Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S.

+5
Angelique
Lioned
wjk
Lillyofthevalley
AnnaEsse
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 Empty Re: CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S.

Post  Panda Sun 19 Jun - 16:36

Apparently she"s quitting Show Business and been snubbed by her invitation to a do being withdrawn,I think it was William & Kate attending, but wouldn"t
think it was them who ordered it. Trouble is, she really has nowhere else to go but Home at the moment, her slagging off Simon publicly will ensure she
never appears as a Judge on X Factor, or Britains"s got talent again, her days as a Singer are over, she might get guest appearances on some
T.V, shows and that"s it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 Empty Re: CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S.

Post  Lioned Sun 19 Jun - 17:54

She will be back doing something at some point.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 19 Jun - 18:10

Lioned wrote:She will be back doing something at some point.

No doubt she will have her own "perfume" or Designer Clothes like Victoria Beckham et al, but we are in the middle of a big recession and before all
this publicity she was little known outside the U.K. The U.S. boyfriend dumped her so I wouldn"t be surprised if she returned "home" to secure her
financial interest there or she is feeling very vulnerable and sees Ashley as her emotional crutch.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Mon 20 Jun - 2:40

Just wondering if Cheryl has a PR man or not.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 20 Jun - 17:11

Angelique wrote:Just wondering if Cheryl has a PR man or not.

Why, have you got a supermarket for her to open Angelique? CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Jun - 10:00

Cheryl Cole is to marry Ashley again, says she never stopped loving him , that she was under pressure from the Producers of the X Factor, and has taken
out an injunction to stop Photographers taking pictures of her. Oh, and she wants to start a Family.

I think she must be devoid of pride and confidence to opt for the easy way out of deciding her future.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 26 Jun - 11:30

Panda wrote:
Cheryl Cole is to marry Ashley again, says she never stopped loving him , that she was under pressure from the Producers of the X Factor, and has taken
out an injunction to stop Photographers taking pictures of her. Oh, and she wants to start a Family.

I think she must be devoid of pride and confidence to opt for the easy way out of deciding her future.

If she's fallen for the old line of "I'll never be unfaithful again" she needs her head read. Wonder how long it will be before it's all splashed over the headlines again!

ETA...not that I care, I don't get all this interest in so called celebs
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Jun - 11:57

Hi Angelina,

I"m not interested in the Private lives of Celebrities either, but Cheryl is so well known that her "undoing" in the U.S.A. and public criticism of Simon Cowell
sealed her fate as far as ever being a Panel Member on his Shows. Add to this her singing Career non existent now and what is she left with???? Her ad
for hair colour will fade after her current Contract ends and her rush back to Ashley is more to do with her fear for the future than love for him. If she
thinks she is going to change him she is as thick as her hair.
CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 294124 CHERYL COLE AXED AS JUDGE IN U.S. - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Sun 26 Jun - 14:02

if the only way cheryl cole can keep her job with x factor ,is to constantly fawn and smile sweetly at simon all the time ,well she may just be better off with her x,i dont know what is worse really joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 26 Jun - 14:13

joyce1938 wrote:if the only way cheryl cole can keep her job with x factor ,is to constantly fawn and smile sweetly at simon all the time ,well she may just be better off with her x,i dont know what is worse really joyce1938

Hi Joyce 138,

Cheryl certainly has a temper, she hit the Toilet attendant and apparently had a fight with Paula Abdul off stage in the american show so maybe she and ashley deserve each other. If it was me, I would rather be on my own than wondering what my Husband was up to every time he went out.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3