Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George galloway MP

+2
Lioned
katertaif
6 posters

Go down

George galloway MP Empty George galloway MP

Post  katertaif Thu 7 Aug - 16:16

Galloway, no doubt with both eyes firmly fixed on the main chance has had the temerity to declare Bradford an Israeli free zone. he has declared that Israelis are not welcome in Bradford. He calls for a boycott of Israeli goods. he also publicly refused to debate with an Israeli.

He is of course entitled to his opinions. My own opinion of him is for myself alone. We do not need him or his kind in Bradford or anywhere else. he is certainly not of sufficient calibre to be an MP. He talks of Israel as an apartheid state. Apart from the plain fact that he has no idea what apartheid was in S. Africa. he should go and take a look at a real apartheid state, namely Saudi Arabia. they have more apartheid than Vervoerd ever dreamed of.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
George galloway MP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100George galloway MP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

George galloway MP Empty Re: George galloway MP

Post  malena stool Thu 7 Aug - 16:27

Following his admitted associations with Saddam Hussein, Galloway should be banned from holding any post in local or national government.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
George galloway MP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100George galloway MP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 7 Aug - 18:51

I think he lost any remaining credibility when seen licking milk of Rula Lenskas tits.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Aug - 19:39

So now we can add Gorgeous George to the list of bandwaggon jumpers. Funny how all these people start making their inane statements after a crease-fire has been declared, and seems to be holding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

George galloway MP Empty Another MP going for the main chance as in votes

Post  fuzeta Thu 7 Aug - 20:35

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713841/Non-Muslims-anger-Eid-cards-Labour-MP-admitted-staff-went-electoral-register-picking-people-Islamic-names.html

Karen Buck MP for Westminster North has instructed her staff to pick out Muslim Names to send out 7000 cards to mark Eid. She has sent some to people who are not Muslim by mistake, they are not pleased. What I want to know is will she go through the register looking at surnames that she thinks are of other faiths? For instance will she be looking at names of Smith, Brown, Jones etc etc to send Christmas cards to. Somehow I doubt it. These people will do anything to get votes. It seems the indigenous population are not to be bothered with. Probably because she knows they will be voting UKIP. Or there are not enough of them to matter! Disgraceful.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 7 Aug - 21:37

Well, I've just googled this disgusting creature, Buck.

I've never been one for pushing insults, but she is in sore need of wearing a hijab for cosmetic reasons...

Please delete if over the top, Anna....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 7 Aug - 21:41

You know this is scaring me.

All over Facebook there are videos off Muslims beheading Christians and it scares me even though it isn't happening in this country until I have come across videos off Muslims In Bradford, Manchester where Muslim , not just men, go round streets threatening people who hold hands or drink or whatever they don't agree with and I get wondering , will it happen here.

You never see it on the news.....but it's happening and not in just the two places I have mentioned.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Aug - 21:44

fuzeta wrote:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2713841/Non-Muslims-anger-Eid-cards-Labour-MP-admitted-staff-went-electoral-register-picking-people-Islamic-names.html

Karen Buck MP for Westminster North has  instructed her staff to pick out Muslim Names to send out 7000 cards to mark Eid.  She has sent some to people who are not Muslim by mistake, they are not pleased.  What I want to know is will she go through the register looking at surnames that she thinks are of other faiths?  For instance  will she be looking at names of Smith, Brown, Jones etc etc to send Christmas cards to.   Somehow I doubt it.  These people will do anything to get votes.   It seems the indigenous population are not to be bothered with.  Probably because she knows they will be voting UKIP.   Or there are not enough of them to matter!  Disgraceful.

My surname isn't British, it's European and could well be interpreted by the ignorant to be Muslim.
I would have loved to have received an Eid card.
I'd have had her for incitement to racial hatred under the Race Relations Acts.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 7 Aug - 21:50

kitti wrote:You know this is scaring me.

All over Facebook there are videos off Muslims beheading Christians and it scares me even though it isn't happening in this country until I have come across videos off Muslims In Bradford, Manchester where Muslim , not just men, go round streets threatening people who hold hands or drink or whatever they don't agree with and I get wondering , will it happen here.

You never see it on the news.....but it's happening and not in just the two places I have mentioned.

It is happening in many places in the UK Kitti. Many of the suburbs of Birmingham are now no go areas. The police do nothing because if they do they will be shown the race card. Their hands are tied. It is shocking that we cannot walk down the streets and be free from this harassment and fear.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 7 Aug - 21:59

malena stool wrote:Well, I've just googled this disgusting creature, Buck.

I've never been one for pushing insults, but she is in sore need of wearing a hijab for cosmetic reasons...

She will be wearing one soon enough malena
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Thu 7 Aug - 22:03

fuzeta wrote:
malena stool wrote:Well, I've just googled this disgusting creature, Buck.

She will be wearing one soon enough malena
 George galloway MP 23324 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 7 Aug - 22:32

West Yorkshire Police are now investigating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28687233
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 7 Aug - 22:39

Iris wrote:West Yorkshire Police are now investigating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28687233

I should think so too. The man is a raving nutter and should be locked up.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down