Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria warns West against intervention

+7
fuzeta
katertaif
AnnaEsse
Lioned
kitti
Claudia79
Panda
11 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Jun - 0:00

ASSAD HAS INVOKED AN ARTICLE IN A MUTUAL DEFENCE AGREEMENT ASKING FOR IRAN'S HELP IN GIFGTING REBELS WHO HAVE GAINED GROUND AGAINST HIS FORCES,IRAN HAS SAID THEY PLAN SOMETHING INTERESTING,THIS WILL BE GOOD TO SEE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif Sun 7 Jun - 9:47

[size=16]
Badboy wrote:ASSAD HAS INVOKED AN ARTICLE IN A MUTUAL DEFENCE AGREEMENT ASKING FOR IRAN'S HELP IN GIFGTING REBELS WHO HAVE GAINED GROUND AGAINST HIS FORCES,IRAN HAS SAID  THEY PLAN SOMETHING INTERESTING,THIS WILL BE GOOD TO SEE.

Good morning Badboy.

I can't imagine what Iran means by that, unless their weapons programmes are further on than anyone thought. With MOSSAD & SHIN BETH on the doorstep, that would seem to be impossible although we know Iran has been negotiating with N. Korea.

Having said that, it could change the course of events in the Yemen. Iran have threatened to get more involved if the Saudis invade but are they able to fight on two fronts?

I still do not understand why the Russkis are not helping Assad. He has been (and as far as I know still is) an ally. Most of the Syrian weaponry is Russian in origin. They even have some up to date fighter aircraft including the Sukhoi 24 and the MiG 25. Although it seems we were right in that IS are training pilots to fly captured Syrian aircraft. If they ever get them into service, it will add a whole new dimension.

I don't know about being good to see my friend but certainly interesting

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Jun - 19:24

SYRIAN FORCES HAVE BEATEN BACK ISIS FORCES FROM HASAKEH.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 7 Jun - 22:25

Badboy wrote:SYRIAN FORCES HAVE BEATEN BACK  ISIS FORCES FROM HASAKEH.

Good evening young sir.

The trouble is how often has this scenario been enacted? Regime forces have inflicted heavy casualties on IS forces. Syria/Iraq is safe again. Then in another couple of days they are in headlong retreat with IS having simply brought up more reinforcements or even suicide bombers as we heard the other day.

I think it is fair to say that at the moment IS have their hands full effectively fighting on two fronts, and stirring up trouble in the Yemen, Libya, The Lebanon, and very probably in Saudi Arabia. They are boasting that they have sleepers or Manchurian candidates in every major city throughout Europe and the USA. Certainly the Russians have become very worried at the possibility.

So they may have their hands full at the moment, but if they succeed in training fighter pilots (who is training them? N. Korea seems the likeliest bet) that will add a completely new dimension. and the plight of the refugees from Libya offers a ready made route to inserting these sleepers As you said interesting times ahead. I only wish the doubters were right. I don't think for a second they are but I would be more than happy if they were

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 7 Jun - 23:11

I READ T HAT ISIS IS FUNDING ITSELF VIA BENEFIT FRAUD,SOME OF THEIR FIGHTERS ARE RECEIVING BENEFITS FROM OLD BLIGHTY AS WELL AS DENMARK.
WOMEN ARE TRANSPORTING THIS MONEY ACROSS BORDERS.

SEPARETLY,A COPY OF DABIQ,THEIR MAGAZINE IS ON SALE AT AMAZON,ITS SAYS RAPE AND MURDER ARE AOK.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 8 Jun - 0:17

Badboy wrote:I READ T HAT ISIS IS FUNDING ITSELF VIA BENEFIT FRAUD,SOME OF THEIR FIGHTERS ARE RECEIVING BENEFITS FROM OLD BLIGHTY AS WELL AS DENMARK.
WOMEN ARE TRANSPORTING THIS MONEY ACROSS BORDERS.

SEPARETLY,A COPY OF  DABIQ,THEIR MAGAZINE IS ON SALE AT AMAZON,ITS SAYS RAPE AND MURDER ARE AOK.

Yes Badboy there seems little doubt that they are using our own rules against us in Denmark and I have no doubt at all in Germany and France and elsewhere, while hanging on to their respective passports for when they feel like a little R & R. As for the women of IS I consider that they are not as bad as the men. when you take into account what is being done to helpless women every day in areas these scum control, the women are IMHO a great deal worse.

As for the money, a couple of weeks ago they were boasting that within a year, courtesy of corrupt officials, they would have access to nuclear weapons. the figure of $3 billion and rising was mentioned as already available to them.

I haven't and I wouldn't read a copy of Dabiq, although it can be downloaded free. To me, and without as I say reading any of it it seems to be a justification of all they are doing. Of course there is no such thing as rape in their philosophy. A man is entitled to take his pleasure, as and when he wants and the woman has no option but to comply, so therefore no rape. It is the will of Allah. Murder is not so clear cut. they are supposed to offer the enemy the chance to become Muslim or to pay the Jizya, a tax on second class citizens and only failing refusal are infidels killed which according to their interpretation of the Qur'an makes killing only right and proper. if not actually obligatory. It's all sown up for them. The trouble being that by the time they find out they are wrong, it is too late for the rest of us as well.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 8 Jun - 20:26

ASSAD HAS SAID THAT EVERY SYRIAN SOLDIER WILL RECEIVE A BONUS IN AN ATTEMPT TO BOOST MORALE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 8 Jun - 21:12

Badboy wrote:ASSAD HAS SAID THAT EVERY SYRIAN SOLDIER WILL  RECEIVE A BONUS IN AN ATTEMPT TO BOOST MORALE.

There is precedent in plenty in that part of the world for taking the money and then legging it anyway. Especially since it must be absolutely common knowledge what will happen to them if captured alive. I cannot imagine IS leaving them in blissful ignorance in that eventuality.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 9 Jun - 20:13

REBELS HAVE CAPTURED A MAJOR ARMY BASE IN SOUTH NEAR DERAA.
HEZBOLLAH HAS CAPTURED AND KILLED ISIS MILITANTS NEAR LEBANONESE BORDER.
SYRIA ARMY HAS LOSED 100-150,000 OVER THE YEARS OF CIVIL WAR.
ISIS IS SELLING TEENAGERS INTO SEXUAL SLAVERY FOR PRICE OF A PACK OF CIGARETTES.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 9 Jun - 22:33

Badboy wrote:REBELS HAVE CAPTURED A MAJOR ARMY BASE IN SOUTH NEAR DERAA.
HEZBOLLAH HAS CAPTURED AND KILLED ISIS MILITANTS NEAR LEBANONESE BORDER.
SYRIA ARMY HAS LOSED 100-150,000 OVER THE YEARS OF CIVIL WAR.
ISIS IS SELLING TEENAGERS INTO SEXUAL SLAVERY FOR PRICE OF A PACK OF CIGARETTES.

Good evening Badboy

Taking your last point first, I read that as well. Apparently they are using the lure of young virgins to get foreign fighters to enlist with them. To think that in the 21st century we still have slave markets for sex. Then as I have always said, apart from killing, sex is uppermost on the minds of these extreme fundamentalists.

As for Hezbollah capturing IS near the border with the Lebanon, I thought Hezbollah or at least parts of it were in league with them. Of course we have to take into account that Hezbollah are making diplomatic moves to become recognised as ex leopards, if you get me.

If IS have captured  another major army base they will have greatly added to their weaponry arsenal. Hopefully not including Russian SAM's. That would greatly alter the picture for coalition airstrikes.

I see the British government are sending  a contingent of 150 to train Iraqi troops. I mean absolutely no disrespect to our fighting men, or the US army but I would have thought that the Iraqi armed forces have had years of training, and millions of dollars thrown into it. They should be trained now.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 10 Jun - 20:38

ISIS HAVE BLOWN UP A FUEL LINE TOO GOVERNMENT AREAS.
ISIS HAS ENOUGH MATERIALS TO BUILD A DIRTY BOMB AT LEAST,ACCORDING TO AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTERS.
ISIS POSSIBLY CLOSING IN ON ALEPPO.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Wed 10 Jun - 22:35

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE BLOWN UP A FUEL LINE TOO GOVERNMENT AREAS.
ISIS HAS ENOUGH MATERIALS TO BUILD A DIRTY BOMB AT LEAST,ACCORDING TO AUSTRALIAN PRIME MINISTERS.
ISIS POSSIBLY CLOSING IN ON ALEPPO.

Good evening Badboy

Apparently it isn't only the Australian intelligence service, other intelligence organisations have it as well, and they are by all accounts extremely worried Given that they know more about it than we do, if they are worried, we should be as well. I have a friend who works in a hospital, and he says they often have; shall we say unusual isotopes for experimental purposes. isotopes that would be dangerous in the extreme in the wrong hands.

His estimation is that IS have overrun at least 9 hospitals The materials they would find, would almost certainly be enough to make a dirty bomb. The only question being where will they try to plant it, and how good are the intelligence services there?

Then as you say IS have blown a fuel line up. this less than 4 hours after the evening news were claiming "an unspecified" victory for the regime forces. The news as far as IS are concerned is uniformly bad. They have even published a list of the acronyms potential defectors may use. I say defectors because I do not like the word Jihadist. To me it clothes them in an aura of respectability, when they are in fact little more than murderous satyriasists,

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 11 Jun - 20:59

AL QAEDA HAS KILLED DRUZE VILLAGERS.
REBELS HAVE TAKEN A MILITARY AIRFORCE BASE IN SWEIDA PROVINCE,SOUTHERN SYRIA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 11 Jun - 22:38

Badboy wrote:AL QAEDA HAS KILLED DRUZE VILLAGERS.

Thanks for the update.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 12 Jun - 15:56

Badboy wrote:AL QAEDA HAS KILLED DRUZE VILLAGERS.

Yet this is less than a month since the so called al Nusra brigade who actually carried out the murders, said they wouldn't.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 12 Jun - 20:47

SYRIAN TROOPS HAVE SEIZED BACK AN ARMY BASE MENTIONED EARLIER IN SOUTH SYRIA,DDRUZE MILITIAS SUPPORTING REGIME.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 13 Jun - 21:53

KURDISH FORCES ARE TRYING TO ADVANCE TOWARDS TEL ABYAD TO CUT ISIS OFF FROM TURKISH BORDER.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 13 Jun - 21:58

Badboy wrote:KURDISH FORCES ARE TRYING TO ADVANCE TOWARDS TEL ABYAD TO CUT ISIS OFF FROM TURKISH BORDER.

Isis going to invade Turkey ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 13 Jun - 22:50

THE IDEA IS TO CUT ISIS SUPPLY LINES FROM TURKEY EG PEOPLE TRYING TO JOIN ISIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 13 Jun - 23:19

Badboy wrote:THE IDEA IS TO CUT ISIS SUPPLY LINES FROM TURKEY EG  PEOPLE TRYING TO JOIN ISIS.

So isis not going to invade Turkey then ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 14 Jun - 1:25

not for the moment,their hands are full in Iraq and Syria.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sun 14 Jun - 8:08

Badboy wrote:KURDISH FORCES ARE TRYING TO ADVANCE TOWARDS TEL ABYAD TO CUT ISIS OFF FROM TURKISH BORDER.

Good morning old son

Yes that is the logical step for Kurdish forces. The majority of "recruits" from the west funnel through Turkey, so it makes perfect sense to try to close down the pipeline. The idea that the Kurds were/are about to invade Turkey is a joke of course. Given that they are the only effective force against IS, to open up another front (without cause) would do nothing but weaken their operations against IS.

Sooner or later of course (assuming all goes as planned) the Kurds will want to reopen their er; negotiations for a homeland of their own. Antagonising Turkey is not on the menu. Of course none of that can happen until IS is beaten, and I'm afraid I have to agree with you, this will take some considerable time, if at all. Certainly the Kurds cannot do it by themselves, and up to now the regime forces have proved themselves, unreliable to say the least.

It will require international and concerted action. You cannot negotiate with a rabid dog.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 14 Jun - 18:50

KURDISH REPORTED TO HAVE REACHED OUTSKIRTS OF TEL ABYAD,ROAD TO RAQQA IS WITHIN RANGE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 15 Jun - 19:50

KURDISH FORCES SURROUNDING TEL ABYAD ON THREE SIDES.
IT IS REPORTED THAT 7 CHILDREN ARE POSSIBLY ON THEIR WAY TO SYRIA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 15 Jun - 22:32

Badboy wrote:KURDISH FORCES SURROUNDING TEL ABYAD ON THREE SIDES.
IT IS REPORTED THAT 7 CHILDREN ARE POSSIBLY ON THEIR WAY TO SYRIA.

I saw that Badboy, about the children.  On the news tonight it said a family of 12 from Bradford were on their way to Syria.   Three sisters and their children.   It was said that the Fathers knew nothing about it.  A very strange state of affairs!!  Why on earth would the women want to go to Syria and take their poor children with them?  Goodness knows what goes through people's minds.

Last edited by fuzeta on Mon 15 Jun - 22:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next