Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kate and gerry show.

+28
AnnaEsse
almostgothic
Panda
Jetmin
yask27
marxman
weissnicht
interested
ProfessorPlum
Loopdaloop
xklamation
malena stool
cass
MaryB
Justiceforallkids
dutchclogs
kitti
matthew
Lillyofthevalley
Chris
Carolina
ali1966
mossman
jeanmonroe
joyce1938
Krisy22
SteveT
cherry1
32 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

kate and gerry show. - Page 4 Empty Re: kate and gerry show.

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 9:30

The dowlers have their dead daughters phone hacked and yet the Mccanns who didn't.....are on t.v.

You couldn't make this up could you
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  yask27 Sun 17 Feb - 9:30

From him.'Madeleine and her safety are often treated with total contempt'.

So what happened in May 2007 ?

yask27
yask27
Rookie
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 58
Warning :
kate and gerry show. - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100kate and gerry show. - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:31

mossman wrote:
Tom and Gerry on my tv, much more likeable and believable characters.

So, Gerry is everywhere!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:32

yask27 wrote:From him.'Madeleine and her safety are often treated with total contempt'.

If the cap fits ...................
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ali1966 Sun 17 Feb - 9:39

Kate said she wrote to the editor of a newspaper (don't know which one) about a lead that was printed last sunday. She wasn't happy the paper printed the story. The editor wrote back and in her words "the reply made her blood boil". He told her they were doing what was best for Madeleine. Kate was not a happy bunny.
ali1966
ali1966
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:41

Now that is interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 17 Feb - 9:41

More proof the tide is turning......fast!

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Sun 17 Feb - 12:13; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 9:41

morning all thanks ali for being brave enough to watch it --hubby has top gear on here
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 17 Feb - 9:44

I KNEW the papers we're taking the piss out of THEM by printing those ridiculous sightings.

The Mccanns dont want any sightings printed because they were after amaral and if it proves that people are still looking then amaral has won his case , he's won anyway.

Kate.....your still need more training, dear.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 9:44

The interview didn't last long and I noted Kate has a posh new Pink cardy and her hand was on Gerry's leg, not holding hands, with the camera focusing on the wrist bandskate and gerry show. - Page 4 49091
Gerry was talking about the Leveson Report and how the Government should adopt his report to rein the Press in etc.
Kate was asked what she thought about the latest sighting and said she wrote to the Editor of the offending Newspaper and the Editor replied that he knows what's best........could he really have said that???
It's like the McCanns have erased all the times the Press printed these ridiculous sightings , not because they have found God but more because they have changed sides. They both looked miserable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 17 Feb - 9:44

No thigh grabbing kate only allowed to hold the knee, Gerry not even bothered to put his arm around the chair...

The tied is turning in more ways then one.....The is end is nigh kate and gerry show. - Page 4 23324
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Feb - 9:46

yask27 wrote:From him.'Madeleine and her safety are often treated with total contempt'.

The McCanns don't understand irony, do they!
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:46

Lillyofthevalley wrote:No thigh grabbing kate only allowed to hold the knee, Gerry not even bothered to put his arm around the chair...

The tied is turning in more ways then one.....The is end is nigh kate and gerry show. - Page 4 23324

You called, m'Lady?!

And this also gives the lie to the Super-Injunction hypothesis.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 17 Feb - 9:48

I see somebody else picked up on

'Madeleine and her safety are often treated with complete contempt.' You said it Gerry McCann. Oh the irony!
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 9:48

thanks panda --brave one kate and gerry show. - Page 4 25346 kitti i agree the papers are taking the piss --i think they have been for a while -- and kate says it made her blood boil -- omg ungreatful so and so -- isnt that what all the money was for looking for madeleine -- and they courted the press mmm times are changing for sure
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 17 Feb - 9:53

could he really have said that???

Morning Panda, no I don't believe that, if the pair of them said it as night I'd have look outside to make sure it was dark kate and gerry show. - Page 4 25346

The pair look like they've had the stuffing knocked out if them, Kate looked terrible her hair looked like it hadn't been brushed for a week, different to the first week in PDL when Maddy died, Kate had her hair done the twins and Gerry had hair cuts, as my OH said god she looks dog rough, the pair of them are nor quite as arrogant are they we're kate and gerry show. - Page 4 192282 says it all really.

Strange when Gerry was speaking we didn't have any nose touching, ear rubbing and no shuffling kate and gerry show. - Page 4 49091

God the press must be chewing on the bit to get there teeth into the Mcs

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Sun 17 Feb - 9:56; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 9:55

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/

Gerry was pushed on what he would do...sensed the interviewer was looking for a reaction,Gerry wants to protect the public...from what i dont know...the truth?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 17 Feb - 9:57

ali1966 wrote:Kate said she wrote to the editor of a newspaper (don't know which one) about a lead that was printed last sunday. She wasn't happy the paper printed the story. The editor wrote back and in her words "the reply made her blood boil". He told her they were doing what was best for Madeleine. Kate was not a happy bunny.

So if someone says they did something which they consider to be 'best for Madeleine', it makes KM's blood boil.

OUCH.
Does she ever ignite brain cell before opening gob?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 9:58

The editor made Kate's blood boil...she has been known for lashing out,hitting walls & beds,makes you wonder how she reacted when Gerry wasn't paying her enough attention on holiday
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 17 Feb - 9:59

Deary me, I do so hope SY haven't been leaking a bit to their boozy Hack buddies. Don't I?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Sun 17 Feb - 10:02

The McCanns know what's best for Madeleine. I see.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 10:09

Lillyofthevalley wrote:could he really have said that???

Morning Panda, no I don't believe that, if the pair of them said it as night I'd have look outside to make sure it was dark kate and gerry show. - Page 4 25346

The pair look like they've had the stuffing knocked out if them, Kate looked terrible her hair looked like it hadn't been brushed for a week, different to the first week in PDL when Maddy died, Kate had her hair done the twins and Gerry had hair cuts, as my OH said god she looks dog rough, the pair of them are nor quite as arrogant are they we're kate and gerry show. - Page 4 192282 says it all really.

Strange when Gerry was speaking we didn't have any nose touching, ear rubbing and no shuffling kate and gerry show. - Page 4 49091

God the press must be chewing on the bit to get there teeth into the Mcs
Morning LOTV
Yes, Kate does look rough and I really do wonder at their love of self publicity resulting, as like now, in a certain backlash from the Press for their dismissal of the help they have been in keeping Madeleine in the limelight. I think they no longer have Clarence to guide them , which, no matter what we think of him, did a good job. Now they think they can be their own PR and making a hash of it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 17 Feb - 10:12

seems gerry really scored a own goal by jumping on the hacked off doesnt it -- the dowlers have my up most respect -- and others watching this today will think whats it gotta do with you gerry -- then the press have done everything regarding the sightings all over the world --promoted kates book -- now it makes her blood boil because of this sighting -- why ? i dont think it was the sighting in the press that made her blood boil -- come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 17 Feb - 10:27

come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling

Have to say i was surprised how Kate in particualr looked,not sleeping very well if looks are anything to go by
Think you could be right cass concerning the NZ girl's DNA,would be poetic justice if the press & police come together to finally shut these two up
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 17 Feb - 10:32

cass wrote:seems gerry really scored a own goal by jumping on the hacked off doesnt it -- the dowlers have my up most respect -- and others watching this today will think whats it gotta do with you gerry -- then the press have done everything regarding the sightings all over the world --promoted kates book -- now it makes her blood boil because of this sighting -- why ? i dont think it was the sighting in the press that made her blood boil -- come on kate what made your blood boil ? was it the fact that this mother said ok ive had enough -- you can have my daughters dna to compare -- was it the dna word that got kates blood boiling
Morning cass, I think the McCanns were mad because SY made a point of disproving this sighting by requesting the DNA sample , I hope they apologised to NZ Police and the family btw.kate and gerry show. - Page 4 25346
Now they have Court proceedings which, while being reported , have not resulted in any "poor kate and Gerry, with all they have been through , have now to cope with internet libel."
Maybe the Walls of Jericho protecting them for 6 years is tumbling down.kate and gerry show. - Page 4 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next