Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open letter to Crimewatch

+14
cass
wjk
fred
chrissie
SteveT
dazedandconfused
Krisy22
jeanmonroe
pennylane
almostgothic
MaryB
margaret
James
kitti
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 Empty Re: Open letter to Crimewatch

Post  Guest Tue 8 Oct - 13:31

So many of us have seen through their nonsense; they can hardly wipe us all out!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 8 Oct - 14:07

If the "significant new information" is also fact, supported by evidence to show its fact, then Crimewatch are entitled to screen a completely different type of reconstruction to that shown before.

If it is not fact but speculation, so long as its presented in a certain way that makes it clear that this is speculation, then it may yield results if the speculation turns out to be correct supported by evidence as a result of the screening, as it then turns speculation into truth.

However, if they make it clear its speculation and it does not produce any new leads, then I think SY will have taken this as far as they can.

Should speculation, if that is what it turns out to be, be shown on a programme such as Crimewatch? It may be a first, I don't know, I'm trying to think of any other time when they ever presented a reconstruction not based on true facts.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 8 Oct - 14:26

LJC wrote:If the "significant new information" is also fact, supported by evidence to show its fact, then Crimewatch are entitled to screen a completely different type of reconstruction to that shown before.

If it is not fact but speculation, so long as its presented in a certain way that makes it clear that this is speculation, then it may yield results if the speculation turns out to be correct supported by evidence as a result of the screening, as it then turns speculation into truth.

However, if they make it clear its speculation and it does not produce any new leads, then I think SY will have taken this as far as they can.

Should speculation, if that is what it turns out to be, be shown on a programme such as Crimewatch?  It may be a first, I don't know, I'm trying to think of any other time when they ever presented a reconstruction not based on true facts.

You have to remember this is Crimewatch where they spelt apartment with TWO 'P's!

'APPARTMENT' on the last time Deadwood was on there!

If they can't even spell what chance do they have of solving this 'abduction'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzXsLHSn-lM

@3 -21 secs.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 8 Oct - 15:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:So many of us have seen through their nonsense; they can hardly wipe us all out!
I don't think us little fishes bother them much, but when someone who has held a position such as Police Superintendent questions their version of events and points out the glaring inconsistencies, I think he's a more likely target for vengeance of some kind.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 8 Oct - 20:00

True D & C but that doesn't apply to Tony Bennett - a former solicitor (and only for a few years) seems a very small fish to me!

If he is as misguided and wrong as the McCanns (and their charmless supporters) say, why didn't they just ignore him?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 8 Oct - 20:32

Absolutely wonderful letter by PeterMac on Jill's site.  Surely it includes to much detail to be ignored. Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 307691
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 8 Oct - 21:06

Not Born Yesterday wrote:True D & C but that doesn't apply to Tony Bennett - a former solicitor (and only for a few years) seems a very small fish to me!

If he is as misguided and wrong as the McCanns (and their charmless supporters) say, why didn't they just ignore him?
because they thought they might make a few bob out of him.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Tue 8 Oct - 21:21

Well done PeterMac!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 8 Oct - 21:38

Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 463742  PeterM Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 10 Oct - 13:45

It states on the Official Find Madeleine Facebook page that the programme will be posted there once it's aired on TV.

This can only mean that the McCanns know exactly what's in the reconstruction and what questions will be asked of them.

Anything critical of them would not see the light of day on their page.

Sadly I'm not surprised.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 10 Oct - 13:50

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Sadly I'm not surprised.
Nor me, NBY!
What a bloody disgrace this is!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 14:10

wjk wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Sadly I'm not surprised.
Nor me, NBY!
What a bloody disgrace this is!!
How to they get away with it!!!! Talk about coming out with all guns blazing, with the help of Redwood they are making sure, or trying to, that Amaral loses.

Remember that photo of Gerry in front of an Easel with sheets of paper , probably like he used when he gave Seminars. It was labelled the Wider Agenda, very early on that was shown , prophetic wouldn't you say?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Oct - 14:13

I really despair now. I am ashamed that the UK Media and the British establishment appear to be going to such lengths to influence the Portuguese Court and pressure them in this way. and all for what two disgraceful people who neglected their children by allegedlyleaving them without basic care and protection in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country whilst they went on the lash with friends. the inconsistencies by them and all around them are damning in their entirety. It really beggars belief that such effort to make everyone think something is happening, when all they really have is another "maybe suspect".

I feel ashamed that SY, the Establishment, the McCs and TV producers have colluded in this for two people who ruined their own reputation by their actions. Their daughter is missing because of their actions. I have no sentiment for them< I reserve that for Madeleine Beth McCann and what she may have, or is suffering.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 14:29

tanszi wrote:I really despair now.  I am ashamed that the UK Media and the British establishment appear to be going to such lengths to influence the Portuguese Court and pressure them in this way.  and all for what two disgraceful people who neglected their children by allegedlyleaving them without basic care and protection in an unlocked apartment in a foreign country whilst they went on the lash with friends.   the inconsistencies by them and all around them are damning in their entirety. It really beggars belief that such effort to make everyone think something is happening, when all they really have is another "maybe suspect".

I feel ashamed that SY, the Establishment, the McCs and TV producers have colluded in this for two people who ruined their own reputation by their actions.  Their daughter is missing because of their actions.  I have no sentiment for them< I reserve that for Madeleine Beth McCann and what she may have, or is suffering.
Yes Tanzi . when the truth is written about this case will we ever learn WHY the McCanns received such Government support. When John Buck the Ambassador wrote to the Foreign Office about trusting the McCanns he was ignored. As far as I remember he was the only one who saw through them in the short time he was in PDL.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 10 Oct - 14:33

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It states on the Official Find Madeleine Facebook page that the programme will be posted there once it's aired on TV.

This can only mean that the McCanns know exactly what's in the reconstruction and what questions will be asked of them.

Sadly I'm not surprised.
It was filmed 6 months ago in Spain!! So yes, i agree they will know all the questions asked!! You can't make this up!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 10 Oct - 14:39

fred wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:It states on the Official Find Madeleine Facebook page that the programme will be posted there once it's aired on TV.

Sadly I'm not surprised.
It was filmed 6 months ago in Spain!!  So yes, i agree they will know all the questions asked!!  You can't make this up!!
The whole thing is a joke...except it's not funny. They know exactly all questions asked.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 14:44

Sadly I'm not surprised.
I don't quite see what you mean there NBY, the programme might have been filmed in Spain then edited etc in the Studio in the U.K. Kate and Gerry would have seen it but are only seen making a speech after it is finished . I doubt they would have had influence enough to try to alter it .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 10 Oct - 14:50

Panda wrote:

Sadly I'm not surprised.
I don't quite see what you mean there NBY, the programme might have been filmed in Spain then edited etc in the Studio in the U.K. Kate and Gerry would have seen it but are only seen making a speech after it is finished . I doubt they would have had influence enough to try to alter it .
I can't see that it would have to be altered. It was filmed in a totally different country to where the *cough* abduction took place, so the McCanns must have be fully informed about it all anyway. We all know it is total bollocks, it is intended for your averade "sun reader" who believe in any shoite
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 10 Oct - 15:11

I don't think how many months ago it was filmed in Spain has any bearing at all. It does not mean the new photofit of the man SY want to identify was known back then. A reconstruction of events can be done with or without an artist impression.

Just because SY are carrying out a reconstruction does not mean they are not looking at other possibilities as well. All we know about is the reconstruction to date. We do not know and are not privy to, any other enquiries that they are making.

So what if the reconstruction is going onto Missing Persons website? Just means its one angle that SY are looking at, and imo they would not be doing their jobs properly if they did not investigate this angle thoroughly.

Look, we do not know what SY are doing and which way their investigation is heading. We do not know how many corners they will turn before coming to a conclusion.

if this reconstruction does not yield results, given they say they have a comprehensive impression of a man they want to question, they will have to turn again to other angles and avenues, or just pack the whole thing in.

If it does yield results, these have to be backed by proof lets remember.

Frankly, SY are going nowhere without proof; they need hard evidence that will stand up in Court.

If they can find that evidence they will have done well, whichever angle it eventually comes from and then fine, we can all shut up and get on with our lives and just lately I need to feel that feeling.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 15:34

I just find it very strange that one day Redwood says they are concentrating on phone lines etc , no mention of Crimewatch which must have been filmed already and he knew that , then he comes up with an E-Fit, includes the McCanns so now the McCanns are going to show it on their website.!!!! I give up.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 10 Oct - 15:34

Another positive post, LJC Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 944533 
I could do with you starting a 'positive post of the day' thread, to keep me going! Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 294124 Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 10 Oct - 15:45

re crime watch - wonder if the reward money leading to arrest will be mentioned - wonder if the big backers are still around ? - mind they could say you can have every penny from the fund - isnt that what it is for
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 10 Oct - 15:47

Panda wrote:

I just find it very strange that one day Redwood says they are concentrating on phone lines etc , no mention of Crimewatch which must have been filmed already and he knew that , then he comes up with an E-Fit, includes the McCanns so now the McCanns are going to show it on their website.!!!! I give up.
Why is that strange Panda?

We can't have it both ways. Either they are competent or incompetent. IMO they would be incompetent if they did not explore phone records and incompetent if they did not do a reconstruction themselves and incompetent if they were to tell the likes of us everything that they are doing.

Thanks for the thumbs up wjk Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 306321 Yes, I have to be positive, no other way to be and I do think there is too much doom and gloom and negativity on this site at times.

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 10 Oct - 15:58

Go and have a good laugh then you and wjk on the Breaking News thread that will cheer you up . Just think LJC, if we all sang from the same Hymn Sheet this would be a boring forum, no disrespect to you of wjk.Open letter to Crimewatch - Page 2 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 10 Oct - 16:09

LJC I agree with most of what you are saying.  All should be looked at and I really don't think we or anyone else for that matter should be told what is happening in the investigation.  However, despite SY saying there should be restraint in reporting that's all we seem to be getting for some time.  it doesn't matter whether it is SY they've been quoted several times as the source, or appeared on TV, or the McCs or those close to the McCs, there has been a lot about the investigation and who is travelling where and who is assisting them, in the Press.  Even more with this latest Blitz from the McCs and SY and Crimewatch which I believe is firmly targeted at the Portuguese libel trial, otherwise K will not be asking to address the court and "Tell all" from the current SY investigation.  there is nothing to tell except that there is a maybe suspect, all the media blitx is to reaffirm the abduction and not look at anything else, like woke and wandered, or other accident theories. I also believe it is possible to be competent in some areas and not so in others. this is why I get a wobble sometimes and get negative sometimes. So its good to see another point of view. Thanks.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next