Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syria warns West against intervention

+7
fuzeta
katertaif
AnnaEsse
Lioned
kitti
Claudia79
Panda
11 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif Sat 27 Jun - 21:32

Badboy wrote:KURDISH FORCES HAVE RETAKEN  KOBANE

Well that at last is one piece of good news although at what cost in human lives (Kurdish and civilian) Kobane has become a sort of propaganda matter for them, so I wouldn't be too surprised if they threw everything at it now. I could be wrong, and I hope I am for the sake of innocent villagers if nothing else

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 680495
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 Empty Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy Fri 3 Jul - 23:55

REBELS HAVE LAUNCHED AN OFFENSIVE IN ALEPPO.
SOME ALNUSRA REBELS IN IDLIB BLOWN UP SUPPOSEDLY BY ISIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Syria warns West against intervention - Page 20 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 4 Jul - 16:55

TWO GIRLD WHO WENT TO SYRIA HAVE MARRIED ISIS MILITANTS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 4 Jul - 22:31

Badboy wrote:TWO GIRLD WHO WENT TO SYRIA HAVE MARRIED  ISIS MILITANTS.

They absolutely are aware by now of the atrocities committed by these IS killers. I'm afraid I no longer place any credence on these perfectly normal, happy extremely popular, and educated beyond their years suddenly becoming radicalised, and sloping of. Especially when they are well aware of the true status of a woman in this kind of extremist violence.

My main concern is letting them back as a potential 5th column to do untold damage to our infrastructure
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 8 Jul - 14:03

HEZBOLLAH AND REGIME FORCES HAVE TAKEN LAST REBEL HOLDOUT WEST OF DAMASCUS NEAR LENANONESE BORDER.
ISIS HAVE THEIR OWN FORM OF SPECIAL FORCES WHO ATTACK POSITIONS WITH SUICIDE BOMBERS AND OTHER WHO ONCE THEY INFRILATE WILL FIGHT TO THE LAST MOMENT THEN BLOW THEMSELVES UP.
THESE SPREAD TERROR WHEREVER THEY GO.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 10 Jul - 20:11

SYRIAN REGIME FORCES TRYING YO RETAKE PALMYRA.
FIGHTING IN HASAKHA WITH ISIS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 13 Jul - 20:44

TWO ISIS LEADERS REPORTED TO HAVE BEEN KILLED.,,ANOTHER TWO BITE THE DUST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 20 Jul - 20:16

ISIS ARE BELIEVED TO BE BEHIND A SUICIDE BOMBING IN TURKEY THAT TARGETED A MEETING FOR KOBANI'S REBUILDING KILLING 30 PEOPLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 20 Jul - 21:51

Badboy wrote:ISIS ARE BELIEVED TO BE BEHIND  A SUICIDE BOMBING IN TURKEY THAT TARGETED A MEETING FOR KOBANI'S REBUILDING KILLING 30 PEOPLE.

Good evening old son

Yes this is the way they fight wars in the modern era. bombs planted in rubbish bins, suicide bombing, ambush, and plain out and out terror. I listened to Cameron's speech today, but I'm afraid I have no great faith in the measures he proposes. Just read the Qu'ran 3.28. Obviously Cameron hasn't.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 22 Jul - 19:06

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS ARE BELIEVED TO BE BEHIND  A SUICIDE BOMBING IN TURKEY THAT TARGETED A MEETING FOR KOBANI'S REBUILDING KILLING 30 PEOPLE.

Good evening old son

Yes this is the way they fight wars in the modern era. bombs planted in rubbish bins, suicide bombing, ambush, and plain out and out terror. I listened to Cameron's speech today, but I'm afraid I have no great faith in the measures he proposes. Just read the Qu'ran 3.28. Obviously Cameron hasn't.
THE KURDISH WORKERS PARTY HAS EXECUTED TWO TURKISH POLICEMEN IN RETALITION FOR THE ISIS BOMBING.
AN ISIS MILITANT HAS THREATENED THAT THE STREETS OF PARIS WILL BE FULL OF BODIES
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 24 Jul - 19:36

ISIS ATTACKED A TURKISH BORDE R POST SO TURKEY HAS RESPONDED BY BOMBING ISIS IN SYRIA,WONDER WHAT ISIS WAS THINKING OF WHEN THEY ATTACKED THE BORDER POST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 27 Jul - 17:01

SYRIAN REGIME FORCES ARE BEING DEPLETED,I GIVE ASSAD TWO YEARS AT MOST.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 28 Jul - 8:51

Badboy wrote:SYRIAN REGIME FORCES ARE BEING DEPLETED,I GIVE ASSAD TWO YEARS AT MOST.

Good morning badboy

Under normal circumstances I would agree with you entirely. Much now depends on the Turkish forces attacking Kurdish positions as well as IS. We always knew that Turkey would eventually resist the formation of any Kurdish homeland, but I believe this is premature in that the Kurds are the only effective units against IS. There are so many variables in this now that it is impossible (I Believe) to say with any certainty what will happen.

If for example the Kurdish forces are significantly depleted, that can only help IS against Assad's forces, unless the US steps up it's attacks on IS positions in Syria. Britain may also reconsider air strikes in Syria.

Then we have the inexplicable decisions of the Obama administration in giving in virtually completely to Iran and releasing previously frozen assets of $Billions. Iran is already a staunch ally of Assad, and are in a position to help even more. Putin still needs a warm water port as well.

From various news clips it is also possible that we and the US will take the attitude of "better the devil we know". I still think it will come down to boots on the ground, especially if they are serious about this safe area. Air strikes alone will not protect it. There has always been a strong isolationist faction in the US, It may be that the terror tactics of IS in America, and against American assets abroad, will change that view. Again, that can only be to Assad's advantage.

Having said all that I understand why you say 2 years for Assad.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 31 Jul - 17:08

SOME RUSSIAN WOMEN HAVE SCAMMED SOME ISIS MEN OUT OF CASH,WHAT A GOOD OR SHOULD THAT BE A DANGEROUS IDEA
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 4 Aug - 15:38

ISIS CAPITAL MAY BECOME MIDDLE AIDS/HIV CAPITAL,HOSPITAL HAVO NO SCREENING FACILITIES,FIGHTERS HAVE MULTIPLE SEXUAL PARTNERS,NOT THE BEST ENVIRONMENT TO AVOID INFECTIONS,INCREASING NUMBERS OF HIV INFECTIONS REPORTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 6 Aug - 1:10

A BATTLE NEAR JUREEN MAY DECEIDE IF COASTAL AREAS HELD BY ASSAD'S FORCES WILL BE ISOLATED FROM DAMASCUS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Thu 6 Aug - 23:12

ISLAMIC STATE HAS CAPTURED A TOWN SW OF PALMYRA EFFECTIALLY CUTTING SYRIA IN HALF FROM HOMS TO PALMYRA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 7 Aug - 18:13

ISIS HAVE TAKEN CHRISTIANS CAPTIVES IN SAID TOWN INCLUDING IT IS REPORTED TWO IN WHEELCHAIRS.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 8 Aug - 9:43

[quote="Badboy"]ISIS HAVE TAKEN CHRISTIANS CAPTIVES IN SAID TOWN INCLUDING IT IS REPORTED TWO IN WHEELCHAIRS.[/quote

Good morning badboy

I can imagine their fate, I doubt if being in a wheelchair will weigh with IS in the least. I was watching al Jazeera this morning for a change, and I was surprised, and shocked when they showed the amount of territory IS controlled in the Levant before airstrikes, and the ground they control now after so many months of airstrikes. If that is the guideline, then the airstrikes are doing very little good. Certainly they must be affecting IS but apparently not to any great extent.

The incidents of suicide bombings seem to be on the increase as well. If their boasts that almost all western and US cities have been infiltrated by sleeper cells is accurate, we are in trouble. especially since our government in it's wisdom insists on reducing our armed forces security and police even further. We are not the only ones. Sweden has also cut what was once a fair sized military to almost nothing.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sat 8 Aug - 14:29

JEREMY CORBYN,LABOUR LEADER CONTEDER. HAS SAID HE OPPOSES INTERVENTION IN SYRIA.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 9 Aug - 19:17

I HAVE SEEN A MAP OF HOW ISIS PLAN WORLD DOMINATION BY 2020.
SEPARETLY ISIS HAVE TAKEN SOME VILLAGES NEAR ALEPPO.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 10 Aug - 10:05

Badboy wrote:JEREMY CORBYN,LABOUR LEADER CONTEDER. HAS SAID HE OPPOSES INTERVENTION IN SYRIA.

Sooner or later someone will have to intervene. The alternatives do not bear thinking about although I am surprised that Russia is not doing more since they are traditionally allies of the Assad regime, and they need a warm water port which he can offer.

Another possibility is that Iran will widen it's influence in the area, until they have what will in all but name be a hegemony.

I don't know a great deal about Corbyn, but it seems as if he is in favour (among other things) of reviving clause 4. I thought that we had seen the last of nationalised industry especially the British Leyland variety, (RIP). nationalisation didn't work then, and there is no reason to believe it will work now. Besides which much of our utilities are foreign owned. What sort of compensation would they demand?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Mon 10 Aug - 10:13

Badboy wrote:I HAVE SEEN A MAP OF HOW ISIS PLAN WORLD DOMINATION BY 2020.

I would very much like to see that map old son. I think 5 years is a trifle ambitious. Unless they are working on their own calendar, in which case we are in the year 1436 al Hijrah.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 10 Aug - 16:52

katertaif wrote:

I would very much like to see that map old son. I think 5 years is a trifle ambitious. Unless they are working on their own  calendar, in which case  we are in the year 1436 al Hijrah.

THE MAP  SHOWSAL ANDALUS/SPAIN/PORTUGAL,FORMER STANS OF USSR,INDIAN SUBCONTINENT AND POSSIBLY CHINA,MUSLIM NORTH AFRICA,ETHIOPIA,CHAD,CAMEROON AND NIGERIA AND WELL AS CAUCUSUS AND BALKANS AS WELL AS MIDDLE EAST,THEN THEN WANT TO TAKE ON ALL REMAINING NATION/USA ETC ETC,THEY ARE AMBITIOUS FOR WORLD DOMINATION ALA ADOLF HITLER.

ISIS HAVE BEEN EXECUTING WOMEN WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE PART IN SEXUAL JIHAD.

SOME SLAVES ARE AS YOUNG AS 1 YEAR OLD.

Last edited by Badboy on Mon 10 Aug - 16:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : MORE INFO)
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Tue 11 Aug - 9:36

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:

I would very much like to see that map old son. I think 5 years is a trifle ambitious. Unless they are working on their own  calendar, in which case  we are in the year 1436 al Hijrah.

THE MAP  SHOWSAL ANDALUS/SPAIN/PORTUGAL,FORMER STANS OF USSR,INDIAN SUBCONTINENT AND POSSIBLY CHINA,MUSLIM NORTH AFRICA,ETHIOPIA,CHAD,CAMEROON AND NIGERIA AND WELL AS CAUCUSUS AND BALKANS AS WELL AS MIDDLE EAST,THEN THEN WANT TO TAKE ON ALL REMAINING NATION/USA ETC ETC,THEY ARE AMBITIOUS FOR WORLD DOMINATION ALA ADOLF HITLER.

ISIS HAVE BEEN EXECUTING WOMEN WHO DON'T WANT TO TAKE PART IN SEXUAL JIHAD.

SOME SLAVES ARE AS YOUNG AS 1 YEAR OLD.

Good morning badboy

The first part of it, I can well understand, although I didn't take Portugal into account. It is part of the belief of the extremists that land once under the rule of Islam remains under the rule of Islam forever, and that is the case in Andalusia and other parts of Spain. Even though I was heavily pilloried for suggesting that a little while ago, that doesn't alter the basic premise. There have been grumblings and rumblings and demonstrations in Andalusia calling for a separate homeland for some time. As we both know, the demands never end. Giving way on any part of a demand simply calls for an even bigger slice of the cake. I wasn't aware though that Portugal was ever under Islamic control,  There are also starting to be flare ups in some of the former soviet republics. The Red army couldn't hold Afghanistan down, any more than we could, and the war in Chechnya has been going on for years. How Russia would handle any full scale uprisings in places like Kazakhstan is something I hope we'll never find out.

As you say there is trouble in all the other places you mention. The news this morning seems to paint a very bleak picture, I only hope our security services and police are on top of it. They are superb, but having to deal with almost constant budget cuts isn't helping.

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next