Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED?

5 posters

Go down

MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Empty MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED?

Post  HiDeHo Wed 1 Aug - 3:45

Another McMinute.. (or two) (can you tell its been raining today so I couldn't work!) MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 294124

MCMINUTE: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED?

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Empty Re: MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED?

Post  kathybelle Wed 1 Aug - 9:28

HiDeHo wrote:Another McMinute.. (or two) (can you tell its been raining today so I couldn't work!) MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 294124

Good morning HiDeHo

Yes she is saying her daughter and son-in-law were framed and it isn't the first time. She once said the evidence was planted.

If I was out, when my child disappeared and evidence was found by dogs, which suggested she was harmed by someone in my home.I wouldn't be mocking the dogs, which is what the McCanns did, I would be mortified that someone had either killed or seriously injured my child, before they took my child away.

I would be in bits when I heard this news, because it would now make me realise that my child was never going to be found alive. I would blame myself for not being there from the minute I found my child gone, until the rest of my life and I can guarantee, that anyone whose child disappeared in the same circumstances, who had played no part in their disappearance, would feel the same.

Why oh why do the McCanns and their family keep bleating on about Kate and Gerry playing no part in Madeleine's disappearance. No matter what happened to Madeleine, they have played a part in her disappearance. If she was abducted, they weren't there when she was taken, if she wasn't abducted, they either harmed her, or they knew she was being harmed by another person. If Madeleine was taken away, without being harmed (and it looks highly unlikely that this happened) The McCanns gave their permission, for someone to take her.

Never in my life have I seen anyone with a missing child, show the cavalier attitude the McCanns have displayed. I'm sure you saw the You Tube video, where the McCanns made an attempt at showing distress for the camera, then when the camera was turned off, they were laughing their heads off.

You may have been the one who put the video on You Tube, HiDeHo.

I can understand one half of a couple, acting strong for their other half who was in bits and I'll give you an example, Sarah Payne's mum and dad, Sara and Michael. Sara was the stronger of the two when she was being interviewed, Michael was completely in bits. The McCanns are a different kettle of fish the only time they've shown real emotion, is when the finger has been pointed at them.

Gerry stomped out of a studio, because he was asked questions he didn't like. Gerry stomped out of the Lisbon Court, when he heard something said within the court, that didn't please him. It could have been when their Portuguese lawer or the former Portuguese police officer, said something in the witness stand, that didn't please him.

Gerry and his wife have both been angry and behaved like spoilt brats, when they have been asked something they didn't think they should have been asked. The McCanns family have all spoke to the media about how unjustly Kate and Gerry have been treated by the authorities and bloggers on the internet. It's all about them,them, them, when it should be about Madeleine, Madeleine, Madeleine.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Empty Re: MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED?

Post  Keela Wed 1 Aug - 16:36

kathybelle wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:Another McMinute.. (or two) (can you tell its been raining today so I couldn't work!) MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 294124

Good morning HiDeHo

Yes she is saying her daughter and son-in-law were framed and it isn't the first time. She once said the evidence was planted.

If I was out, when my child disappeared and evidence was found by dogs, which suggested she was harmed by someone in my home.I wouldn't be mocking the dogs, which is what the McCanns did, I would be mortified that someone had either killed or seriously injured my child, before they took my child away.

I would be in bits when I heard this news, because it would now make me realise that my child was never going to be found alive. I would blame myself for not being there from the minute I found my child gone, until the rest of my life and I can guarantee, that anyone whose child disappeared in the same circumstances, who had played no part in their disappearance, would feel the same.

Why oh why do the McCanns and their family keep bleating on about Kate and Gerry playing no part in Madeleine's disappearance. No matter what happened to Madeleine, they have played a part in her disappearance. If she was abducted, they weren't there when she was taken, if she wasn't abducted, they either harmed her, or they knew she was being harmed by another person. If Madeleine was taken away, without being harmed (and it looks highly unlikely that this happened) The McCanns gave their permission, for someone to take her.

Never in my life have I seen anyone with a missing child, show the cavalier attitude the McCanns have displayed. I'm sure you saw the You Tube video, where the McCanns made an attempt at showing distress for the camera, then when the camera was turned off, they were laughing their heads off.

You may have been the one who put the video on You Tube, HiDeHo.

I can understand one half of a couple, acting strong for their other half who was in bits and I'll give you an example, Sarah Payne's mum and dad, Sara and Michael. Sara was the stronger of the two when she was being interviewed, Michael was completely in bits. The McCanns are a different kettle of fish the only time they've shown real emotion, is when the finger has been pointed at them.

Gerry stomped out of a studio, because he was asked questions he didn't like. Gerry stomped out of the Lisbon Court, when he heard something said within the court, that didn't please him. It could have been when their Portuguese lawer or the former Portuguese police officer, said something in the witness stand, that didn't please him.

Gerry and his wife have both been angry and behaved like spoilt brats, when they have been asked something they didn't think they should have been asked. The McCanns family have all spoke to the media about how unjustly Kate and Gerry have been treated by the authorities and bloggers on the internet. It's all about them,them, them, when it should be about Madeleine, Madeleine, Madeleine.

MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 307691 MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 307691 MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 307691 MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? 307691
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 1 Aug - 17:15

Another very punchy video HiDeHo, says so much in just a few minutes, but probably took you hours to make, thank you MCMINUTE video: Is Kate McCann's mother suggesting they were FRAMED? Icon_flower
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Wed 1 Aug - 19:10

Yes I think the way they instantly discredited the dogs rather than pursue their findings is key. What parent would say 'Ask the dogs" instead of being destroyed by the thought she had been harmed. They were able to do this and many of their other strange behaviours because they knew/know what happened!
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down