Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  HiDeHo on Sun 23 Sep - 23:36

Dani, Ironside @MyNanny25, Steel Magnolia

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Ironside.htm

From Pamalam


RIP :s_roses


HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  Justiceforallkids on Sun 23 Sep - 23:51

so sad i hope the likes of bonny and co who bullied her for simply having a opinion feel guilty for the rest of their lives scum the lot of them

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  kathybelle on Mon 24 Sep - 0:26

I have never heard of Dani and I am sorry she has passed away. Sadly, another poster who was hounded off one of the AOL boards, by McCann supporters, because she didn't share their views, also passed away a couple of years ago.

R.I.P. Dani

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  gillyspot on Mon 24 Sep - 6:46

So sad that Dani has passed away. I knew they had cancer but hoped they could beat it. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Madeleine has lost one of her best supporters.

gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  kitti on Mon 24 Sep - 7:19

Goodbye dearest Dani.....


If Ironside can carry on trying to get justice even though she was terribly ill, then WE must do Dani justice by carrying on till the end like she did xxxxxxxx



God has gained a very special person to sit beside him....god bless you Dani and i hope we do you proud in our quest to carry on and get Madeleine justice...good night, sleep tight xxxxxxxx

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  Justiceforallkids on Mon 24 Sep - 9:24

gillyspot wrote:So sad that Dani has passed away. I knew they had cancer but hoped they could beat it. My sincere condolences to her family and friends.

Madeleine has lost one of her best supporters.
dani will look after her xxxx

Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Age : 37
Location : tasmania australia
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  margaret on Mon 24 Sep - 9:37

What terrible news to wake up to. RIP Dani and condolences to her family. xxx


margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  pennylane on Mon 24 Sep - 10:30

My condolences to Dani's family.

I know God will take dearest Dani by the hand to a wonderful place.

RIP our friend Dani xxxxx

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  cass on Mon 24 Sep - 11:25

r-i-p dani --- iornside -- feel very sad by this news --- she was a wonderful poster and hope that she is at peace xxx

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  cherry1 on Mon 24 Sep - 11:39

Dani was one of the posters I originally knew as Ironside and instinctively trusted
who could be relied on to give good advice when needed who worked tirelessly on
this case doing what she could to raise awareness and challenge and question anything
which didnt seem right. This she continued often with much provocation and abuse
directed at her by those who try to silence anyone who dares question this farce.
I had never seen her retaliate and stoop to the level of those who attacked her, she
was always focused on the case and able to rise above whatever was thrown at her.
I would say she was a great example to us all and one of the posters I very much
came to respect over many years.

So sad that in this world Dani will not be with us to see justice done for little Madeleine but
of course, in spirit she will be with us all when hopefully that day will come.

It seems she had a hard and difficult battle with her illness and I am sure she will now be
resting in peace, without pain or fear, but safe and protected. My sincere condolences to her
husband and all her family for what no doubt will be a massive loss in their lives but I am sure the pride they must feel in having Dani as part of their lives and the happy memories they shared together will live on in their hearts for ever. May she rest in peace xx

cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6244
Location : Here, there and everywhere
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 24 Sep - 11:54

cherry1 wrote:Dani was one of the posters I originally knew as Ironside and instinctively trusted
who could be relied on to give good advice when needed who worked tirelessly on
this case doing what she could to raise awareness and challenge and question anything
which didnt seem right. This she continued often with much provocation and abuse
directed at her by those who try to silence anyone who dares question this farce.
I had never seen her retaliate and stoop to the level of those who attacked her, she
was always focused on the case and able to rise above whatever was thrown at her.
I would say she was a great example to us all and one of the posters I very much
came to respect over many years.

So sad that in this world Dani will not be with us to see justice done for little Madeleine but
of course, in spirit she will be with us all when hopefully that day will come.

It seems she had a hard and difficult battle with her illness and I am sure she will now be
resting in peace, without pain or fear, but safe and protected. My sincere condolences to her
husband and all her family for what no doubt will be a massive loss in their lives but I am sure the pride they must feel in having Dani as part of their lives and the happy memories they shared together will live on in their hearts for ever. May she rest in peace xx

Cherry1, I have been trying to think of how to express what I feel about Dani and her contribution to the quest for truth. You've said it so well and I thank you.

I too send my condolences to Dani's husband and family. I'd like them to know how much we treasured Dani and how she will be missed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18466
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  wjk on Mon 24 Sep - 13:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
cherry1 wrote:Dani was one of the posters I originally knew as Ironside and instinctively trusted
who could be relied on to give good advice when needed who worked tirelessly on
this case doing what she could to raise awareness and challenge and question anything
which didnt seem right. This she continued often with much provocation and abuse
directed at her by those who try to silence anyone who dares question this farce.
I had never seen her retaliate and stoop to the level of those who attacked her, she
was always focused on the case and able to rise above whatever was thrown at her.
I would say she was a great example to us all and one of the posters I very much
came to respect over many years.

So sad that in this world Dani will not be with us to see justice done for little Madeleine but
of course, in spirit she will be with us all when hopefully that day will come.

It seems she had a hard and difficult battle with her illness and I am sure she will now be
resting in peace, without pain or fear, but safe and protected. My sincere condolences to her
husband and all her family for what no doubt will be a massive loss in their lives but I am sure the pride they must feel in having Dani as part of their lives and the happy memories they shared together will live on in their hearts for ever. May she rest in peace xx

Cherry1, I have been trying to think of how to express what I feel about Dani and her contribution to the quest for truth. You've said it so well and I thank you.

I too send my condolences to Dani's husband and family. I'd like them to know how much we treasured Dani and how she will be missed.

I second what both of you have said.
Rip Dani. You will be sadly missed by many, many people xx

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 24 Sep - 14:35


Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  chrissie1 on Mon 24 Sep - 16:29

Cherry1 beautifully said, i used to love reading ironsides views she is sadly missed R.I.P

chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  Annabel on Mon 24 Sep - 17:58


Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Location : Europe
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  wantthetruth on Mon 24 Sep - 18:08

Very sad to hear this news today.

RIP

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  tabs on Mon 24 Sep - 19:26

very sad

sleep well x

tabs
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  marxman on Mon 24 Sep - 19:51

Very sorry to hear that Dani (Ironside) has
passed away. A true truthseeker till the end.

marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Location : In the dog house
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  kitti on Mon 24 Sep - 19:52

I have been thinking about her all day.


I have also been thinking about mr amaral.



Even though I didn't know Dani i feel like I'm mourning her.


I don't know mr amaral but i feel pain for him and I worry that the Mccanns won't be happy until he is in his grave .


kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  malena stool on Mon 24 Sep - 20:23

RIP Ironside.
My condolences to Dani's family.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  wjk on Mon 24 Sep - 21:07

kitti wrote:I have been thinking about her all day.


I have also been thinking about mr amaral.



Even though I didn't know Dani i feel like I'm mourning her.


I don't know mr amaral but i feel pain for him and I worry that the Mccanns won't be happy until he is in his grave .

I feel the same kitti and know just what you mean.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  SteveT on Mon 24 Sep - 21:47

Very dad news indeed. Thoughts to your family.

SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 597
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  MJH1901 on Mon 24 Sep - 21:50

Terribly sad. Looking after Madeleine in heaven now.

MJH1901
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 696
Location : Scouseland - You don't have to be gullible or corrupt to support the McCanns, but - no sorry that's wrong you DO.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  saloongirl on Tue 25 Sep - 11:25

So sorry to log on and read this this morning. My condolensces to her family and friends.

saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  cass on Tue 25 Sep - 12:37

kitti wrote:I have been thinking about her all day.


I have also been thinking about mr amaral.



Even though I didn't know Dani i feel like I'm mourning her.


I don't know mr amaral but i feel pain for him and I worry that the Mccanns won't be happy until he is in his grave .

i feel the same kitti -- posted on all the fb pages too -- so sad -- but we have all had happy memories of one of the wonderful lady that wanted justice like us all here -- one little family

cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1652
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: RIP Dani / Ironside / @MyNanny25 / Steel Magnolia

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:57


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum