Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!

+15
Bobsy
wjk
Dimsie
halfamo
Chris
dutchclogs
AnnaEsse
Justiceforallkids
pennylane
buildersbum
Panda
margaret
MaryB
Colonel Fabien
Angelique
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!

Post  Dimsie Mon 18 Jul - 15:43

It's not just top people the McCanns insist on, it's top things as well. Remember this, from Gerry's blog? -

'We drove up to Lisbon late this afternoon to catch a flight to Casablanca where embassy officials will meet us. We were surprised to learn that a 20 seat propeller plane was sent instead of the larger aircraft. Luckily Kate, Clarence and I got squeezed on although we were certainly rather apprehensive about flying on such an aircraft- it reminded us of some of the internal flights we took in New Zealand in the mid 90’s.'

Comes to something when people getting free flights complain about the size of the plane supplied! Maybe they thought Concorde was going to be brought out of retirement for them? "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 25346

Dimsie
Dimsie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1476
Warning :
"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!!

Post  wjk Mon 18 Jul - 15:45

Dimsie wrote:It's not just top people the McCanns insist on, it's top things as well. Remember this, from Gerry's blog? -

'We drove up to Lisbon late this afternoon to catch a flight to Casablanca where embassy officials will meet us. We were surprised to learn that a 20 seat propeller plane was sent instead of the larger aircraft. Luckily Kate, Clarence and I got squeezed on although we were certainly rather apprehensive about flying on such an aircraft- it reminded us of some of the internal flights we took in New Zealand in the mid 90’s.'

Comes to something when people getting free flights complain about the size of the plane supplied! Maybe they thought Concorde was going to be brought out of retirement for them? "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 25346

They're unbloodybelievable, aren't they!! "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 36317
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100"Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 18 Jul - 18:50

wjk wrote:
Dimsie wrote:It's not just top people the McCanns insist on, it's top things as well. Remember this, from Gerry's blog? -

They're unbloodybelievable, aren't they!! "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 36317

You just don't get the same inflight service do you on such a tiny plane?

Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 19:10

I've always wondered by sir richard green didn't lay on his private plane for them to escape pdl!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 18 Jul - 20:54

kitti wrote:I've always wondered by sir richard green didn't lay on his private plane for them to escape pdl!

I think they flew Squeezy Jet Kitti, They sat in the front seats.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 21:29

I hope aunty phil sat on them and they have disappeared up her arse....never to be seen again!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 21:29

Bobsy wrote:
kitti wrote:I've always wondered by sir richard green didn't lay on his private plane for them to escape pdl!

I wonder if they payed?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobsy Mon 18 Jul - 21:44

kitti wrote:
Bobsy wrote:

I wonder if they payed?

There is always a first for everything "Missing People" go to Downing Street today - and guess who's "Missing"!!! - Page 2 25346 I feel so worried for the twins. I hope someone is watching out for them. The atmosphere in their house must never be happy and carefree.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 18 Jul - 21:55

I think that she is rarely on her own with them.

When their not in school their prob with relatives .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ollybelle Mon 18 Jul - 22:06

kitti wrote:I think that she is rarely on her own with them.

When their not in school their prob with relatives .
With all my heart I hope so - poor little mites :(
Ollybelle
Ollybelle
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 177
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 18 Jul - 22:35

yes i worry for the twins too poor babes , if something is going to happen i think s-s should be looking in too
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Tue 19 Jul - 0:38

Maybe they had to attend another meeting in Rothley. I'm sure it has dawned on the Tapas friends that their phones have probably been hacked for the last 4 years and possibly their computers as well.
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2