot of people do...so thank you.

This is what its all about for me...just to watch that little line go up every day. I have had people tell me that my videos made them think differently...so the more that line goes up the more people may start to think for themselves.

MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added July3112

Eberhard Shoener...is that Sting's name?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 1 Aug - 23:43

HiDeHo

Just have to say this is one of your best!

I agree that the music is just perfect - you are a genius HiDeHo!
MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 25346

Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Aug - 17:29

Well done HiDeHo another excellent video MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 463742

This is the first time I have read Gerry's Statement , he certainly does not stick up for Kate and makes glaring errors.

After moving to their house in Rothley in April 2006, twice a week Madeleine woke up, left her bed and went into their room; this sometimes happened between 23:00 – 24:00 for no apparent reason, maybe because she was used to sleeping with (*** blank ****).

I'm just wondering who ***blank****) is, did the person who looked after the twins for the one and a half days sleep in?

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Thu 2 Aug - 18:46

And how the hec did he check under all the beds, they are down to the floor divans, MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 303636 such simple mistakes Gerry.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Thu 2 Aug - 23:36

Will keep a note of that, thanks Bobsy.

What I would like to know is why, if they were both interviewed as arguidos, was Kate told NOT to answer and yet Gerry DID answer the questions.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/Statement-Comments-by-Topic/Kate-s-48-Questions-1-927805.html

The questions are very 'telling' (I have added the images to OP)
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Fri 3 Aug - 0:03

I believe Kate was advised not to answer the questions simply because they were what is referred to as "leading questions".

Gerry could handle them perhaps better than Kate. If she at any time actually answered a question she may have been in danger of opening up a subject and been "lead" to other areas which, when broached, could have incriminated her.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Fri 3 Aug - 0:11

So are we to deduct from this that Kate may have made a mistake and Gerry wouldn't) (except searching under the bed?) MCMINUTE video: Why didn't Kate McCann answer these 48 QUESTIONS? Images added 294124
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down