Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Jackson thread......

+7
geowoo
wantthetruth
littlepixie
Susan
lubelle
pm
Krisy22
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Empty The famous pay tribute to Michael Jackson

Post  Guest Fri 26 Jun - 23:00

6:30pm UK, Friday June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson's death has sent shockwaves through the world of showbiz. Here are some of the tributes left to the star.

Ex-wife Lisa Marie Presley: "I am so very sad and confused with every emotion possible. I am heartbroken for his children, who I know were everything to him and for his family. This is such a massive loss on so many levels, words fail me."

Sir Paul McCartney: "It's so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented...with a gentle soul. His music will be remembered forever and my memories of our time together will be happy ones. I send my deepest sympathy to his mother and the whole family and to his countless fans all around the world."

Madonna: "I can't stop crying over the sad news. I've always admired Michael Jackson - the world has lost one of its greats but his music will live on forever."

Britney Spears: "I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly in to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devastated he's gone!"

Whitney Houston: "I am full of grief."

Max Clifford, speaking to Sky News Online: "I spoke to him three or four months ago, as he wanted Jade Goody to come to one of the London concerts. Now, the irony is that both of them are dead. Phoning Jade meant so much to her."

Jamie Foxx: "You cannot say enough about what he has given to us musically and culturally. We take for granted people like him. ... All he wanted to do was give us great music and that's what he did. Every single day was dedicated to us."

Justin Timberlake: "We have lost a genius and a true ambassador of not only pop music, but of all music."

California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Michael was a pop phenomenon who never stopped pushing the envelope of creativity. Though there were serious questions about his personal life, Michael was undoubtedly a great entertainer and his popularity spanned generations and the globe."

Cher: "I am having a million reactions. When I think of him, I think of this young boy, this teenager I first met…He was a great teenager, optimistic and adorable."

Actress Jane Fonda, writing on Twitter: "I am stunned. My friend, Michael Jackson is dead. He lived with me for a week on the Golden Pond set after 'Thriller.'"

Quincy Jones, who produced Michael Jackson's legendary "Thriller" album: "He was the consummate entertainer and his contributions and legacy will be felt upon the world forever. I've lost my little brother today, and part of my soul has gone with him."

Celine Dion: "Michael Jackson has been an idol for me all my life...It feels like when Kennedy died, when Elvis died. My sympathy goes to the family. It's a big loss and it's not even sinking in right now."

Mark Lester, friend and child star of Oliver!: "I spoke to Michael a few days ago. He seemed so positive and confident. This is a complete and utter shock. It's devastating."

Donna Summer: "Michael's greatness was perfection. His death has come as a total shock."

Beyonce: "Michael Jackson's death is a tragic loss."

The Rev Al Sharpton, a leading US civil rights campaigner and friend of Jackson: "As a friend of Michael's for the past 35 years, I call on people from around the world to pray for him and his family."

Liza Minnelli: "He was one of the greatest entertainers that ever lived."

Steven Spielberg: "His talent, his wonderment and his mystery make him legend."

Phil Sutcliffe, from Mojo Magazine: "He had the extraordinary effrontery to call himself the King of Pop, but that's actually what he was, and for a long, long time."

Dame Elizabeth Taylor: She is "too devastated by the passing of her dear friend Michael Jackson to issue a statement at this time," according to a rep.

MC Hammer: "I will be mourning my friend, brother, mentor and inspiration."

Don Cornelius, creator/host of Soul Train: "His passing will be grieved far beyond that of any other singer, composer, producer, dancer and choreographer in the history of the world. Indeed, in my very firmest personal belief, there will never, ever be another Michael Jackson."

Emily Eavis, Glastonbury Festival organiser: "So sad to hear the news about MJ. There will be tributes all over the site all weekend. A truly great artist. Emily."

Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore's husband: "RIP. Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids."

Demi Moore: "I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!"

Musician John Mayer: "Michael Jackson, like James Brown and Prince, are nearly uncoverable. The tunes were about his innate talent and can't really be replicated...I truly hope he is memorialized as the '83 moonwalking, MTV owning, mesmerizing, unstoppable, invincible Michael Jackson."

P. Diddy: "He showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!"

Rev. Jesse Jackson, family friend: "He was as tough as he was talented."

John McEnroe, tennis great and guitarist: "He was one of the greatest talents – first it was Elvis and now it is Michael Jackson. He was the self-proclaimed King of Pop, but the truth is I think he was."

PM Gordon Brown: "This is very sadnews for teh millions of Michael Jackson fans in Britain and around the world."

DJ Paul Gambaccini: "He is for fans an inspiring figure. He had two great phrases: the first was Motown and then as a solo artist the trilogy produced by Quincy Jones. This really is popular music at its best."

Uri Geller: "Like the whole world I'm absolutely devastated and lost for words because everyone expected him to come to London for the concerts."

Katie Price, aka Jordan, said on Twitter: "ooooh my god sooo shocked rest in peace mj you were the KING OF POP a total legend xxxxxxxxxxx."

Usher: "I would not be the artist, performer, and philanthropist I am today without the influence of Michael...He broke barriers, he changed radio formats. With music, he made it possible for people like Oprah Winfrey and Barack Obama to impact the mainstream world."

Rapper Ice-T: "We will always love, miss and remember your greatness."

Leonard Rowe, his former manager: "I felt something like this was coming."

Friend and actor Joe Pesci: "He was a fun kid and did so much. He always reinvented himself time and time again and certainly was a great entertainer and dancer and great to watch with all that energy."

Comedian Sandra Bernhard: "I think he was caught up by the craziness of the times."

Alice Cooper: "He was the Fred Astaire of his time."

Serena Williams: "My heart goes out to the entire family."

Singer Dionne Warwick: "We have lost an icon in our industry. He will live on in my memory and most definitely through the music he shared with so many."

Tony Blackburn: "It's a shame he got involved with surgery and all the things that go with it."

Foreign Secretary David Miliband, on Twitter: "Never has one soared so high and yet dived so low. RIP Michael."

Hollywood journalist Gayl Murphy: "He was the Elvis of his day. He took what we knew and put it into hyperdrive and changed every single thing about it and then gave it back to us."

Sky News entertainment correspondent Steve Hargrave, in Glastonbury, said: "We can't underestimate the effect this will have on Michael Jackson fans who have loved his music and career. They would have been assuming that in about three weeks time their idol would have been back on the stage performing his greatest hits. To suddenly find out this news will be devastating."

******************************************************************************************************************
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Empty Re: Michael Jackson thread......

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun - 7:31

Ex-wife says Jackson predicted how he would pass away

* Jun 26, 2009
* 1 Comments
* Michael Jackson news, reviews, video and tour dates
* Post to Twitter

Lisa Marie Presley has weighed in on the death of her ex-husband Michael Jackson, who passed away in Los Angeles yesterday (June 25) at the age of 50.

Presley, who married Jackson in 1994, says that he predicted he would "end up" like her father and spoke about their short marriage, which she says was genuine.

In a lengthy blog, Presley writes:

“Years ago Michael and I were having a deep conversation about life in general.

I can't recall the exact subject matter but he may have been questioning me about the circumstances of my Fathers Death.

At some point he paused, he stared at me very intensely and he stated with an almost calm certainty, "I am afraid that I am going to end up like him, the way he did."

I promptly tried to deter him from the idea, at which point he just shrugged his shoulders and nodded almost matter of fact as if to let me know, he knew what he knew and that was kind of that.

14 years later I am sitting here watching on the news an ambulance leaves the driveway of his home, the big gates, the crowds outside the gates, the coverage, the crowds outside the hospital, the Cause of death and what may have led up to it and the memory of this conversation hit me, as did the unstoppable tears.

A predicted ending by him, by loved ones and by me, but what I didn't predict was how much it was going to hurt when it finally happened.

The person I failed to help is being transferred right now to the LA County Coroners office for his Autopsy.

All of my indifference and detachment that I worked so hard to achieve over the years has just gone into the bowels of hell and right now I am gutted.

I am going to say now what I have never said before because I want the truth out there for once.

Our relationship was not "a sham" as is being reported in the press. It was an unusual relationship yes, where two unusual people who did not live or know a "Normal life" found a connection, perhaps with some suspect timing on his part. Nonetheless, I do believe he loved me as much as he could love anyone and I loved him very much.

I wanted to "save him" I wanted to save him from the inevitable which is what has just happened.

His family and his loved ones also wanted to save him from this as well but didn't know how and this was 14 years ago. We all worried that this would be the outcome then.

At that time, In trying to save him, I almost lost myself.

He was an incredibly dynamic force and power that was not to be underestimated.

When he used it for something good, It was the best and when he used it for something bad, It was really, REALLY bad.

Mediocrity was not a concept that would even for a second enter Michael Jackson's being or actions.

I became very ill and emotionally/ spiritually exhausted in my quest to save him from certain self-destructive behavior and from the awful vampires and leeches he would always manage to magnetize around him.

I was in over my head while trying.

I had my children to care for, I had to make a decision.

The hardest decision I have ever had to make, which was to walk away and let his fate have him, even though I desperately loved him and tried to stop or reverse it somehow.

After the Divorce, I spent a few years obsessing about him and what I could have done different, in regret.

Then I spent some angry years at the whole situation.

At some point, I truly became Indifferent, until now.

As I sit here overwhelmed with sadness, reflection and confusion at what was my biggest failure to date, watching on the news almost play by play The exact Scenario I saw happen on August 16th, 1977 happening again right now with Michael (A sight I never wanted to see again) just as he predicted, I am truly, truly gutted.

Any ill experience or words I have felt towards him in the past has just died inside of me along with him.

He was an amazing person and I am lucky to have gotten as close to him as I did and to have had the many experiences and years that we had together.

I desperately hope that he can be relieved from his pain, pressure and turmoil now.

He deserves to be free from all of that and I hope he is in a better place or will be.

I also hope that anyone else who feels they have failed to help him can be set free because he hopefully finally is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun - 15:02

They are now talking about his children and who will get custody ot them?

They must be devastated Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 389741
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Empty Stacy Brown: 'Michael Jackson will not be alive in 10 years'

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun - 15:17

The author of Michael Jackson's biography "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind The Mask", Stacy Brown, predicts that Michael will not be alive in 10 years.

15th of July 2005

The author of Michael Jackson's biography "Michael Jackson: The Man Behind The Mask", Stacy Brown, predicts that Michael will not be alive in 10 years. Brown says the mega-star singer will "crash and burn" within the next decade.

She writes: "I don't think Michael Jackson will be alive in 10 years time.

It's amazing to me that what happened to Elvis hasn't happened to him. He lives on the edge. He's bound to crash and burn. He's 87 pounds and six foot tall - that's unhealthy.

I don't think he has it in him to take his own life. I don't see him putting a gun to his head. It'll be an accidental overdose - something like that.

It's the most tragic story in pop music history - and he's not dead yet."

A few days ago, Stacy declared that a black jury would have sent Michael in prison. Stacy believes the superstar is not so popular among African-Americans, because of the way he has snubbed his own kind - and only turned to them when he needed their support.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Stacy-Brown-Michael-Jackson-will-not-be-alive-in-10-years-4861.shtml

Hows that for a prediction?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun - 19:27

That is really wierd but sadly it came true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jun - 19:50

If she knew him and spent time with him maybe she knew he was heading that way. What a young age to go
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Jun - 10:03

Estelle wrote:I think prescribed drugs was the reason for his death. How sad it is.

I agree. So young, talented and rich. What a waste Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Jun - 13:37

She sounds like she loved him very much....shame on those who ridiculed their relationship and said it was all a lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Sun 28 Jun - 15:48

eddie wrote:She sounds like she loved him very much....shame on those who ridiculed their relationship and said it was all a lie.

I just read her words above whilst listening to the song "you are not alone" where they look so much in love. I believe he married Lisa for love and married Debbie because he desperately wanted children.....

I wasnt sure sure about Lisa loving him but her words above has just confirmed it!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Jun - 22:21

Ambersuz wrote:
eddie wrote:She sounds like she loved him very much....shame on those who ridiculed their relationship and said it was all a lie.

I just read her words above whilst listening to the song "you are not alone" where they look so much in love. I believe he married Lisa for love and married Debbie because he desperately wanted children.....

I wasnt sure sure about Lisa loving him but her words above has just confirmed it!

It was a very moving piece of writing....
I only hope she can now feel free herself and move on x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Empty Grieving Jackson Fans 'Commit Suicide'

Post  Guest Mon 29 Jun - 22:57

5:34pm UK, Monday June 29, 2009

The man behind the world's biggest online Michael Jackson fan club has said heartbroken followers of the star have committed suicide because of his death.

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 15321607
A plea goes out to Michael Jackson fans amid fears a dozen have committed suicide

Gary Taylor, president and owner of MJJcommunity.com, said he understood the tragedies had mostly taken place outside of the UK but he believed one may have been British.

"I know there has been an increase, I now believe the figure is 12. I believe there may have been one Briton who has taken their life," he said.

"It is a serious situation that these people are going through but Michael Jackson would never want this. He would want them to live."

Jesse Jackson, a friend of the singer, has recorded a YouTube film on the site urging fans not to "self destruct".

He said: "This is a time when hearts are heavy. There is great pain but great cause to celebrate Michael's life.

"It made Michael happy saying 'We Are The World'. Don't self destruct.

"We fall down sometimes, we get back up. That's the right thing to do. In Michael's name let's live together as brothers and sisters and not die apart as fools."

MJJcommunity.com was formed 10 years ago by Mr Taylor, a London office manager, and has more than 14,000 online users and 30 staff worldwide.

He said the singer's death had left his fans on the forum "in a surreal place".

"They can't accept it, they feel in some sort of different reality," he said.

"I'm stunned that he's dead. One minute he is coming here for concerts and the next he is gone.

"I think the funeral will be where the reality kicks in that he is gone and won't be coming back, there will be a huge depression in the fan community when that happens."

Thousands of Michael Jackson fans are expected to gather for a vigil on July 13 at the O2 Arena where the star was due to perform.

They will assemble at Canary Wharf from 1pm before moving on to the 02 from 6pm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Jun - 23:10

AH HERE!!!

He's a fantastic singer and all but not that good to go and commit suicide over
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Jun - 9:19

I am not really a pop music person and got left behind years ago, but I did think Michael Jackson was a very talented singer and dancer and enjoyed watching him perform.

It must be so sad for his fans but I cannot think he would have wanted anybody to give up their own life because he has died.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 30 Jun - 15:32

I would bet it is lonely people and teenagers. It is a complete waste of life and we all know Michael Jackson loved his fans and would hate to think this had happened!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 30 Jun - 21:37

I've just read he's not left any money to his father....

But thats Sky reporting so it could be bull as per usual!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 30 Jun - 22:00

eddie wrote:I would bet it is lonely people and teenagers. It is a complete waste of life and we all know Michael Jackson loved his fans and would hate to think this had happened!

Eddie I was watching a programme about him on Spanish TV and in one part it showed the dancers auditions and how they were looking forward to dancing with him at wembley....this was recorded during auditions and rehearsals and some were saying that as a dancer it was the peak of their career.....some were even crying with joy or dibelief at being chosen as a dancer for him!

Anyways that got me thinking as to what they must all be suffering now he's dead...they will never get to dance with him now...it actually made me very sad....so in that case I'm sure some would have taken it really hard.....

I personally think its stupid committing suicide over anyone but some people are weaker than others!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Empty Boy That Accused Michael Jackson Of Molesting Him Admits It Was A LIE!!

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 6:35

After the sudden death of Michael Jackson Evan Chandler tells the truth.

In 1993, Chandler told a psychiatrist and police that he and Jackson had engaged in sexual acts that included oral sex, the boy gave detailed description of Jackson’s genitals. The case was settled out of court for a reported $22 million, but the strain led Jackson to begin taking painkillers. Eventually he became addicted.

Now maybe for the remorse of his death Chandler decides to tell us the truth. ” I never meant to lie and destroy Michael Jackson but my father made me to tell only lies. Now i can’t tell Michael how much i’m sorry and if he will forgive me ”.Evan Chandler was tape-recorded saying amongst other things, “If I go through with this, I win big-time. There’s no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever…

Under the influence of a controversial father (Jordan Chandler) told his son to tell that Jackson had touched his penis.Jordan Chandler then told a psychiatrist and later police that he and Jackson had engaged in acts of kissing, masturbation and oral sex, as well as giving a detailed description of what he alleged were the singer’s genitals.
” Now for the first time i can’t bare to lie anymore. Michael Jackson didn’t do anything to me, all was my father lies to escape from being poor.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Thu 2 Jul - 8:01

For money some people are capable of everything....even destroy a person life!

i hope there is something that justice can make agaisnt this father and i hope this boy could learn something with this case
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 9:47

That is unbelievable. How could any father make his own child lie. All their money and whatever they bought with it should be taken off them. Even if it means they are left with nothing. They destroyed Michaels life and should pay the price for it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 13:33

Always knew it was a lie.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 13:56

Shame he never got to see this admission aint it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 Empty Drugs Hell And Secret Love Of Michael Jackson

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 13:58

7:30am UK, Thursday July 02, 2009

Michael Jackson had a long-standing secret girlfriend and developed an addiction to drugs supplied by unscrupulous doctors, his bodyguard has told Sky News.

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 15327585
Matt Fiddes was introduced to Jackson around a decade ago

The astonishing claims were made by Matt Fiddes, the tragic singer's friend and UK bodyguard, who told how he and Uri Geller found and hid drugs and even needles from his room.

He also quashed rumours that Jackson was gay and said he had met the secret girlfriend on several occasons although he refused to identify her.

"I'm not going to name who she is but I think the family were aware that there was someone special in his life who he loved and adored and had his ups and downs with," he said. "There was someone special in his life. I don't know how long they've been a couple. I know she's been with him for some time in different capacities but... it's up to her if she wants it to come out or the family to speak about this very private information."

Matt, 29, from Devon, runs a network of martial arts schools around the UK.

He was introduced to Jackson around a decade ago via spoon-bending guru Uri Geller, who he had worked with on a fitness video and was an old friend of Jackson's.

He became friends and worked as the superstar's bodyguard on visits to the UK over the following decade, although he was never paid. He volunteered his services for free after Jackson complained that security services charged him a fortune.

Matt says he and Uri tried in vain to keep drugs away from Jackson only for him to get more from the doctors, who he accused of charging fans up to £10,000 for introductions to their idol.

"I never witnessed him actually taking drugs but I knew they were there and I confiscated packages, and Uri did too," he said. "And Uri confiscated injection equipment from his room... Uri would scream at Michael, you know, intensely, to stop doing this but we were getting pushed out. The doctor had such an influence over Michael that we felt our efforts were falling on deaf ears. As far as I'm concerned they have Michael's blood on their hands, they know what they've done and there's people out there who could have helped, could have stepped in but didn't for financial reasons. We went to great efforts to keep the doctors away. But as soon as we said anything and it gets back to Michael, Michael would have a screaming fit that we were interfering with his private life, that he knew what he was doing and he was in denial."

The worst state he ever saw Jackson get in to was before a trip to London Zoo, he said.

"We were extremely concerned. Uri would say 'Michael, have you taken something?'. He would come round and say it was jet lag.

"We never made it to that London Zoo visit. We couldn't get him in a state that would portray him in a good light so we had to cancel and Uri donated £1,000 to the Zoo because he felt so bad."

Yet Matt said the star was not taking hard drugs. "Michael Jackson was not a druggie. There was no cocaine or anything crazy like that. It was prescription drugs and painkillers from what I understand."

Matt also said he never believed the child-abuse allegations that dogged the star in later years, and trusted him so much he allowed him to take his own step-childen on shopping trips.

"The guy was so naive and so trusting," he said "We never doubted Michael, we knew he was innocent right from the start and what the real reason was, as far as we were concerned, was financially motivated."

Matt said he had fond memories of his time with the star, such as getting him to dress up as himself to act as a decoy for the crowds and laughing hysterically as the strapping 6ft 3in bodyguard put on the trademark face mask and hat.

"He didn't like to trick his fans because he loved them dearly, but he felt it would be in their own interests, for their safety that we would do that every now and again," he added. "He was just such a gentle man, you know? He was never built for superstardom as far as I was concerned.

Michael Jackson thread...... - Page 2 15327464
Matt, centre, with Jackson and former UK minister Paul Boateng in 2002

"I've met a lot of celebrities and they're very hard and strong, whereas Michael was very delicate and sensitive and caring. Too caring. He would watch children in Africa on TV and cry in his hotel room. He would want to go and visit hospitals in the middle of the night, or go to places in London where there were homeless people and give them money and food. I hope the general public will remember him for his music and the incredible talent that he had. He was always singing songs and writing lyrics. He lived and breathed showbiz."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 14:12

Standing Tall wrote:Shame he never got to see this admission aint it

And like other people who have been accused of abuse that were innocent Michael had to live with people thinking he was a child molestor for the rest of his life. Poor man was scarred for life after those accusations. The father of that child should be locked up for lying and for making his son lie. I bet even though this kid has admitted he lied people will still say he abused him. Makes me sick
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 14:26

I have just found a story about Jordan Chandler taking his father ot court for abuse!

Taken from the online news site THE FLOACIST:

.....In 2006, Jordan Chandler accused his father of abuse. The accuser, now 26, says his ex-dentist dad Evan Chandler “struck him on the head from behind with … (dumbbell) weight … sprayed his eyes with Mace or pepper spray, and tried to choke him” last year, according to court documents filed in New Jersey.

As some of you know, the man in the picture is Jordan Chandler, the boy who had once accused Michael Jackson of molesting him in 1993. He currently lives in New York/New Jersey with the money he obtained from the settlement in the 1993 case.

Many people like Diane Dimond want you to think Jordan’s life is going great…in reality Jordan is a legal fight with his father, Evan Chandler. Jordan sued his father because in mid 2005 (now his father is suing him as well) because his father tried to KILL HIM. Take his own son’s life away. Jordan Chandler accuses his father of hitting him over the head with a 12-pound weight, spraying his eyes with mace and trying to choke him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 2 Jul - 15:02

So both are suing each other .to win what Michael Jacksons money.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next