Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Owen the monster wins appeal

3 posters

Go down

Owen the monster wins appeal Empty Owen the monster wins appeal

Post  kitti Fri 30 Oct - 20:37

Owen has won his appeal against a life sentence, didnt the judge say they werent sure WHO murdered Peter so a life sentence was too steep for owen.

I know who murdered Peter...remember what Owen said to one off his workmates.....'we tortured somebody and it went too far'.

DOES THIS F UKING JUDGE LIVE IN CLOUD CUCKOO LAND!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Owen the monster wins appeal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Owen the monster wins appeal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Owen the monster wins appeal Empty Re: Owen the monster wins appeal

Post  Susan Sat 31 Oct - 8:51

Owen the monster wins appeal 389741 This case is the saddest one of child abuse I've ever heard and if Hindley and Brady had to live out their days in prison why shouldnt these sick bastards?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Owen the monster wins appeal Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Owen the monster wins appeal Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 31 Oct - 10:18

I wouldn't put them in prison at all. I would just chuck them to the crowd waiting outside the Court. Saves the State the trouble and expense of keeping them. I really resent my taxes being spent on keeping pond life alive, actually.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Owen the monster wins appeal Empty as above

Post  halfamo Sat 31 Oct - 15:14

I don't know what planet these judges live on,to say this man is'nt a danger beggers belief.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 1 Nov - 13:03

More news to make you Owen the monster wins appeal 389741 and Owen the monster wins appeal 371436

Wonder if the 11 year old in this story is one of baby P's sisters? And who was the "friend" standing there laughing? The lodger who was also convicted and recently deemed "not a threat" by a moronic judge?? Owen the monster wins appeal 87849

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2009/11/01/girl-11-says-baby-p-monster-raped-me-115875-21787935/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Sun 1 Nov - 13:46

Yes one horror after another from that house ,but hey what about their human rights.The whole justice system in the UK is a joke.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 2 Nov - 14:25

The only reason she has dropped her appeal is 2 reasons....

1.. shes got herself a new 'lover'

2...shes shit scared off coming out.

SHE THINKS WE WILL FORGET.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Tue 3 Nov - 13:55

No we won't
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 4 Nov - 18:42

Has anyone on here ever had any, well, harboured any, how can i put it...I WANT TO KILL THOSE THREE and IT SCARES ME HOW I FEEL!

I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

I went to the London march and it was so sad and i cried all day, i cried in the street, i cried in the toilet and i cried on the train on the way home, why are people so cruel!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Thu 5 Nov - 16:57

Kitti i have never believed in capital punishment ,but in their case i would gladly put the rope around their necks.IMO they are pure evil and nothing will change that.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Owen the monster wins appeal Empty That monster.....

Post  kitti Tue 24 Nov - 11:39

....who murdered baby peter is to appeal against his life sentence for the rape off a 2 year old (peters sister).

Whats the betting HIS lawyers will use the girls age to win this appeal.

HAVENT THESE LAWYERS GOT ANY MORALS....THIS MAN 'THING' MURDERED ONE CHILD THEN RAPED ANOTHER....all they care about is money.

I would love to know the lawyers names.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 25 Nov - 17:58

Hello Kitti, I read this article yesterday and quite frankly I couldn't believe what I was reading. I think it is a total disgrace that this man should be allowed to appeal. What he did to Baby Peter and the terrible manner of his suffering should (in my opinion) be grounds for an automatic denial of any appeal on any of the charges relating to both Baby Peter and this other little child as well. This man should stay behind bars for the rest of his life. He is one of the most dangerous people to children that I have ever read about. He has caused untold damage to this little child and taken Baby Peters life as well, I believe if ever he were to be let out then other children would suffer as well. I just pray that the Judges and the Home secretary see sense and refuse this 'man' his appeal and keep him locked away, where he can't hurt any more little children. If he isn't kept in prison for the rest of his life then the law needs changing to protect all children in this country from the vile evil that these child killers represent.

All best wishes from Rose xxx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 26 Nov - 10:07

Hi Rose

The problem is, they find LOOPHOLES in the law and that is how alot off people get to walk free.

The thought off this MONSTER coming out and meeting another women and going on to have kids makes my blood boil, plus the mother off peter should be STERILISED so she cant have more children to murder, it frightens me to death thinking off the future KNOWING that this will happen and we will be going down that same road as we did with peter, history will be repeating itself like it has with Victoria Climbia.

The MONSTER is a child abuser, he cant be cured, they ENJOY what they do, no councelling for someone who doesnt want to stop what he does is going to do any good.

Just put the bastard in a huge bull ring charging a pound to watch (they could get millions which could go to childline or great ormond street) and let the lions tear him to shreds, slowly.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down