Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown

3 posters

Go down

Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Empty Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown

Post  interested Fri 6 Nov - 19:27

Pat Brown takes a hard look at people who "overanalyze" (Friday, November 6, 2015) The Daily Profiler www.patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Empty Re: Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Nov - 19:59

Thanks interested x  

I totally agree with Pat Brown.  Far too much over analysis going on!

Complicated scenarios are the McCanns saviour, because the truth is simple (imo)

Well said Pat Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown 307691
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Empty Re: Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Nov - 20:14

Absolutely Penny to us it is simple enough for anyone to see. Operation Grange it seems are even more simple than simple. They have made it into some sort of bizarre Sherlock Holmes case with Moriaty thrown in as the villain. Which ever one of these obscure suspects he may be
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Nov - 20:37

fuzeta wrote:Absolutely Penny to us it is simple enough for anyone to see. Operation Grange it seems are even more simple than simple.  They have made it into some sort of bizarre Sherlock Holmes case with Moriaty thrown in as the villain.  Which ever one of these obscure suspects he may be

Excellent analysis, fuzzy  Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown 306321  Operation Grange's slogan should be 'Villains R US,' all meant to be in or around PDL on that ill fated night (lol). I find it gobsmacking how many evildoers they've come up with.... some dead, some dying, and some miles away at the time Maddie was whooshed.  Everyone but the two right under their noses.  Duh!

Last edited by pennylane on Fri 6 Nov - 20:46; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Nov - 20:45

Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown 23324 I like that Penny ' Villains R us'   It has really made me laugh

Last edited by fuzeta on Fri 6 Nov - 20:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Nov - 20:52

fuzeta wrote:Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown 23324 I like that Penny ' Villains R us'   It has really made me laugh

It's crazy isn't it?  All the villains they've so desperately tried to link to poor little Luz, when the CSI blood and cadaver dogs are only alerting to the dodgy McCanns.  How dumb or corrupt can one outfit get!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 6 Nov - 21:03

I don't think they could get any more dumb Penny. The exams for detectives can't be up to much. Going by that I think I could have made Chief Superintendent easy as pie Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown 23324
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Nov - 21:51

fuzeta wrote:I don't think they could get any more dumb Penny.  The exams  for detectives can't be up to much.  Going by that I think I could have made Chief Superintendent easy as pie Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown 23324  

I think you're definitely selling yourself short, fuz Why the McCanns Love Conspiracy Theorists - Pat Brown Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down