Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  fred on Wed 1 Oct - 18:53

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/10/01/exclusive-ex-soldier-claims-he-saw-madeleine-mccann-by-a-nerja-swimming-pool/

Can you actually make this shite up?????  Scratch that, of course you can!  I'm off to get

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Ex-soldier claims he saw Madeleine McCann by a Nerja swimming pool - Olive Press

Post  interested on Wed 1 Oct - 18:55

October 1, 2014 report in The Olive Press (Spain's English daily news) Police investigation underway into an ex-soldier's claim to have seen Madeleine.  They have given the ex-soldier a "name" but added "it" is not his actual name.  He tried to take a picture but, the "parents" were keeping an eye on him, and he didn't want to appear to be a pervert.  There is no date given for the "sighting".    www.theolivepress.es

At least this child's parents were with her and were keeping an eye on her as well as him.

Before alerting police in the UK, he checked the online photofit (he doesn't say which one or how old the child was).

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  interested on Wed 1 Oct - 19:06

Thank you to Administrator for deleting my post under "new topic".  I didn't realize "Fred" had already posted on this "STORY".

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 1 Oct - 19:16

interested wrote:Thank you to Administrator for deleting my post under "new topic".  I didn't realize "Fred" had already posted on this "STORY".

Not deleted, interested, just merged!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  fred on Wed 1 Oct - 19:18

interested wrote:Thank you to Administrator for deleting my post under "new topic".  I didn't realize "Fred" had already posted on this "STORY".

I was only a couple of minutes before you, so we 'clashed'
You can't make it up, the stench of desperation now is so over powering.  Trash media haven't probably researched the court delays, so they are more than likely expecting the trial to commence soon. Haha!!   Think more sightings will be due before Christmas

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  interested on Wed 1 Oct - 19:20

AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:Thank you to Administrator for deleting my post under "new topic".  I didn't realize "Fred" had already posted on this "STORY".

Not deleted, interested, just merged!


Thanks again "AnnaEsse" - I did mean to say "merged".

No doubt tomorrow's UK tabloids will continue with the farce.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  fred on Wed 1 Oct - 19:28

interested wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
interested wrote:Thank you to Administrator for deleting my post under "new topic".  I didn't realize "Fred" had already posted on this "STORY".

Not deleted, interested, just merged!


Thanks again "AnnaEsse" - I did mean to say "merged".

No doubt tomorrow's UK tabloids will continue with the farce.

God, it will be in the Mirror etc. before Friday, no doubt with a few reliable witnesses who were afraid to say anything.  Interview with Sky before the weekend, Kay 'hardfaced' Burley with her smug look, and oh so sympathetic vopice, slagging off the police

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  interested on Wed 1 Oct - 19:33

Yes "fred", the "agony", "torment", "distress" must continue.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  fred on Wed 1 Oct - 19:39

Still it keeps Cliff off the front pages

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  almostgothic on Wed 1 Oct - 19:51

The ludicrous Slummers and Spam bewk died on its arse, which left TM (in true Spike Milligan 'Q' series fashion) shuffling about and muttering: "What are we going to do now ... what are we going to do now ... what are we going to do now ..."

And being unable to come up with anything original, they figured that The Olive Press would print any old pony and gifted them with yet another yawn-inducing sighting.

So we have a man with a made-up name who saw a girl he thought looked like an age-progressed photo, but he didn't take a pic because he was far more worried about being called a perv than giving the police a clear image of the 'missing child'. Can't have been that important then, can it?

NEXT!!!

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  interested on Wed 1 Oct - 20:00

almostgothic wrote:The ludicrous Slummers and Spam bewk died on its arse, which left TM (in true Spike Milligan 'Q' series fashion) shuffling about and muttering: "What are we going to do now ... what are we going to do now ... what are we going to do now ..."

And being unable to come up with anything original, they figured that The Olive Press would print any old pony and gifted them with yet another yawn-inducing sighting.

So we have a man with a made-up name who saw a girl he thought looked like an age-progressed photo, but he didn't take a pic because he was far more worried about being called a perv than giving the police a clear image of the 'missing child'. Can't have been that important then, can it?

NEXT!!!


And you have to wonder why he didn't immediately alert local Spanish law enforcement before contacting the British.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  mossman on Wed 1 Oct - 20:37

What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ??? David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ? Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.

It's just ridiculous.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  mara thon on Wed 1 Oct - 20:42

What is the point of printing this utter trash? If this ex soldier was so sure it was Madeleine why didn´t he just call the police, 112 is easy to call and they have English speakers? It must be time to get the begging bowl out again, Christmas coming up and all that.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7063
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  Guest on Wed 1 Oct - 21:12

This wouldn't be the same ex-soldier who was shacked up with a daft bint, the pair of them made a living selling stuff on Ebay and they claimed to have located Bin Laden in a cave. Alan and Cindy something. They truly walk amongst us.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  margaret on Wed 1 Oct - 21:40

mossman wrote:What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ???   David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ?  Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.



margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  tanszi on Wed 1 Oct - 23:57

you beat me to it Margaret, excellent and probably true post. sorry Mossman


Last edited by tanszi on Thu 2 Oct - 12:21; edited 1 time in total

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  chrissie on Thu 2 Oct - 10:35

mossman wrote:What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ???   David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ?  Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.

It's just ridiculous.

Spot on mossman!

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  weissnicht on Thu 2 Oct - 12:52

fred wrote:http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/10/01/exclusive-ex-soldier-claims-he-saw-madeleine-mccann-by-a-nerja-swimming-pool/

Can you actually make this shite up?????  Scratch that, of course you can!  I'm off to get
By now Spanish would be Maddies first language. English accent..my arse.

weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  weissnicht on Thu 2 Oct - 12:53

margaret wrote:
mossman wrote:What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ???   David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ?  Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.




weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  Guest on Thu 2 Oct - 13:08

chrissie wrote:
mossman wrote:What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ???   David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ?  Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.

It's just ridiculous.

Spot on mossman!
David Fullman reminds me of Rock Hudson, that fine, manly, rugged, testosterone-fuelled leading man who was actually gay, and at a time when such a revelation would have killed his career stone dead. So he picked the name Rock Hudson as being the most manly, butch, not-gay screen name that he could think of. Maybe David Fullman is trying to convince us all that he's not really a eunuch.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  chrissie on Thu 2 Oct - 13:25


chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  Keela on Thu 2 Oct - 14:17

So an ex-soldier spotted Madeleine by a swimming pool in Spain in the last day or so. Clever man. How did he know it was the "right" person. I could fall over her ( won't because she is dead) and not know her. No-one knows what she would look like now. The age progressed photos are just supposition. She may not look anything like them. Only about 80 shopping days to Christmas and no doubt the twins have got a long list so begging needs to get underway to get enough money into the fund.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2304
Age : 63
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  wjk on Thu 2 Oct - 18:45

Iris wrote:
chrissie wrote:
mossman wrote:What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ???   David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ?  Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.

It's just ridiculous.

Spot on mossman!
David Fullman reminds me of Rock Hudson, that fine, manly, rugged, testosterone-fuelled leading man who was actually gay, and at a time when such a revelation would have killed his career stone dead.  So he picked the name Rock Hudson as being the most manly, butch, not-gay screen name that he could think of.     Maybe David Fullman is trying to convince us all that he's not really a eunuch.

Brilliant!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  mossman on Thu 2 Oct - 21:10

wjk wrote:
Iris wrote:
chrissie wrote:
mossman wrote:What is the point in giving these people makey uppy names ???   David Fullman, not his real name, so why call him that ?  Why not tell the truth and call him Clarence Mitchell.

It's just ridiculous.

Spot on mossman!
David Fullman reminds me of Rock Hudson, that fine, manly, rugged, testosterone-fuelled leading man who was actually gay, and at a time when such a revelation would have killed his career stone dead.  So he picked the name Rock Hudson as being the most manly, butch, not-gay screen name that he could think of.     Maybe David Fullman is trying to convince us all that he's not really a eunuch.

Brilliant!


mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: The predictable new 'sighting' is here....

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:58


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum