Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Very Nice Picture..........

+9
tanszi
ann_chovey
fuzeta
ShabbyTiger
malena stool
AnnaEsse
mumbles
Ang
NoStone
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 Empty Re: A Very Nice Picture..........

Post  tanszi Fri 25 Nov - 22:29

Good points there Lioned. There are intelligent people who support the McCs and those who question their version of events. I do try not to get angry with people who call me a hater, I dont hate the McCs, i just dont believe the majority of what they say, and as time goes on it seems the McCs adjust their stance on what they say has happened. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sat 26 Nov - 1:36

I wonder if they look so nervous because they are about to enter The Royal Courts of Justice! They also may have been suffering from lack of sleep. Up all night rehearsing

I think that Gerry and Kate have done a good job of convincing via the media, PR etc exactly what they wanted them to believe. In doing this adequately so too the public has swallowed the medicine which was necessary to suit their agenda. Let's not forget that all important diagram Gerry was so proud of.

From the very beginning TM knew what they had to do to distance themselves from any blame and as we can see, the lines have been drawn - the believers and the non-believers - the thing is which way is the pendulum going to swing. They have been able to keep moving against the tide, every time they appear they manage achieve the result they require. They do have lots of high profile supporters now so they must feel the war is won.

I don't like the way Gerry can state he believes in the freedom of speech and all the while controlling what books we can read and editing out a dog's name! Whose idea was this?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 26 Nov - 8:24

mumbles wrote:A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 WhatdidIsay
A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 Someonesaysomething

I strongly suspect that they were reacting to some heckling from bystanders.

I noticed Kate dressed in her usual grannie cardy, and Gerry's actually bought himself a new suit, but still wearing those awful "hospital comfy" never polished shoes.
My Father always used to look at a man shoes, he would say it dosen't matter what they are wearing, shoes are very important, he couldn't abide shabby dirty shoes........

So Gerry stop wearing shabby shoes!!! A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 26 Nov - 8:29

Lioned wrote:I will dedicate this thread to 'common sense'.Tempting though it is to continue to pour scorn over the hapless pair,which you can be sure i will continue to do until such time as they admit to their 'mistakes',what i wish to know here is why certain people,celebrities,captains of industry.politicians and some newspaper people amongst others refuse to believe these people had anything whatsoever to do with the 'disappearance of Madaleine Mccann and that Abduction should be the only word on the agenda.
To continue to accuse those who have doubts as being bile spewing monsters who need help just doesn't cut it i'm afraid.
There are just far too many people who have such doubts for them to be dismissed in such a crass way.
Equally we should not arbitrarily dismiss those who so readily believe and support the mccanns as being deluded or brain dead, as surely the likes of Branson, Rowling, Jeremy Vine, Oprah and some of the lesser mortals on the radio like Vanessa Feltz and her ilk must, by definition, have some degree of intelligence?

The mccanns cannot prove there was an abduction, neither can the Police as there was no evidence of an intruder, so how can anyone completely dismiss the possibility the parents were involved in some way particularly if you start to consider all the discrepancies in the statements, the evidence of the dogs and the unusual, to say the least, behaviour since.Not to mention the odds on 'stranger abduction'.
Well off course we have the presumption of innocence till proven guilty.Fair enough, but that shouldn’t stop good jurno’s asking pertinent questions should it, neither should it stop well educated people considering alternatives?

Surely the only reason that the mccanns continue to have support from most of ‘these people’ can only be that they have read little or nothing of the case ?
That cannot be true though can it as many of them surely must be aware of the doubts bombarding the internet.

Is it that those who refuse to question the mccanns feel some affinity towards them so care to think no further (a question of class ?) or maybe some just do not wish to believe it possible for anyone to perpetrate such a heinous crime ? Or maybe its just that for every action there must be a reaction,i.e all Internet forum contributors are nutters and conspiracy loons so they must be wrong.

If you could answer those question and a few more doubts could be raised in a few more places then the expressions on those faces in that photograph would certainly be understandable and could get much worse,if that’s at all possible.

Thats why we are still here.

Lioned as usual excellent post A Very Nice Picture.......... - Page 2 307691

Yes those expressions on their faces looked far from "protected" imo!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 26 Nov - 12:03

the top pic to melooks as if gerry is off on a strop , kate looks shocked , words said before
second pic i have to agree with mumbles it looks as if someone might have shouted something and kate and other man in pic looks , but gerry still in a strop . and they look as if the hate each other when they think they are off camera in last months or so , pictures tell a thousand words , they dont look as happy as they did in the pic on madelines 4th birtday coming out of church , maybe press could keep showing that as a reminder of the not so now happy couple
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 26 Nov - 18:17

The expressions on their faces is why we have to keep going on here and elsewhere.Something is clearly getting to them now.
4 years on and they still dont get it do they ?

These hopeless parents had every opportunity to make their peace with their daughter and with the public who will continue to hound them for the rest of their lives.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2