Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The 'Other' Final Photo

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  DavidA on Wed 31 Jul - 11:41

If the title is not clear, I am referring to the photo that contains the same Madeleine as the suggested 'final' poolside photo, but alone without Gerry there.

I first noticed it in a photo that was an image of a wall (church wall maybe) which contained a selection of photos. One of these was this photo with Madeleine the same as in the final photo, but without Gerry.

I made a new topic because the interest in this forum regarding this photo (I have mentioned it some times before) has not been high. So maybe the importance of it has been missed, or maybe (more likely) it has been proved as not important and this is something I missed.

If you have a copy of this photo or know a link to it, could you post it in this thread. Thank you prank you.

DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 382
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  margaret on Wed 31 Jul - 11:56

I know which one you're talking about David.á It was used in a church service and it is the 'last photo' but with gerrys elbow taken out and the 'crazy paving' wall photoshopped back in.

I think this was done to place the emphasis solely on Madeleine and nothing untoward.á I'm still trying to find a copy of it for you...

I also remember a photograph of that photo outside a church like you're saying but it's just something someone put there....

áWith Gerrys Elbow and Amelie



and without...



Last edited by margaret on Wed 31 Jul - 12:09; edited 1 time in total

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Wintabells on Wed 31 Jul - 11:59



áhttp://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/SHOP.htm

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Wintabells on Wed 31 Jul - 12:04

funnily enough, the smock top looks more 'peach' in this photo.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 31 Jul - 12:43




According to photo analysis software this photo was actually just Gerry on his own and everyone else was photoshopped in. Including the deckchair. (If its grey ot hasnt been edited)

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  tanszi on Wed 31 Jul - 12:44

im not disputing what you say, but how creepy.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3099
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Loopdaloop on Wed 31 Jul - 12:48

Im beginning to think this is the final final picture of Maddie.
It could be perceived that this was taken after death and the body was dressed with makeup.
Look at the zero expression on the eyes and the marks highlighted by this individual.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 31 Jul - 12:53

I'm not sure if even the McCanns would be capable of doing this, LDL.

The photo certainly creeps me out though - the combination of a child wearing make-up and appearing to be drugged is very unsettling.

Even the McCanns' groupie Mark Williams-Thomas thought that it was highly inappropriate.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  kitti on Wed 31 Jul - 14:09

That looks like a thermometer on the wall behind her.


That picture upsets me.....don't know why, just a feeling.



The pictures where David Payne is holding his own child and tanners creeps me out too.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  DavidA on Wed 31 Jul - 14:33

margaret wrote:I know which one you're talking about David. áIt was used in a church service and it is the 'last photo' but with gerrys elbow taken out and the 'crazy paving' wall photoshopped back in.

I think this was done to place the emphasis solely on Madeleine and nothing untoward. á........
Thank you. Is it definite that the wall was photoshopped in? áIf that is the case, then it will explain why there was less interest in this photo than I expected.

------
Loopdaloop wrote:
According to photo analysis software this photo was actually just Gerry on his own and everyone else was photoshopped in. Including the deckchair. (If its grey ot hasnt been edited)

Loopdaloop, thank you for two very interesting posts and analysis. Were you at the Mirror forum? There were a number of analyzed photos there like these.

This is the second time I have seen evidence that suggests the photo was originally only Gerry. But I also remember some good evidence that suggested Gerry and Amelie were added. Is it possible the photo analysis software results can be seen as the reverse also?


-------
kitti wrote:That looks like a thermometer on the wall behind her.

That picture upsets me.....don't know why, just a feeling.

..........

Yes, I understand this. When I first saw that photo I thought it looked very strange. As Loopdaloop's post shows, it does seemed to be blurred skin from photoshop, and she does not look good. Plus why they would think a photo of her looking like this was ok áis strange.

DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 382
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Wintabells on Wed 31 Jul - 14:55

Although I think that the 'last photo' is highly suspicious, given how much they've talked about it, I don't see the make-up photo as anything other than a typical photo of a little girl showing off. My own daughter was obsessed with wearing strings of beads (literally twenty or so), having me put lipstick and eye shadow on her face (I don't even wear this myself) and having photos taken of heráall dressed up 'like a lady' when she was about 3. áShe would always pull a weird face for the photos, I think because she was trying to look grown up and her lips felt weird with all that lipstick on, lol. I think Madeleine was a typical little girl and did the same. Why they thought it was appropriate to share these photos with the world, given the circumstances, I'll never know.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  DavidA on Wed 31 Jul - 15:11

Wintabells wrote:Although I think that the 'last photo' is highly suspicious, given how much they've talked about it, I don't see the make-up photo as anything other than a typical photo of a little girl showing off. My own daughter was obsessed with wearing strings of beads (literally twenty or so), having me put lipstick and eye shadow on her face (I don't even wear this myself) and having photos taken of heráall dressed up 'like a lady' when she was about 3. áShe would always pull a weird face for the photos, I think because she was trying to look grown up and her lips felt weird with all that lipstick on, lol. I think Madeleine was a typical little girl and did the same. Why they thought it was appropriate to share these photos with the world, given the circumstances, I'll never know.

I think this part (in bold) is what makes it suspicious. They did not need to share this photo, or maybe they did for some other reason.

It seems clear that they had a very small amount of photos of her, especially on the family holiday.

The photos they have released and the comments that have been said at the same time, appear to have been an attempt to show Madeleine was a normal happy girl, both before and during the holiday. But the more they have done this, the more I believe that there is a reason why they want everyone to believe this. To me, it says that perhaps the opposite was true.

Actually, I had made this conclusion before I saw the airport bus video. After I saw it I was sure that things were not ok with that family, and Gerry demonstrates a potential angry nature.

DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 382
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  kitti on Wed 31 Jul - 15:27

Wintabells wrote:Although I think that the 'last photo' is highly suspicious, given how much they've talked about it, I don't see the make-up photo as anything other than a typical photo of a little girl showing off. My own daughter was obsessed with wearing strings of beads (literally twenty or so), having me put lipstick and eye shadow on her face (I don't even wear this myself) and having photos taken of heráall dressed up 'like a lady' when she was about 3. áShe would always pull a weird face for the photos, I think because she was trying to look grown up and her lips felt weird with all that lipstick on, lol. I think Madeleine was a typical little girl and did the same. Why they thought it was appropriate to share these photos with the world, given the circumstances, I'll never know.




Quiet right, girls do dress up and out mummy's lipstick on.....but doing the eyes is odd and it looks like a grown up has put the eyes shadow on....the fact is, that picture should not be in the public demain

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  interested on Wed 31 Jul - 16:30

Just the fact that the "last" photo was supposedly taken by Kate McCann, using her own digital camera on May 3rd, but was not "released" until May 24, 2007, following Gerry McCann's first trip back to the U.K., is suspicious to me.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2430
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  chrissie1 on Wed 31 Jul - 17:00

interested wrote:Just the fact that the "last" photo was supposedly taken by Kate McCann, using her own digital camera on May 3rd, but was not "released" until May 24, 2007, following Gerry McCann's first trip back to the U.K., is suspicious to me.

Me too, that photo would have been the one given out so people would remember her from the daytime, unless they didn't want anyone to remember her

chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  margaret on Wed 31 Jul - 18:24

Loopdaloop wrote:


According to photo analysis software this photo was actually just Gerry on his own and everyone else was photoshopped in. Including the deckchair. (If its grey ot hasnt been edited)

I don't understand that? What photo analysis software was it?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  T4two on Fri 2 Aug - 15:55

The importance of the 'other' final photograph lies quite simply in the fact that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least one manipulated photograph of Madeleine McCann was put into the public domain by her parents or by the parents 'team' (presumably with the parents' consent), in the aftermath of the alleged abduction. The question arises as to whether the photograph of Madeleine on her own was photoshopped out of the poolside photograph or whether the photograph of Madeleine on her own was photoshopped into the poolside photograph or whether the poolside photograph and photograph of Madeleine alone rely upon a third 'donor' photograph of Madeleine which has been photoshopped into both? Certainly if I was investigating this case I would want to know just who was responsible for the photoshopping and why the parents or their team would think it acceptable to put out manipulated photographs of the missing child.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Age : 68
Location : Germany/England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  DavidA on Sat 3 Aug - 21:00

T4two wrote:The importance of the 'other' final photograph lies quite simply in the fact that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that at least one manipulated photograph of Madeleine McCann was put into the public domain by her parents or by the parents 'team' (presumably with the parents' consent), in the aftermath of the alleged abduction. The question arises as to whether the photograph of Madeleine on her own was photoshopped out of the poolside photograph or whether the photograph of Madeleine on her own was photoshopped into the poolside photograph or whether the poolside photograph and photograph of Madeleine alone rely upon a third 'donor' photograph of Madeleine which has been photoshopped into both? Certainly if I was investigating this case I would want to know just who was responsible for the photoshopping and why the parents or their team would think it acceptable to put out manipulated photographs of the missing child.

Yes, this is what I was thinking.

I hope elements like this are or have been considered by the UK police.

If I remember well, the original final photograph EXIF information included Photoshop details.

DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 382
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  almostgothic on Sat 3 Aug - 21:28

http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/2007/03/last-photo-exif-data.html

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  margaret on Sat 3 Aug - 21:41

almostgothic wrote:http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/2007/03/last-photo-exif-data.html

Thanks, so the last photo WAS taken on 3rd may at 13.29 and wasn't taken off the camera/card until 24th like we've always been led to believe.

What's the significance of the photoshop software as in... How much if at all had the photo been altered? Can you tell that from the exit data?

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Loopdaloop on Sat 3 Aug - 23:32

margaret wrote:
almostgothic wrote:http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/2007/03/last-photo-exif-data.html

Thanks, so the last photo WAS taken on 3rd may at 13.29 and wasn't taken off the camera/card until 24th like we've always been led to believe.

What's the significance of the photoshop software as in... How much if at all had the photo been altered? Can you tell that from the exit data?

áSorry I got that photo from the other forum.
Jd said
Jd wrote:If the original of this photo was just gerry on his own with Maddie, Amelie and the sun lounger immediately behind gerry pasted in, we can also use the results of a software App called Photo Police, which shows on photos that have been photoshopped. The grey areas are parts of the picture in which the photo has not been photoshopped and is in the original, the colours/images are the ones that have been. I give the benefit of the doubt to this software and it has produced interesting results



Therefore what is grey hasn't been changed.

Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Panda on Sun 4 Aug - 11:58

Loopdaloop wrote:
margaret wrote:
almostgothic wrote:http://newsoutlines.blogspot.co.uk/2007/03/last-photo-exif-data.html

Thanks, so the last photo WAS taken on 3rd may at 13.29 and wasn't taken off the camera/card until 24th like we've always been led to believe.

What's the significance of the photoshop software as in... How much if at all had the photo been altered? Can you tell that from the exit data?

áSorry I got that photo from the other forum.
Jd said
Jd wrote:If the original of this photo was just gerry on his own with Maddie, Amelie and the sun lounger immediately behind gerry pasted in, we can also use the results of a software App called Photo Police, which shows on photos that have been photoshopped. The grey areas are parts of the picture in which the photo has not been photoshopped and is in the original, the colours/images are the ones that have been. I give the benefit of the doubt to this software and it has produced interesting results



Therefore what is grey hasn't been changed.

Loopdeloop, the photo I saw and mentioned it was pink , not orange like Kate suggested is different to the one David posted, one has flowers on it , the other hasn't. I'm no good at tranferring photos, they are both on this thread , can you or someone else post them side by side.? Thanks

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Wintabells on Wed 7 Aug - 17:34

These are all the photos from this thread in one post, if it helps.







Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1329
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  DavidA on Wed 7 Aug - 18:01

I think the pink / orange issue is not possible to determine. The colour we see in the photo will depend on the white balance of the camera, any colour modifications in photoshop, plus our own computer monitors. The only way to determine colour accurately is to have a test image (a real printed one) to compare against the screen so it can be calibrated.

Regarding Loopdaloops photo analysis, I wonder how difficult it would have been to put in the deck chair, and the children. This process does have some logic. If something happened to Madeleine before the 3rd, then she could not have been in a photo of that day, but the McCanns would want people to believe she was.

This would also explain the delay in the photo, especially as Gerry had it after a trip to the UK (where perhaps a photo expert is).

I also have often thought about the sun glasses in the photo. It is not definitive proof, but it is strange that the father would have sunglasses and look like he is not comfortable in the sun, yet neither child has them or seem concerned.

I believe there were also comments in the past about the odd lack of reflection in Gerry's sunglasses.

DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 382
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Guest on Wed 7 Aug - 18:50

kitti wrote:
Wintabells wrote:Although I think that the 'last photo' is highly suspicious, given how much they've talked about it, I don't see the make-up photo as anything other than a typical photo of a little girl showing off. My own daughter was obsessed with wearing strings of beads (literally twenty or so), having me put lipstick and eye shadow on her face (I don't even wear this myself) and having photos taken of heráall dressed up 'like a lady' when she was about 3. áShe would always pull a weird face for the photos, I think because she was trying to look grown up and her lips felt weird with all that lipstick on, lol. I think Madeleine was a typical little girl and did the same. Why they thought it was appropriate to share these photos with the world, given the circumstances, I'll never know.




Quiet right, girls do dress up and out mummy's lipstick on.....but doing the eyes is odd and it looks like a grown up has put the eyes shadow áon....the fact is, that picture should not be in the public demain

And according to the press releases by Pinkie, it was just a wee innocent girl playing in Mummy's makeup box.
Have any of you ever seen Mummy Kate wearing eyeshadow THAT colour???
And whoever wrote about the "dead eyes" is right. I have seen a couple of corpses myself (dead relatives) and that is exactly what the eyes look like.
This is going to haunt me tonight now á

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The 'Other' Final Photo

Post  Sponsored content Today at 20:29


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum