Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Photo (again)

+29
weissnicht
AnnaEsse
tanszi
pamalam
C.Edwards
mossman
ann_chovey
pennylane
T4two
Claudia79
margaret
want the truth
Angelina
jd16
cass
Bobsy
Lioned
Woody
dazedandconfused
Palmeras16
SashaM
ProfessorPlum
ELI
Carolina
Panda
jeanmonroe
matthew
almostgothic
jay2001
33 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Last Photo (again) Empty The Last Photo (again)

Post  margaret Tue 26 Feb - 13:58

Can't remember where l was reading about the last photo recently, l thought it was a blog that had been linked here anyway.....

Did the last photo appear in the released PJ files? I know there were bad b&w photocopies of other ones, l just wondered if it could be put to bed so to speak.... I don't buy all the photoshopping tht was supposed to have gone on and if that photo was there then it couldn't have been tampered with could it? (since editing would have taken place after the photo was downloaded off the camera and into an editing programme).
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
The Last Photo (again) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Last Photo (again) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

The Last Photo (again) Empty Re: The Last Photo (again)

Post  ProfessorPlum Tue 26 Feb - 14:02

It was on Jill Haverns I think.I don't agree with all the photoshopping theories either,what would be the point of photoshopping old pics of Madeleine in the way some have suggested?
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :
The Last Photo (again) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Last Photo (again) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 26 Feb - 15:01

ProfessorPlum wrote:It was on Jill Haverns I think.I don't agree with all the photoshopping theories either,what would be the point of photoshopping old pics of Madeleine in the way some have suggested?

Yes I absolutely agree with you and margaret!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 26 Feb - 15:22

If it had been photoshopped they'd have photoshopped a smile onto Gerry's fizzog! Lol. (i.m.o.) because he looks a right misery.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jay2001 Tue 26 Feb - 15:49

Isn't the biggest mystery that it didn't surface till after ger had been to Rothley around 3 weeks later. What pix did Alex Woolfall download from kat's camera? Your child disappears and it would be absolutely imperative to get a current photo out. The photo that was circulated IIRC immediately was of a much younger child. Didn't they want her to be recognised. Stupid question.

Think Alex belonged to the PR/Reputation Manager school of media manipulation on behalf of Ocean Club. Such weird behaviour early on.
jay2001
jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 26 Feb - 15:50

ann_chovey wrote:
If it had been photoshopped they'd have photoshopped a smile onto Gerry's fizzog! Lol. (i.m.o.) because he looks a right misery.

Indeed he does!

Clearly Gerry's mood hasn't lifted one iota since his foul outburst on the bus. Actually, the so called 'last photo' looks more like it was snapped during the early part of the ill-fated holiday to me.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 26 Feb - 16:20

I'd have thought the PJ would have had that analysed by an expert at some point and would, therefore, know whether it has been tampered with or not.

Or maybe SY have had it examined.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  ProfessorPlum Tue 26 Feb - 16:37

It would make sense wouldn't it?
ProfessorPlum
ProfessorPlum
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 139
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 26 Feb - 16:43

margaret wrote:Can't remember where l was reading about the last photo recently, l thought it was a blog that had been linked here anyway.....

Did the last photo appear in the released PJ files? I know there were bad b&w photocopies of other ones, l just wondered if it could be put to bed so to speak.... I don't buy all the photoshopping tht was supposed to have gone on and if that photo was there then it couldn't have been tampered with could it? (since editing would have taken place after the photo was downloaded off the camera and into an editing programme).

The pool photo wasn't on the camera - I believe the tennis photo wasn't either. The tennis photo was released around the 9th May (maybe earlier) on an email that went viral (or chain letter style) I think sent either by Philomena or Gurney. I don't think the tennis photo was on the camera either.

The Last Photo (again) Droppe10
The pool photo has Amelie pasted in and imo was taken some 8 months earlier, Maddie looks about 3 and a bit there. By having Amelie in it at the right age for 5/07 it is suddenly transported to 2007.
If you enlarge it, you can see the transparent remains of her upper arm with the crease of Gerry's shorts continue through the arm.

Last edited by tigger on Tue 26 Feb - 16:45; edited 1 time in total
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 26 Feb - 16:43

ProfessorPlum wrote:It would make sense wouldn't it?

Yes especially when the person who supplied it becomes a suspect.

If not, you have to wonder why not.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 26 Feb - 16:50

I don't think you can necessarily judge a child's age from a photo. I've just spent 2 afternoons going through old photos of my children and on half of them I cannot decide what year they were taken in.

My sons are twins..one was always smaller than the other. In all their younger photographs they look like a 3 year old and an 18 months old.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 26 Feb - 17:04

pennylane wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

Indeed he does!

Clearly Gerry's mood hasn't lifted one iota since his foul outburst on the bus. Actually, the so called 'last photo' looks more like it was snapped during the early part of the ill-fated holiday to me.
Off topic I know, but I've often wondered, given Dr Gerry's shallow narcissistic bullying outbursts, why would anyone want to go to the pub for a pint with him, let alone travel 1100 miles or more to suffer him tossing his soggy dummy out of the pram.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 26 Feb - 17:15

malena stool wrote:
pennylane wrote:
ann_chovey wrote:

Indeed he does!

Off topic I know, but I've often wondered, given Dr Gerry's shallow narcissistic bullying outbursts, why would anyone want to go to the pub for a pint with him, let alone travel 1100 miles or more to suffer him tossing his soggy dummy out of the pram.

I think Gerry's stroppy disposition at the time, was due to tense marital upheaval! I doubt he directed his bullying narcissism at his golfing/tennis mates.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 26 Feb - 17:21

You are right penny, but you'd think he'd be ashamed to display his marital failures in front of work colleagues and their wives/partners.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 26 Feb - 17:35

malena stool wrote:You are right penny, but you'd think he'd be ashamed to display his marital failures in front of work colleagues and their wives/partners.

You would think so wouldn't you! Gerry showed a profound disrespect by using an expletive with all the children nearby. I suspect the Mc's squabbling was spilling over into events, and quite apparent to the other tapasniks early on...
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Tue 26 Feb - 18:51

McCann's Holiday photographs starting Saturday 28th April 2007

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/MCCANN_HOLIDAY.htm

BLACK & WHITE HOLIDAY PHOTOS TAKEN FROM THE PJ FILES 155 PHOTOS
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/BLACK_WHITE.htm

Original Last Photograph, Hair Bead, Altar & Photoshop pictures

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/SHOP.htm

LAST PHOTO OF MADELEINE ANALYSIS BY ALBYM
http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/m/LAST_PHOTO.htm
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 26 Feb - 19:20

Hi Pamalam,Thanks but not loading for me...anyone else?
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Feb - 19:22

All the links are working for me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Tue 26 Feb - 19:48

Seems ok for me also.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 26 Feb - 20:53

It is a fake or rather someone has been playing around with it because madeleine wasn't there on 3rd may so it is fake.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 26 Feb - 20:54

tigger wrote:
The pool photo wasn't on the camera - I believe the tennis photo wasn't either. The tennis photo was released around the 9th May (maybe earlier) on an email that went viral (or chain letter style) I think sent either by Philomena or Gurney. I don't think the tennis photo was on the camera either.

The Last Photo (again) Droppe10
The pool photo has Amelie pasted in and imo was taken some 8 months earlier, Maddie looks about 3 and a bit there. By having Amelie in it at the right age for 5/07 it is suddenly transported to 2007.
If you enlarge it, you can see the transparent remains of her upper arm with the crease of Gerry's shorts continue through the arm.

Thanks for that tigger, strange that neither of those famous photos were in the files, if they were on the camera they should have been there along with the others. The Last Photo (again) 303636

And also the order the photos were taken was important too, the weather for that week puts the photo earlier in the week.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 27 Feb - 7:59

On jills page they have compared the pool pic against the pic that has a cross on it and THAT one has Madeleine with shorter hair.....the original perhaps .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 27 Feb - 9:09

The Last Photo (again) Mccannfamily

Amelie's right arm appears to be missing. If you compare the two sleeves, the arm would be seen if the right sleeve were to be sticking out like that.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 27 Feb - 9:15

A tiny piece of Amelie's right arm can be seen if the photo is enlarged - beware you also get an eyeful of Gerry's legs! She has her arm behind her and it just looks a bit odd with the camera angle.

Was there ever a conclusive answer to what is the black line between her left arm and body?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 27 Feb - 10:06

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A tiny piece of Amelie's right arm can be seen if the photo is enlarged - beware you also get an eyeful of Gerry's legs! She has her arm behind her and it just looks a bit odd with the camera angle.

Was there ever a conclusive answer to what is the black line between her left arm and body?

Yes it's a mark on the floor beside the pool and tells you the depth of the water apparently.

As for the arms you can't see Amelies just as much as you can't Madeleines - the photo looks to be in context to me, no photoshopping.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next