Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

trial delayed to january

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

trial delayed to january

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 10 Sep - 19:30

thats what im reading on twitter

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Guest on Mon 10 Sep - 19:39

We'll soon find out if that's right or not, but frankly I'm not in the least surprised.

It's the outcome that counts, not the date.

I wonder if Healy, McCann and a few others will still be at liberty by then?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  mumbles on Mon 10 Sep - 19:48


It's been posted by Jerry Lawton (Daily Star chief crime hack)

"Madeleine McCann's parents' £1m libel action against Portuguese ex-detective Goncalo Amaral - due to start Thursday - delayed until January"

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  whatsupdoc on Mon 10 Sep - 20:09

tnx mumbles and JFAK. I've been searching for info and meanwhile find that themaddiecaefiles forum is down.

I just saw Jerry Lawton tweet but nothing else. I'll keep my eyes open for more.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  mumbles on Mon 10 Sep - 20:45

Mercedes ‏@Mercedessigue
Just received information from Portugal 1st session delayed until January. Waiting for new dates to publish!

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  kathybelle on Mon 10 Sep - 20:57

I wonder who has delayed the case. If it is the McCanns, maybe they have delayed the case, because they know they have no chance of winning. I can't for the life of me see how they can win, given that two Judges found in favour of Goncalo Amaral, regarding the overturning of the banning of his book.

Does anyone know if there is a fee to be paid, when the case is delayed? If there is, does the fee have to be paid upfront, each time the case is delayed?

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  mumbles on Mon 10 Sep - 21:09

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton
Provisional new date for McCann v Amaral libel hearing is January 24. Delay apparently due to Amaral's lawyer undergoing surgery

mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Annabel on Mon 10 Sep - 21:22

http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.co.uk/


Waiting for new trial dates, seems first session will take place in January 2013.

Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  kathybelle on Mon 10 Sep - 21:57

mumbles wrote:Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton
Provisional new date for McCann v Amaral libel hearing is January 24. Delay apparently due to Amaral's lawyer undergoing surgery

Thank you Mumbles. I hope Goncalo Amaral's lawyer, recovers well from his operation, which I also hope isn't too serious.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  kathybelle on Mon 10 Sep - 21:58

Annabel wrote:http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.co.uk/


Waiting for new trial dates, seems first session will take place in January 2013.

Thank you for the link Annabel.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  whatsupdoc on Mon 10 Sep - 21:59

On twitter Elementary Force says Prov date for #McCann v Amaral libel hearing is Jan 24. Delay apparently due to Amaral's lawyer having surgery.

Mercedes also says January. http://mercedessigueaqui.blogspot.co.uk/ at the top.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  whatsupdoc on Mon 10 Sep - 22:04

Just noticed...we've all posted LOL

My internet has been acting up and themaddiecasefiles forum has been ok then down a few times tonight.

I was down to 1-2Mbs and my friend on 60 Mbs was down to 9Mbs. Just wondering if all this Solar activity is causing global problems tonight.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Guest on Mon 10 Sep - 22:06

whatsupdoc wrote:Just noticed...we've all posted LOL

My internet has been acting up and themaddiecasefiles forum has been ok then down a few times tonight.

I was down to 1-2Mbs and my friend on 60 Mbs was down to 9Mbs. Just wondering if all this Solar activity is causing global problems tonight.

Lucky you: My Download speed has never exceeded 0.72 Mbps. Ever.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  whatsupdoc on Mon 10 Sep - 22:11

Gosh that's bad. Smoke signals are probably faster . I started the internet on a 14.4Kbs dial up modem on 2 bulletin boards in Manchester just getting ascii files. I run several pc's here but VirginMedia is struggling in this area and have finally admitted it but will take till December to get the speed up to what they have promised me. BT Infinity comes along the road in January and I can have up to 70Mbs so just biding my time.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  quickfingers on Mon 10 Sep - 23:40

Wouldn't it be nice if this case was being delayed as something else was going on behind the scenes. I hope there is justice some time soon.

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Carolina on Tue 11 Sep - 0:29

well, now at least I have plenty of time to decide whether I will go up to Lisbon for the trial or not.

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  kathybelle on Tue 11 Sep - 0:42

quickfingers wrote:Wouldn't it be nice if this case was being delayed as something else was going on behind the scenes. I hope there is justice some time soon.

So do I quickfingers, my emotions are up and down at the moment. Just when I think there is light at the end of the tunnel for Goncalo Amaral and Madeleine, something happens that makes me think, Madeleine and Goncalo will never receive justice.


I know I am repeating my self when I say, that I still can't see how the McCanns can possibly win their lawsuit against Goncalo Amaral.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Panda on Tue 11 Sep - 9:02

I have only just read this ,,,,,,,,I cannot believe it!!!!!

Maybe, just maybe, there is a reason for this, the SY Report?

For those having trouble with their internet, I am as well, slow connection and down for two full days. Apparently BT are to blame, something to do with all these other internet providers using BT connections so my Technical support guy tells me.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Carolina on Tue 11 Sep - 10:32

I do wish people would keep their calm and realise that postponements happen all of the time. I was told by someone close to Gonçalo that his lawyer was ill. Nothing sinister, no conspiracy. Why FGS would the judge put the trial off to wait for the SY review and furthermore I'm sure that the judge or judges have not even been chosen at this time. You all seem to forget that the McCanns lost the book ban case.

Our dear "friend" David Bret has been posting that the trial will never take place due to "yellow bellytis" suffered by the McCanns. Interesting but I do take most of what he says with a grain of salt.

Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Age : 70
Location : Algarve, Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Oldartform on Tue 11 Sep - 10:36

Talk about the McCann`s `suffering` - ha ha - what about poor Goncalo. Sofia has said he`s ill, his previous lawyer got ill and now his present lawyer is ill and has to have surgery. Ah well dear Kate wanted revenge - seems she`s getting it. `Eye of newt and toe of frog` etc ......


Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Panda on Tue 11 Sep - 10:41

Oldartform wrote:Talk about the McCann`s `suffering` - ha ha - what about poor Goncalo. Sofia has said he`s ill, his previous lawyer got ill and now his present lawyer is ill and has to have surgery. Ah well dear Kate wanted revenge - seems she`s getting it. `Eye of newt and toe of frog` etc ......


Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Oldartform on Tue 11 Sep - 10:46

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Talk about the McCann`s `suffering` - ha ha - what about poor Goncalo. Sofia has said he`s ill, his previous lawyer got ill and now his present lawyer is ill and has to have surgery. Ah well dear Kate wanted revenge - seems she`s getting it. `Eye of newt and toe of frog` etc ......


Makes one wonder, particularly as Maddie disappeared on the occasion of the full moon being in Scorpio and during the festival of Beltane. Plus the symbolism of the thousand lights - all very occult.




Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Panda on Tue 11 Sep - 11:37

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Talk about the McCann`s `suffering` - ha ha - what about poor Goncalo. Sofia has said he`s ill, his previous lawyer got ill and now his present lawyer is ill and has to have surgery. Ah well dear Kate wanted revenge - seems she`s getting it. `Eye of newt and toe of frog` etc ......


Makes one wonder, particularly as Maddie disappeared on the occasion of the full moon being in Scorpio and during the festival of Beltane. Plus the symbolism of the thousand lights - all very occult.




I don't know about that Oldartform I put it down to political intrigue.LOL Here we have a case presented over two years ago which unless there is something we don't know , should have been tried long before now. A date of 13th September is finally given, Amaral's Lawyer is suddenly taken ill but deemed well enough to attend the hearing ONE WEEK LATER. Now we are told he has to have an operation and the case is delayed for 5 MONTHS!!!!! No symptoms revealed about exactly what is wrong with him .....I had quite a serious operation about 3 years ago, had to have a blood transfusion etc, but still fully recovered after 3 months. Iv'e lost all faith in justice for Madeleine .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Oldartform on Tue 11 Sep - 12:05

Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:
Oldartform wrote:Talk about the McCann`s `suffering` - ha ha - what about poor Goncalo. Sofia has said he`s ill, his previous lawyer got ill and now his present lawyer is ill and has to have surgery. Ah well dear Kate wanted revenge - seems she`s getting it. `Eye of newt and toe of frog` etc ......


Makes one wonder, particularly as Maddie disappeared on the occasion of the full moon being in Scorpio and during the festival of Beltane. Plus the symbolism of the thousand lights - all very occult.




I don't know about that Oldartform I put it down to political intrigue.LOL Here we have a case presented over two years ago which unless there is something we don't know , should have been tried long before now. A date of 13th September is finally given, Amaral's Lawyer is suddenly taken ill but deemed well enough to attend the hearing ONE WEEK LATER. Now we are told he has to have an operation and the case is delayed for 5 MONTHS!!!!! No symptoms revealed about exactly what is wrong with him .....I had quite a serious operation about 3 years ago, had to have a blood transfusion etc, but still fully recovered after 3 months. Iv'e lost all faith in justice for Madeleine .

Well IMO its not beyond the bounds of political intrigue AND occult - many many professionals and/or establishment figures belong to groups, its part of the climb up the ladder. And there`s a large variation in the types of groups and how they`re run. Whatever group anyone is in, psychologically it boosts the ego and makes one feel special - some groups as we know become elitist, secret and even have ceremonies, which makes them feel even more powerful - it almost becomes like a religion.

I really don`t think there`s anything suspect about Amaral`s lawyer`s illness (it`s 4 months btw). It`s really none of our business what his symptoms are - he wouldn`t want that bandied around. What with Xmas looming, January was probably the next slot available.

Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  chrissie on Tue 11 Sep - 12:08

I agree Oldartform. There is his recovery period to take in to account along with available court dates.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3277
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: trial delayed to january

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:05


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum