Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S.

+5
Angelique
Lioned
wjk
Lillyofthevalley
AnnaEsse
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S.

Post  Panda Tue 31 May - 23:41

Lioned wrote:There is something about Simon Cowell that i dont really like,not sure what exactly,but he is very good at his job and BGT is much better now he's back.

I quite like him, he speaks his mind but is kindhearted to some of the contestants, Michael Macintyre is good and I think Amanda Holden is very good,#
it"s that bl***y Knightrider I can"t stand.

Your"e gonna miss Cheryl aren"t you, wonder what she will do now, create her own Perfume ?start a new Career as a Fashion Designer? I think her
career as a Singer is over, but she"s not short of a bob or two.

Off to bed now,

G"night.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 Empty Re: CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S.

Post  Lioned Tue 31 May - 23:45

I think maybe he's a bit smug,you cant help admiring him though.I will miss Cheryl,she's not out of it yet and Simon Cowell will find a job for her i recon,assuming she wants one.Wouldnt be suprised if she's still hankering after Ashley.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 2 Jun - 7:19

Lioned wrote:I think maybe he's a bit smug,you cant help admiring him though.I will miss Cheryl,she's not out of it yet and Simon Cowell will find a job for her i recon,assuming she wants one.Wouldnt be suprised if she's still hankering after Ashley.

There you go Lioned, feast your eyes on these.

http://skyliving.sky.com/news-gossip/cheryl-told-to-slim-down
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 2 Jun - 11:57

Has she got a problem with her knee caps in picture number two they look a bit lumpy.So does her chest in picture number three as it happens.
I'll let you know what else i think as i work my way through them.
Thanks panda,a very interesting link.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Jun - 6:56

It appears Cheryl has been offered her job back by the U.S. Bosses , Simon threats maybe?, no comment from cheryl yet.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Jun - 14:03

10:57am UK, Sunday June 05, 2011

Cheryl Cole has been invited to return as a judge on the US version of The X Factor after a U-turn by TV executives, according to reports.

The News of the World claims bosses at Fox have decided not to sack the Girls Aloud singer from the programme after all.

It is believed Simon Cowell intervened after being criticised for allowing her to be replaced after just four auditions.

Former Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger was due to step in as the fourth judge on the panel, alongside Paula Abdul, LA Reid and Cowell.

But it is claimed she will now return to her original role as co-presenter alongside Welsh host Steve Jones.

Cole, 27, was reportedly dropped because auditionees were having problems understanding her Geordie accent and did not know who she was.

sky news report
Nicole Scherzinger had been pleased about her new role

But after a public outcry in the UK over the way she appeared to have been treated, it seems Cowell may have wooed her back.

The newspaper claims he is frantically sorting out a deal so Cole can rejoin the panel when auditions start again in New Jersey on Wednesday.

He has been in the UK for the final episodes of another of his programmes, Britain's Got Talent.

The Sunday Mirror quotes a source close to Cowell as saying: "We have offered Cheryl a second chance and she might still come back to US X Factor.

"Fox have been re-examining the situation and have had a change of heart.

"After the debacle with the UK judging panel we have started negotiating with Cheryl’s camp and the ball is now in her court."

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 6 Jun - 9:15

I think this is very strange - anyone ? I think maybe Simon Cowell has more influence that it has been realised. Is he in charge of this Show - he must be if he gets the final word.

Not that I mind Cheryl Cole getting the job back - I agree she is very attractive and has a sense of humour.

I know what's wrong with Simon Cowell but I don't think I should say it out loud.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jun - 9:32

Angelique wrote:I think this is very strange - anyone ? I think maybe Simon Cowell has more influence that it has been realised. Is he in charge of this Show - he must be if he gets the final word.

Not that I mind Cheryl Cole getting the job back - I agree she is very attractive and has a sense of humour.

I know what's wrong with Simon Cowell but I don't think I should say it out loud.

Go on Angelique, send me a PM.!!

Let"s face it , it is his show so I think he did have a word with the Producers. If I was Cheryl I"d stick two fingers up at them but her career is reliant
on these Shows and the huge earnings she receives. Her solo career as a singer is not very lucrative and for someone who spends £37,000 on making
herself look beautiful she needs the money.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jun - 20:51

She could always go back to Ashley.I recon thats probably what she really wants.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jun - 21:27

Lioned wrote:She could always go back to Ashley.I recon thats probably what she really wants.

Yeah, I read they had been "talking , her American beau dumped her I hear.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Jun - 21:52

Yeh.Think she still wants to be a wag.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Jun - 22:04

Lioned wrote:Yeh.Think she still wants to be a wag.

He"s not going to stop womanising though is he, and his Football career is soon gonna be over. Fancy Ryan having an affair for 8 yrs with his sister-in-law, who"d have thought it.!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 8 Jun - 12:12

You can't work in the US if you have a criminal record, maybe Cowell thought he could sway the authorities but he hasn't hence all this drama about her being sacked.....

In any case l'm tired of Cowell and his never ending quest for headlines.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 8 Jun - 13:45

margaret wrote:You can't work in the US if you have a criminal record, maybe Cowell thought he could sway the authorities but he hasn't hence all this drama about her being sacked.....

In any case l'm tired of Cowell and his never ending quest for headlines.

Good point,hadn't thought of that,but you'd have thought cowell and his helpers might have had the sense to get that clarified first before all this other nonsense started.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 8 Jun - 13:49

Lioned wrote:
Good point,hadn't thought of that,but you'd have thought cowell and his helpers might have had the sense to get that clarified first before all this other nonsense started.

You would, and l think alot of people have forgotten that fact but l really think that's what's behind this.

Course, they couldn't bring all that again so......

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Jun - 15:54

Hi Margaret

Did Cheryl get charged for the incident with the Attendant in the Ladies.or is there something else, I presume she cannot claim the Salary for wrongful
dismissal now, no place for her in the U.K. X Factor, her Solo Career as a Singer is on the wane.....where does she go from here I wonder.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 8 Jun - 16:36

Well she's going to grab £1.2 Mill for keeping her gob shut even if she doesn't go back to US X Factor.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Jun - 16:44

Lioned wrote:Well she's going to grab £1.2 Mill for keeping her gob shut even if she doesn't go back to US X Factor.

Lioned, I"m not sure she can, if they offered her her job back but she couldn"t work in America because of a Criminal Record which was not mentioned
the Producers are blameless. I read recently that she had several e-mails which presumably vouch that she was sacked but there may be more to this than we know.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 8 Jun - 17:12

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 9 Jun - 9:39

Panda wrote:

Hi Margaret

Did Cheryl get charged for the incident with the Attendant in the Ladies.or is there something else, I presume she cannot claim the Salary for wrongful
dismissal now, no place for her in the U.K. X Factor, her Solo Career as a Singer is on the wane.....where does she go from here I wonder.

Yes, it was the toilet incident when she called that woman a 'jigaboo' never heard of the word before that!

btw, l was a member of another forum once which was alot of journalists and Cheryl was known for being a nasty piece of shit, it wasn't the only fight she'd had, l was always surprised she ended up marrying a black man if you know what l mean, (if it was true anyway......).

She should have taken the UK X-factor job back, it's going to be interesting to see where she goes from here.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 9 Jun - 9:58

Would you have Cole back after he couldn"t keep his pants zipped up so many times? I don"t think she can claim from the Producers of X Factor USA if
it is true she never declared her Police Record, and why she feels so evil against Simon Cowell I would like to know.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Thu 9 Jun - 12:28

Panda wrote:
Would you have Cole back after he couldn"t keep his pants zipped up so many times? I don"t think she can claim from the Producers of X Factor USA if
it is true she never declared her Police Record, and why she feels so evil against Simon Cowell I would like to know.

Nope, nada, NEVER. See also, John Terry, Wayne Rooney and Ryan Giggs's wives...... Sorry to say but they must be after the men for their money l cannot see how you would put up with such humilation - unless of course that's their revenge, keep spending their money.... CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 294124 but these girls are role models for young girls who want to be just like them!!!! I despair at the world today.

My bet is that Cowell thought he had enough 'power' to make the US authorities relent and let Cheryl work there but obviously not....
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 9 Jun - 22:59

Yep cowell is probably that sort of person who likes to think he'll get what he wants.Dont know why Cheryl should turn on him now though as he has looked after her and given her plenty of money.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sun 19 Jun - 12:41

Panda wrote:
it is true she never declared her Police Record, and why she feels so evil against Simon Cowell I would like to
know.

Well personally i wouldn't but Cheryl has gone back 'home' now apparently.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 19 Jun - 14:28

Lioned wrote:
Panda wrote:
it is true she never declared her Police Record, and why she feels so evil against Simon Cowell I would like to
know.

Well personally i wouldn't but Cheryl has gone back 'home' now apparently.

She's not? Daft girl! CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 2 36898
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next