Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on

+7
Panda
Keela
kathybelle
Bobsy
mummy45
AnnaEsse
pennylane
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Empty The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jul - 17:16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is6yRUA4qYo

I don't remember seeing this , interesting that Kate is I think genuinely upset and looks dreadful.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Empty Re: The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on

Post  Bobsy Tue 31 Jul - 17:30

Panda wrote:

I don't remember seeing this , interesting that Kate is I think genuinely upset and looks dreadful.

Yes she had the emotion there that overwhelmes and cannot be stopped. The very first time that I have seen it from her, But Gerry, not a flinch of emotion from him. What I didn't like from her was the shaking when saying 'what do you mean'. Is this how she deals with the children, shake and shout at?

And lying about not been able to get into the Tapas, they were booked in for the week. I don't expect they went on the 4th, maybe they just had a take out that night, which is what they should have done each night if they were not prepared to take the children with them or pay a baby sitter.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Empty Re: The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on

Post  Panda Tue 31 Jul - 17:54

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes she had the emotion there that overwhelmes and cannot be stopped. The very first time that I have seen it from her, But Gerry, not a flinch of emotion from him. What I didn't like from her was the shaking when saying 'what do you mean'. Is this how she deals with the children, shake and shout at?

And lying about not been able to get into the Tapas, they were booked in for the week. I don't expect they went on the 4th, maybe they just had a take out that night, which is what they should have done each night if they were not prepared to take the children with them or pay a baby sitter.

Bobsy, would you go out that night after your child told you she had been crying???? Even trying to suggest they were thinking of going to the Millenium. The reason they admitted this was because they knew Mrs Fenn had heard Madeleine
crying , so Kate tries to suggest it was an intruder.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 31 Jul - 18:00

Panda wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

Bobsy, would you go out that night after your child told you she had been crying???? Even trying to suggest they were thinking of going to the Millenium. The reason they admitted this was because they knew Mrs Fenn had heard Madeleine
crying , so Kate tries to suggest it was an intruder.!!!!

No I certainly wouldn't but my child wouldn't have been abducted through being left alone night after night. Yes they would need to try to excuse the crying incident, what a pair of liars they are, do they even tell the truth to each other? We know that they lie to the twins with the bad man took her scenario and they lie to their family so maybe by now even live a lie filled life with each other.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 31 Jul - 20:40

Kate "persecutes" herself for not asking her three year old more questions regarding the alleged crying episode on 2nd of May (sinisterly moved from 1st May when overheard by Mrs Fenn), but not for her and her husband's wanton and repetitive disregard for the safety of their three under 4 year old children.

Whenever I watch them ducking and diving and weaving their web of deception, I am reminded of what a puke inducing pair of fraudsters they truly are! The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on 948585
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 31 Jul - 21:02

Kate was interviewed on sky & bbc breakfast the days after this rehearsed responce was made

the reactions to the crying incidents were not so emotional when asked about them,the bbc presenter
The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Katesneer

Sian lloyd(i think) made Kate pretty dumbstruck

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Tue 31 Jul - 21:30

matthew wrote:Kate was interviewed on sky & bbc breakfast the days after this rehearsed responce was made

the reactions to the crying incidents were not so emotional when asked about them,the bbc presenter

She is good at the karate chop don't you think?
And look at the smirking face on Gerry.

Last edited by Bobsy on Tue 31 Jul - 21:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missed a point)
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 31 Jul - 21:32

Bobsy wrote:
matthew wrote:Kate was interviewed on sky & bbc breakfast the days after this rehearsed responce was made

She is good at the karate chop don't you think?

I wish she had chopped that scrawny neck under his raised chin! The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 1 Aug - 0:06

Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

The McCanns are a pair of lying evil B's. A Warner spokesman was speaking to the media and he said Warner had received reports of the children crying. He said the McCanns were spoken to and they were asked if the wanted to use the baby minding facilities, which they were offered when they arrived at the complex. He said they again refused the facilities and they would carry on doing their own checks.

I remember the McCanns being asked why they didn't use the facilities that Warner offered them. They said they didn't want to use the evening creche, because their children had a set bedtime routine. They said they didn't want to use the babysitter, which would have been provided by Warner and paid by them, because they didn't want their children to wake up and find a stranger in the apartment. The "stranger" would have been one of the nannies who looked after them in the day, while they were in the creche/Kids Club.

The McCanns were also asked about the reports of the children crying. They said the reports were untrue, because once their children were asleep, they never woke up.

The McCanns had contradicted themselves, by saying in one breath, regarding the babysitter, that they didn't want their children to wake up and find a stranger in the bedroom. Then in another breath saying their children never woke up, once they were asleep.

Now we have this video where they are saying what Madeleine allegedly told them and Madeleine disappeared the same night. The McCanns must have forgotten what they had said in the previous 12 months, regarding the reports of the children crying and their children's sleeping pattern.

Regarding the stranger who may have been in the children's bedroom, on the night in question. If there was a stranger in the children's bedroom, and Madeleine woke up, saw them and started to cry, the stranger would have either taken her there and then, or they would have disappeared, never to be seen again. They wouldn't know if Madeleine would tell her parents that she had seen someone in her bedroom and they wouldn't risk coming back, in case someone lay in wait for them. If this was the case, Madeleine would have told her parents someone was in her bedroom.

On or around the 4th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, the McCanns were giving interviews all over the place, promoting Kate's book of sex and lies.

They gave an interview in Ireland I think it was on "The Late Late Show" they brought up the subject of Madeleine telling them what she did. One of the McCanns said, "was she talking about the night before, when Sean and Amelie woke up and cried?"

Again the McCanns must have forgotten, what they said in the months before the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. So it looks like the reports of the children crying were true, because the McCanns themselves have given two scenarios of the children crying. You can bet your life that Madeleine would have told her parents each time they woke up and cried, she wouldn't have waited until the morning of the evening she disappeared.

Kate's crocodile tears don't wash with me at all. As for her saying she is a responsible mother and she loves Madeleine and Madeleine loves her, along with her husband she has proved she is neither responsible or she had any love for her children.

I can't remember what the question was, but I remember Kate's answer and it was "Well it was our holiday too" Another time she said "We were so into our friends." I don't know what this meant, it sounds like they indulged in wife swapping or something similar.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 1 Aug - 9:13

Thanks matthew, hadn't seen this video before. At Least Bill and Sean asked all the right questions and Kate was getting quite uppity. Then they came out with the usual "can't say because it is an ongoing investigation"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 1 Aug - 9:24

pennylane wrote:Kate "persecutes" herself for not asking her three year old more questions regarding the alleged crying episode on 2nd of May (sinisterly moved from 1st May when overheard by Mrs Fenn), but not for her and her husband's wanton and repetitive disregard for the safety of their three under 4 year old children.

Whenever I watch them ducking and diving and weaving their web of deception, I am reminded of what a puke inducing pair of fraudsters they truly are! The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on 948585

Just what I was thinking, pennylane. She 'persecuted,' herself 'over and over again,' but has never felt like telling other parents not to leave their children alone. In the week following her daughter's disappearance when some residents of Praia da Luz had taken a week off work to search for Madeleine, Kate McCann wasn't persecuting herself into joining them. She felt OK to go jogging instead and pick up visitors from the airport and enjoy the free wine from the Tapas Bar. And don't forget, she found the time to sit for a couple of hours having her hair styled and streaked!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 1 Aug - 9:44

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:Kate "persecutes" herself for not asking her three year old more questions regarding the alleged crying episode on 2nd of May (sinisterly moved from 1st May when overheard by Mrs Fenn), but not for her and her husband's wanton and repetitive disregard for the safety of their three under 4 year old children.

Just what I was thinking, pennylane. She 'persecuted,' herself 'over and over again,' but has never felt like telling other parents not to leave their children alone. In the week following her daughter's disappearance when some residents of Praia da Luz had taken a week off work to search for Madeleine, Kate McCann wasn't persecuting herself into joining them. She felt OK to go jogging instead and pick up visitors from the airport and enjoy the free wine from the Tapas Bar. And don't forget, she found the time to sit for a couple of hours having her hair styled and streaked!

Good morning AnnaEsse

The McCanns were actually asked by Ian Woods from Sky News, if there was a lesson here to other parents. They didn't say yes, they made more excuses for leaving their children alone.

The video is called "McCanns First Interview, with Ian Woods, Sky" It is well worth watching.

There was a photograph in the media, of the McCanns standing on top of a cliff, watching the police down below comb the beach as they looked for Madeleine.

One would have thought they would have had their arms around each other sobbing on each other's shoulders. In fact they probably would have done, if they had known the camera was there.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 1 Aug - 10:57

Morning kathybelle,

Or helped in the search!!!! All they have done is slag off the PJ who have spent at least E2 million (LP spent over £1 m)
and Portugal is going through hardtimes , more than some other European Countries.

Now SY are spending over £3 million, yet not once have the McCanns appeared on T.V. to publicly thank the PJ, LP, SY
Donors, Sponsors etc for all their help and support.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mummy45 Wed 1 Aug - 11:36

How can you berate and persecute yourself for what was after all just 'a passing remark' which didn't even warrant mentioning to the police initially and didn't distract Madeleine from her play. An extreme response imo to something they claim was so insignificant.
mummy45
mummy45
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 170
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Wed 1 Aug - 11:48

kathybelle wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

The McCanns are a pair of lying evil B's. A Warner spokesman was speaking to the media and he said Warner had received reports of the children crying. He said the McCanns were spoken to and they were asked if the wanted to use the baby minding facilities, which they were offered when they arrived at the complex. He said they again refused the facilities and they would carry on doing their own checks.

I remember the McCanns being asked why they didn't use the facilities that Warner offered them. They said they didn't want to use the evening creche, because their children had a set bedtime routine. They said they didn't want to use the babysitter, which would have been provided by Warner and paid by them, because they didn't want their children to wake up and find a stranger in the apartment. The "stranger" would have been one of the nannies who looked after them in the day, while they were in the creche/Kids Club.

The McCanns were also asked about the reports of the children crying. They said the reports were untrue, because once their children were asleep, they never woke up.

The McCanns had contradicted themselves, by saying in one breath, regarding the babysitter, that they didn't want their children to wake up and find a stranger in the bedroom. Then in another breath saying their children never woke up, once they were asleep.

Now we have this video where they are saying what Madeleine allegedly told them and Madeleine disappeared the same night. The McCanns must have forgotten what they had said in the previous 12 months, regarding the reports of the children crying and their children's sleeping pattern.

Regarding the stranger who may have been in the children's bedroom, on the night in question. If there was a stranger in the children's bedroom, and Madeleine woke up, saw them and started to cry, the stranger would have either taken her there and then, or they would have disappeared, never to be seen again. They wouldn't know if Madeleine would tell her parents that she had seen someone in her bedroom and they wouldn't risk coming back, in case someone lay in wait for them. If this was the case, Madeleine would have told her parents someone was in her bedroom.

On or around the 4th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance, the McCanns were giving interviews all over the place, promoting Kate's book of sex and lies.

They gave an interview in Ireland I think it was on "The Late Late Show" they brought up the subject of Madeleine telling them what she did. One of the McCanns said, "was she talking about the night before, when Sean and Amelie woke up and cried?"

Again the McCanns must have forgotten, what they said in the months before the 1st anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance. So it looks like the reports of the children crying were true, because the McCanns themselves have given two scenarios of the children crying. You can bet your life that Madeleine would have told her parents each time they woke up and cried, she wouldn't have waited until the morning of the evening she disappeared.

Kate's crocodile tears don't wash with me at all. As for her saying she is a responsible mother and she loves Madeleine and Madeleine loves her, along with her husband she has proved she is neither responsible or she had any love for her children.

I can't remember what the question was, but I remember Kate's answer and it was "Well it was our holiday too" Another time she said "We were so into our friends." I don't know what this meant, it sounds like they indulged in wife swapping or something similar.

Hi kathybelle I have read this before but never actually seen it as an official statement so wondered if it was a forum myth,

quote from your excellent post

If this is true then they want sending to hell.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 1 Aug - 16:37

I think it was Gerry who said "It was our holiday too."Also, in Gerry's Mother's interview with a Newspaper she does
say that Kate had a temper and was told by one of the Family that during an argument with Gerry kate shouted "it is me they are after, not you"
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 1 Aug - 19:35

Mrs Fenn, the McCanns neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

This means no one checked on the children for an hour abd a quarter and Madeleine must have been awake when the
McCanns returned from the Bar. How could they then say that Madeleine asked them the following morning why they
didn't come when she was crying.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Wed 1 Aug - 20:03

Bobsy wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi kathybelle I have read this before but never actually seen it as an official statement so wondered if it was a forum myth,

quote from your excellent post

If this is true then they want sending to hell.

Hi Bobsy

I've just been looking for information on Google, regarding the reports of the McCanns children crying. I had read that the McCanns were brought back from Chaplin's to see to their crying children, so I typed in the Google box, the McCanns were brought back from Chaplins. On the Google page, there are a few links that refer to the McCanns and Chaplins. One which is a David Ike link, says that Warner staff, were despatched to Chaplins, to find the McCanns and bring them back to comfort their crying children. I opened the David Ike link, but as yet I can't find any reference to the McCanns being brought back to Chaplins.

I can't prove it, but I did hear a Warner representative tell the media, that they received reports of the children crying and he did say the McCanns were once again, offered the child care facilities, they were offered when they arrived at the complex. At that time they said they had their own way of checking the children. So when they were offered the child care facilities again, once again they refused, they said they would carry on doing their own checks.

Regarding Kate McCann saying "We were so into our friends" this is on a You Tube video, sorry I can't remember which one. Maybe HiDeHo can say.

If I didn't have a computer, I wouldn't know half the things that have gone on with this case, because thanks to the McCanns high profile media friends, a lot of the information, that is on the internet, has never been published. I still can't believe that the McCanns have been allowed to walk away from this, have been allowed to call all of the shots and Kate McCann has been given the job of an ambassador, in the "Missing Peoples" charity.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 1 Aug - 22:37

Panda wrote:Mrs Fenn, the McCanns neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

This means no one checked on the children for an hour abd a quarter and Madeleine must have been awake when the
McCanns returned from the Bar. How could they then say that Madeleine asked them the following morning why they

Yes, heres Mrs Fenns statement where she says it.
https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t8609-statement-of-mrs-fenn
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 2 Aug - 0:39

Panda wrote:Mrs Fenn, the McCanns neighbour, reported that Madeleine had cried for her father between 22.30 and 23.45. The evidence shows that Kate McCann was in Apartment 5A 14 minutes before Madeleine started crying. Tuesday 1st May 2007 is the only night (except, of course, for Thursday 3rd May 2007) that either of the McCanns or any of their friends made calls after dinner.

Hi Panda

I don't know if this true, but I read that a waiter in the Tapas Bar, said some nights, none of the group ever left their tables.

I've always wondered why according to the McCanns, their friends always checked, Madeleine, Sean and Amelie. I don't recall the McCanns, ever saying they checked the children of their friends.

Dianne Webster says different in her statement which is in the files, this is what is written in the files, regarding the checking of the children.

"Asked, she states that it would be normal, for one member of each of the couples, to get up regularly, in order to check in their apartments if the children were well.

She clarifies that the practice was for each couple to check their own children, it not being usual for anyone to check the children of other couples.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANNE_WEBSTER_11-MAY07.htm
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Aug - 5:50

Morning kathybelle,

A statement from an OC Barman says he was meant to close the Bar at 11.30pm but the Tapas Group were there until
11.45pm one night, which must have been the night Madeleine was crying. As far as I know, the McCanns were never
asked directly about Mrs. Fenns statement which was why the McCanns kept repeating their claim that Madeleine said
"Mummy , why didn't you come when Sean and I were crying".

In that video, at certain points Gerry gulps and his Adam's Apple moves and it looks like he is trying to compose himself.
I do think he loved Madeleine and whatever happened to Madeleine I think he blames Kate . Not saying Kate didn't love
Madeleine and the twins but she resented the fact that Gerry was not much help .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 2 Aug - 8:08

wjk wrote:

Kate's telephone pings show that her phone was very busy in those 14 minutes, only 2 minutes after the phone activity stopped, the crying began.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Aug - 8:34

Morning tigger, that suggests Madeleine was awake while Kate was making the calls , so started crying when Kate left the Apartment. If that is the case and Kate KNEW Madeleine was awake when she returned to the Restaurant , neither
she nor Gerry checked for over an hour!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 2 Aug - 9:08

tigger wrote:
wjk wrote:

Kate's telephone pings show that her phone was very busy in those 14 minutes, only 2 minutes after the phone activity stopped, the crying began.
My god! Yet the PJ were not allowed to use this info!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 2 Aug - 12:05

Panda wrote:
Morning kathybelle,

A statement from an OC Barman says he was meant to close the Bar at 11.30pm but the Tapas Group were there until
11.45pm one night, which must have been the night Madeleine was crying. As far as I know, the McCanns were never
asked directly about Mrs. Fenns statement which was why the McCanns kept repeating their claim that Madeleine said
"Mummy , why didn't you come when Sean and I were crying".

In that video, at certain points Gerry gulps and his Adam's Apple moves and it looks like he is trying to compose himself.
I do think he loved Madeleine and whatever happened to Madeleine I think he blames Kate . Not saying Kate didn't love
Madeleine and the twins but she resented the fact that Gerry was not much help .

Good morning Panda

I must be as hard as nails or I'm missing a point, because I cannot see how the McCanns had an ounce of love for their children, given their behaviour towards them and their behaviour after Madeleine went missing. Especially the part where they used Madeleine as a cash cow.

I've said it before the McCanns have acted like a pair of petulant toddlers and they have been backed up by their families. The pair of them have been used to having their own way when they were growing up and it shows in the way they have acted when they've given their media interviews.

If Gerry wasn't around to help with the kids, neither was Kate. Kate worked 1½ days per week, Madeleine was in nursery for around 3 days a week and the twins were in a creche for part of the week. Kate's mother said she regularly went to her daughter's home, to help with the children, because Kate was finding it hard to cope, with Madeleine, who was a difficult child. Was Madeleine difficult? Or was she just a typical toddler who was fighting for her mother's love and was jealous of these two tiny intruders, who had come into her home, uninvited by her.

I'm not being funny, but Kate herself said that Madeleine was a difficult baby, because of colic she suffered from. However knowing how hard work Madeleine was, along with her husband, she decided to have more IVF treatment, knowing full well that there would have been two babies in the house who she couldn't cope with and who were both in nappies. As it turned out there were 3 babies who she couldn't cope with.

All of us who have had children, or been around children, know that rearing children isn't easy especially when they are the ages the McCanns children were. However the McCanns probably had more day to day help than a lot of other mothers who have to cope with children without much help from their partners. They could have afforded to put their children in the nursery/creche 5 days a week if Kate was finding it so hard to cope with the children, especially difficult Madeleine.

When Madeleine first disappeared, none of this family had a good word to say about her, they stressed all of her so called bad points, which in my mind were just normal toddler behaviour.

Kate bleated on about how Madeleine, would follow her around the house screaming for her attention and trying to climb on her knee, when she was trying to feed the twins. Gerry's mother said that child could throw a tantrum when she didn't get her own way, in fact Gerry's mother said in the video "Eileen McCann and Brian Kennedy in Rothley" which wasn't long after Madeleine disappeared, how uplifted Gerry was, regarding the fighting fund. Then of course you have Kate's mother saying how she had to regularly go to her daughter's home to help look after the children.

I failed to see why they all spoke of Madeleine this way, there was nothing about how much love they felt for Madeleine. Maybe because they had very little love for her.

To get back to the time Madeleine disappeared, I would have thought the McCanns would have wanted the twins around them as much as possible. However, this wasn't the case, they put the twins in the creche, within days of Madeleine's disappearance. Sean and Amelie, weren't put in the creche, while their parents got on with the job of looking for Madeleine, they were put in the creche, so their parents could get on with their leisure activities. They were even put in the creche, when family and friends came to stay with the McCanns.

Maybe the twins were glad to be in the creche, it must have been hard for them to be around their neurotic parents, who weren't neurotic because Madeleine disappeared, they were neurotic because of their inflated egos.

On that so called family holiday, the McCanns spent more time with their friends than they did with their children. Nothing changed after Madeleine disappeared and I can't see things being much different 5yrs on. The McCanns care more about their so called celebrity status, than they do about being a family.

Sorry about the rant Panda. The McCanns being interviewed 1 year on Icon_flower

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next