Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10

+20
margaret
chrissie
Bobsy
tigger
the slave
marxman
kathybelle
almostgothic
cass
kitti
fuzeta
wjk
AnnaEsse
matthew
Panda
xtina
T4two
princess_leia
Loopdaloop
interested
24 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 Empty Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10

Post  kathybelle Thu 25 Oct - 0:15

I've just been looking at tomorrows newspaper headlines, on the Sky News website and the front page of the Daily Star, says there is a paedo ring linked to Jimmy Savile at 10 Downing St.

I know that anything about Jimmy Savile, should be put on the Daily News Page, but I have put this link on here, because I am firmly convinced that the McCanns have knowledge about a scandal in the Government and this is why they are so protected. Could this be the scandal they have knowledge about.

I also put this link on the Daily News page. http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/24/jimmy-savile-sex-abuse-doctors?newsfeed=true

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 Empty Re: Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10

Post  interested Thu 25 Oct - 0:47

Sounds like the genie is out of the bottle. Cabinet Office media manipulation?? Isn't that where Mitchell was based at the time and previously at the BBC? Hopefully the net is closing in on the McCanns.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Thu 25 Oct - 1:11

Is this Gordon brown. He was linked to Hollie Grieg. But then there are rumors that Blair got charged under his name Charles Lynton once!

I doubt it was major, thatcher is a no and prior mps were not really into celeb were they. This is interesting as to where it will go....

Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 25 Oct - 1:17

Loopdaloop wrote:Is this Gordon brown. He was linked to Hollie Grieg. But then there are rumors that Blair got charged under his name Charles Lynton once!

I doubt it was major, thatcher is a no and prior mps were not really into celeb were they. This is interesting as to where it will go....

Don't forget Jersey and Morning Cloud Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 15327
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 25 Oct - 1:42

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if this is the scandal the McCanns have knowledge of and this is why the Government were involved, within hours of Madeleine's disappearance. Let's face it, at the time the Government were involved, there was a chance Madeleine could have been found, but the Government found it necessary to dispatch 2 Special Envoys, to the McCanns side, as well as other people.

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if the McCanns and some of their high profile friends, are having trouble sleeping, along with the ones in the previous and present Governments, now this news has broke.

I'm not saying paedophile rings don't exist within the so called lower classes, but from what I've heard of the paedophile rings that are exposed, the members are professional people, such as lawyers, doctors and high ranking police officers.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Oct - 7:31

But how would the Mccanns know about this unless they are involved in some way.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 25 Oct - 7:55

interested wrote:Sounds like the genie is out of the bottle. Cabinet Office media manipulation?? Isn't that where Mitchell was based at the time and previously at the BBC? Hopefully the net is closing in on the McCanns.

Yes, Media Monitoring. How to control what does and does not get into the news.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 25 Oct - 8:11

kitti wrote:But how would the Mccanns know about this unless they are involved in some way.

Good morning Kitti

Put it this way, Gerry McCann phoned Gordon Brown, on the night Madeleine disappeared, when he should have been out looking for Madeleine. Gordon Brown contacted Tony Blair and Tony Blair immediately despatched 2 Special Envoys, to the McCanns side. They were also ordered to stay with the McCanns. Other people were sent by the Government, to the McCanns side. Everything was in place, less 24 hrs of Madeleine disappearing, when there was a chance Madeleine could have been found, if the McCanns were speaking the truth about the way Madeleine disappeared.

There is no doubt about it, the McCanns have been protected from the minute Gerry McCann made that phonecall to Gordon Brown. Gerry McCann was the one who told the media about the phonecall he made to Gordon Brown. The morning after Madeleine disappeared, Gerry told the media, that he phoned Gordon Brown. He said Gordon told him he could phone him, any time he needed to, day or night. How convenient for Gerry, that he just happened to have Gordon's telephone number. Philomena McCann was asked questions about this and she said, Gordon was a friend of the family.

Maybe it's me, but if my child was missing in a strange country, I would be out looking for him/her. Phoning the Chancellor of the Exchequer in the United Kingdom, when I should be out looking for my child, would be the last thing on my mind. I would deem it more important to phone the police than a member of the British Government.

So to get back to my original post on this subject, if the story about the paedophile ring, being linked to a former British Prime Minister, is true,the McCanns didn't need to be involved. They could have had inside knowledge, if Philomena McCann, was speaking the truth, when she said Gordon Brown was a friend of the family.

Clarence Mitchell said, Gordon Brown distanced himself from the McCanns, after a period of time. Did Brown really distance himself, was this another of Mitchell's lies?
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 25 Oct - 8:15

I don't think GB ever even liked the McCanns. Otherwise he would have won lots of votes by being photographed with the two etc. He could have milked it endlessly. He had to do whatever it took to get them off his back imo.

And thanks to the links given above, look at the Dutroux case, because the man is still being protected. On the occasion when he managed to escape during the court case I believe, it was intimated in the press that he'd had some help from 'above' to do this. I think everything was done to put a lid on the case at the start - the word at the time was that at least one judge was implicated.

http://www.sott.net/article/244426-Dutroux-Cover-up-Protected-Pedophile-Networks

As the article says, it's not limited to one country.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 25 Oct - 8:43

yesterday my mam said that this jimmy savielle thing shouldnt be swept under the carpet -- go to the top -- name and shame -- my responce was -- when you see top celebs whatever found dead -- you will know --i still think this -- will they put their familys through this -- dont think so -- suiside will be the only way out -- ihope it goes as high as possible -- name them shame them -- jail them
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 25 Oct - 8:47

tigger wrote:I don't think GB ever even liked the McCanns. Otherwise he would have won lots of votes by being photographed with the two etc. He could have milked it endlessly. He had to do whatever it took to get them off his back imo.

And thanks to the links given above, look at the Dutroux case, because the man is still being protected. On the occasion when he managed to escape during the court case I believe, it was intimated in the press that he'd had some help from 'above' to do this. I think everything was done to put a lid on the case at the start - the word at the time was that at least one judge was implicated.

http://www.sott.net/article/244426-Dutroux-Cover-up-Protected-Pedophile-Networks

As the article says, it's not limited to one country.

Good morning Tigger

Gordon Brown didn't have to like the McCanns, when he bent over backwards to help them. If they knew something that could bring down the British Government, he would do anything to prevent this.

By the time Gordon Brown was running for election, he had already supposedly distanced himself from the McCanns. So he could hardly use them in part of his campaign.

If the story regarding the paedophile ring, Downing St and a former Prime Minister turns out to be true, a can of worms will be opened and everyone who was involved, in every country they live in, will be named and shamed.

I might be barking up the wrong tree regarding the McCanns having knowledge about this story, but you must admit, it was pretty strange for the British Government to act so quickly, when Gerry made that phonecall to Gordon Brown.

Why would the Government say yes to the McCanns, when they'd been saying no to Ben Needham's mum Kerry?
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 25 Oct - 8:55

agree kathy -- in kerrys case over the years she has pleaded for the uk to get involved -- she has been met by the same answers --we cannot get involved with a case outside the uk -- it was said in a doccumentry a few times i believe -- shes a working class mum -- nothing to hide -- gone back to greece loads of times -- asked loads of questions -- done anything and everything greece has asked of her -- and the uk goverment hasnt helped her one bit -- money does talk doesnt it
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Thu 25 Oct - 9:47

Didn't someone say years ago that this sort of thing was going on. That the press knew a lot but couldn't divulge more?

Remind me, why is there a D Notice relating to Dunblane?!

I hope every single person involved in paedophilia, including those in power who have helped cover it up is taken down for what's been going on all these years.

If anyone thinks this Jimmy Saville story is isolated to a few celebs they are deluded!
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 25 Oct - 10:05

princess_leia wrote:Didn't someone say years ago that this sort of thing was going on. That the press knew a lot but couldn't divulge more?

Remind me, why is there a D Notice relating to Dunblane?!

I hope every single person involved in paedophilia, including those in power who have helped cover it up is taken down for what's been going on all these years.

If anyone thinks this Jimmy Saville story is isolated to a few celebs they are deluded!

I hope so too but I suspect that the tactics are to let Savile bear the brunt of it now that he's dead and throw in a few others to demonstrate 'impartiality' whilst continuing to protect the majority of those involved.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Thu 25 Oct - 10:06

cass wrote:agree kathy -- in kerrys case over the years she has pleaded for the uk to get involved -- she has been met by the same answers --we cannot get involved with a case outside the uk -- it was said in a doccumentry a few times i believe -- shes a working class mum -- nothing to hide -- gone back to greece loads of times -- asked loads of questions -- done anything and everything greece has asked of her -- and the uk goverment hasnt helped her one bit -- money does talk doesnt it

Good morning Cass and well said.

Money certainly does talk, the Government ignored petitions that were signed by members of the public, who asked for help for Kerry. The only said yes, after the very wealthy Tom Cruise and other wealthy celebrities put pressure on them. Call me cynical, but I wonder if the celebrities, had to give a donation to the Tory party, to get the help for Kerry.

At least their money is their own, the money the McCanns have been using, to assist their finances and pay for their trips in the UK and abroad, is out of the fund that was set up to find Madeleine. Donated by hardworking people, children and senior citizens.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 25 Oct - 10:21

kathybelle wrote:
I know that anything about Jimmy Savile, should be put on the Daily News Page, but I have put this link on here, because I am firmly convinced that the McCanns have knowledge about a scandal in the Government and this is why they are so protected. Could this be the scandal they have knowledge about.

Well l want to know where my favours are because it's all been on the internet for years about paedophilia in the Government and police force and other places......

Unless of course they do have direct knowledge and BINGO there's your cover up. Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 303636
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 25 Oct - 10:29

kitti wrote:But how would the Mccanns know about this unless they are involved in some way.

Good question. Would just knowing about it be sufficient; surely one would have to possess some incriminating proof?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 25 Oct - 10:31

i thought the government link was 'Uncle Ted'?
Or is this a different one?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 25 Oct - 10:40

wjk wrote:i thought the government link was 'Uncle Ted'?

That's who I thought it was
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 25 Oct - 10:44

chrissie wrote:

Glad its not just me, chrissie.
This one sounds more recent?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 25 Oct - 10:47

chrissie wrote:

*cough* This was bought up this weekend.... and l'm referring to the Government as a whole because l bet there's a few amongst them.

http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2012/10/ken-clarke-proof-of-cabinet-office-censorship-2464662.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=beforeitsnews

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 IMG_0001
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 25 Oct - 10:49

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 25 Oct - 12:34

On the Guardian website it said there were links to Holland. omg just read above link. it repeats many allegations heard before, i just ask can it all be substantiated, if so why are there where they are? jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  xtina Thu 25 Oct - 13:09

i remember a while ago GB being connected with g mcc also the Gasper statements [David Payne] hot lips k mcc ... etc etc on top of that the masons ...this could be the reason for the whole of the cover up/ protection ....because imo none of them believe in the abduction theory for one minute ......they are just looking after there own ..so to speak..
xtina
xtina
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 329
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next