Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

+3
littlepixie
Susan
audrey
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Empty Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan Thu 24 Jul - 13:50

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Afitz

Amy Fitzpatrick, 16, is from Dublin Ireland. She has not been seen since the evening of New Years Day 2008, when she left her friends home in the tourist resort of Riviera del Sol, on the Costa del Sol at around 10pm on the 1st January 2008
Amy has black hair, is 1.65m tall, and was wearing dark coloured crushed track suit bottoms and a T-Shirt with the word ‘Diesel’ when she was last seen

Please help find Amy. If anyone has any information, please get in touch with the 24hr hotline

Email: missingamy@live.co.uk

Last edited by Ambersuz on Mon 8 Sep - 17:48; edited 2 times in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 14:35

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... 7160849249a8559851719ml

http://www.bebo.com/helpustofindamy

A MESSAGE FOR AMY
Amy Lou my baby, miss you more everyday, cant look in your room anymore coz its too clean ! Whers the mess ? You missed your nanna and grandas 80th birthday, everybody missed you, your aunty Peggy is over from Austrailia, remember how you said you were going to travel and you were going to go see her ? So many people missing you, bet you didnt realise how many people love you, so get back here and milk it ! ! ! Seriously buntin, i cant sleep, i miss you so much just call someone baby even if you never speak to me for the rest of your life, just once i know your ok thats enough. Love you Mam x xx

6 MONTHS ON A MESSAGE FROM AMY'S MUM
' Please take the time to look at my baby's poster and think of your own child, your sister, your niece how would you feel ? Now think of what you'd do ? Walk tthe ends of the eath to find her? Exactly but we cant do that on our own, please download her image and post it anywhere, everywhere! And Buntin if you read this i miss you more than you miss your roast potatoes and thats a lot ! Just contact anyone and let me know your ok, Love and miss you more each day Mam
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Empty Re: Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread.....................

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 14:38

myspace.com/helpfindamy

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Amy_f_10

The shirt Amy was wearing.
www.missingamy.net
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 11 Aug - 14:47

Amber

i saw the video. Her mother thinks that she run away from home????
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 14:55

pm wrote:Amber

I didnt really ask her that but from what I heard from the radio station (Global) when she went missing (I have a friend who is a DJ there) He told me she left her mobile at home and was happy when she left her friends home...
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Mon 11 Aug - 14:57

Ambersuz wrote:

I didnt really ask her that but from what I heard from the radio station (Global) when she went missing (I have a friend who is a DJ there) He told me she left her mobile at home and was happy when she left her friends home...

GOD help her and her damily. we don´t have words to say in cases like this!
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 15:15

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

GOD help her and her damily. we don´t have words to say in cases like this!

I have to say she is very positive but seems to be doing alot of running around herself and must be so tired Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... 36898
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 16:18

Melanie wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
Melanie wrote:Awww I hope she is ok. I had terrible problems with my daughter not adjusting to living in a foreign country and being a teenager an all, I totally blame the likes of facebook and bebo etc because she kept in so much contact with her old friends she wasnt able to move on

I pray she is ok and gets in touch with her mum

Well all her sites are still up and not one has been used...which is not a good sign to me Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... 303636

No but she could be on under a different name? You know how sneaky kids can be? If anything has happened I just hope her body is found then her mum can get peace

Yes she could well be but I dont think she ran away from home.....

Her mum asked for this site address so she will be looking at it soon....I dont really want to discuss negative things for her sake...although she must have thought the worst already...but you know what I mean!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 19:46

LaMisty wrote:http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/ireland/cash-reward-for-missing-amy-13386087.html

Cash reward for missing Amy

Monday, 18 February 2008

The parents of missing Irish teenager Amy Fitzpatrick are offering a cash award for information on her whereabouts.

The 16-year-old - who's originally from Dublin - disappeared near her family home in Spain on New Year's Day.

Her step-father has announced that he will pay a 'substantial' amount of money to anyone who can help in the search for Amy.

Why dont all the millionaires come forward to help? This family need help and they deserve it more than other people i know.

I totally agree...it could be because she's older than other children but she is still a child with no experience of being out there on her own!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Mon 11 Aug - 22:16

MsTaken wrote:
LaMisty wrote:http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/breaking-news/ireland/cash-reward-for-missing-amy-13386087.html

Monday, 18 February 2008

The parents of missing Irish teenager Amy Fitzpatrick are offering a cash award for information on her whereabouts.

The 16-year-old - who's originally from Dublin - disappeared near her family home in Spain on New Year's Day.

Her step-father has announced that he will pay a 'substantial' amount of money to anyone who can help in the search for Amy.

Why dont all the millionaires come forward to help? This family need help and they deserve it more than other people i know.

The Mccanns are getting help from the Irish now so why dont they at least help Amys mum?

Very good question indeed!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 11:44

AMY FITZPATRICK IS STILL MISSING AND WE NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND HER.

WE HAVE SET UP A NEW WEBSITE FOR AMY AND WE ARE LOOKING FOR EVERYONE WHO KNOWS AMY TO GO ONTO OUR WEBSITE AND PUT A MESSAGE ON IT FOR HER.

MAYBE IF AMY SEES THESE MESSAGES FROM HER FRIENDS, FAMILY AND EVERYONE WHO KNOWS HER SHE MIGHT COME HOME TO US. PLEASE KEEP LOOKING FOR AMY EVERYWHERE YOU GO.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION ON AMY PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

TEL: 0034 617 561 319

EMAIL: misisngamy@live.co.uk

WITH HERTFELT THANKS

AUDREY DAVE AND DEAN
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Empty Ideas

Post  Guest Tue 12 Aug - 12:34

If anyone can come up with ideas to raise money for Amy's mam and stepdad. please let us know.

Amy's cousin has written a song for her and we are tryng to get this produced so if anyone knows any producers please send them our way. for more information contact antoinette@missingamy.net and we will get back to you.

Thank you

Antoinette

Last edited by Antoinette on Tue 20 Oct - 9:50; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 12:41

M.T.P. wrote:

Monday, 18 February 2008

I agree .... imo,this poor family could do with high profile people on the case - but, without something in it for these powerful people or something they are trying to conceal from the world - who is going to stick their necks out and help this family find out what happened to their child ?

I honestly feel sick about all these children on here and none have even been mentioned in the press! Amy had her few wekks of coverage but only because they linked her to the McCanns....now Amys name isnt needed anymore the press have forgotten her!

Well we wont!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 12:44

itsmexxx wrote:If anyone can come up with ideas to raise money for Amy's mam and stepdad. please let us know.

Amy's cousin has written a song for her and we are tryng to get this produced so if anyone knows any producers please send them our way. for more information contact antoinette@foreversearching.com and we will get back to you.

Thank you

Antoinette

I know someone...let me get in touch with him and get back to you.....he isnt a huge producer but he's done alot of demos for ppl around here in Spain etc....

Antoinette....is there a bank account open for Amy and what are the details so I can put that up here too?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 13:05

M.T.P. wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:
M.T.P. wrote:

Monday, 18 February 2008

I agree .... imo,this poor family could do with high profile people on the case - but, without something in it for these powerful people or something they are trying to conceal from the world - who is going to stick their necks out and help this family find out what happened to their child ?

I honestly feel sick about all these children on here and none have even been mentioned in the press! Amy had her few wekks of coverage but only because they linked her to the McCanns....now Amys name isnt needed anymore the press have forgotten her!

Well we wont!

You are so right Amber ......the press are not interested in her anymore - but, should her name come up again you can be sure the press will also bring up the Mccann case as well....it seems all missing children from now on will have their names linked to the Mccann case -even though the circumstances of Madeleine's " disappearence" is quite unique to those of the other missing children ....I mean, for a start, -how many children go missing after their parents have left them to go out to drink and eat while on holiday ?
Also, ...I know I am slightly off topic here -but, how many "abductors" choose the older of two blonde little sisters when there is only just over a year between them ? ...this has always bothered me about the Mccann case ?

Suzie...I want to put a standard letter together to send to the press all over expressing the publics concern that Amys case and other childrens cases have been forgotten.....

Why is only one child important and the others never given a mention....I really would like to know!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 13:05

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... L_8c5429bbf3166b0930b6628370e8269c
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 13:20

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... 6200396359a7648677515l
Little Amy

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... 7160849249a8294702634l
A mothers pain
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 14:57

Melanie wrote:I have mailed all UK papers againa dn SKY news (fingers crossed)

Sky news have been contacted by Audrey and Antoinette....they have ignored them!

Antoinette also put up a thread for Amy this morning on Sky (not the existing one)....thats been left up but the 2nd one has been removed...

Thats sick!!!

Sky where the heck is your heart?
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Tue 12 Aug - 14:58

Ambersuz wrote:

Sky news have been contacted by Audrey and Antoinette....they have ignored them!

Antoinette also put up a thread for Amy this morning on Sky (not the existing one)....thats been left up but the 2nd one has been removed...

Thats sick!!!

if Uk media is ignoring it, woul not be easy to begin with radio??
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 15:07

pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Thats sick!!!

Great idea....John Gaunt....he could have another tete a tete with CM and ask him why he isnt now concentrating on Amy!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Tue 12 Aug - 15:15

Melanie wrote:
pm wrote:
Ambersuz wrote:

Thats sick!!!

I think if enough people try? What about local newspapers etc rather than the big ones

Yes locals too....

I'll start a thread tonight from home with email addresses of ALL the popular newpapers...locals too can be added to it....

If in the meantime you could gather those then when the thread is up later you can add them....try and get a name to send the email to and the name of the newspaper....so its easier Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Icon_flower
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Wed 13 Aug - 14:10

Yes you're right and i've thought of that....we arent going to start ringing the media pretending there are sightings of Amy to get them interested so what we can only do is try to show how many supporters there are for her out there...on bebo...facebook...my space...here etc......

But please come up with more ideas on how to get the media interested....

What sickens me is that the day Amy is found they'll all be on Audreys doorstep killing themselves to get a bloody exclusive!!!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Amy Fitzpatrick - Main Thread..................... Empty amy fitzpatrick

Post  audrey Thu 21 Aug - 19:22

Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted so much nice things for Amy. I hope she sees them and realises how much shes loved and missed. I miss her smile and her unbelieveable dizzyness that always made us laugh ! We will never stop looking fo her, i want to hear her voice and smell her, sorry if thats weird, i can still smell her from her duvet......... Come home baby, im dying every day, Mam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
audrey
audrey

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 21 Aug - 19:30

audrey wrote:Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted so much nice things for Amy. I hope she sees them and realises how much shes loved and missed. I miss her smile and her unbelieveable dizzyness that always made us laugh ! We will never stop looking fo her, i want to hear her voice and smell her, sorry if thats weird, i can still smell her from her duvet......... Come home baby, im dying every day, Mam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You dont have to thank anyone Audrey....I keep telling you that!

Just hold tight and dont lose hope....we are all with you here!

xxx
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 24 Aug - 12:01

Ambersuz wrote:
audrey wrote:Just wanted to thank everyone who has posted so much nice things for Amy. I hope she sees them and realises how much shes loved and missed. I miss her smile and her unbelieveable dizzyness that always made us laugh ! We will never stop looking fo her, i want to hear her voice and smell her, sorry if thats weird, i can still smell her from her duvet......... Come home baby, im dying every day, Mam xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You dont have to thank anyone Audrey....I keep telling you that!

Just hold tight and dont lose hope....we are all with you here!

xxx

This is awful because her mum doesn't know whether she has come to harm or if she has run away. 16 is a terrible age....not yet an adult but not really a child. It doesn't take much for a child of 16 to stay away from home and it doesn't matter what we say, they always think differently from their adult counterparts. I had to house a boy last year, he was just 16, there was no way he would go home and his reasons were really petty! He wouldn't phone his parents to tell them he was safe, he really had a bee in his bonnet!. I had quite a few 'homeless' 16 year olds come to me for housing last year.

Last edited by poinksy on Sun 24 Aug - 15:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my spelling is awful!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next