Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy Redwood...?

+48
Keela
wjk
kathybelle
interested
jassi
Claudia79
Krisy22
malena stool
fuzeta
maebee
joyce1938
kitti
Lioned
fred
wantthetruth
almostgothic
Ireland
jeanmonroe
dutchclogs
Angelina
jinvta
matthew
pennylane
weissnicht
margaret
comperedna
T4two
chrissie
Freja53
cass
saloongirl
widowan
MaryB
Panda
Roasted Arizona
SteveT
frencheuropean
tigger
Hongkong Phooey
mara thon
jejune
dagobert
cherry1
FSoares
nospinnaker
keepingmum
chrissie1
ann_chovey
52 posters

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Empty Re: Andy Redwood...?

Post  mossman Wed 29 Jan - 13:48

It looks to me like they are practicing Kate's whooshing of the curtains gesture.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 29 Jan - 13:54

Yes looks a bit Windy in this one.Did they travel to Portugal by boat do you think ? Is that why its taking so long.

Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Article-2547650-1B07763000000578-524_634x423
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 29 Jan - 14:04

"have you heard the one about the three 'suspects' trying to cover up a child 'abduction'?

"not only have i heard it. I'm looking at them"

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Wed 29 Jan - 14:10; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 29 Jan - 14:07

So they went to Portugal for a routine meeting and the Media Manipulator had that down as first arrests imminent in the MM case? My goodness that is rather optimistic, I think was the word Kate used

SY must remember to keep that guy Clarence out of the loop otherwise it will be shades of Metodo 3 all over again - they know where she is! They will have her home for Christmas!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 29 Jan - 14:07

Lioned wrote:Great that they are learning gerrys 'mincey' walk.................

Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Article-2547650-1B07769C00000578-480_634x403

Could be a good caption competition what the man in the shades is saying ?

How long is a metre?
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Wed 29 Jan - 14:09

Lioned wrote:Great that they are learning gerrys 'mincey' walk.................

Could be a good caption competition what the man in the shades is saying ?

"Were gonna have to really act sincere, Andy!"
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 29 Jan - 14:16

Lioned wrote:Yes looks a bit Windy in this one.Did they travel to Portugal by boat do you think ? Is that why its taking so long.

Richard Branson very kindly lent them his yacht, so they sailed over, passing through Exeter on the way.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Wed 29 Jan - 14:17

Could be a good caption competition what the man in the shades is saying?

" I was carrying, erm, er HE was carrying her like this"
or
"Andy, i thought you said i only had to 'pose' once like this for the e-fit you put out on the CW programme of the innocent crecheman"
or
"I hope my burglar mates don't phone me on either of the two mobiles i'm carrying with Andy standing just a few feet away"
or
"geez, Andy, get with the programme, EVERYONE carrys TWO mobiles with them, these days"
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 29 Jan - 14:43

I was just thinking maybe 'earthspirit' was right about the men in black coming.

Great Theatre though,shame about the missing child.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 29 Jan - 15:31

The more I look at those photos the more I wonder what in gods name are four, I assume senior, officers of SY doing wandering around the streets like British Airways Flight Attendants, carrying documents relating to a major international crime ?

Something wrong with the very public display. Too public.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 29 Jan - 15:37

mossman wrote:The more I look at those photos the more I wonder what in gods name are four, I assume senior, officers of SY doing wandering around the streets like British Airways Flight Attendants, carrying documents relating to a major international crime ?

Something wrong with the very public display.  Too public.

If only it were a major international crime, for the amount of money spent on it you would think they are looking for Bin Laden rather than a 6 year old cold case.

I hope those binders are not full of all the people they want the PJ to go and investigate and get phone records for and dig up the gardens of, but I have a feeling that it will be.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 29 Jan - 16:20

For what its worth, I think SY only want to speak to 3 guys (or gals) who were hanging out in the vicinity using their phones, planning to get up to no good. That's all. Why is it assumed these 3 entered the apartment just because they are described as burglars? They have been identified as persons who can possibly help the Police with their enquiries and, if they have any decency at all, which I hope they have, they will be willing to be interviewed, if only to say they saw nothing at all.

On the other hand they may have seen something. The opportunity to test know knowledge cannot be passed up surely?

Okay, it may be clutching at straws but if SY do not investigate every possible angle and interview every possible person they flag up to be of interest, they will be failing in their duties.

I think AR chose his words carefully on news. He said something like, "We are fighting for Madeleine". I take this to mean they are struggling to prove/find anything but I note he said fighting for Madeleine rather than fighting for her parents. This, to me, is important perhaps. I am glad he is fighting for Madeleine.

On another note, the McCanns are on record as saying they left a small light on in the apartment, in another room I think, just to throw a little light around the place (but not too much). On that basis, when we go out and leave lights on inside, albeit a small glow, it makes outsiders think perhaps someone is at home. Therefore, would an opportune burglar want to enter an apartment where there was a glow of light?

Lights on in a property would not deter hardened criminals with weapons, who don't care if you are at home or otherwise, but I feel these are petty criminals just weighing up apartments and would quickly dash inside an apartment that looks visibly unoccupied, grab something quick, and fast out again, job done.

The idea they would consider entering a holiday apartment with a light shining under the door or out through a window, with adults coming and going, with children asleep inside, is not what SY have in mind, I feel sure of that.

Burglary gone wrong does conjure up in my mind accidental injury or worse to a victim out of panic, but I feel not in this case.

These are just potential witnesses who can perhaps reveal what they saw, who they saw, who else was about, which apartments they tried to enter, etc. That's all.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Wed 29 Jan - 16:41

I wonder what's really going on. Certainly not 4 detectives going over to Portugal to chase after three burglars who might have a missing child. And who have been given about six weeks head start by the papers.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 29 Jan - 19:04

MaryB wrote:I wonder what's really going on.  Certainly not 4 detectives going over to Portugal to chase after three burglars who might have a missing child.  And who have been given about six weeks head start by the papers.  i agree that something big is going on - wonder if they could have found something that seals the case once and for all that madeleine is no longer with us - choose what happens within this case i hope that portugal and uk can find out what really happened during that holiday and to the poor baby  
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 29 Jan - 19:06

messed the quote up sorry - my post from i agree
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 29 Jan - 19:51

All very stage managed.Scotland Yard need to be seen to be making an effort before they drop out blaming the PJ for their intransigence.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 29 Jan - 21:17

Madeleine McCann's parents 'on tenterhooks' as Scotland Yard detectives fly to Portugal to arrest three suspects Daily Mirror

By Tom Pettifor | Jan 28, 2014 22:38

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id232.html

Anxious Kate and Gerry were being kept "fully informed" of events after learning of the dramatic breakthrough

Madeleine McCann's parents were said to be "on tenterhooks" as Scotland Yard detectives looked set to swoop on three suspects after flying to Portugal.

Anxious Kate and Gerry were being kept "fully informed" of events after learning of the dramatic breakthrough in the bid to solve the six-year riddle of their missing daughter.

A source close to the couple said: "Clearly the fact that the police are out there is significant. Kate and Gerry will now be on tenterhooks as they wait for any potential developments.

"The Met are being very pro-active and this is good news in the search for Madeleine and her abductor."

The source revealed that Kate and Gerry, both 45, of Rothley, Leics, were cautiously hopeful about the latest move. He said: "It is necessary for British police to request the Portuguese authorities allow them to operate on their turf. It means they have the intention of arresting and interviewing X, Y or Z.

"Whether the Portuguese will co-operate remains to be seen. It is a very sensitive issue with differences they have had.

"Kate and Gerry don't want to build up their hopes but they realise it could be a significant new lead."

After arriving in the Algarve yesterday the Yard team held a secret four-hour meeting with senior Portuguese officers and prosecutors. The discussions are believed to have centred on getting local officials to sanction the arrests and subsequent questioning.

The breakthrough follows a cold-case UK review involving a painstaking trawl through mobile phone data.

It has pin-pointed three men who are said to have been very close to the scene when three-year-old Maddie was snatched from her family's holiday apartment at the resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007.

The records also indicate the suspects, believed to be a burglary gang, made a high number of calls to each other in the hours following her abduction.

Det Chief Insp Andy Redwood, who is leading the UK hunt, arrived at police headquarters in Faro just after 10am clutching two bulging box files.

He was accompanied by three colleagues for the meeting with Luís Mota Carmo, the director of the Polícia Judiciária.

Mr Carmo heads a team of six Faro detectives who have been carrying out work on behalf of Scotland Yard.

The Mirror revealed earlier this month that the Crown Prosecution Service had sent an International Letter of Request to Portuguese police seeking permission to question the new suspects. Portugal's attorney general’s office confirmed last week that it had received the letter.

An insider said of yesterday's talks: "It's the first time the UK and Portuguese police have met since the request was made."

He added: "The investigation is at a sensitive stage and it remains to be seen what action will be taken by the Portuguese police."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote.
"Whether the Portuguese will co-operate remains to be seen. It is a very sensitive issue with differences they have had".
Unquote.

That's a touch of, "People in glass houses" being stated by the 'McCann's insider', whoever it is filling that position at the moment.
We are all aware of the co-operation extended by the British Government and Police to the Portuguese back in 2007.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 30 Jan - 21:39

Lioned wrote:All very stage managed.Scotland Yard need to be seen to be making an effort before they drop out blaming the PJ for their intransigence.

Didn't they say they'd been to Portugal several times? if so then this detention of and speaking with 3 persons of interest is one of many things, they sure did not haul 4 suitcases of stuff plus binders over there in order to identify and interview 3 people based on phone records. They could have that intell on a single sheet of paper or at least a single binder.

Perhaps they don't want taxpayers to know they flew 4 people over there to do a job that one person could have done so they have to make it seem like it's a big deal since it's not inexpensive.

There is no data underneath the sentence about the PJ being sensitive or uncooperative - it could be that SY is asking for things that are not allowed under PT law - such as getting the phone records of the McCanns and friends evidently wasn't something a judge there was willing to do without probable cause nor the medical records of MM herself.

They - or Clarrie - can say that PJ isn't cooperating or that cooperation is difficult hoping to throw the PJ under the bus since SY can't do in 3 years and £10M what the PJ tried to do in 2007 in 3 months. That is, find her and find who has her or who killed her. Or even find a single real suspect.

I think it is not up to the PJ to decide if SY can operate on their turf but a matter for International law and the laws of Portugal. To say that this is to do with the PJ is just to beat that same old drum of how terrible it is there and how it's their fault.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 Empty mr amaral

Post  joyce1938 Fri 31 Jan - 12:00

It sems that the pj ,will rue the day mr amaral was taken off case ,HE WOULD HAVE BOTHERED TO GO INTO THE GASPER STATEMENT ,AND WOULD POSSABLY BE ALL DONE BY NOW . JOYCE1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 31 Jan - 14:05

So Andy and his 3 top men go mincing into Faro putting on a nice show for Cameron and May and the less than gullible Tax payer.

And finally the pj have a 'request' for the crack team of professional burglars/kidnappers/ex premises managers to have their homes searched,bank accounts seized and to be interviewed in connection with the Worlds worst unsolved crime.

And it seems Andy has forgotten (or maybe just cant be arsed) to ask for permission to be present at the interviews.

Well done Andy very impressive but a bit of a waste buying those. 'How to learn Portuguese in 6 easy lessons' tapes !

Sadly you actually can make this up.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 6 Feb - 20:56

We have identified 38 people of interest,12 are UK Nationals.

There is no clear definitive proof Madeleine is dead.

I did not blink once during this interview.

This was 8 months ago ! So still no arrests.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 7 Feb - 10:12

Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 303636 
In all fairness did you not feel he came across as being quite genuine in his beliefs.......
Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 36898 
Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 23324 Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 613255 Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 613255 Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 613255
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  saloongirl Fri 7 Feb - 14:23

Lioned wrote:We have identified 38 people of interest,12 are UK Nationals.

There is no clear definitive proof Madeleine is dead.

I did not blink once during this interview.

This was 8 months ago ! So still no arrests.

Perhaps he's afraid that if he blinks he'll miss evidence of an abduction
saloongirl
saloongirl
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 757
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 7 Feb - 16:49

He should NOT be asking the public to look for her, thats THERE job and to be honest, he sounds  just like the mccanns.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 7 Feb - 18:17

malena stool wrote:Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 303636 
In all fairness did you not feel he came across as being quite genuine in his beliefs.......
Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 36898 
Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 23324 Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 613255 Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 613255 Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 613255

Oh absolutely Malena. I think he had the electrodes put on his head at the start of the investigation.

You will believe the McCann's, you will believe the McCann's ( say it in a dalek voice)  Andy Redwood...? - Page 18 678246 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next