Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30

Go down

Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30 Empty Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30

Post  Guest Tue 5 Jan - 14:39

Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30
2:31pm UK, Tuesday January 05, 2010

A socialite heiress to the Johnson & Johnson business empire has been found dead aged 30.

Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30 15514767
Miss Johnson in Hollywood, California, on December 8

The body of Casey Johnson, daughter of New York Jets owner Woody Johnson, was discovered at her Californian home.

The heiress gained celebrity as the girlfriend of Tila Tequila, a reality TV star best known for A Shot At Love With Tila Tequila, which ran for two seasons on MTV.

Police officer Sara Faden did not know how long Miss Johnson had been dead by the time authorities arrived at the Los Angeles address.

But showbiz website TMZ reported the heiress had passed away several days before.

Ms Faden said the death may have been due to natural causes, since a preliminary investigation revealed no signs of foul play.

Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30 15514773
TV star Tila Tequila - girlfriend of the deceased

But a final cause of death will be determined by coroner's officials, who will seek toxicology tests, the officer added.

Results of those tests could take six weeks to obtain.

In a statement, the Johnson family said it "is mourning its tragic loss, and asks for privacy during this very difficult time".

Tequila's publicist said her client and Miss Johnson were engaged.

On her Twitter page, Tequila wrote: "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away.

"Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family."

The deceased was a school classmate of fellow socialite Paris Hilton.

Miss Johnson told Vanity Fair in a 2006 interview that turning down Hilton's invitation to be her co-star on The Simple Life was "the stupidest mistake of my life".

Hilton eventually chose another socialite, Nicole Richie, to appear on the TV show.

"I kick myself in the butt every day," Miss Johnson told the magazine.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry to sound so mean but "Everyone please pray 4 my Wifey Casey Johnson. She has passed away. Thank u for all ur love and support but I will be offline to be w family." - does that not sound a bit flippant and unemotional? Casey also looks like she was on drugs or unwell/anorexic in that picture of her...so I bet the death wasn't from natural causes.
In any case, it is a sad thing to happen to a young and beautifuly vibrant woman....may Casey rest in peace x
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30 Empty Re: Socialite Heiress Found Dead In LA Aged 30

Post  Guest Wed 6 Jan - 9:56

RIP Casey. 30 is too young to die whatever the circumstances.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum