Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

+42
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
Carolina
Loopdaloop
Bebootje
kitti
Chris
Hammy
docmac
margaret
almostgothic
Panda
Thistledown
liz83
snowflake
Bellatrix
marxman
whatsupdoc
ann_chovey
Angelique
beausnanna
frencheuropean
Loveday
tanszi
mumbles
Wintabells
Merina
Ollybelle
Nic
Oldartform
Dimsie
Angelina
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
contrary
RIORITA
Keela
MaryB
quickfingers
Annabel
aqeleega
Supersal
46 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Empty Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 7:19

Yes kevin.....if he wasn't so wimpish.........which i saw last night ....I could fancy him.....he is quite attractive .....not as much as Steve Dixon though!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Tue 19 Jul - 8:30

kitti wrote:Yes kevin.....if he wasn't so wimpish.........which i saw last night ....I could fancy him.....he is quite attractive .....not as much as Steve Dixon though!

Shall we start a Steve Dixon fan club kitti ? Lol
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 8:59

I love Andrew Pierce and Kevin Maguire together. Kevin always calls Andrew 'Tory Boy' Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 294124
I used to like Steve Dixon, but have gone off him. Roundabout the time he wanted to be called Stephen! Why did he do that?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 10:13

I think 'steve' didn't sound right for sky news...chavvy...so I bet the bosses said......it's 'steven' from now on, more professional .....stupid sods.

I do like Kevin but after last night he's now ......kevin the gerbil....sorry kevin.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 19 Jul - 10:17

Don't forget...Andrew is so PRO mccanns.......poor mccanns......etc etc...he said something ridiculous last night about immigration....first he said it's right that their should be a cap and kevin agreed and when Kevin agreed he had a go at him for agreeing and said the cap should not be for EU people!!!!!

I thought that was the problem with this country....migrants coming from within the EU and working for a pittance.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 19 Jul - 12:08

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Somebody's Head Will Roll.. M
18 minutes ago

I've finally joined Twitter at the shallow end...lol... Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 25346
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Tue 19 Jul - 12:22

Hi, I've been lurking for a while.. thought it was about time I show my face :)

well I still don't know whether to believe this 'Marie' is the real deal or not. Last night I was adamant she was real, now.. hmm..
anyway, I suppose we shall see. She's a good source of news regardless. And I still find myself glued to my timeline waiting for her next tweet!!
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Tue 19 Jul - 12:31

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 291673 Bellatrix... Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 306321

Did you post on the old Mirror site?

I haven't made my mind up about Marie either...I hope we get some interesting news today.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Tue 19 Jul - 12:46

nope. tbh, it was only upon stumbling across this forum a couple of weeks ago (whilst googleing something completely different) that I read through some posts and ended up on mccannfiles.com. I spent the whole afternoon reading and there is no doubt that the McCanns are guilty in some way. I cant see how anyone can read the files and not come to the same conclusion!
I was never a pro as such, I always found their behaviour strange, how they would go for jogs and appear to be so happy all of the time. And I definitely thought it was disgusting the way they left their children while they went off to wine and dine. I went to Lanzarote a few weeks before, our daughter was just under a year old at the time. She would sleep in her travel cot in the bedroom while we sat on the balcony. I insisted on having the bedroom window shut and locked, the bedroom door and the balcony doors open so I could see the corner of the cot from where I sat, aswell as the back door to the apartment. yes, I probably was very much over the top, but I just cannot comprehend how the Mccanns behaved how they did. I'm a young mum too, only 19 at the time of our holiday, not to go into any stereotypes, but you expect their behaviour more from someone like me rather than a group of doctors. To think people put their health and well being into their 'capable' hands(!)

She claims she will "Tweet a photo later to shut up the doubters". So we'll see what comes of that!
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 19 Jul - 13:00

Bellatrix wrote:She would sleep in her travel cot in the bedroom while we sat on the balcony. I insisted on having the bedroom window shut and locked, the bedroom door and the balcony doors open so I could see the corner of the cot from where I sat, aswell as the back door to the apartment. yes, I probably was very much over the top, but I just cannot comprehend how the Mccanns behaved how they did.

Welcome Bellatrix, Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 306321 l wouldn't say you were over the top but completely normal ! I am the same.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 19 Jul - 19:45

apparently the notw twitter was the woman in red in the background to the murdochs.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 20:10

Loopdaloop wrote:apparently the notw twitter was the woman in red in the background to the murdochs.

There were two - it was the one behind Murdoch's wife sitting next to Chris Bryant who appeared to be using an iPhone.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 20:12

Chris wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:apparently the notw twitter was the woman in red in the background to the murdochs.

There were two - it was the one behind Murdoch's wife sitting next to Chris Bryant who appeared to be using an iPhone.

Missed her! No doubt it will be on the news again........and again and again..... Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue 19 Jul - 20:15

wjk wrote:
Chris wrote:

Missed her! No doubt it will be on the news again........and again and again..... Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 294124

Well if it was her I can't see any reason for retaining anonimity since if she is ex-NotW anyone of significance will know who she is.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Tue 19 Jul - 20:19

Chris wrote:
wjk wrote:
Chris wrote:

Well if it was her I can't see any reason for retaining anonimity since if she is ex-NotW anyone of significance will know who she is.

the jury has just returned. this individual is a WUM. sorry to whoever here has been taken in. it happens.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 19 Jul - 20:23

Hammy wrote:
Chris wrote:
wjk wrote:
Chris wrote:

the jury has just returned. this individual is a WUM. sorry to whoever here has been taken in. it happens.

I've never heard of a jury of one!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Tue 19 Jul - 20:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Chris wrote:
wjk wrote:
Chris wrote:

aka opinion.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 19 Jul - 20:25

Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
Chris wrote:
wjk wrote:

aka opinion.

Ah well, I guess we're all entitled to that.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 19 Jul - 20:29

We could make it a jury of 2

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Notw_j10

I wasn't convinced by BB calling me queenie Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Tue 19 Jul - 20:31

carmen wrote:We could make it a jury of 2

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 Notw_j10

I wasn't convinced by BB calling me queenie Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 23324

you cooked dinner yet queenie? Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 6 294124
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 19 Jul - 20:32

Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:

aka opinion.

human rights. gotta love 'em. been watching this 'journo' last few days. sorry, it's a WUM. still, she's had fun.

No need to be sorry for your opinion. OK you've told us at least three times now that you think she's a WUM. I reckon we've got the message. For myself, I'll just watch and wait.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Tue 19 Jul - 20:35

AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Hammy wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

aka opinion.

human rights. gotta love 'em. been watching this 'journo' last few days. sorry, it's a WUM. still, she's had fun.

No need to be sorry for your opinion. OK you've told us at least three times now that you think she's a WUM. I reckon we've got the message. For myself, I'll just watch and wait.

make sure you got a flask of good coffee and plenty of bacca.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Tue 19 Jul - 21:01

What is a WUM?
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Tue 19 Jul - 21:03

MrsD wrote:What is a WUM?

Wind Up Merchant
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Tue 19 Jul - 21:11

Thanks, after today I have lost faith in her, was fun while it lasted.
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next