Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death

+7
Panda
squeaker
RunningFree
mara thon
Midas
Dimsie
steve1295
11 posters

Go down

Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Empty Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death

Post  mara thon Fri 17 Dec - 22:29

I just caught this on Sky News
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Child-Stabbing-In-Clapton-A-Four-Year-Old-Girls-Body-Is-Found-By-Police-After-Reports-Of-Knifing/Article/201012315858165?lpos=UK_News_First_UK_News_Article_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15858165_Child_Stabbing_In_Clapton%3A_A_Four-Year-Old_Girls_Body_Is_Found_By_Police_After_Reports_Of_Knifing

A four-year-old girl has been found stabbed to death in the Clapton area of east London, police have said.
Scotland Yard said officers found the child's body on Thursday after reports of a knife incident shortly after 3pm.

A woman, believed to be girl's mother, was arrested on suspicion of murder.

She has since been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and is in a secure unit.

The Metropolitan Police said paramedics went to the scene where the girl was confirmed dead.

The girl's family have been told but her name has not been released because formal identification has not yet taken place.

A post-mortem examination is due over the weekend.

Detectives from the Metropolitan Police's Child Abuse Investigation Command are in charge of the murder inquiry
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Empty Re: Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death

Post  steve1295 Fri 17 Dec - 23:54

Poor little petal.xxxxxxRIP.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  Empty Re: Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death

Post  Dimsie Sat 18 Dec - 0:09

How dreadful - such an awful thing to happen. A tragedy, indeed.

And once again, a child dies at the hand of a member of her family, though in this case it sounds as though the mother was mentally ill. But it is truly horrifying the number of children who die at the hands of members of their immediate family, usually one or other of the parents or sometimes a stepfather, stepmother or a parent's partner. We teach children about 'stranger danger', but in truth the danger is there in their own house, in their own family circle. How do we even begin to try to protect children from their own parents?
Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sat 18 Dec - 9:07

Posted on twitter.

mwilliamsthomas Mark Williams-Thomas
Details of murdered 4yr child by mum r horrific -she was stabbed to death cut up & her heart & other organs placed in different rooms
33 minutes ago

Words fail me. The poor little girl. Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  389741
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Midas Sat 18 Dec - 9:12

Just far too terrible for words.

Has Mitchell or Clifford arrived at the scene yet?
Midas
Midas
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 473
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 18 Dec - 11:11

I don´t know if it´s my imagination but it seems barely a month goes by before we are hearing similar stories and always, always, "mental health" seems to be the cause, or at least the blame. What on earth is going on? Those poor little children, so much suffering at the hands of their parent(s) or relative. It´s just so hard to get your head round.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  RunningFree Sat 18 Dec - 11:14

Rest in Peace little one!
RunningFree
RunningFree

Female
Number of posts : 8
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post  squeaker Sat 18 Dec - 11:16

I agree mara thon. Kate and Gerry have mental health problems, obviously. They say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your relatives. Poor, poor little children.
squeaker
squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 18 Dec - 11:28

What a terrible tragedy, another life cut short. For the mother to inflict such horrific injury to the body means she was definitely
deranged. What brought this on is anybody"s guess but if it proves that the Mother had a history of mental illness and Social Services
did not see the danger for the Boy, it"s another Baby Peter case and shows how our Social Services are lacking.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 18 Dec - 12:11

Panda wrote:
What a terrible tragedy, another life cut short. For the mother to inflict such horrific injury to the body means she was definitely
deranged. What brought this on is anybody"s guess but if it proves that the Mother had a history of mental illness and Social Services
did not see the danger for the Boy, it"s another Baby Peter case and shows how our Social Services are lacking.
My thoughts on social workers are likely not fit for publication.
But a scaled down version....many of them are in the job for the paycheck and pension only. Some I was in contact with through my job had poor command of English and could well have been in post originally purely as interpreters.
Many were narrow minded, arrogant to the point of being abusive and secretive of patient information under their "care" in the community, which was necessary for safety of other patients on the ward.

In my estimation they should fire them all and start from scratch, employing people for their skills rather than to meet a government set criteria.
rant over before I go too far.
ms

Last edited by malena stool on Sat 18 Dec - 12:12; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 18 Dec - 13:13

malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:
But a scaled down version....many of them are in the job for the paycheck and pension only. Some I was in contact with through my job had poor command of English and could well have been in post originally purely as interpreters.
Many were narrow minded, arrogant to the point of being abusive and secretive of patient information under their "care" in the community, which was necessary for safety of other patients on the ward.

In my estimation they should fire them all and start from scratch, employing people for their skills rather than to meet a government set criteria.

Hi Malena,

I know what you mean because at one time I worked for the NHS (I have had so many jobs and such a variety, you wouldn"t believe!)

Anyway, it was a clerical Job, in various clinics as a Receptionist. One day they sent me to a Clinic down the docks with a very ethnic population. It was
quite creepy there because the Reception Office was set apart from the other departments. Mid morning this Rasta came in and asked for the Baby
Milk , I explained it was the wrong day at this Clinic for serving Baby Food but the next Clinic was a Bus ride away and he could be there in about 20 minutes. He started shouting at me and looked doped up to the eyeballs, asked for my name so he would report me etc and stormed out. I got scared
and phoned my Manager, she said to phone the Police if he came back but on no account to let him have the milk because the Rules applied to
everyone. I didn"t know where the key to the milk cupboard was anyway.!!! Next thing, this guy comes back with his Partner, she had a long
nightie on and a jacket and also looked stoned, carrying the baby in her arms. This was about 12 noon. Again they demanded the milk, again I explained
that they couldn"t have it and that I didn"t have the key anyway, but there was a Clinic not far away. The shouted obscenities and stormed off. I
went out to get some lunch and when I came back there were two Social Workers in the Office giving this couple Milk. When they left I asked why
they disobeyed the Rules and was told their first priority was to the Baby to see it was fed and they were used to dealing with this couple. I said, how
can you say that, you can see they are doped up, what kind of care is that poor baby receiving when they can"t be bothered to get his milk at the right
time......I often think of that little mite, he would be well grown up now, but what kind of training are Social Workers receiving?

ms
Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 18 Dec - 13:38

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Panda wrote:

Hi Malena,

I know what you mean because at one time I worked for the NHS (I have had so many jobs and such a variety, you wouldn"t believe!)

Anyway, it was a clerical Job, in various clinics as a Receptionist. One day they sent me to a Clinic down the docks with a very ethnic population. It was
quite creepy there because the Reception Office was set apart from the other departments. Mid morning this Rasta came in and asked for the Baby
Milk , I explained it was the wrong day at this Clinic for serving Baby Food but the next Clinic was a Bus ride away and he could be there in about 20 minutes. He started shouting at me and looked doped up to the eyeballs, asked for my name so he would report me etc and stormed out. I got scared
and phoned my Manager, she said to phone the Police if he came back but on no account to let him have the milk because the Rules applied to
everyone. I didn"t know where the key to the milk cupboard was anyway.!!! Next thing, this guy comes back with his Partner, she had a long
nightie on and a jacket and also looked stoned, carrying the baby in her arms. This was about 12 noon. Again they demanded the milk, again I explained
that they couldn"t have it and that I didn"t have the key anyway, but there was a Clinic not far away. The shouted obscenities and stormed off. I
went out to get some lunch and when I came back there were two Social Workers in the Office giving this couple Milk. When they left I asked why
they disobeyed the Rules and was told their first priority was to the Baby to see it was fed and they were used to dealing with this couple. I said, how
can you say that, you can see they are doped up, what kind of care is that poor baby receiving when they can"t be bothered to get his milk at the right
time......I often think of that little mite, he would be well grown up now, but what kind of training are Social Workers receiving?

ms
Girl, Aged Four, Found Stabbed To Death  294124

Panda, I could rant for ages on subjects such as this but sadly it is not politically correct and the dreaded 'R' word always comes into play by someone who is not necessarily fully aware of what is happening out there, or is aware and is just drumming up political support and votes from those who are abusing the system.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alpine Aster Sat 18 Dec - 15:28

How terrible.
R.I.P.

What is going on so many Children are being killed by a Parent.
Alpine Aster
Alpine Aster
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1413
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 18 Dec - 15:39

I am also very sad about this case. Unfortunately it occurs quite a lot now and there are many causes. The type of dismemberment of this poor child is reminiscent of rituals carried out by certain people. I hope this is not going to be swept away by saying it was some form of mental disorder if it is not.

Angelique
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 18 Dec - 16:24

Angelique wrote:I am also very sad about this case. Unfortunately it occurs quite a lot now and there are many causes. The type of dismemberment of this poor child is reminiscent of rituals carried out by certain people. I hope this is not going to be swept away by saying it was some form of mental disorder if it is not.

Angelique
I hope so too Angelique but as often as not there will be a lawyer pleading to a sympathetic hand wringing judge that the offender was put under immense pressure by today's society, blah de blah resulting in a short custodial sentence, psychiatric referrals and treatment and wallah... back on the streets in three to five years....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Sat 18 Dec - 17:27

'Mother cuts out the heart of her daughter, four, as she listens to recording of Koran in ritual killing'

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 12:38 PM on 18th December 2010

* Add to My Stories

A mother has been arrested after a four year old girl was found stabbed to death with her heart and other organs cut out and strewn around her flat.

The 35-year-old woman was allegedly sitting in a her kitchen chanting verses of the Koran as her daughter's disembowelled corpse lay next to her.

The little girl's heart and other organs were found in different rooms around the flat in Clapton, east London.

Crime scene: Shayna Bharuchi, 35, was allegedly sitting in a her kitchen chanting verses of the Koran as her daughter Nusayba's disembowelled corpse lay next to her.

Police suspect she she carried out the killing as a religious offering as she listened to the Muslim holy book on an MP3 player at full volume.

The mother, who is understood to have two teenage children of 14 and 16, has since been sectioned under the Mental Health Act and is in a secure unit.

The gruesome scene was discovered by the girl's father when he arrived home to the flat on Thursday to find his partner clutching a kitchen knife.

The man, believed to be a Muslim convert, dialled 999 and paramedics pronounced the girl dead at the scene. Police said next of kin have been informed.

One neighbour, who lives in the downstairs flat and asked not to be named, said: 'I was feeding my daughter her lunch at about 3pm and suddenly heard horrific screaming. It is shocking and so upsetting.'

He said the couple have lived in the flat for about a year.

A post-mortem examination will take place on Saturday at Poplar mortuary in east London.

The Metropolitan Police's Child Abuse Investigation Command is leading the murder inquiry. They are not believed to be looking for anybody else.

Yesterday another shocked resident, a mum in her 30s, said the mother always wore a black headscarf with a veil.

She added: 'Usually you could only see her eyes.

'I often heard shouting coming from the flat as she and a man argued.

'Their quarrels would become very heated.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1339665/Mother-cuts-heart-daughter-4-listens-recording-Koran-ritual-killing.html#ixzz18U8xk823
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down