Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

+42
Claudia79
AnnaEsse
Carolina
Loopdaloop
Bebootje
kitti
Chris
Hammy
docmac
margaret
almostgothic
Panda
Thistledown
liz83
snowflake
Bellatrix
marxman
whatsupdoc
ann_chovey
Angelique
beausnanna
frencheuropean
Loveday
tanszi
mumbles
Wintabells
Merina
Ollybelle
Nic
Oldartform
Dimsie
Angelina
halfamo
Justiceforallkids
contrary
RIORITA
Keela
MaryB
quickfingers
Annabel
aqeleega
Supersal
46 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 Empty Re: Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter

Post  Bellatrix Tue 19 Jul - 21:42

as soon as she said she was knocked to the floor I thought.. hmmmm. Then it wasn't until it was apparent that 'she' wasn't on TV anymore did she say she wasn't allowed back in.
No doubt I'll still follow her for a while and carry on refreshing my timeline every two minutes to see what she has to say!!
Bellatrix
Bellatrix

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post  snowflake Tue 19 Jul - 21:46

Who is" She"?
snowflake
snowflake
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 825
Warning :
Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post  liz83 Tue 19 Jul - 21:49

I wonder if she is gone. Last tweet an hour ago was: That's all Folks! M

I was a bit sceptical after todays tweets. If she was for real then I dont think she would be so keen to out herself.
liz83
liz83
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 71
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 19 Jul - 21:55

liz83 wrote:I wonder if she is gone. Last tweet an hour ago was: That's all Folks! M

I was a bit sceptical after todays tweets. If she was for real then I dont think she would be so keen to out herself.

She said 'Adios,' a few nights ago.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 19 Jul - 21:57

No, I don't think she was for real.
Would have been great if she was though.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 19 Jul - 22:48

I've really enjoyed trying to decipher the anagrams but as to whether she's real or not - who knows? If she was genuine, there would be loads of ex colleagues who would recognise her if she was there today, so I'm sure she would have been spotted and comments made. Also she said she was using an Ipod touch and said mobiles weren't allowed and then later she said she could be spotted using an Iphone 4. Very clever whoever she is and has given me hours of fun with her anagrams/cryptic clues.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 7:27

dazedandconfused wrote:I've really enjoyed trying to decipher the anagrams but as to whether she's real or not - who knows? If she was genuine, there would be loads of ex colleagues who would recognise her if she was there today, so I'm sure she would have been spotted and comments made. Also she said she was using an Ipod touch and said mobiles weren't allowed and then later she said she could be spotted using an Iphone 4. Very clever whoever she is and has given me hours of fun with her anagrams/cryptic clues.

The bigger question is if real where is all the "dirt" and insider info that was promised. So far there has been a few vague predictions about resignations and which even I could have had a stab at (one of which is so far wrong), a claim RB had an affair with PM (unconfirmed) and a resigning public company director was an evil man (unconfirmed). Hardly the stuff to even fill one page of the NotW.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Thistledown Wed 20 Jul - 8:02

Whoever she is.. she's back this morning!

ExNOTWjourno2 Marie X
Good morning All. M
Thistledown
Thistledown
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 93
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsD Wed 20 Jul - 8:21

She is going to have to do something pretty good today to restore faith!!
MrsD
MrsD

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 20 Jul - 9:13

MrsD wrote:She is going to have to do something pretty good today to restore faith!!
I worked out the anagram pretty quickly today which was David Cameron resigns. More of a Mystic Meg than an ex-NOTW reporter with lots of dirt to dish.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 9:42

I am not 100% convinced either way. She did seem genuinely shocked at the Sean Hoare announcement. And she has been right about a few things. But yesterday was a bit of a disappointment. I am wondering why Hammy is so keen for us all to change our opinions, he/she is starting to sound like Gerry McCann with his/her repetitive mantra. I can make my own mind up, thanks Hammy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed 20 Jul - 9:48

dazedandconfused wrote:
MrsD wrote:She is going to have to do something pretty good today to restore faith!!
I worked out the anagram pretty quickly today which was David Cameron resigns. More of a Mystic Meg than an ex-NOTW reporter with lots of dirt to dish.

I guess if you keep saying it often enough it might eventually happen. She said DC would be next after Stephenson resigned. Yates messed up the sequence on that one.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 20 Jul - 9:56

Iris wrote:I am not 100% convinced either way. She did seem genuinely shocked at the Sean Hoare announcement. And she has been right about a few things. But yesterday was a bit of a disappointment. I am wondering why Hammy is so keen for us all to change our opinions, he/she is starting to sound like Gerry McCann with his/her repetitive mantra. I can make my own mind up, thanks Hammy!

Ah but Iris it's the pros job to tell us EVERYONE is lying - except the Mcs of course!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 9:58

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 20 Jul - 10:00

David Cameron is certainly going to have a rough ride at the Commons Meeting today.....the most damaging being that Rupert Murdoch said David
had asked him to go in to No 10 via the back door, although James was quick to say his dad had got it wrong.

Also, the Protesters saying Murdoch must go and take his Companies with him is not helping Cameron since he is a Friend of Murdoch and Rebekah.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 10:00

And here -

BBCLauraK Laura Kuenssberg
by JillyCL
Chris Bryant tells me senior figures at Buckingham Palace warned David Cameron's team about taking Andy Coulson into no 10
44 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 10:09

So either Chris Bryant is lying, or David Cameron is. Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 10:10

Panda wrote:David Cameron is certainly going to have a rough ride at the Commons Meeting today.....the most damaging being that Rupert Murdoch said David
had asked him to go in to No 10 via the back door, although James was quick to say his dad had got it wrong.

Also, the Protesters saying Murdoch must go and take his Companies with him is not helping Cameron since he is a Friend of Murdoch and Rebekah.

Would you want your neighbours to see a sleazy old goat like RM coming in your front door?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 20 Jul - 10:13

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:David Cameron is certainly going to have a rough ride at the Commons Meeting today.....the most damaging being that Rupert Murdoch said David

Would you want your neighbours to see a sleazy old goat like RM coming in your front door?

I'm thinking of starting 'Rebekahs Law' we should have the right to know if a Murdoch executive is living nearby.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 10:19

carmen wrote:
Iris wrote:So either Chris Bryant is lying, or David Cameron is. Anagram/acronym: NOTW tweeter - Page 7 303636

Or the No 10 Spokesman.

We heard yesterday that Ed Llewellyn 'filters' information to be conveyed to Cameron. Obviously I don't know if he's this 'No 10 Spokesman', but......

That would make sense, seeing as quite a large part of the proceedings yesterday seemed to be setting him up as the fall guy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 20 Jul - 10:26

It's said that at some point, after returning back from Africa, Cameron will have to meet with the 1922 committee (of backbenchers). I suspect that most of these guys are very unhappy (to put it mildly) with recent events and how they seem ever increasingly interwoven with the private and political life of Cameron himself.
It's not going to be an easy ride.
And what Cameron needs to remember is that said committee can make or break careers.
He needs to hope that no more damning stories come out any time soon.
Because no apologies for bad judgement calls or attempts at smarming the troops will save him then.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 20 Jul - 11:01

Iris wrote:I am wondering why Hammy is so keen for us all to change our opinions,...

why don't you just ask?
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 Jul - 11:09

Hammy wrote:
Iris wrote:I am wondering why Hammy is so keen for us all to change our opinions,...

why don't you just ask?

Because I really don't care all that much, to be honest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammy Wed 20 Jul - 11:16

Iris wrote:
Hammy wrote:

why don't you just ask?

Because I really don't care all that much, to be honest.

me neither. i'm just expressing my opinion on this twit(terer). how people choose to interpret that opinion is up to them but doesn't make them right. sometimes you have to say it a few times to get people to think. hope you didn't spend too much money on coloured pens.
Hammy
Hammy
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 57
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 20 Jul - 11:16

Hugh grant and jemima khan have won their court action to get information the met have on phone hacking...now that worries me.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next