Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

+14
tanszi
dutchclogs
kitti
Keela
almostgothic
chrissie
wjk
Lioned
duncanmac
kathybelle
jassi
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Claudia79
18 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Empty VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 21:40

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( BrkPYwkIIAAFbTF

Last edited by Iris on Wed 2 Jul - 21:41; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Empty Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Claudia79 Wed 2 Jul - 21:41

Can't see it, Iris. :-(
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Empty Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 21:42

Sorry. I mucked up the link VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 554636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Wed 2 Jul - 21:46

Iris wrote: Sorry. I mucked up the link VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 554636

Thanks, Iris.

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 83453 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jul - 21:53

Thats a very odd photo to use.Whats the subliminal message there ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 22:00

Is that from when she skint her knee on the steps of the plane? Why does she then have short trousers on in the bus? Then they are back to the long ones at the Wendy House. If that had been my kid, these trousers would have been off and that knee swabbed. But the Star picture looks like the injury has just been left. Why they've have chosen this picture, and in massive print, is anybody's guess. VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 29204

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 2 Jul - 22:06

Iris wrote:Is that from when she skint her knee on the steps of the plane?  Why does she then have short trousers on in the bus?  Then they are back to the long ones at the Wendy House.  If that had been my kid, these trousers would have been off and that knee swabbed.  But the Star picture looks like the injury has just been left.  Why they've have chosen this picture, and in massive print, is anybody's guess.  VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 29204

In my opinion the trousers she is wearing getting on the plane are the same ones she is wearing on the bus. If you look closely as she is walking onto the plane steps you can see they are 3/4 length, its just that she is sitting down on the bus, and the trousers have risen up her legs slightly.

And the trousers on the front of the newspaper are different trousers......again, in my opinion.

Last edited by princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 22:07; edited 1 time in total
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jul - 22:07

What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 22:07

Yes but in the Star picture, they're round her ankles!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 22:08

wjk wrote:What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?

It is a big scab, showing through holes in her trousers, presumably from where she fell on the metal plane steps.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 2 Jul - 22:09

Iris wrote:Yes but in the Star picture, they're round her ankles!

Because they arent the same as the trousers on the plane or the bus.

Very strange pic, something significant perhaps?
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 2 Jul - 22:11

The pic on the newspaper, I see large stitched loveheart, then I think the other things we're seeing is perhaps smaller love hearts? At first glance I thought they were ripped, but now looking closer, I think it might be part of the trouser itself.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jul - 22:12

Iris wrote:
wjk wrote:What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?

It is a big scab, showing through holes in her trousers, presumably from where she fell on the metal plane steps.

It looks like heart shapes to me, but discoloured by dirt.

eta same as you, princess
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Wed 2 Jul - 22:14

wjk wrote:
Iris wrote:

It looks like heart shapes to me, but discoloured by dirt.

eta same as you, princess

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 192282 
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jul - 22:14

princess_leia wrote:The pic on the newspaper, I see large stitched loveheart, then I think the other things we're seeing is perhaps smaller love hearts? At first glance I thought they were ripped, but now looking closer, I think it might be part of the trouser itself.
Having had another look, I think you are right. It's still an odd picture to use though.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 2 Jul - 22:15

I agree with you princess and wjk. I zoomed them to 400 and they are clearly heart motifs in different colours and sizes.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 3 Jul - 6:12

where's the picture? Can't see anything in the OP.........
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 3 Jul - 7:58

I can see it, wtt ?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 3 Jul - 8:08

wantthetruth wrote:where's the picture?  Can't see anything in the OP.........
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( Trousers
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 Jul - 9:35

Really strange picture to use, still trying to work out why!

I agree that the pattern on the trousers are hearts but I think it's dried blood from where she tripped on the airplane steps :-(
I would have cleaned it up.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 3 Jul - 9:38

Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 3 Jul - 9:41

wantthetruth wrote:Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........

So it WASN'T from a daft wee dug that bit Kate's girly pink trainers then?  VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Thu 3 Jul - 10:27

Iris wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........

So it WASN'T from a daft wee dug that bit Kate's girly pink trainers then?  VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 23324 

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 294124 VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( 294124 
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Thu 3 Jul - 10:30

chrissie wrote:Really strange picture to use, still trying to work out why!

I agree that the pattern on the trousers are hearts but I think it's dried blood from where she tripped on the airplane steps :-(
I would have cleaned it up.
Yes, and k8 was so worried about the dry 'tea stain' day before going home, that she went (she say) back to 5A just to wash it. *gouch*
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Thu 3 Jul - 10:42

Good point about the washing of the 'tea stain' weiss...
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next