Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has she been totally forgotten then?

+3
Molly
steve1295
tigger
7 posters

Go down

Has she been totally forgotten then? Empty Has she been totally forgotten then?

Post  fred Thu 11 Apr - 19:39

There is nothing any where about this poor child, even the videos as far as I can see have been removed. Please someone print some news about this poor girl, she was 15 for gods sake, some one must know something!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Has she been totally forgotten then? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has she been totally forgotten then? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Has she been totally forgotten then? Empty Re: Has she been totally forgotten then?

Post  Guest Thu 11 Apr - 20:19

Apologies if I'm being dim (or dimmer than usual) but who is it that this topic is about?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Has she been totally forgotten then? Empty Re: Has she been totally forgotten then?

Post  kitti Thu 11 Apr - 21:05

She lived in Spain with the parents and went out one night and she hasn't been seen again.

It was 2008 she disappeared and she was Irish.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Has she been totally forgotten then? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Has she been totally forgotten then? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 11 Apr - 21:09

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 12 Apr - 6:50

It's a very strange story, as Amy's mother is writing a book about her but it was her aunt or even strangers who looked after her most of the time.

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/?aid=7601

I also saw a very good article in The Olive Press by John Clark but you now have to register in order to search the site.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Sun 9 Jun - 13:07

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17219-amy-s-photos

There are some photos of Amy here, some seem to have been taken on the same day. In 2 she's clutching her mobile phone as you'd expect of any teen, they don't let them out of their sight.

It gives me the same goose bumps as with Tia Sharp that she left home without it.

Unfortunately that same phone was stolen during a break in at the family's solicitor's house. I don't know why her property/files were being stored there, it seems strange they weren't safely locked away in an office.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Amy_Fitzpatrick

Molly
Molly

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 9 Jun - 13:11

Just to link this with the topic with the latest news.

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t23627-life-lost
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Has she been totally forgotten then? Empty Five-year hunt for Irish teen Amy Fitzpatrick called off - distraught mother pledges to bury her with brother

Post  Molly Sun 9 Jun - 13:39

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/Five-year-hunt-for-Irish-teen-Amy-Fitzpatrick-called-off---distraught-mother-pledges-to-bury-her-with-brother-210381591.html

The search for missing Dublin teen Amy Fitzpatrick has been called off by Dave Mahon, the partner of Amy’s mother, Audrey. Audrey was unable to attend her son Dean’s funeral and has pledged to bury Amy alongside her brother.

One of Mahon’s close relatives told The Sun, “It’s all been too much for them but Dave is getting to a stage now where he has to think of himself because of the ongoing investigation and of what people might be saying about him.”

Audrey was unable to attend her son’s funeral on June 4, 2013 due to a panic attack. Dean, a 23 year old father of one, was stabbed on May 26, 2013 and later died from his injuries in the hospital. Audrey spent the night being comforted at a friend’s house. It is thought that her health problems contributed to the decision to end the search.

Audrey intends to bury some of Amy’s belongings beside Dean. A family friend told The Sun that Audrey has accepted that Amy is most likely dead. A coroner may request the Minister for a direction to hold an inquest and the coroner may then issue a Death Certificate. Audrey hopes this may happen next year.

A family friend told The Sun, “Being able to bury Amy’s belongings beside her brother will bring some comfort and peace of mind to her. It means that Amy will at least follow Dean and they will be together forever.”

An application may be made to the High Court once a person has been missing for seven years or more. It may not be necessary to wait seven years if there is a clear implication from circumstances that the person is dead. The High Court will then examine the situation and if the missing person is more likely dead, the High Court will make a declaration that the person is legally presumed to be dead.

Amy’s aunt Christine Kenny has vowed to continue the search. The search for Amy began in 2008 and has taken Mahon and Amy across Europe and to northern Africa. Collection boxes for “Missing Amy” were placed in supermarkets across Dublin in recent weeks and a fundraising event was held for her at Parnell’s GAA Club in Coolock two weeks ago.

Amy disappeared on New Year’s Day in 2008, then aged 15. She was with her friend Ashley Rose babysitting Rose’s little brother at their house in Malaga, Spain. Amy said goodbye at 10pm and was expected home soon since her home was a short walk away. She never arrived home and has not been seen since. Audrey and Mahon launched a search campaign involving hundreds of people to try to find her alive. In June of 2009, Audrey received a ransom call from a man she described as having an African accent. The man claimed to know where Amy was and promised information in exchange for a 500,000 euro ransom. The phone number was from a prepay phone and the number was unregistered.

In May of 2012 it was reported that the gangland killer Eric “Lucky” Wilson had killed her, although no body has yet been found. Amy was seen with an older man the night she disappeared and three witnesses stated in a 2011 police report that they saw Amy with a mysterious blonde in Trafalgar Bar on the night she disappeared.

Molly
Molly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 9 Jun - 14:55

Jeez!is it really up to him to call off the search,very strange IMO.I have a feeling he will go abroad somewhere.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Sun 9 Jun - 15:39

steve1295 wrote:Jeez!is it really up to him to call off the search,very strange IMO.I have a feeling he will go abroad somewhere.

If the story is true it is very strange. And you'd expect them to update the website and remove any reference to the "fund" and bank account numbers.

Molly
Molly

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 9 Jun - 16:15

steve1295 wrote:Jeez!is it really up to him to call off the search,very strange IMO.I have a feeling he will go abroad somewhere.

Yes. Looks like Dean got a little close to the truth perhaps?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 8 Feb - 17:40

THE tragic tale of Amy Fitzpatrick could finally be drawing to a close with the news that police are to begin searching an area of wasteland close to where Amy lived with her mother Audrey and her partner Dave Mahon

All cases where young people go missing are tragic, but Amy’s seems even more so, as stories of a difficult domestic life, missing school and even living rough have emerged.
Last year in a fight in Dublin Mahon killed Amy’s brother Dean in what he claims was self defense.
The latest sad chapter is the news that Audrey has been rushed to hospital in Marbella, where she has been told she needs a liver transplant. It allegedly follows weeks of heavy drinking.
Many come to southern Spain to chase their dreams, but for the Fitzpatrick family it turned into the worst type of nightmare.

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/02/08/nightmare-for-amy/

This is said to have followed a tip-off.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 8 Feb - 23:34

Thanks Anna.
I kind of hope they find her, just so she can be laid to rest. Poor girl.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 9 Feb - 12:17

What a tragic time that poor lady has had. I hope they find Amys body so that she can finally be at peace.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 10 Feb - 10:20

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 10 Feb - 11:24

My god, she looks so ill!
I don't want to speak out of turn but she really needs to kick Mahon to the kerb and start looking after herself for a change.
Poor Audrey
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 10 Feb - 11:38

The man killed her son, what the hell she still doing with him.

Get rid off him...now.....and I don't care if it was an accident...I dont trust him...at all.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 22 Mar - 12:52

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down