Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul - 21:40



Last edited by Iris on Wed 2 Jul - 21:41; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 2 Jul - 21:41

Can't see it, Iris. :-(

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul - 21:42

 Sorry. I mucked up the link

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 2 Jul - 21:46

Iris wrote: Sorry. I mucked up the link

Thanks, Iris.

  

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Lioned on Wed 2 Jul - 21:53

Thats a very odd photo to use.Whats the subliminal message there ?

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul - 22:00

Is that from when she skint her knee on the steps of the plane? Why does she then have short trousers on in the bus? Then they are back to the long ones at the Wendy House. If that had been my kid, these trousers would have been off and that knee swabbed. But the Star picture looks like the injury has just been left. Why they've have chosen this picture, and in massive print, is anybody's guess.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 22:06

Iris wrote:Is that from when she skint her knee on the steps of the plane?  Why does she then have short trousers on in the bus?  Then they are back to the long ones at the Wendy House.  If that had been my kid, these trousers would have been off and that knee swabbed.  But the Star picture looks like the injury has just been left.  Why they've have chosen this picture, and in massive print, is anybody's guess.  


In my opinion the trousers she is wearing getting on the plane are the same ones she is wearing on the bus. If you look closely as she is walking onto the plane steps you can see they are 3/4 length, its just that she is sitting down on the bus, and the trousers have risen up her legs slightly.

And the trousers on the front of the newspaper are different trousers......again, in my opinion.


Last edited by princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 22:07; edited 1 time in total

princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  wjk on Wed 2 Jul - 22:07

What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul - 22:07

Yes but in the Star picture, they're round her ankles!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul - 22:08

wjk wrote:What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?

It is a big scab, showing through holes in her trousers, presumably from where she fell on the metal plane steps.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 22:09

Iris wrote:Yes but in the Star picture, they're round her ankles!

Because they arent the same as the trousers on the plane or the bus.

Very strange pic, something significant perhaps?

princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 22:11

The pic on the newspaper, I see large stitched loveheart, then I think the other things we're seeing is perhaps smaller love hearts? At first glance I thought they were ripped, but now looking closer, I think it might be part of the trouser itself.

princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  wjk on Wed 2 Jul - 22:12

Iris wrote:
wjk wrote:What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?

It is a big scab, showing through holes in her trousers, presumably from where she fell on the metal plane steps.

It looks like heart shapes to me, but discoloured by dirt.

eta same as you, princess

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  princess_leia on Wed 2 Jul - 22:14

wjk wrote:
Iris wrote:
wjk wrote:What a weird pic! Is that dirt on her knee? And why the close up of it?

It is a big scab, showing through holes in her trousers, presumably from where she fell on the metal plane steps.

It looks like heart shapes to me, but discoloured by dirt.

eta same as you, princess

  

princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Wed 2 Jul - 22:14

princess_leia wrote:The pic on the newspaper, I see large stitched loveheart, then I think the other things we're seeing is perhaps smaller love hearts? At first glance I thought they were ripped, but now looking closer, I think it might be part of the trouser itself.
Having had another look, I think you are right. It's still an odd picture to use though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  tanszi on Wed 2 Jul - 22:15

I agree with you princess and wjk. I zoomed them to 400 and they are clearly heart motifs in different colours and sizes.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  wantthetruth on Thu 3 Jul - 6:12

where's the picture? Can't see anything in the OP.........

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  wjk on Thu 3 Jul - 7:58

I can see it, wtt ?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  weissnicht on Thu 3 Jul - 8:08

wantthetruth wrote:where's the picture?  Can't see anything in the OP.........

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  chrissie on Thu 3 Jul - 9:35

Really strange picture to use, still trying to work out why!

I agree that the pattern on the trousers are hearts but I think it's dried blood from where she tripped on the airplane steps :-(
I would have cleaned it up.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  wantthetruth on Thu 3 Jul - 9:38

Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Guest on Thu 3 Jul - 9:41

wantthetruth wrote:Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........

So it WASN'T from a daft wee dug that bit Kate's girly pink trainers then?   

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  wantthetruth on Thu 3 Jul - 10:27

Iris wrote:
wantthetruth wrote:Well, being really cynical, if you wanted to explain blood in 5A you might 'subliminally' draw peoples attention to a wound.........

So it WASN'T from a daft wee dug that bit Kate's girly pink trainers then?   

   

wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  weissnicht on Thu 3 Jul - 10:30

chrissie wrote:Really strange picture to use, still trying to work out why!

I agree that the pattern on the trousers are hearts but I think it's dried blood from where she tripped on the airplane steps :-(
I would have cleaned it up.
Yes, and k8 was so worried about the dry 'tea stain' day before going home, that she went (she say) back to 5A just to wash it. *gouch*

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  chrissie on Thu 3 Jul - 10:42

Good point about the washing of the 'tea stain' weiss...

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:28


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum