Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today

+47
tanszi
T4two
Lioned
fedrules
fred
dumouchelwolf
MissGivings
lea
devonmum
Fudge
jinvta
POPPY1
Alpine Aster
the one and only big_l
welshy
Woof!Woof!
tourmaline
margaret
Angelina
MaryB
oliver
bootsy
FSoares
quickfingers
steve1295
jypsybear
Keela
Arsenal666
hollie4
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
duncanmac
macy
pm
wjk
Alfiefinn
jassi
candy
ann_chovey
Annabel
MJH1901
Lizzy11268
AspieDistra
Bebootje
jojo
Roasted Arizona
sybilsleaves
51 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 Empty Re: For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today

Post  keepingmum Wed 10 Feb - 15:11

feeling much more confident now!
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 Empty Re: For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 15:12

fred wrote:Will the mccanns respond in the court? (Witness box)

there's not a hope they will get into the witness box. They might have to answer questions truthfully then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Wed 10 Feb - 15:12

carlymichelle wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:Cabrita: if the judge that decided on the injunction had read through the police process, we would not be here. less than 5 seconds ago from web

bravo!!!!

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 873702
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 345
Warning :
For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post  fedrules Wed 10 Feb - 15:12

Find it hard to believe that the judge in question didn't read it, otherwise how could he/she make the decision to ban it?
fedrules
fedrules
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1282
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 10 Feb - 15:13

MissGivings wrote:Cabrita: if the judge that decided on the injunction had read through the police process, we would not be here.
less than a minute ago from web
Brilliant!! For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:14

even if GA does lose this he out of anyone has tried hardest for maddie and he willl always be the person who really did try and find out what did happen to her
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:15

fedrules wrote:Find it hard to believe that the judge in question didn't read it, otherwise how could he/she make the decision to ban it?
money talks bullshit walks so to speak if you get my drift...
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:15

Cabrita is emphasising that the book contains the same facts as the police and prosecution files. less than 20 seconds ago from web
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 15:16

carlymichelle wrote:even if GA does lose this he out of anyone has tried hardest for maddie and he willl always be the person who really did try and find out what did happen to her
For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 307691
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Wed 10 Feb - 15:18

my husband (who has no views on the case at all) keeps asking "But why is no-one asking for evidence of an abduction?" I dunno.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Wed 10 Feb - 15:18

carlymichelle wrote:Cabrita is emphasising that the book contains the same facts as the police and prosecution files. less than 20 seconds ago from web

This is just to good. She cannot possibly ban this book now For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 873702
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  bootsy Wed 10 Feb - 15:19

Good on Cabrita for stating that whats in the has come the police files sorry carlymichelle you obviously type quicker than me For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 294124
bootsy
bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:21

bootsy wrote:Good on Cabrita for stating that whats in the has come the police files sorry carlymichelle you obviously type quicker than me For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 294124

lol im copying and pasting from twitter its 2.20am here im too tired to type goood hehe
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Wed 10 Feb - 15:22

I'm now wondering how Isobel Duarte is going to make her case. How is she going to counteract this.
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:22

There is some laughter in the court as Cabrita makes quips during his speech. half a minute ago from web
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:22

carlymichelle wrote:There is some laughter in the court as Cabrita makes quips during his speech. half a minute ago from web

laughter is a good sign i think?
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MissGivings Wed 10 Feb - 15:25

carlymichelle wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:There is some laughter in the court as Cabrita makes quips during his speech. half a minute ago from web

laughter is a good sign i think?

Love to know what was said. Sounded good
MissGivings
MissGivings
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:26

Cabrita is holding a copy of the book as he talks. Amaral is sitting down next to him. less than 20 seconds ago from web
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  bootsy Wed 10 Feb - 15:26

Hey Carly i hope you dont have to get up too early in the morning,must say Cabrita sounds quite confident
bootsy
bootsy
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 258
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:28

bootsy wrote:Hey Carly i hope you dont have to get up too early in the morning,must say Cabrita sounds quite confident

nahh ima nightown besides its summer here and like still 22 degrees!! at nearly 2.30am!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 15:28

carlymichelle wrote:
carlymichelle wrote:Kate and Gerry are here now, sat behind me and listening intently. half a minute ago from web

i bet they are!!!

Nope, they are just trying to figure out what's being said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 10 Feb - 15:29

MissGivings wrote:I'm now wondering how Isobel Duarte is going to make her case. How is she going to counteract this.

I'm thinking the same, she's so lily livered it'll be something like 'my clients say this book is telling lies therefore l decree it does too. I rest my case'
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 15:30

carlymichelle wrote:
bootsy wrote:Hey Carly i hope you dont have to get up too early in the morning,must say Cabrita sounds quite confident

nahh ima nightown besides its summer here and like still 22 degrees!! at nearly 2.30am!!

Right thanks for that Carly. Its snowing here, you cheer us all up ! For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Wed 10 Feb - 15:32

lmfao iam a nighttown? rofl makes me sound likea hooker heheh i meant nightowl LOL Too much codiene!!
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 10 Feb - 15:33

margaret wrote:
MissGivings wrote:I'm now wondering how Isobel Duarte is going to make her case. How is she going to counteract this.

I'm thinking the same, she's so lily livered it'll be something like 'my clients say this book is telling lies therefore l decree it does too. I rest my case'

For live tweets on the Madeleine McCann case from the Portuguese courtroom today - Page 9 294124

going on what she has uttered thus far it's bound to be more tripe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next