Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when will the mcanns link themselves to the us women found

+5
kitti
Lioned
margaret
Lillyofthevalley
Justiceforallkids
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

when  will the mcanns  link themselves to the us women found - Page 2 Empty Re: when will the mcanns link themselves to the us women found

Post  chrissie Wed 8 May - 15:25

Sky News Newsdesk ‏@SkyNewsBreak 2m

Authorities in Cleveland say no human remains have been found at the house where three women were held in captivity
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
when  will the mcanns  link themselves to the us women found - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100when  will the mcanns  link themselves to the us women found - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

when  will the mcanns  link themselves to the us women found - Page 2 Empty Re: when will the mcanns link themselves to the us women found

Post  pennylane Wed 8 May - 15:28

AnnaEsse wrote:
pennylane wrote:
tanszi wrote:one paper is reporting that there were several miscarriages following beatings, and there is no picture of Michelle. the media alleges that she is deaf and has facial injuries from being beaten around the head.

I cannot imagine how these women coped during the time they were kept captive.

I cannot imagine either, tanszi. Hopefully those poor young ladies were able to support each other, in spite of all the horrors inflicted upon them. They will certainly have a challenging road ahead, but with patience and love, there is hope.... at last!

I'm certain those evil abductors will be handed several life sentences back to back, and if it turns out they murdered any women or newborn babies, as Cleveland has the death penalty, they will no doubt end up seeing out their days on death row!

I've read on Twitter that cadaver dogs were being brought in. There is another young girl missing, aged 14, who disappeared in the same area and also, I've seen that there were 5 babies, but only 1 child has come out of the house.

Good Lord, what a house of horrors, and right under everyone's nose! I can see how it happens though to a certain extent..... I don't know my neighbors well at all and, I'm ashamed to say, I'm not sure I would notice very much going on on in any specific house. Obviously if I heard screaming or crying, that would be different.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
when  will the mcanns  link themselves to the us women found - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100when  will the mcanns  link themselves to the us women found - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 8 May - 16:20

the West house continued at Cromwell Street, business as usual, for many years, also right under everyone's noses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 8 May - 16:44

Iris wrote:the West house continued at Cromwell Street, business as usual, for many years, also right under everyone's noses.

Exactly Iris! They had many visitors, some who never left, including their poor daughter, but the neighbors had no idea they were living close to a pair of deadly predatory serial killers.....
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2