Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10

+20
margaret
chrissie
Bobsy
tigger
the slave
marxman
kathybelle
almostgothic
cass
kitti
fuzeta
wjk
AnnaEsse
matthew
Panda
xtina
T4two
princess_leia
Loopdaloop
interested
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10

Post  cass Thu 25 Oct - 14:03

xtina wrote:
kitti wrote:But how would the Mccanns know about this unless they are involved in some way.

i remember a while ago GB being connected with g mcc also the Gasper statements [David Payne] hot lips k mcc ... etc etc on top of that the masons ...this could be the reason for the whole of the cover up/ protection ....because imo none of them believe in the abduction theory for one minute ......they are just looking after there own ..so to speak..
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 306321 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 307691
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10

Post  tigger Thu 25 Oct - 15:31

kathybelle wrote:
tigger wrote:I don't think GB ever even liked the McCanns. Otherwise he would have won lots of votes by being photographed with the two etc. He could have milked it endlessly. He had to do whatever it took to get them off his back imo.

And thanks to the links given above, look at the Dutroux case, because the man is still being protected. On the occasion when he managed to escape during the court case I believe, it was intimated in the press that he'd had some help from 'above' to do this. I think everything was done to put a lid on the case at the start - the word at the time was that at least one judge was implicated.

http://www.sott.net/article/244426-Dutroux-Cover-up-Protected-Pedophile-Networks

As the article says, it's not limited to one country.

Good morning Tigger

Gordon Brown didn't have to like the McCanns, when he bent over backwards to help them. If they knew something that could bring down the British Government, he would do anything to prevent this.

By the time Gordon Brown was running for election, he had already supposedly distanced himself from the McCanns. So he could hardly use them in part of his campaign.

If the story regarding the paedophile ring, Downing St and a former Prime Minister turns out to be true, a can of worms will be opened and everyone who was involved, in every country they live in, will be named and shamed.

I might be barking up the wrong tree regarding the McCanns having knowledge about this story, but you must admit, it was pretty strange for the British Government to act so quickly, when Gerry made that phonecall to Gordon Brown.

Why would the Government say yes to the McCanns, when they'd been saying no to Ben Needham's mum Kerry?

Not for nothing did GB say it was a matter of 'national security'. In the early days it looked like GB had to jump to it as and when the mcCanns told him to do so.
I would think that 99% of the help and cover up the McCanns have had was in the interest of the people doing it, who must still heartily resent the McCanns.

It's not that the McCanns were so important, they could bring important people down. That's what you're saying isn't it?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 25 Oct - 16:39

I did read a long time ago on 3as that Gordon Brown and Peter Mandelson were caught in Brown's Office en

flagrante, now this on the article margaret posted.

" Felching is the gay sport where a carboard tube is pushed into the rectum and a small furry animal slid down inside, our Peter apparently was scratched internally rather badly."

Makes you feel sick doesn't it Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 540205
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 16:53

My cousin used to work as a nurse in A&E. You would be truly shocked at how many men are brought in having "sat on a pet gerbil/hamster/mouse". And how many men's hands accidentally "slip" whilst they are wielding the pipe of the Hoover.

On the plus side, if this is the "incriminating information" that the McCanns have risked everything on, then they're busted. Like any blackmail, it only works until the secret comes out. Because then they don't have any hold over the victim anymore.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 16:56

Iris wrote:My cousin used to work as a nurse in A&E. You would be truly shocked at how many men are brought in having "sat on a pet gerbil/hamster/mouse". And how many men's hands accidentally "slip" whilst they are wielding the pipe of the Hoover.

On the plus side, if this is the "incriminating information" that the McCanns have risked everything on, then they're busted. Like any blackmail, it only works until the secret comes out. Because then they don't have any hold over the victim anymore.

Victim?

Shouldn't that be "Perpetrator"?

(That said, some trendy lefty sandal-wearers might consider Victim & Perpetrator to be Interchangeable)

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 16:58

The End Is Nigh wrote:
Iris wrote:My cousin used to work as a nurse in A&E. You would be truly shocked at how many men are brought in having "sat on a pet gerbil/hamster/mouse". And how many men's hands accidentally "slip" whilst they are wielding the pipe of the Hoover.

Victim?

Shouldn't that be "Perpetrator"?

(That said, some trendy lefty sandal-wearers might consider Victim & Perpetrator to be Interchangeable)

Victm of the blackmail, TEIN. They may well have been a perp someplace else (and probably were, else you'd have nothing to blackmail them with!) Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Thu 25 Oct - 17:07

Panda wrote:I did read a long time ago on 3as that Gordon Brown and Peter Mandelson were caught in Brown's Office orrofice en Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 294124 soory...couldn't resist

" Felching is the gay sport where a carboard tube is pushed into the rectum and a small furry animal slid down inside, our Peter apparently was scratched internally rather badly."

LMAO never heard of felching before...strange people about to discover that
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 17:18

@Iris: Whoops, yes, I see now Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 25346

PS: Other flavours of sandal-wearer are available.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 25 Oct - 17:22

I've heard similar 'pet shop boy' stories indirectly emanating from our local A & E too.

And stark naked couples (not necessarily regular partners) who couldn't extricate themselves from each other without medical intervention.

No wonder the NHS needs more money ......
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Oct - 17:28

I wondered where my sons gerbil went!!!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 25 Oct - 17:36

matthew wrote:
Panda wrote:I did read a long time ago on 3as that Gordon Brown and Peter Mandelson were caught in Brown's Office orrofice en Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 294124 soory...couldn't resist

LMAO never heard of felching before...strange people about to discover that

I heard about that from a friend who is a nurse in A&E who had to help remove small creatures and other strange objects. Apparently a Coke bottle can create a vacuum and get stuck!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 17:53

Ye gods, I don't normally have a problem with what consenting adults get up to but perhaps there are limits to my tolerance!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Thu 25 Oct - 18:35

Suppose it provides a more accurate meaning
to the term being 'rat-assed'? Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 18:39

Or "I'm just going to have a ferret around" Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 364777
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 18:42

Let's hope that there will be a lot of human rats jumping from various sinking ships soon.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 25 Oct - 18:44

My sister works in one too, but not in A&E anymore. They had one that 'fell' on a tomato sauce bottle. Trouble was the bottle was wearing a condom! Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 25 Oct - 21:30

margaret wrote:

My sister works in one too, but not in A&E anymore. They had one that 'fell' on a tomato sauce bottle. Trouble was the bottle was wearing a condom! Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 25 Oct - 21:53

Oh God the mind boggles Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 847843 I do however feel sorry for the ones that are having a bit of natural sex and get stuck. What a terrible embarrassment. It could happen to anyone !!!!!! Very worrying. I remember watching a film with julie Walters she was having an affair and got stuck like that in her lover's mini!!! Oh my God not only that but having an affair as well. First time I ever knew that these things can happen.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 25 Oct - 21:55

marxman wrote:Suppose it provides a more accurate meaning

I like that one Marxman Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 25 Oct - 22:51

I watched a programme the other night about a gay prostitute who said one man who visited him told him to kick him in the bollocks whilst he was masterbating.

There's some bloody weirdos out there.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 25 Oct - 22:57

fuzeta wrote:
marxman wrote:Suppose it provides a more accurate meaning

I like that one Marxman Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 23324
Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 613255 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 613255 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 613255 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 613255 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 613255 Paedo Ring Linked to Number 10 - Page 2 613255
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 25 Oct - 23:07

Sorry i've only just got back from work so not got time to go through the whole thread.Are we suggesting that gerry mccann stuck a hampster up gordon browns arse and thats why they are being protected ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 25 Oct - 23:27

The hamster is innocent!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Thu 25 Oct - 23:31

margaret wrote:

When the bloke with the vacuum cleaner pipe arrived at A & E, the doctor warned him:
"If you keep on doing that, you're going to Dyson!"

When sauce bottle man turned up, the doctor said:
"I'm busy right now, but I'll ketchup with you later!"
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 26 Oct - 0:05

almostgothic wrote:
margaret wrote:

When the bloke with the vacuum cleaner pipe arrived at A & E, the doctor warned him:
"If you keep on doing that, you're going to Dyson!"

When sauce bottle man turned up, the doctor said:
"I'm busy right now, but I'll ketchup with you later!"

For that joke, I'm sending round "Old Frosty Knickers" Anne Hegerty to give you a bed bath. If you don't know who she is, she is one of the Chasers on the television programme "The Chase"

Hopefully this link will open and you can see what she is like. She scares me to death and I'm 12yrs older than her.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bradleywalsh.co.uk/images/the-chase-celebrity-anne-hegerty.png&imgrefurl=http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t%3D1875487%26page%3D4&h=315&w=560&sz=208&tbnid=z1u_18XwO2-PEM:&tbnh=92&tbnw=164&zoom=1&usg=__Z_gNDynQZ0hS4gHwG5nsmHhhqpk=&docid=7P5UVHCmhVBMXM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=usSJUJfYAfOa1AWliYGACQ&sqi=2&ved=0CCsQ9QEwBA&dur=449

BTW Bradley Walsh calls her "Old Frosty Knickers."

Last edited by kathybelle on Fri 26 Oct - 0:09; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Amending the post)
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next