Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

+13
cherry1
saloongirl
Angelina
Judge Dread
kitti
dazedandconfused
Christina
fuzeta
Chris
frencheuropean
comperedna
almostgothic
jinvta
17 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 Empty Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:05

Not Born Yesterday wrote:No doubt I shall kick myself when someone answers, but who is the "jd" referred to earlier?

no doubt, no doubt at all.

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 Empty Re: Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 14:07

Judge Dread I believe
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :
Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:08

Okay, I'm kicking myself!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:14

cherry1 wrote:To be honest not really sure what you are going on about so we best leave the discussion there.

we're both talking about pros and antis being the same. okay now?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Mar - 14:21

Not Born Yesterday wrote:No doubt I shall kick myself when someone answers, but who is the "jd" referred to earlier?

I thought it was Jack Daniels what with it being a blacksmith thread ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:25

Lioned wrote:

I thought it was Jack Daniels what with it being a blacksmith thread ?

nice one. Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 294124

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 14:33

Marky wrote:
cherry1 wrote:To be honest not really sure what you are going on about so we best leave the discussion there.

Ive made it clear I don't believe they are the same, as I said majority of antis are perfectly sensible, polite and ask things in a courteous manner, do not name call mccanns and are not abusive, from what I have observed it is the pros who are in the majority rude, abusive, making threats etc.

I said we have to agree to disagree as you think otherwise - so it is not correct to say we are talking about pros and antis being the same. I don't believe that at all.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:50

Agreed, Cherry.

That is my experience too with people on both sides of the divide.

Inevitably there are some people who do not believe the McCanns whose behaviour leaves a lot to be desired but most of them are reasoned and polite.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 14:56

cherry1 wrote:
Marky wrote:

Ive made it clear I don't believe they are the same, as I said majority of antis are perfectly sensible, polite and ask things in a courteous manner, do not name call mccanns and are not abusive, from what I have observed it is the pros who are in the majority rude, abusive, making threats etc.

I said we have to agree to disagree as you think otherwise - so it is not correct to say we are talking about pros and antis being the same. I don't believe that at all.

cherry, you appeard to get somewhat confused over a post i made in relation to the issue being discussed, not being sure what it was related to. i'm simply blowing the fog away for you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 15:28

thank you Marky and I am blowing away the fog for you to make it clear that we don't think the same on the subject of pros and antis.

Suggest we now move on .......
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 15:46

cherry1 wrote:thank you Marky and I am blowing away the fog for you to make it clear that we don't think the same on the subject of pros and antis.

Suggest we now move on .......

i know we don't agree and wasn't disputing it. try reading posts properly please.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 15:57

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 585510

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 280541
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 16:17

Having looked at the Sky Editorial Guidelines and the Ofcom code it would appear that these have not been adhered to in relation to the piece that was done on Brenda.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 29 Mar - 16:19

No doubt a complete waste of time for anyone to do anything about it.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 29 Mar - 16:24

yes sadly I would think so although I believe some may have sent complaints in but they will cover their own backs.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 29 Mar - 18:59

cherry1 wrote:Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 585510

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 280541

ah, cherry. you used to be smarter than that.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Mar - 5:46

cherry1 wrote:Having looked at the Sky Editorial Guidelines and the Ofcom code it would appear that these have not been adhered to in relation to the piece that was done on Brenda.

the coroner disagrees with you.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 30 Mar - 20:26

That doesn't make her right. Looks like she did not study the Editorial Guidelines carefully enough.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Mar - 20:34

cherry1 wrote:That doesn't make her right. Looks like she did not study the Editorial Guidelines carefully enough.

oh really, sounds very much like she didn't call it the way you wanted. well hell cherry, you can't always get what you want.

ps. still waiting on your 'theory' that you won't share.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 30 Mar - 21:11

Its not to do with what I wanted, its to do with what is clearly set out in the guidelines.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 30 Mar - 21:12

Try starting with the Gaspar Statements Marky! Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 585510
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Mar - 21:23

Gasper was alluding to the possibility that David Payne and gerry are peado's. Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 303636
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 30 Mar - 22:13

Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 8:22

My thoughts on the Gaspar statements for what they're worth.

If there were no other oddities about this case, I wouldn't give them much value. Speaking generally, would two people with a shared interest in something unspeakable really discuss it in front of someone who was not of a similar persuasion.

They would need to be quite sure that any listeners were like-minded.

Then I think of other issues, like the infamous page 129 comment of Kate's in her novel, the awful photos of Madeleine plastered in make-up and posing inappropriately which the McCanns thought fit to publish and the very unfortunate double meaning of tuppence - as in Madeleine giving whoever she's with her tuppence worth - which Kate as a northerner would know.

There are definitely times when I think that the McCanns are playing sick jokes on us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 31 Mar - 9:49

cherry1 wrote:Try starting with the Gaspar Statements Marky!  Licence To Troll - Blacksmith Bureau - Page 3 585510

ah, thought as much.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next