Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011

5 posters

Go down

Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Empty Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011

Post  malena stool Fri 22 Apr - 12:03

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/news/Paedophile-jailed-indefinitely-abusing-15-year-old-boy/article-3478926-detail/article.html
Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy

Todd was found guilty at a recent Leicester Crown Court trial By suzy gibson court staff

A judge said it "beggars belief" that a convicted paedophile was allowed to live near a children's home – where he targeted his next victim.

Martin Todd lured the vulnerable 15-year-old boy to his flat with the offer of cannabis.

While the boy was there, Todd sexually abused him. On one occasion, Todd tried to rape the boy, who managed to flee.

Judge Simon Hammond described the 41-year-old as an "unrepentant sexual predator" as he jailed him indefinitely yesterday, for public protection, with a minimum of five years behind bars. The victim's mother said after the hearing: "I'm pleased with the sentence. "A serious paedophile is off the streets and behind bars and other children are safe from him."

Todd was jailed for three years in 1997 for two separate sex attacks on young boys.

In 2006, he was jailed for three-and-a-half years for 10 breaches of a sexual offences prevention order, by befriending four families with children, although no offences were committed.

He was released in March, 2009, and went to live at an approved address in Alloway Close, Rushey Mead, Leicester – near the children's home. Todd was found guilty at a recent Leicester Crown Court trial of two counts of sexually assaulting the 15-year-old and one of attempting to rape him, between October and November, 2009.

Todd denied the charges but admitted breaching a sexual offences prevention order by befriending the boy. At a previous hearing, Judge Hammond ordered an inquiry into why Todd was allowed to live so near to a children's home.

In response, Leicestershire police temporary assistant chief constable Geoff Feavyour wrote explaining that the force had taken into account the way Todd had previously offended, which was by befriending the parents of his victims. The close proximity of the children's home was not thought relevant to the way he had offended in the past.

Three properties were considered. One was rejected because it was near a park.

The Alloway Close address had previously housed sex offenders without difficulty.

Judge Hammond said: "The defendant was a convicted paedophile on a sex offender register and was allocated a flat around the corner from a children's home. It beggars belief that was allowed to happen.

"I've received an account by the temporary assistant chief constable who explained fully why this happened. It illustrates the difficulty in supervising such an offender, who, by the nature of his offending, is very devious.

"The inevitable happened."

The judge added "no doubt" Todd had offered the victim cannabis "to soften him up for sexual abuse, which is an aggravating feature".

He said Todd had also introduced the boy to another paedophile who also abused him.

That offender has since been sentenced to 18 months in jail.

Todd was described as posing a "very high risk" of serious harm to children in future.

He will be on a sex offender register for life. He was made the subject of a sexual offences prevention order, including banning him from unsupervised contact with people under 18.
Unquote

Quite obviously he is never going to change, sex offenders such as paedophiles never do. Prison is no punishment for they are segregated from the general prison population where they would be subjected to the same terror that they inflict on their victims. The sex offenders register is a joke, as is unsupervised contact with minors...how can these restrictions be enforced 24 hours a day? There isn't enough police officers on our streets to make them safe now, let alone monitor known perverts and deviants on a continuous basis.

They need to be lobotomised, jailed for life or euthanized....I know where my vote would go.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Empty Re: Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011

Post  wjk Fri 22 Apr - 14:02

Me too, euthanasia!
I think this proves beyond doubt that they can't be rehabilitated. They are as they are!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 Empty Re: Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011

Post  mara thon Sat 23 Apr - 17:46

They could be kept confined in laboratories and used for experiments instead of forcing some poor innocent animal to suffer.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 23 Apr - 18:48

mara thon wrote:They could be kept confined in laboratories and used for experiments instead of forcing some poor innocent animal to suffer.
That's the best suggestion yet Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 944533
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 23 Apr - 23:28

Yep,stuff a load of fags up their ar$e and set light,give them poor beagles a break.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 24 Apr - 14:35

It seems like a fair and sensible solution to me, better those who deserve it rather than some poor innocent animal that doesn't.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 24 Apr - 14:51

Lioned wrote:Yep,stuff a load of fags up their ar$e and set light,give them poor beagles a break.
I'm sure the Paedophiles Rights Protection League would break out in sweats at the mere thought of your extremely good idea being accepted, Lioned.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 24 Apr - 15:00

Yep!! I'm with Lioned on this one.
I can say hand on heart if anyone abused any of my children in this manner then I would spent and probably ruin my own life in hunting them down and doing the same to them. I know an eye for an eye isn't probably the answer, but these vile excuses for human beings are allowed to roam the street and even when they are caught they are kept on rule 14 (or whatever it is) and segregated from the general prison poulation, to continue their vile lives then it is so wrong. FFS Roy Whiting was caught in his cell, with photos he had cut out of the newpaper of his little victim!! How can that poor little girl rest in her grave while that piece of shit is still breathing air? It is beyond me. Paedophile jailed indefinitely for abusing a 15-year-old boy Leicester Mercury 22 April 2011 157799
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down