Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles

+6
jassi
pennylane
Gobsmacked
MaryB
frencheuropean
wjk
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Empty New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles

Post  interested Thu 20 Mar - 13:54

"The British police new suspect was already investigated by the PJ and is dead - Noticias ao Minuto". The article (translated by Astro) states that the suspect was investigated (and excluded) and died in 2009. The article is available at www.mccannfiles.com under Latest News (scroll down)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Empty Re: New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles

Post  Panda Thu 20 Mar - 14:05

The British police's new suspect was already investigated by the PJ and is dead, 20 March 2014

The British police's new suspect was already investigated by the PJ and is dead Notícias ao Minuto

Yesterday, the British police announced that it is investigating a new lead within the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, but the suspect was already investigated (and excluded) by the Judiciary Police, Diário de Notícias reports. The man died in 2009.

Kate and Gerry McCann

08:44 - 20 March 2014
With thanks to Astro for translation

The new suspect that Scotland Yard was announced yesterday to be investigating, within the alleged abduction of Madeleine McCann, in 2007, has already been investigated by the Polícia Judiciária and was dead since 2009, Diário de Notícias reports.

Euclides Monteiro, who was described by witnesses, at the time, as a man with tanned skin and dark, unruly hair, is a Cape Verde native, worked at the Ocean Club (the tourist complex where Maddie's family was spending their holiday) and died in 2009 in a tractor accident.

The inquiry was reopened by the PJ, based on the discovery of this suspect and the British press even reported the Portuguese authorities' lead.

Information that was advanced yesterday by the British authorities mention "a potential suspect of 12 crimes that took place between 2004 and 2010", who "from 2004 until 2006 sexually molested five white British girls aged between seven and 10".

The deceased Cape-Verdian man was responsible for several burglaries and laid on the childrens' beds, according to a PJ source, but never committed any rape. All of these developments were investigated by the GNR, initially, and then passed on to the PJ, which shared them with Scotland Yard.

Madeleine McCann: Did Portuguese police overlook potentially vital link to paedophile targeting British children?, 20 March 2014

Madeleine McCann: Did Portuguese police overlook potentially vital link to paedophile targeting British children? Daily Mirror

------------------------------------------------------

Hi interested , I'm not bad on copy and paste but no good at photos, but have noticed the photo of Kate and Gerry holding up the photo of madeleine
is in every Paper. I have a feeling that something is going on behind the scenes , would Redwood be so reckless as to wantonly authorise this latest rubbish when he has already been criticised for providing information to the British Press which has already been investigated by the PJ and discounted??? This fable has been shown in several Countries, how will the PJ react now....close the case?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Empty Re: New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles

Post  interested Thu 20 Mar - 14:20

Thank you Panda for posting the entire article. What really makes my blood boil is that the "garbage" from yesterday was printed in papers all over the world yet the Portuguese article will likely not be. I hope Pat Brown picks up on it though. Here in Canada most people have forgotten about Madeleine but yesterday's "news" was the big story on our local (as well as the national) TV news. Hopefully Inspector Clouseau will be asked to comment on today's news, but I won't be holding my breath waiting for that.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 20 Mar - 14:28

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Mar - 14:34

wjk wrote:Is Euclides Monteiro not tractorman?

I think so wjk....do you get this feeling that something is going on behind the scenes.???? If it is another attempt by the McCanns to get support that Madeleine could be alive . surely they are not that stupid after the Crimewatch programme ??

The plot thickens and maybe endgame is in sight. New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 20 Mar - 14:38

Panda wrote:

I think so wjk....do you get this feeling that something is going on behind the scenes.???? If it is another attempt by the McCanns to get support that Madeleine could be alive . surely they are not that stupid after the Crimewatch programme ??

The plot thickens and maybe endgame is in sightNew (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 25346 

People have thought that so many times and still the saga drags on.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 20 Mar - 14:43

ETA
Yes, he is
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/madeleine-mccann-prime-suspect-pictured-2674021

The Mirror article reminds us: "His picture looks nothing like the two e-fit images issued by Scotland Yard".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Mar - 14:46

jassi wrote:
Panda wrote:

The plot thickens and maybe endgame is in sightNew (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 25346 

People have thought that so many times and still the saga drags on.

Hi jassi , for one thing , the people are sick and tired of all this now , they are not stupid, I can't discuss it with any of my friends because they lost interest a long time ago The McCanns have spent nearly all the Fund money, no more rolling in , and they therefore can't continue the search and if they don't why should they expect Scotland Yards's finest to carry on???? I think SY are hoping the Portugese will close the case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Thu 20 Mar - 16:36

"The deceased Cape-Verdian man was responsible for several burglaries and laid on the childrens' beds, according to a PJ source, but never committed any rape. All of these developments were investigated by the GNR, initially, and then passed on to the PJ, which shared them with Scotland Yard."

So, SY knew who was that the "new" suspect and that he wasn't really a dangerous predator, but pretended they didn't know it, just to make headlines?
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Mar - 16:45

There is a big article on sky news, I am not posting it because it's the same drivel as the other reports. With all that is going on in the World you would think the Press would have something better to do , just what is the purpose of this blitz , why NOW?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 20 Mar - 17:58

I know Clarence Mitchell is a candidate in the next election, but I have to wonder if he has severed all ties with Burson Marsteller. The PR firm with the ability to communicate globally did a good job of getting Inspector Clouseau's message out yesterday but, I haven't seen anything about the already investigated dead binman mentioned anywhere except in the Portuguese paper.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 20 Mar - 18:35

interested wrote:I know Clarence Mitchell is a candidate in the next election, but I have to wonder if he has severed all ties with Burson Marsteller.  The PR firm with the ability to communicate globally did a good job of getting Inspector Clouseau's message out yesterday but, I haven't seen anything about the already investigated  dead binman mentioned anywhere except in the Portuguese paper.  

I didn't know he was entering Politics interested , let's hope he doesn't get elected , wev'e got enough lying B*****ds as it is. New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 20 Mar - 18:46

Panda wrote:
interested wrote:I know Clarence Mitchell is a candidate in the next election, but I have to wonder if he has severed all ties with Burson Marsteller.  The PR firm with the ability to communicate globally did a good job of getting Inspector Clouseau's message out yesterday but, I haven't seen anything about the already investigated  dead binman mentioned anywhere except in the Portuguese paper.  

I didn't know he was entering Politics interested , let's hope he doesn't get elected , wev'e got enough  lying B*****ds as it is. New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 25346 

I believe he is the Conservative candidate running in Brighton.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 20 Mar - 19:35

i don't comment much on this case because there's not much to comment on. this guy has probably been investigated and found to have no significant connection. from what i've read these are allegations, from which no arrest has been made and while unpleasant have resulted in no disappearance or abduction having occurred, seems to suggest this is a cross the tees and dot the eyes exercise. but i could be wrong.

New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 389741

Last edited by Marky on Fri 21 Mar - 3:15; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 20 Mar - 21:19

I thought I heard on Crimewatch the last attack was 2010. Must have been his ghost I suppose.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Gobsmacked Thu 20 Mar - 21:30

Marky wrote:i don't comment much on this case because there's not much to comment on. this guy has probably been investigated and found to have no significant connection. from what i've read these are allegations, from which no arrest has been made and while unpleasant have resulted in no disappearance or abduction having occurred, seems to suggest this is a cross the tees and cross the eyes exercise. but i could be wrong.

Me too Marky,
I rarely comment nowadays. I commented frequently on Huff's Crimeblog from the beginning and was always shot down in flames. Later it was on Sky, the Mirror forum and latterly 3As. The pro McCann's were there from day one, there was a team in place as we all know. Covering their legal backs and trawling the forums and news sites.
Never have I wavered from my opinion that there is something wrong with this case and that the McCanns and their friends are the key to this case. I just hope that I live long enough to see justice for Madeleine. I don't and have never believed that Madeleine was murdered, only that there was a tragic death that was covered up.
They played the NEGLECT card (left asleep in the apartment) as Madeleine had to be ALIVE to be abducted. Who in the world would take a dead child with them?
It is LUDICROUS to suggest that Madeleine came to no harm on the fateful night.
Gobsmacked
Gobsmacked

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Mar - 6:56

Gobsmacked wrote:
Marky wrote:i don't comment much on this case because there's not much to comment on. this guy has probably been investigated and found to have no significant connection. from what i've read these are allegations, from which no arrest has been made and while unpleasant have resulted in no disappearance or abduction having occurred, seems to suggest this is a cross the tees and dot the eyes exercise. but i could be wrong.

Me too Marky,
I rarely comment nowadays. I commented frequently on Huff's Crimeblog from the beginning and was always shot down in flames. Later it was on Sky, the Mirror forum and latterly 3As. The pro McCann's were there from day one, there was a team in place as we all know. Covering their legal backs and trawling the forums and news sites.
Never have I wavered from my opinion that there is something wrong with this case and that the McCanns and their friends are the key to this case. I just hope that I live long enough to see justice for Madeleine. I don't and have never believed that Madeleine was murdered, only that there was a tragic death that was covered up.
They played the NEGLECT card (left asleep in the apartment) as Madeleine had to be ALIVE to be abducted. Who in the world would take a dead child with them?
It is LUDICROUS to suggest that Madeleine came to no harm on the fateful night.

agree. maybe this review is heading to the same conclusion. we shall see.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 21 Mar - 7:27

SY and the PJ are progressing on different lines

SY abduction

PJ Death.

Deadwood insinuating 'death' before she left the apt means that SY have stepped over the line toward the PJ theory....slap on the wrists for SY....and NOW we hear Camerons name popping up again....just throw him in the mix when things aren't going your way.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Mar - 7:47

I said this a long time ago......according to my Oxford Dictionary ;-

ABDUCTION ............TO CARRY OFF A PERSON BY FORCE ILLEGALLY BY FORCE OR DECEPTION

KIDNAP................... TO CARRY OFF ILLEGALLY , ESPECIALLY TO OBTAIN A RANSOM

The McCanns said 'abduction' from the very first minute and set up the Fund in 12 days , how could they know Madeleine would not be found?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles Empty Daily Star Report

Post  Panda Fri 21 Mar - 8:58

Sex beast in Maddie case dead: Police identify prime suspect Daily Star

POLICE in Portugal claim they know the identity of the sex beast British cops believe was involved in Madeleine McCann's disappearance – and he’s dead.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 21st March 2014
MISSING: Madeleine McCann vanished from her parents' Portuguese holiday apartment [PA]

Their prime suspect for attacks on five other UK girls on the Algarve is an African burglar called Euclides Monteiro, who died in 2009.

The heroin addict used to work as a waiter at the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz on the Algarve but was sacked a year before Madeleine stayed there with her parents. He was killed in a tractor accident, aged 40, two years after the three-year-old vanished.

British detectives this week began a Europe-wide hunt for the paedophile, who was known to sneak into holiday homes late at night and molest girls aged between six and 12.

Nine attacks were reported to Portuguese police between 2004 and 2009.

Then three new victims came forward after Scotland Yard officers revealed on Crimewatch last year they were probing the possibility Madeleine had been snatched by burglars.

The incidents all took place in a 60km strip of the Algarve between Vale da Parra and Carvoeiro.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is heading the inquiry, claimed the fiend could also have targeted Madeleine.

He said there was a possibility "she did not leave the apartment alive".But last night Portuguese police accused the Met of "hijacking" their work.

A source said: "All the cases mentioned were investigated by us here. Monteiro was arrested but freed because of lack of evidence."

The Cape Verde immigrant had been working at a water treatment plant in the town of Lagos, near Praia da Luz, when the McCanns arrived for their holiday in 2007.

But days before Madeleine disappeared, he was signed off sick and did not return to work for two months. Mobile phone data analysis placed him near the McCanns' apartment when she vanished.

A local source said: "He is the main suspect for the incidents involving the girls on holiday and was questioned but there was insufficient evidence."

Euclides’ widow Luisa, 40, has insisted her late husband and father of her child had nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

She said: "He may have broken into houses when he was younger because he was poor and had a drug habit. I know Euclides is an innocent man."

British police were last night sifting through information contained in more than 250 calls and emails from the public following their television appeal to trace the sex attacker.

Asked last night about the Portuguese police's claims about Monteiro, a Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We are not prepared to discuss

it."

I should think SY are just too embarassed to discuss it New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 21 Mar - 9:34

Yep, we are right back to the UK police pinning Maddie's sad fate on a dead paedo.  

It's eerie how psychic we are!  New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 29204
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 21 Mar - 9:39

kitti wrote:SY and the PJ are progressing on different lines

SY abduction

PJ Death.

Deadwood insinuating 'death' before she left the apt means that SY have stepped over the line toward the PJ theory....slap on the wrists for SY....and NOW we hear Camerons name popping up again....just throw him in the mix when things aren't going your way.

SY are jittery, you can just feel it!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Mar - 9:54

pennylane wrote:Yep, we are right back to the UK police pinning Maddie's sad fate on a dead paedo.  

It's eerie how psychic we are!  New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 29204

Hi pennylane, what is significant is that the Daily Star became the strongest allies of the McCanns . I think we ought to write to Theresa May and demand as taxpayers that the SY investigation be abandoned. I wrote to her a few weeks ago about the cost SY has incurred to the taxpayer. I didn't receive a reply from her, but her Aide said Mrs May was very busy etc. If enough of us write , they are bound to take notice of us taxpayers , New (latest) suspect is dead - mccannfiles 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 21 Mar - 9:58

pennylane wrote:
kitti wrote:SY and the PJ are progressing on different lines

SY abduction

PJ Death.

SY are jittery, you can just feel it!

And so they should be. All that time and money and nothing tangible to show for it.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 21 Mar - 10:07

I don't think I have been keeping up!!! I saw on the news a couple of days ago that a new suspect had arisen. One that was suspected of abusing children at the particular time of the holiday. Am I now to believe that it is the poor dead tractorman being rehashed again?
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next