Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch

+9
mossman
kitti
widowan
jeanmonroe
fuzeta
Claudia79
pennylane
Carolina
Annabel
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 Empty Re: More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch

Post  wjk Tue 29 Oct - 10:56

kitti wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Was he on stage long kitti? It's a wonder the end did not fall off . Sounds a dangerous business to me  More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 613255 

I was more interested in my chicken in a basket that's how good it was.

After that I became a veggie...
More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 613255  kitti!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 Empty Re: More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch

Post  Guest Tue 29 Oct - 10:57

I agree with what you say, Tanszi.

The nice but dim brigade who still believe the McCanns will think that this is a terrible thing but perhaps it was an in-joke, bearing in mind the theory that the group was "in to each other" in more ways than one!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 29 Oct - 10:59

that had also crossed my mind as well NBY.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 29 Oct - 11:04

kitti wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Was he on stage long kitti? It's a wonder the end did not fall off . Sounds a dangerous business to me  More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 613255 

I was more interested in my chicken in a basket that's how good it was.

After that I became a veggie...
In that case, I hope you never came across any oddly-shaped vegetables.
It would have brought it all back to you ...More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 294124 

http://www.organicauthority.com/foodie-buzz/most-suggestive-vegetables-on-earth.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 29 Oct - 11:16

More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 613255  More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 613255  More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 23324  More bizarre twists in McCann saga/Algarve Newswatch - Page 2 23324  I don't think my laptop can take many more coffee showers.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Tue 29 Oct - 11:19

I can't see what the fuss is about. I agree that he is an actor playing a part. It doesn't matter if the part is a murderer, abductor or saint. It's a role.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2