Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

has any one ever seen this video???

+12
Badboy
Jean-Luc
Angelique
Panda
duncanmac
Oldartform
maebee
NoStone
kathybelle
marxman
Justiceforallkids
ann_chovey
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

has any one  ever seen this video??? - Page 2 Empty Re: has any one ever seen this video???

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 9:39

I think there is confusion here. Jean-Luc's question about why was "he" in photos before the "disappearance" of Madeleine refers to the so-called mystery man in the playground, who might be a policeman - not to Robert Murat.

It would indeed be very interesting to know why RM returned to Portugal so quickly and whether or not he knew Jane Tanner before the holiday bearing in mind that they were only about a mile apart in Exeter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

has any one  ever seen this video??? - Page 2 Empty Re: has any one ever seen this video???

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Dec - 10:49

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think there is confusion here. Jean-Luc's question about why was "he" in photos before the "disappearance" of Madeleine refers to the so-called mystery man in the playground, who might be a policeman - not to Robert Murat.

It would indeed be very interesting to know why RM returned to Portugal so quickly and whether or not he knew Jane Tanner before the holiday bearing in mind that they were only about a mile apart in Exeter.

When I think of what is within a radius of a mile from my house, I can't think of anyone I know, and I then wouldn't know the family members they had visiting.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
has any one  ever seen this video??? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100has any one  ever seen this video??? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 13 Dec - 10:58

I just watched the video and admit, Gerry is distressed., this is one of the comments.....reember this video was dated Oct. 2010,

t's a sad story, but shall we
worry about all those dying kids in Africa, Asia and South America
first? We're not even sure if she's alive, but we do know that those
millions of kids are dying.

tomkingsbridge

1 year ago

In that block, I don"t know how to post it here, Kate is talking in the Kitchen of her home and also looks genuinely upset, but at the end a title comes

up "copyright of Harpo Productions", which is Oprah Winfreys Company. Which means their Production Company made it or maybe Jon Corner for Harpo,
either way another example of how to win friends and influence people by the McCanns. Worth viewing if you can post it on here,.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
has any one  ever seen this video??? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100has any one  ever seen this video??? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 13 Dec - 12:01

Whilst I know we are talking about the video of Gerry reading out his script - the other video with Krishnan Guru Murthy is interesting insofar as it totally wipes out Kate's assertion "that nobody was searching" - all the holiday makers were out and using their time to search and the local Police were swarming everywhere - even the dogs were in view.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Luc Tue 13 Dec - 12:52

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think there is confusion here. Jean-Luc's question about why was "he" in photos before the "disappearance" of Madeleine refers to the so-called mystery man in the playground, who might be a policeman - not to Robert Murat.

Thank you NBY it was perhaps a confusing sentence but this is exactly what I meant. I mean, if this man has been identified as being law enforcement it's very interesting to know why he would be in close proximity to the mccanns at the playground. I don't particularly believe in conicidence.
Jean-Luc
Jean-Luc
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 148
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 13 Dec - 13:07

There are coincidences wherever you look in this case! I do accept though (following on from AnnaEsse's comment) that the Exeter connection may be a quite genuine coincidence. I wouldn't know who was staying with my next door neighbour!

I'm not sure if the mystery man was ever positively identified - no doubt someone will let me know if I'm wrong -another person who it was thought to be was a friend of Robert Murat called Tuck Price (sounds like the cost of cosmetic surgery!) who acted as his spokesperson.

Link to a photo of him.

http://www.exposay.com/tuck-price-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann---police-suspect-robert-murat/p/10899/9/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Luc Tue 13 Dec - 19:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There are coincidences wherever you look in this case! I do accept though (following on from AnnaEsse's comment) that the Exeter connection may be a quite genuine coincidence. I wouldn't know who was staying with my next door neighbour!

I'm not sure if the mystery man was ever positively identified - no doubt someone will let me know if I'm wrong -another person who it was thought to be was a friend of Robert Murat called Tuck Price (sounds like the cost of cosmetic surgery!) who acted as his spokesperson.

Link to a photo of him.

http://www.exposay.com/tuck-price-missing-british-3-year-old-girl-madeleine-mccann---police-suspect-robert-murat/p/10899/9/

Had a search in the other forum threads NBY. Pamalam feels it may be called Raj Balu, a holidaymaker at this time at the resort. I do remember reading here that he was a gnr policeman, I think someone posted a photo of a police badge. Does anyone else remember?
Jean-Luc
Jean-Luc
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 148
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 13 Dec - 19:32

Early on when I first saw that video on the news, despite the fact that he was reading from a prepared text, he did appear distressed. If he had only left it at that I might have remained a believer; after all, both parents are doctors. Subsequent events (not long after) led me to believe their distress was over their futures not Madeleine's, because she no longer had a future.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 13 Dec - 20:13

Jean-Luc wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:There are coincidences wherever you look in this case! I do accept though (following on from AnnaEsse's comment) that the Exeter connection may be a quite genuine coincidence. I wouldn't know who was staying with my next door neighbour!

Link to a photo of him.

Had a search in the other forum threads NBY. Pamalam feels it may be called Raj Balu, a holidaymaker at this time at the resort. I do remember reading here that he was a gnr policeman, I think someone posted a photo of a police badge. Does anyone else remember?
STEVO BELIEVED IT WAS A POLICEMAN PROTESTINB IN LISBON WHO LOOKED SIMILIAR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 13 Dec - 20:19

Wintabells wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZILWgblpU&feature=related

I've just noticed RM is alongside Kate and Matt at 2.48 in this video (same Navy blue T shirt with white piping as shown at 2.15). I don't know what, if any, relevance this has to anything, but I was surprised to see this moment captured on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZILWgblpU&feature=related
Very interesting video Wintabells, imo the Grandma knows that Maddy isnt alive she looks totaly devestated, if this was only 24/48hrs after Maddy was gone, she could quite easly have been found safe and well, Grandma looks soo upset she says Gerrys saves lifes and this is how he is repaid, very strange comment, what does she mean, that his child has died??
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 13 Dec - 20:22

What ever happened to one of the first responding police officers who was subsequently reported to have banked a large sum of money shortly after Madeleine was reported 'missing'? I recall it was reported a couple of years ago that he was being 'investigated' but haven't read anything since.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Dec - 20:28

interested wrote:What ever happened to one of the first responding police officers who was subsequently reported to have banked a large sum of money shortly after Madeleine was reported 'missing'? I recall it was reported a couple of years ago that he was being 'investigated' but haven't read anything since.

I recall reading that it was an inheritance.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Tue 13 Dec - 20:30

From what I remember it was proved that it was an inheritance.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Tue 13 Dec - 20:38

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
Wintabells wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZILWgblpU&feature=related

I've just noticed RM is alongside Kate and Matt at 2.48 in this video (same Navy blue T shirt with white piping as shown at 2.15). I don't know what, if any, relevance this has to anything, but I was surprised to see this moment captured on camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSZILWgblpU&feature=related
Very interesting video Wintabells, imo the Grandma knows that Maddy isnt alive she looks totaly devestated, if this was only 24/48hrs after Maddy was gone, she could quite easly have been found safe and well, Grandma looks soo upset she says Gerrys saves lifes and this is how he is repaid, very strange comment, what does she mean, that his child has died??

Hi Lillyotv

Yes...I noticed that too, the comment about Gerry saving lives, it is strange. Grandma seems to be taking the theft of Madeleine as some kind of personal attack on Gerry himself.

However, she's clearly a very distressed Grandma and has had enough life experience to know to fear the very worst.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 13 Dec - 20:39

Thanks for the update re the inheritance. I have to compliment all of you who can keep track of all details surrounding this tragic story.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2