Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson thread......

+7
geowoo
wantthetruth
littlepixie
Susan
lubelle
pm
Krisy22
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Empty Re: Michael Jackson thread......

Post  Susan Sat 15 Aug - 17:00

But while Jacko had prodigious musical talent, Lester was just another pretty actor. He gave up acting in the early Eighties because he wasn't getting work.

To what extent Lester and Jacko remained in touch over the following 15 years is a slightly open question - Lester's claims of an intimate decades-long friendship are not quite what they seem.

As Jackson claimed superstardom with Thriller, Lester was becoming paunchy and depressed, and was working in his father's bar. He went on to work as an insurance salesman on £150 a week.

There was no sign of any help from his world-famous friend and his interviews from this period don't mention the singer.

Eventually Lester became an osteopath. This was the fortunate chance that allowed him to rekindle his association with Jackson, who was by the early 1990s suffering from recurrent back and ankle pain.

Lester met Jane - a radiographer - while training as an osteopath. They married in 1991 when she was pregnant with their eldest daughter Lucy.

Two years later, they set up a healthcare business in Cheltenham. This was the year when the Jordy Chandler abuse allegations emerged. In a lengthy interview in 1993, Lester made no mention of his alleged friendship with Jacko.

According to Jane, who is now living on a farm in the West Country, this is because the pair were not in touch at this time.

Jane Lester is described by both her brother and by Mark Lester as an alcoholic. She herself concedes: 'I do like a bottle of wine, that is my vice.'

She does not have custody of her children with Lester, and tells me that out of the four, only Olivia, eight, still comes to visit her.

That doesn't mean, though, that her recall is necessarily inaccurate - she is impressively collected and precise when talking about why she is certain what Mark Lester says is untrue.

'It makes no sense to me,' she says. 'Mark had only met Michael three times before we were married in 1991. From 1991 there was no contact with Michael Jackson for years.

'The first real contact the family as a whole ever had was when Jackson came [to the UK] after he had broken his ankle [Jackson had an accident in rehearsals in 2003].

'Michael only contacted Mark in 2001 and renewed the friendship. There is no way Mark could be Paris's father, as she was born by then.'

Indeed, the dates do not add up. Prince was born in 1997 and Paris in 1998. In Lester's defence, he claims he offered to make the sperm donation in a telephone call to Jackson in 1996 and the whole thing had been arranged without meeting face-to-face.

Lester says he made the donation in a Harley Street clinic. He presumes the sperm was frozen and taken to America to impregnate Debbie Rowe, Jackson's ex-nurse and mother of his two eldest children.

This is a big presumption. There are also claims that Jackson's dermatologist Arnold Klein gave the singer sperm donations.

It is generally accepted that Jackson's youngest son Blanket, seven, is the result of an anonymous donor egg and anonymous donor sperm carried by a surrogate mother.

Who is to say that the same is not true of Prince and Paris?

More...

* Are these the pictures that prove Mark Lester is the father of Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris?
* Michael Jackson asked if I wanted to be Blanket's godfather: Friend Mark Lester gives a touching insight into the tortured singer

It is true Lester was close to Jackson during his final years. He was the godfather to Jackson's children when they were baptised in 2003 and Jacko was the godfather of his. This, Jane readily confirms.

Although, rather extraordinarily, she says Mark never allowed her to have any contact with his superstar friend.

'I never went with him to see Michael. Mark just refused to bring me along, saying: "Oh no, Michael would hate you," which was quite hurtful.

'I was absolutely uneasy about the friendship and about Mark taking the children over there, for obvious reasons. But I felt that Michael would not be interested in the girls and Felix was only young. He was two or three when he went to Neverland for the first time. He loved it.

'Mark liked to travel first-class and Michael would pay. Michael liked to have my son over there. Of course I was aware of the allegations, but, although I had my personal views, there was nothing I could do.'

By 2003, the Lesters' marriage was over. 'Of course it contributed to the end of the marriage. I remember that after one visit from Michael, Mark announced: "I'm going to be Michael's osteopath and I'm going to travel the world with him. I am leaving and will have a better life without you." '

Jane's father, Jeff, 79, who lives in West Mersea, Essex, confirms her story, saying: 'Mark wanted to go to the States but Jane didn't want to drag young children across there.'

Her brother Richard says he recalls Jane talking about Lester treating the singer for his back pain during visits. Lester was also travelling with him in Berlin when Jackson infamously dangled the infant Blanket off a hotel balcony.

So why were the two so close? Jane says: 'I think that all the fuss of being with Jackson appealed to Mark's ego.

'When I met Mark, we talked about his having been a child star. He told me it was behind him. He said: "I don't want to be a star any more, I want to be an osteopath. I want nothing to do with that side of life."

'But as soon as he got a whiff of it, he went ballistic. I remember one day David Gest rang our house. I had never heard of him but when I called out to Mark, I was almost knocked over by him rushing to get to the phone.'

Lester and Jackson's friendship was at its closest when Jackson was at his lowest ebb. The singer was tried for child molestation in 2005. After he was acquitted he fled to Bahrain with the children. As we discovered in a subsequent court case, he lived off the largesse of Sheikh Abdullah bin Hamad al-Khalifa.

In an interview this year Lester said: 'When we spent Christmas with Michael in Bahrain, immediately after he was acquitted of child abuse, we returned with 22 crates of gifts including everything from iPods, phones, digital cameras, computers, laptops and PlayStations to trampolines and water slides for our garden.'

Jane says Lester sold all the gifts, which upset the children. She adds: 'I am not sure to what extent Mark was a part of the inner circle. He never met any of Jackson's family for instance, but, yes, there were visits later on.'

She is perturbed that Lester has sold this story - and by the pictures for which their daughter Harriet, 15, posed to prove the supposed similarities with Paris Jackson. Jane says, somewhat unkindly: 'Harriet wants to be a famous model and is probably thrilled by the attention.'

The Jackson family are also less than thrilled. Katherine Jackson's lawyer, Londell McMillan, said: 'These genetic lottery attempts aren't going anywhere. They may seek five seconds of fame but the claims have no merit.'

It's not the response Lester was hoping for. He seems to have revealed the alleged sperm donation in a bid to regain contact with the Jackson children, after being abruptly cut off from them once the singer died.

Jackson family lawyer Brian Oxman is on Lester's side, telling me Lester is 'not making anything up'. He calls him an 'honest, straight and decent guy'.

He adds: 'Michael liked Mark a great deal. I think some of the closeness was a result of them both being child stars.

'Mark has had opportunities over the years to profit financially from selling stories about Michael and to sell off mementoes. He never has. So I don't believe that this is about money, or financial gain. Mark was a loyal and trusted friend.'

There's no chance of these claims being tested in law - under Californian law a child born to a man and a women is presumed to be the child of those two people.

Anyone doubting this has two years from the birth to make their challenge, which has obviously long past.

In the face of the Jackson family's negative reaction, Lester is backtracking - now claiming he had donated sperm but has no proof it was used.

'I'm sure, as far as I know, the children were all his,' he told a television interviewer this week, looking crestfallen.

He's too late though - the Jackson clan now class Lester with the other fruitcakes, charlatans and crooks who they think took advantage of Michael.

Now he's been left out in the cold. 'This isn't what Michael would have wanted,' Lester bleats. On that at least, they can all agree.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1206715/Is-ex-husband-Mark-Lester-father-Jackos-children-No-hes-completely-nuts.html#ixzz0OGg5wXSY

OK so they didnt meet until Paris was born....this also makes Uri Gellar a fricking liar!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 15 Aug - 22:51

I think it is so sad that people have to make things up. True friends do not need to brag to others about their friendship.

Look at Diana Ross and Liz Taylor; they were Michael's true friends and they do not need to step out into the limelight and speak of it.

Mark Lester sounds like a prize pillock!

Last edited by eddie on Mon 17 Aug - 0:23; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : kept spelling the word 'friend' wrong.... hahahhaha!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 16 Aug - 14:38

His wife sounds a tad weird too....Why hasnt she got custody of her kids bar one?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Sat 22 Aug - 23:06

I dont think Paris is particularly dark, she looks white with a tan. Mark Lester is not very nice opening his mouth (if he is her father) at this stage of the game. Maybe he had his reasons but he should have spoken to Paris first (unless he already has)
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 274
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Sat 22 Aug - 23:14

I read that Elvis used to have himself "put to sleep" so he didnt eat/would lose weight. I have never thought about MJ doing it to wean himself off Demerol. I suppose its a possibility. It makes more sense to me than someone being addicted to anesthesia.
Latoya was the only blood relative who came outright and said that she had reservations about her brother and little boys.
Too be honest I think they would all sell their souls for money. Maybe MJ was to blame for that as I read he put the mockers on their careers so they were dependent on him. Who knows.
I STILL think (and always will) that the timing of his death was very, very convenient. For who I dont know.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Sat 22 Aug - 23:30

I watched a programme the other day about Grandparents bringing up their grandchildren after their mother was murdered by their father. The grandparents were 69 and the girl was about 15 and the boy about 12 (I am guessing on their ages) The boy got on great with his grandparents but the girl positively hated her Grandma and I think the feeling was mutual. It was horrible to watch. I thought the girl might remind the Grandma of her father (who had killed the grandmas daughter)
It will end in tears IMO.
Katherine declared herself bankrupt at one stage and stated she was living on social security. I didnt believe her. If there is a chance those children arent blood Jackson I fear for them and am glad they now have a legal representative of their own.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Aug - 23:36

I actually think the best person to look after those kids is either Janet, his closest sister, or Jermaine, his closest brother and also a family man.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 18 Sep - 13:07

I cannot understand the decision to give custody to Michaels mother, no disrespect to the lady at all but even though Michaels father is not meant to be having any influences/decisions on the children; after Michaels death his father seemed to be still domineering etc so my common sense tells me that if Michaels mother could not protect Michael (emotionally etc ) from his father while he was growing up now she is older and Michaels fathers attitude/character doesn't seem to have altered/changed how is she going to be any better prepared and able to protect the children and their interests against their grandfathers domineering personality ? As eddie says they should have given care/custody of his children to either his brother or sister. All best wishes from Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  littlepixie Fri 18 Sep - 23:25

Janet has had drug problems and Jermaine has been to court for not supporting the children he already has.
littlepixie
littlepixie
Reg Member
Reg Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Nov - 8:45

Justice is served for his vile money making acts. Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 944533
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 21 Nov - 9:38

Jordon Chandlers original statements are widely available on the internet, they make pretty sickening reading.

There's an interesting article about this in today's Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1229622/Killed-curse-Michael-Jackson-What-drove-father-Jordy-Chandler-gun-head.html

Killed by the curse of Michael Jackson: What drove the father of Jordy Chandler to put a gun to his head?

I don't think Justice was ever really served in this sorry tale.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 21 Nov - 9:57

A perfect example of 'What goes around comes around' I think.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Empty Jacko doc 'on manslaughter charge'

Post  Guest Tue 2 Feb - 23:13

Tuesday February 02 2010

US prosecutors plan to charge Michael Jackson's doctor with manslaughter, a law enforcement official in Los Angeles has said.

The prosecutors will file a criminal complaint against Dr Conrad Murray in court rather than go through a secret grand jury, he said.

The source spoke on condition of anonymity.

The complaint would be the prelude to a public hearing in which a judge would consider evidence from witnesses to decide if there is cause to try Dr Murray on a charge of involuntary manslaughter.

Jackson died on June 25 last year from an anaesthetic overdose. Murray maintains nothing he gave Jackson should have killed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Mar - 11:35

Conrad Murray Pleads Not Guilty in Jackson Case
Posted Feb 8th 2010 6:04PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray was arraigned today and pled not guilty to involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Michael Jackson. He was taken into custody for booking and bail was set at $75,000.

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 0208_murray_court_video

Jackson's parents and several of his siblings were front and center for the 25-minute hearing. The judge ruled as a condition to bail, Murray cannot be in possession of (or prescribe) anesthetics and specifically mentioned Propofol. At one point the judge said, "I do not want you sedating people."

Murray had to surrender his passport.

Murray will be in court again on April 5.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Mar - 11:47

The father who sensationally accused Michael Jackson of molesting his 13-year-old son has committed suicide, it was revealed last night.

Former Beverly Hills dentist Evan Chandler was found in bed with a single bullet wound to his head.
Chandler, 65, died in his luxury waterfront flat in Jersey City, New Jersey, on November 5, but details of the death only emerged yesterday.

A police source said the victim was still holding the gun when his body was found.
'I won't confirm or deny anything,' said Chandler's brother, Raymond, a California lawyer. Jersey City Police confirmed the death.
Chandler's body was discovered at around 5.30pm after he had been reported missing.

He missed an appointment with his doctor earlier in the week which prompted concern for his well-being, Jersey City spokesperson Stan Eason said.
After several failed attempts to reach his patient, Chandler's doctor, who has not been identified, called the building's superintendent to check on him.
The superintendent discovered the victim's body inside his flat at the Liberty Towers located on Hudson Street in Jersey City, Eason said.

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 Article-1228772-005E993C00000258-94_468x286
Claims: Evan Chandler, shown here in an undated photo, has killed himself years after accusing Michael Jackson of molesting his son

Another family source told the New York Post that Chandler had undergone plastic surgery and regularly administered Botox injections in his face that made him virtually unrecognisable from the time he first accused Jackson sixteen years ago.

Chandler's claim that Jackson's sexually abused his son, Jordan, initiated the King of Pop's fall from grace in the early 1990s.

A 13-month police probe was launched into the molestation allegations, including a raid on his famous Neverland Ranch near Santa Barbara, California.
But the case never went to trial because the boy received a £13million civil settlement from Jackson.

Both parties signed a confidentiality agreement promising not to talk about the case or the settlement.
The case was abandoned after the boy refused to testify in criminal proceedings.
Jordan, now 29 and living under an assumed name in Long Island, New York, has never spoken publicly about the allegation.

His father was widely reviled by Jackson fans or trying to profit from the scandal.
In 1996, Chandler filed a £40million lawsuit against Jackson and his then wife Lisa Marie Presley, claiming they breached the terms of the confidentiality agreement by talking about the case on TV.
After learning of Chandler's death yesterday, former Santa Barbara County Sheriff Jim Thomas, the officer in charge of the first Jackson probe, said: 'Everybody in this whole saga was touched tragically.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1228772/Michael-Jackson-Jordan-Chandlers-father-Evan-commits-suicide-years-accusing-star-molesting-son.html#ixzz0XFryk6Wd
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 10 May - 23:30

BREAKING NEWS: Michael Jackson's Death Ruled 'Homicide'(probably) Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 5 613255