Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

+42
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
Carolina
Loopdaloop
Bebootje
kitti
Chris
Hammy
docmac
margaret
almostgothic
Panda
Thistledown
liz83
snowflake
Bellatrix
marxman
whatsupdoc
ann_chovey
Angelique
beausnanna
frencheuropean
Loveday
tanszi
mumbles
Wintabells
Merina
Ollybelle
Nic
Oldartform
Dimsie
Angelina
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
contrary
RIORITA
Keela
MaryB
quickfingers
Annabel
aqeleega
Supersal
46 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Empty Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  MaryB Mon 18 Jul - 13:25

Not convinced we will get a resignation. In spite of Prescott's condemnation.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jul - 13:27

kitti wrote:Who was the P.I. That was arrested, he's is 63 and I'm not talking about mulclaire...he has a.ready been named and shamed.

I don't ever remember seeing his name, kitti?
I've had a Google but still can't find anything.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 18 Jul - 13:28

kitti wrote:Who was the P.I. That was arrested, he's is 63 and I'm not talking about mulclaire...he has a.ready been named and shamed.

I don't think he has been named.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 13:30

Why not......all the other 9 have....but him.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  liz83 Mon 18 Jul - 13:38

Jonathan Rees? Though thats just a guess, and I dont know how old he is.
liz83
liz83
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Mon 18 Jul - 13:51

kitti wrote:Apparently someone said on sky that it isn't just the top men that took money but it runs from the top to the bottom ranks that are bent.

That wouldn't surprise me one little bit. The Met has always had the reputation of being a very corrupt police force. The reason why these top men are rushing to resign is all about saving their arses and their pensions. If they are sacked then they wouldn't get the nice fat pension which is waiting for them. By resigning they can claim the pension. Clever ain't it?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 14:03

liz83 wrote:Jonathan Rees? Though thats just a guess, and I dont know how old he is.

What the Jonathan Rees who was aquitted for the axe murder off his Friend!!!

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 14:10

....and was paid 150,000 by the NOTW to bribe corrupt police and other illegal sources .

Shame the anti corruption police at the met suspected him and caught him out by putting a listening device in his dingy office....what goes around....comes around
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 18 Jul - 14:10

kitti wrote:
liz83 wrote:Jonathan Rees? Though thats just a guess, and I dont know how old he is.

What the Jonathan Rees who was aquitted for the axe murder off his Friend!!!

Rees is 59 or he was in March so could be 60.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/mar/11/daniel-morgan-axe-murder-defendants
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 14:20

Yates has left the building..... Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 391499
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 14:22

This unnamed P.I. Is 63.....

I'd choke on me bicci if it were edgar lo
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jul - 14:26

kitti wrote:This unnamed P.I. Is 63.....

We couldn't be THAT lucky, could we?! Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 18 Jul - 14:27

kitti wrote:This unnamed P.I. Is 63.....

I just checked on Google and it looks like Edgar is 52. How old is Cowley?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 14:35

That's a shame lol...don't know how old cowley is.

Why are these detectives retiring early....theirs mark Thomas who retired and was up in court for blackmail against dignity, then you have the bloke on sky this morning who is a retired copper and thinks he knows everything .....then you have RAV....who is very young but is also retired....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 14:41

Cowley is now 59, just found an old article dated back to 2009 and it says he was 57 then.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Mon 18 Jul - 14:43

Im so annoyed that I cant work out her cryptic clues and anagrams, seems we are missing some things because whatever she is predicting seems right from the subsequent tweets, we dont want to miss anything mccann so need someone who is good at this stuff to work it all out lol
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 18 Jul - 14:49

MrsD wrote:Im so annoyed that I cant work out her cryptic clues and anagrams, seems we are missing some things because whatever she is predicting seems right from the subsequent tweets, we dont want to miss anything mccann so need someone who is good at this stuff to work it all out lol

I can barely work twitter so l have no hope of deciphering her clues Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124

She tweeted 'Trafalgar Square' earlier and someone replied 'OMG has Nelsons phone been hacked too' Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 23324 Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 23324 Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Mon 18 Jul - 15:17

carmen wrote:
This police tactic might have worked successfully in the past but it certainly wasn’t going to work with me. Over my dead body. ‘You need to think about it,’ Carlos insisted. ‘It would only be one of you. Gerry could go back to work.’ I was speechless.

I'd never read this before. What does she mean that it "wasn't going to work with me?" - Those again are not the words of an innocent person!!!
It implies that there is something to work on! and of course we all know there is....
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 18 Jul - 15:30

MrsD wrote:Im so annoyed that I cant work out her cryptic clues and anagrams, seems we are missing some things because whatever she is predicting seems right from the subsequent tweets, we dont want to miss anything mccann so need someone who is good at this stuff to work it all out lol

To be honest breaking the clues isn't that important. There can't have been any insider knowledge re Yates resignation. He only decided after the MPA committee met and decided they would suspend him. OK a guess was possible because of mounting pressure but only a crystal ball would be any use.

In any event the prediction for the next resignation was Cameron and he is still there (well nearly he is visting Africa).
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  docmac Mon 18 Jul - 15:36

Chris wrote:

To be honest breaking the clues isn't that important. There can't have been any insider knowledge re Yates resignation. He only decided after the MPA committee met and decided they would suspend him. OK a guess was possible because of mounting pressure but only a crystal ball would be any use.

In any event the prediction for the next resignation was Cameron and he is still there (well nearly he is visting Africa).
As I posted on the other thread - he has unexpectedly cut his visit short and will leave here in a few hours.
docmac
docmac
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1936
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30 / 10030 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 18 Jul - 15:38

docmac wrote:
Chris wrote:

As I posted on the other thread - he has unexpectedly cut his visit short and will leave here in a few hours.

Only because the Commons is sitting for an extra day on Wednesday before the summer freebies recess.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bebootje Mon 18 Jul - 15:39

Crush your teeth on this one then Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124 Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
OnE Flew East oNe Flew WesT...
3 minutes ago via Mobile Web
Bebootje
Bebootje
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 18 Jul - 15:41

Bebootje wrote:Crush your teeth on this one then Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124 Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

one flew over the cuckoos nest....whatever that means Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jul - 15:48

Angelina wrote:
Bebootje wrote:Crush your teeth on this one then Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124 Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

one flew over the cuckoos nest....whatever that means Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124

Oh gawd! Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 847843
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 18 Jul - 15:59

Angelina wrote:

@ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X

That'll be Kate... Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 3 294124
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next