Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday?

+24
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
Forensicist
cass
Autumn
Badboy
matthew
Loopdaloop
ELI
Wintabells
DavidA
LJC
tigger
Lioned
marxman
Velvet
jinvta
gillyspot
kitti
chrissie1
tanszi
flower
ann_chovey
nospinnaker
28 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Empty Re: Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday?

Post  HiDeHo Sun 8 Jan - 3:17

Forensicist wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Velvet wrote:Hi, HiDeHo!

Why do you think that so many people may have possibly mistaken Madeleine from the photos seen after she went missing? Why would the Boyd family not recognise a photo of Madeleine from the girl who they said they believed their son played with? Every single one of them people you've listed believe they saw Madeleine, is it really plausible to disregard all of their statements?

I agree with some of the photo's I have seen previously, they look similar to Madeleine. However, I am good at recognising faces from seeing people once and who's to say some of the people listed are also not good at recognising faces?

If however, like you ask, did anyone not actually see her on their holiday. What do you think is the reason?

Yes and the JP were told the 3 kids all used one hairbrush and one toothbrush! How odd, kids normally like their 'own' things...
I believe there is a question about why Gerry had to go to Rothley to collect a pillow from Madeleine's bed there. Do you find it odd or not that a bed that Madeleine had been sleeping in for nearly a week didn't have any hair, saliva, or any other trace of her to be tested for DNA?

I was personally quite shocked to not be able to identify ONE statement from witnesses that was, in my opinion, sufficient proof to say she was seen during the holiday.

That is not to say they MAY be correct, but EVERY ONE allowed for the possibility of being mistaken or questionable after Sunday lunchtime.

I encourage anyone to check them all and prove me wrong! (I have already added link to the full statements that have been highlighted for easier viewing)

Loopdaloop wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:Thanks for the concern..

I work with files, statements and questions....after all, I don't know what happened...I can only create the video according to what 'they' say! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 192282

I know but I was also thinking of Pat Brown and what happened to Matey from the other forum any little hole and they could have you whooshed!
Your actions are more accountable/traceable on youtube!

Loopdaloop...I wrote a very lengthy reply to your post yesterday but decided not to post it...

I am still, however, very pleased you made the suggestion of the video. I have spent most of today attempting to find suitable 'music' and found myself choked up when I realised how representative some of it is...

The music alone may be an issue! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 192282
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :
Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Empty Re: Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday?

Post  Autumn Sun 8 Jan - 5:49

HiDeHo wrote:I am a few hours into compiling the video and looking forward to the end result (which may not be for a couple of weeks).

I decided against opening a new thread with the timeline (unless requested) but have included on this thread which I am using to compile the graphics needed http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/HiDeHo-Youtube-Videos/Holiday-Video-1-1052158.html

It's going to be very different from all my other videos and hopefully will become a mini 'movie' about their holiday with discrepancies interjected into it.

Thanks for the idea loopdaloop...it will keep me out of trouble (and wreck my social life) for the next couple of weeks....but Madeleine is worth it Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 83453

Sounds like an excellent idea HideHo and am sure the end result will be spot on as usual and most definitely worth it Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 944533
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :
Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 9:08

Using just one hairbrush I could just about swallow, but nobody in their right mind usies someone else's toothbrush as a matter of routine.

Yes, I reckon most of us have done it on a handful of specific occasions ("Whose is the Red one and whose the Blue, darling?") or when an unexpected sleepover (Ah, those were the days), but it really is pretty disgusting and one does not need to be a qualified Medical Practitioner or nine to know that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sun 8 Jan - 9:37

The End Is Nigh wrote:Using just one hairbrush I could just about swallow, but nobody in their right mind usies someone else's toothbrush as a matter of routine.

Yes, I reckon most of us have done it on a handful of specific occasions ("Whose is the Red one and whose the Blue, darling?") or when an unexpected sleepover (Ah, those were the days), but it really is pretty disgusting and one does not need to be a qualified Medical Practitioner or nine to know that.
i agree about the toothbrush tein because i have just been on holiday and i buy new for hubby and son ,i forgot mine and i went out of the complex to buy one from a supermarket , nearest only had a baby one but i bought it instead of using anyone elses , i do not believe about shared tooth brushes , was they that skint ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 9:42

cass wrote:
The End Is Nigh wrote:Using just one hairbrush I could just about swallow, but nobody in their right mind usies someone else's toothbrush as a matter of routine.

i agree about the toothbrush tein because i have just been on holiday and i buy new for hubby and son ,i forgot mine and i went out of the complex to buy one from a supermarket , nearest only had a baby one but i bought it instead of using anyone elses , i do not believe about shared tooth brushes , was they that skint ?

Asda Smart Price = 19p. I know they shop in Asda (or used to) because one of Kate's tops is from there. Also shopping in "proper" clothes shops like Monsoon and Gap was apparently a rare extravagance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Sun 8 Jan - 13:12

Regardless of Goncalo Amaral claiming, according to the data (statements?) in the investigation, that Madeleine was seen at 5.30pm and that she may have wandered out of her bed and suffered a fall behind the sofa, his comment about the bed she 'slept' in seems to contradict what the 'data in the investigation' says. In his documentary he says the bed shows no indications of Madeleine having slept in it.

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Noind-5

The cleaner made the bed on Wednesday morning so he would be referring to Wednesday night as well as Thursday.

Why would he make this comment if he believed in something happening on Thursday evening?

Could it be that Madeleine slept elsewhere in the apartment? That would seem to infer that regardless of whether Madeleine had died at that point, that SOMETHING had happened to her earlier in the week to create the discrepancies in their statements.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 14:48

Iris wrote:
cass wrote:

Asda Smart Price = 19p. I know they shop in Asda (or used to) because one of Kate's tops is from there. Also shopping in "proper" clothes shops like Monsoon and Gap was apparently a rare extravagance.

They also claim to have 'gone out' only one since the twins came along - weird family, or constant pathological liars...
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Forensicist Sun 8 Jan - 15:01

HiDeHo wrote:Regardless of Goncalo Amaral claiming, according to the data (statements?) in the investigation, that Madeleine was seen at 5.30pm and that she may have wandered out of her bed and suffered a fall behind the sofa, his comment about the bed she 'slept' in seems to contradict what the 'data in the investigation' says. In his documentary he says the bed shows no indications of Madeleine having slept in it.

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Noind-5

The cleaner made the bed on Wednesday morning so he would be referring to Wednesday night as well as Thursday.

Why would he make this comment if he believed in something happening on Thursday evening?

Could it be that Madeleine slept elsewhere in the apartment? That would seem to infer that regardless of whether Madeleine had died at that point, that SOMETHING had happened to her earlier in the week to create the discrepancies in their statements.

Everything I've read says she slept on TOP of the bed, because it was hot in PdL. Yet the weather was coldish, the nights were chilly = so they must have had the heaters on full, or someone is lying. Most kids like to be tucked up in bed, they don't sleep on to of bare covers...Dr Martin Roberts goes over all the conflicting lies very well, apparently before they went to the Tapas BAR fpr the last time, the sheets were turned DOWN, i.e. folded to the bottom of the bed, yet the crime scene ohotos show the bed MADE UP, i.e. as the good Doctor, say, we have the first abductor in history to have the time and cojones to spend a minute or more getting the bed all nice and tidy, also cuddle cat was NOT on a high shelf as claimed by KM and GM, it was on the bed by the pillow - WHY did THAT pillow not have any of Maddie's hair on it, WHY did GM have to fly back to Rothley (because he had other 'work' to do, with the camera, photoshopping, altering time stamps etc) to get MBM's pillow, did he REALLY supply Maddie's DNA? Probably yes, but even so... A Leicester cop could have collected samples and done FedEX fot 30 quid, done... as I said, we don't have a proper DNA chain of evidence with a prime suspect supplying the DNA! No Maddie DNA evidence AR ALL after a one week holiday! You couldn't make it up!
Forensicist
Forensicist
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 115
Warning :
Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Jan - 15:10

"You couldn't make it up!"

And yet ....................... Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 29204
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Mon 9 Jan - 4:25

HiDeHo wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

I work with files, statements and questions....after all, I don't know what happened...I can only create the video according to what 'they' say! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 192282

I know but I was also thinking of Pat Brown and what happened to Matey from the other forum any little hole and they could have you whooshed!

Loopdaloop...I wrote a very lengthy reply to your post yesterday but decided not to post it...

I am still, however, very pleased you made the suggestion of the video. I have spent most of today attempting to find suitable 'music' and found myself choked up when I realised how representative some of it is...

The music alone may be an issue! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 192282

Re the post that I hesitated posting....well...Forensicist posted in the Portrait sticky and I went ahead and posted it there as it referred to my son.

I decided to remove it today as I do tend to ramble Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 294124 and realised it wasn't going to get lost in a thread that wasn't moving...but....too late!

Already posted on SteelMagnolia blog and discussed on other forums....Lesson learned!...ooops Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 294124

It does, however, explain where I am coming from when I create the videos, and hopefully re-enforces that I only want the truth to be known...that there is another side to the story and with that knowledge others can form their own opinions.....

All I have to offer is the best I can do, with the information I have, and the knowledge that it comes from my heart.

If that's not good enough for some people...so be it.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Jan - 7:41

HiDeHo wrote:
HiDeHo wrote:
Loopdaloop wrote:

Re the post that I hesitated posting....well...Forensicist posted in the Portrait sticky and I went ahead and posted it there as it referred to my son.

I decided to remove it today as I do tend to ramble Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 294124 and realised it wasn't going to get lost in a thread that wasn't moving...but....too late!

Already posted on SteelMagnolia blog and discussed on other forums....Lesson learned!...ooops Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 294124

It does, however, explain where I am coming from when I create the videos, and hopefully re-enforces that I only want the truth to be known...that there is another side to the story and with that knowledge others can form their own opinions.....

All I have to offer is the best I can do, with the information I have, and the knowledge that it comes from my heart.

That's their problem, not yours! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 13 Mar - 3:54

HiDeHo wrote:
Forensicist wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Velvet wrote:Hi, HiDeHo!

Why do you think that so many people may have possibly mistaken Madeleine from the photos seen after she went missing? Why would the Boyd family not recognise a photo of Madeleine from the girl who they said they believed their son played with? Every single one of them people you've listed believe they saw Madeleine, is it really plausible to disregard all of their statements?

I agree with some of the photo's I have seen previously, they look similar to Madeleine. However, I am good at recognising faces from seeing people once and who's to say some of the people listed are also not good at recognising faces?

If however, like you ask, did anyone not actually see her on their holiday. What do you think is the reason?

Yes and the JP were told the 3 kids all used one hairbrush and one toothbrush! How odd, kids normally like their 'own' things...
I believe there is a question about why Gerry had to go to Rothley to collect a pillow from Madeleine's bed there. Do you find it odd or not that a bed that Madeleine had been sleeping in for nearly a week didn't have any hair, saliva, or any other trace of her to be tested for DNA?

I was personally quite shocked to not be able to identify ONE statement from witnesses that was, in my opinion, sufficient proof to say she was seen during the holiday.

That is not to say they MAY be correct, but EVERY ONE allowed for the possibility of being mistaken or questionable after Sunday lunchtime.

I encourage anyone to check them all and prove me wrong! (I have already added link to the full statements that have been highlighted for easier viewing)

Loopdaloop wrote:

Just to update you...

The video is still very much in progress but my estimate of two weeks is as far out as one could even imagine.

I cant remember what was suggested or what I had envisaged, but it had taken on a life of its own.

The length is a non issue....its very long but it basically is a video timeline of the holiday using statements and Kate's book to highlight the activities and discrepancies of each day. Basically a reference, with each day discernible, showing the timeline Sat -Thursday/Friday.
according to T9.

Impossible to make short and sweet...but them thats a failing of mine under any circumstances!

Thanks anyway loopdaloop...I am guessing I am about half way through (after the research and graphics) so I am anticipating another month (or two...lol) Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 294124

I feel confident it will be worth it and am still enjoying the challenge!

If I am 'missing' in the forum there's a good reason!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 13 Mar - 8:02

Good morning HiDeHo. What a mammoth task you have set yourself. Congratulations for keeping at it. Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 6 307691
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 13 Mar - 8:34

Thank you for your efforts HiDeHo!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  lynn Tue 13 Mar - 23:56

Possibly Madeleine wasn't there at all and those who "saw"her could have been bribed or are afraid to say they didn't in case something happens to them. Does happen! Madeleine was seen on video though in the restaurant and was heard crying. Pedos hide their crimes really well - remember that.
lynn
lynn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 928
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 14 Mar - 11:34

lynn wrote:Possibly Madeleine wasn't there at all and those who "saw"her could have been bribed or are afraid to say they didn't in case something happens to them. Does happen! Madeleine was seen on video though in the restaurant and was heard crying. Pedos hide their crimes really well - remember that.

What restaurant Lynn? I thought the Mcs weren't at that beach bar and l can't think of another CCTV incident?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Wed 14 Mar - 12:15

I think Lynn is referring to the millenium restaurant - it was proven that this was one of the other daughters I believe?
I am finding it hard to believe that Madeleine was even see anywhere beyond the sunday!
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mariang Wed 14 Mar - 12:20

We dont actually know who Mrs Fenn heard crying on the given night either!
mariang
mariang
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 142
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6