Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday?

+24
AnnaEsse
HiDeHo
Forensicist
cass
Autumn
Badboy
matthew
Loopdaloop
ELI
Wintabells
DavidA
LJC
tigger
Lioned
marxman
Velvet
jinvta
gillyspot
kitti
chrissie1
tanszi
flower
ann_chovey
nospinnaker
28 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 Empty Re: Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday?

Post  matthew Tue 3 Jan - 12:01

Jeez...just when i thought i knew all the players....

regarding the screenshot of gerrys cat No reference from kaossis...ive come across her on youtube channel...pretty sick....but if her youtube account has been hacked...

26/04-05/05 G4N Naylor (2) owner booking : This is the only naylor booking i could see at OC...

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 Empty Re: Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday?

Post  matthew Tue 3 Jan - 12:06

Naylor 2+1(2 children age 3, 11m) robert naylor is signed in at same creche as madeleine& im guessing he was the child aged 3+
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :
Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 3 Jan - 12:09

matthew wrote:Naylor 2+1(2 children age 3, 11m) robert naylor is signed in at same creche as madeleine& im guessing he was the child aged 3+

Robert Naylor is the person signing in a child, not the child itself. Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 25346

margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Jan - 12:28

I've heard a lot about the Naylor family on another forum. The debate is whether Gerry was signing someone else's child into creche and the handwriting does suggest that he was. This is strange because he supposedly knew nobody else there other than the party he'd travelled with. You would have to know someone well I feel to let them take your child to creche. From memory I think the Naylor child was called Elizabeth so I have no idea why her father's name was given rather than hers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Jan - 12:35

If Gerry can't even remember Margaret Madeleine's name, how do you expect him to be able to remember the name of somebody else's kid.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 3 Jan - 12:41

NoStone wrote:
margaret wrote:Just been over to Twitter and found the photo, it's the same handwriting is it not?

Did Gerry sign in a child of Naylors and where do they fit in?

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 AgdiyyPCEAERIKU

(It looks like you have to make the image fullsize to see Gerrys signature. IMO you can't say someone else wrote all the info and Gerry just signed it, it really does look like the same handwriting.)

Hmmnn - so who were the Nayloy's - its the first time I have come across this Margaret!!!????

Hi Margaret on the creche record..

Robert Naylor & below Madeleine Mccann...looks like these were the creche guests...no?

They do look the same handwriting though
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 3 Jan - 12:43

Forgot to add...26/04-05/05 G4N Naylor (2) owner booking

but in the creche records it states his room/apartment No as B1??
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Jan - 13:03

I try to avoid getting involved in creche records comparisons or the possibility of substitute children. Others have done extensive research in this area and are very detailed in the results of their findings.

I don't find the need to prove WHAT happened, only to look at whether the possibility exists that the records are questionable allowing for my continued belief that something happened earlier in the week.

The questionable credibility of the creche records continues to confirm to me that 'something happening earlier in the week theory' is possible.

This article shows some of the discrepancies in the creche records and the questionable credibility of Catriona's statement (she was able to change her original statement)

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/11/tvmais-at-what-time-did-maddie-leave.html
Some have doubts about the Ocean Club’s crèche records. The doubts increase if we pay attention to the depositions from Maddie’s last nanny

by Hernâni Carvalho

“The disappearance took place during the time period between 5.35 and 10.05 p.m. on the 3rd of May 2007”, reads the report from the 4th Brigade of the PJ in Portimão. A premiss that is now questioned. Catriona Treasa Sisile Baker was the nanny who worked at the crèche and was responsible for Maddie since the McCanns arrived in Praia da Luz. The statements that the nanny gave to the police raise doubts. After Maddie’s disappearance, she was heard by the PJ in Portimão. One week later, she was transferred to another location by her employers. Soon afterwards, she returned to England. At Leicestershire police, she was also heard, but corrected the statements that she had given in Portugal.

“I was allowed to refresh my memory by reading the translated version of my original statement to the Portuguese police”, one can read in the report that was taped by Leicester police. The contents of the nanny’s statements was such that she was heard three times on the same day, and had to have her memory refreshed. At Leicestershire police headquarters, Catriona Baker was heard by detective Gierc between 10.09 and 10.54 a.m. on Monday, the 14th of April 2008. Between 11.57 and 12.12 a.m. on the same day, she was heard again by the same detective and between 1.35 and 1.45 p.m. on the same day she was again questioned by the same detective.

«They Showed her the PJ's Report to Refresh her Memory»

The nanny revealed that she only met the McCanns in Portugal; she recognized that after returning to England she visited the couple upon their invitation, in November 2007. “I visited the family at their home following an invitation to see how all of us were doing.” The McCann couple is worried about searching for Maddie and about knowing how the nannies are doing. Catriona explained how the McCanns behaved in Portugal. “The twins sometimes looked tired at tea time, after a long day and maybe also because of the heat, but I never saw a reason for concern with the McCanns children or their behaviour.”

Maddie’s last nanny remembers extraordinary details about that last day, but she doesn’t remember who picked up Maddie and at what time. “On Thursday the 3rd of May 2007, I remember Gerry dropping Madeleine off at the club between 9.15 and 9.20 a.m. I don’t remember who picked her up for lunch that day, but in the afternoon she returned for a swim. We carried out activities with other children. On that day, we practiced sailing and I remember meeting friends of Madeleine’s parents on the beach, David and Jane. At around 2.45 p.m., Madeleine returned to the Minis Club above the reception, but I don’t remember who brought her. On that afternoon, we went swimming. Kate picked up Madeleine in the Tapas Bar area, and as far as I remember, she was wearing sports clothes at that time and I deducted that she had been jogging. It was around 3.35 – 6 p.m.”

At what time did the little girl leave after all?

Catriona can’t remember. She remembers Kate’s jogging suit. That’s not too bad. Coincidentally, Catriona Baker didn’t go out with her friends that day (the 3rd of May 2007). “Some of my colleagues were going out, but I was too tired to accompany them.”

Catriona Baker stated to the Portuguese and British police that on that day she went into her room to sleep because she was tired. And that’s why she only noticed that Madeleine McCann had disappeared when her colleagues from the crèche went to alert her. On that night, Mark Warner invited all the resort’s employees to cooperate in the searches for Maddie. “The director told us where to search. We searched everywhere. I walked most of the routes that Madeleine passed through and that could be familiar to her”, the nanny told the British police. Catriona Baker took part in the searches, but found neither Maddie not the McCanns. “I didn’t see Kate or Gerry that night.”

The Ocean Club crèches

There is a number of children clubs at the Ocean Club resort. The children are grouped according to their age. Clubs for 3-11 months (Baby Club), 12-23 months (Toddler Club), 24 months to 3 years (Toddler 2 Club), 3 to 5 years (Minis Club), 6 to 9 years (Juniors Club), 10 to 14 years (Kids Club) and from 14 to 17 years (Indies Club). In May 2007 there were 16 nannies at the Ocean Club. Catriona Baker is one of them. The importance of her deposition derives from the fact that she was the nanny who cared for Madeleine McCann.

Samples from the crèche records

Reports

The workings of the Ocean Club crèche was explained to the British police by Catriona herself: “Mark Warner has the usual procedure of signing a form whenever the parents leave the child in the club’s care, which they sign again with the name and the time at which the child was collected. There is a separate sheet for the morning shift and another for the afternoon shift. The sheet contains space for the child’s name, the time and the parent’s signature. Only parents are allowed to take the children, except when an agreement is made in another sense, in due time.”

In Portugal, the experts that can evaluate calligraphy are from the PJ. It was explained to Tvmais that the crèche’s reports reveal inconsistencies in the writing. One of the doubts that the analysts raise concerns the identity of the authors of the form filling and their signatures in the form. The nanny’s signature and her handwriting appear on the sheet where only the parents were supposed to sign. Did anyone notice?
Source: TvMais, paper edition only 18.11.2008

Questionable enough to continue to allow for the possibility something happened to Madeleine earlier in the week!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1541
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-29

http://madeleinemccann.aimoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Tue 3 Jan - 13:17

Which morning did the mccanns turn the cleaners away,and which day did gerry cancel his tennis lessons because of 'an injury' ?
Have i got that right or are these forum myths ?

In other words can you pin point the start of the 'strange/unusual' behaviour.And offcourse the 'crying' reported by Mrs Fenn.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 3 Jan - 13:23

Oh I think I remember now! Was'nt this Sir Robert Naylor - high up in the NHS?? Did he not leave before the eek was up and take his children to their mother in France? Am I right? If so where do we get the info from that his daughter was also called Madeleine?
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 3 Jan - 13:27

matthew wrote:
NoStone wrote:
margaret wrote:Just been over to Twitter and found the photo, it's the same handwriting is it not?

Did Gerry sign in a child of Naylors and where do they fit in?

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 AgdiyyPCEAERIKU

(It looks like you have to make the image fullsize to see Gerrys signature. IMO you can't say someone else wrote all the info and Gerry just signed it, it really does look like the same handwriting.)

Hmmnn - so who were the Nayloy's - its the first time I have come across this Margaret!!!????

Hi Margaret on the creche record..

Robert Naylor & below Madeleine Mccann...looks like these were the creche guests...no?

They do look the same handwriting though

Oh yes, silly me l can see what you mean now, doh! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 23324 Deliberately muddying the waters do you think??

matthew wrote:Forgot to add...26/04-05/05 G4N Naylor (2) owner booking

but in the creche records it states his room/apartment No as B1??

Again, could be deliberate to muddy waters.....

Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 303636
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 3 Jan - 13:28

No Stone: Going by the information on the other forum, this Robert Naylor is NOT the one high up in the NHS.

Are you thinking of Philip Edmonds (not sure if I have his name quite right) who claimed to have photos of Madeleine playing with his sons who then returned to their mother in Switzerland?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 3 Jan - 13:35

Not Born Yesterday wrote:No Stone: Going by the information on the other forum, this Robert Naylor is NOT the one high up in the NHS.

Are you thinking of Philip Edmonds (not sure if I have his name quite right) who claimed to have photos of Madeleine playing with his sons who then returned to their mother in Switzerland?

Whoops! Sorry - yes that's it thanks NBY!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 3 Jan - 13:50

NoStone wrote:Oh I think I remember now! Was'nt this Sir Robert Naylor - high up in the NHS?? Did he not leave before the eek was up and take his children to their mother in France? Am I right? If so where do we get the info from that his daughter was also called Madeleine?

THE ROBERT NAYLOR IN THE CRECHE RECORDS IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN A INVESTMENT BANKER WITH LANDSBANKI(WHICH TOOK OVER TEATHER AND GREENWOOD?,HIS PREVIOUS EMPLOYER.)
ON APRIL 27? 2007 ,HE SET UP REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES,HE IS ALSO WITH MATRIXGROUP(SOME OF THE SAME NAMES APPEAR IN EACH COMPANY)

IT WAS ONE OF THE OTHER GUESTS WHO HAD A DAUGHTER CALLED MADELEINE.METHINKS
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 3 Jan - 13:58

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard a lot about the Naylor family on another forum. The debate is whether Gerry was signing someone else's child into creche and the handwriting does suggest that he was. This is strange because he supposedly knew nobody else there other than the party he'd travelled with. You would have to know someone well I feel to let them take your child to creche. From memory I think the Naylor child was called Elizabeth so I have no idea why her father's name was given rather than hers.

That did ring a bell with me so l went back to look.....

So Ger #McCann signed in a banker's daughter (Eliz Naylor) and her best childhood friend. D'you know why? I do!! Tic toc Gerry. Going down!
19 Dec

kikoratton dewi lennard
....and therefore was Mad'lene to all those at creche.
23 Oct

kikoratton dewi lennard
@
@anotherviv @umweltbuerger The #McCann s had to claim she was Madeleine not Maddie, cos at home the substitute was always known as Mad'lene.

kikoratton dewi lennard
Gerry #McCann falsified the creche records from 0910 on 29 April. Tanner had a call 5 hrs earlier at 0412. Connected? Maddie dead by then?
16 Oct

???!!!!

McCann switched on again an hour after raising alarm. Murat switched his mob back on 6 minutes later!! Murat up to his neck in the plot.
30 Sep

Lawyer spoke w Murat, who switched off mob for 31h36m. 4 mins later, #McCann switched off his mob for 31h24m. Coincidence? Murat up to neck.
30 Sep

Calling Robert Naylor of Larmentier S H School and Matrix Group, London. Step forward and explain yourself, Robert. Might be fascinating.
21 Sep

Interesting tweets aren't they?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Jan - 13:59

In the OP I listed all the witnesses that claimed to have seen Madeleine during the week, but apart from Fatima da Silva who saw the family, including Madeleine, on Sunday lunchtime, I still have not found a credible sighting giving reasonable proof that she was seen during the holiday (allowing for something happening earlier in the week).

I haven't included the T7 claims of when they last saw her as their statements are known to be inconsistent and riddled with discrepancies.

However, upon scrutinising Rachael's statement it appears to me to be PROOF that she was deliberately attempting to cover up the truth and this would not have been necessary if Madeleine had died later in the day on Thursday.

As with all their statements it gets a little complicated but I will try to explain as best as possible. I have all the links to the original statements, if required, but for the sake of explaining as simply as possible I will not include them for now.

Rachael claims to have seen Madeleine for the last time when she played mini tennis on THURSDAY. Madeleine's group played on TUESDAY.

First question: Is Rachael saying she saw Madeleine for the last time on TUESDAY or THURSDAY?

During lunchtime on Thursday, Jane claims she was playing tennis with Rachael (between about 1.30 and 2.30pm)

Jane claims that Madeleine shouted at them through the fence. Rachael only mentions Gerry and Kate watching them (a few sentences previously in her statement she had said about seeing Madeleine for the last time in the morning)

Jane claims she saw Madeleine, Rachael (because of her previous comment) did not see Madeleine. This was the time the last picture was 'supposedly' taken.

Second question(s): Were only Kate and Gerry by the pool or was Madeleine there also? Was Jane claiming to have been there to support the last picture credibility? Why did Rachael not claim to have seen Madeleine for the last time during the tennis match? Were ANY of them there?

Third question(s): If Rachael claims to have seen Madeleine for the last time when she was playing mini tennis (Madeleine's group played on Tuesday) then was the LAST TIME she saw Madeleine on TUESDAY? We 'know' that Madeleine was not playing on Thursday morning so why would Rachael claim it was the last time she saw her? Was she attempting to place Madeleine alive on Thursday morning, not realising that the children playing tennis were not Madeleine's group?

The police suspected something was wrong with her statement and may have doubted she was there.....they specifically asked her which of the courts she saw Madeleine played on. She described the wrong court (according to the tennis records) so maybe she wasn't even there for the other groups mini tennis!

when was the last time you saw Madeleine”?
Reply “Erm it was when she was having a tennis lesson, in the morning yeah, about probably between ten thirty and eleven on the morning of the third of May”.00.41.13 1578 “At the tennis courts”?
Reply “Yes at the tennis courts”.
1578 “Any particular court”?
Reply “Erm it was the one, if you were standing facing the courts, it’s the one on the left I think”.
1578 “Got your exhibit here, number 101, are they the tennis courts”?
Reply Yes, it was, it was that one, there are only two courts there”.
1578 Okay”.
Reply So it would have been this one here, where the children were”.
1578 “What’s that one there and what is that”?
Reply “Erm that’s the, I think that’s probably, well the outside bit of the, of the crèche overlooked the tennis courts and so maybe that’s that, that’s not quite sort of accurate I don’t think that, that diagram, the crèche was here and there’s an outside area here and the indoor, in, inside of it there”.
1578 “Okay. When did you see Kate and Gerald on Thursday May the third”?
Reply “Erm well I saw Kate, I chatted to Kate by the pool, erm in the morning”.
1578 “What time was that”?
Reply “That would have been from sort of, you know half nine, ten o’clock onwards, we were chatting when Madeleine arrived for the tennis lesson with the rest of the children from her group, erm I think that was probably about ten thirty, erm and Gerry was there then as well, I think he’d been having a lesson on the tennis courts I think, he was having group lessons, so I think he might have been having his lesson sort of up until then, erm so they were both there then and then erm Matt and I had our tennis lesson and then Jane and I, when Jane and I were having a hit on the court when, in the afternoon, so about half two, three o’clock when G***e was having her sleep and E**e was asleep, erm Gerry and Kate were watching us, so we saw them then and then we saw Kate running on the beach later on that day, about quarter to five, five o’clock”.

There are many discrepancies for Thursday, but Rachel's statement cannot be attributed to bad memory (imo).

She either saw Madeleine for the last time on TUESDAY (when Madeleine's group was playing tennis) or she was hiding the truth about Thursday.....

Why would that be necessary if Madeleine was still alive at that time?

Just another reason to continue believing the possibility that something happened to Madeleine earlier in the week.
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 3 Jan - 14:32

margaret wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I've heard a lot about the Naylor family on another forum. The debate is whether Gerry was signing someone else's child into creche and the handwriting does suggest that he was. This is strange because he supposedly knew nobody else there other than the party he'd travelled with. You would have to know someone well I feel to let them take your child to creche. From memory I think the Naylor child was called Elizabeth so I have no idea why her father's name was given rather than hers.

That did ring a bell with me so l went back to look.....

So Ger #McCann signed in a banker's daughter (Eliz Naylor) and her best childhood friend. D'you know why? I do!! Tic toc Gerry. Going down!
19 Dec

kikoratton dewi lennard
....and therefore was Mad'lene to all those at creche.
23 Oct

kikoratton dewi lennard
@
@anotherviv @umweltbuerger The #McCann s had to claim she was Madeleine not Maddie, cos at home the substitute was always known as Mad'lene.

kikoratton dewi lennard
Gerry #McCann falsified the creche records from 0910 on 29 April. Tanner had a call 5 hrs earlier at 0412. Connected? Maddie dead by then?
16 Oct

???!!!!

McCann switched on again an hour after raising alarm. Murat switched his mob back on 6 minutes later!! Murat up to his neck in the plot.
30 Sep

Lawyer spoke w Murat, who switched off mob for 31h36m. 4 mins later, #McCann switched off his mob for 31h24m. Coincidence? Murat up to neck.
30 Sep

Calling Robert Naylor of Larmentier S H School and Matrix Group, London. Step forward and explain yourself, Robert. Might be fascinating.
21 Sep

Interesting tweets aren't they?

My brain's not set for the cryptic today. Can somebody draw the dots together for me and make it really clear what the hypothesis is and why Gerry was signing in someone else who most of us have never heard of before. IS that definitly Gerry's signature or is this the inconsistancy where the staff of the creche are filling in the forms instead?

Is the idea that Something had already happened to maddie so Gerry persuaded this Robert Naylor that he would escort his daughter to the creche.
Whilst at the creche Gerry signed in both and let the staff think it was Maddie. However later on the staff realised that Maddie had disappeared, however she hadn't, she was never signed in on the first place as it was really Naylors daughter!

This really is a case for Angela Lansbury!!
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Tue 3 Jan - 15:52

Now if she(Angela Lansbury) was your aunt/cousin/ any relative... there is no way you would invite her for the weekend...

From the tweets im guessind someones implying that the Naylors daughter had a friend called Madeleine...& that Gerry used to kindly offer to take to the creche....& sign them both in??
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Jan - 17:58

An afterthought....

As per my post above regarding Rachael 'seeing' Madeleine (regardless of whether it was Tuesday when Madeleine was playing mini tennis or whether it was Thursday.....

Her statement eliminates the possibility that she saw Madeleine Thursday lunchtime by the pool, when she was playing tennis with Jane.She claims to have only seen Kate and Gerry and the last time she saw Madeleine was prior to that.

Her statement 'tells' us, inadvertently, that there was no 'Last Picture' taken of Madeleine by the pool on Thursday lunchtime!

Madeleine wasn't there!
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 3 Jan - 20:09

HiDeHo wrote:An afterthought....

As per my post above regarding Rachael 'seeing' Madeleine (regardless of whether it was Tuesday when Madeleine was playing mini tennis or whether it was Thursday.....

Her statement eliminates the possibility that she saw Madeleine Thursday lunchtime by the pool, when she was playing tennis with Jane.She claims to have only seen Kate and Gerry and the last time she saw Madeleine was prior to that.

Her statement 'tells' us, inadvertently, that there was no 'Last Picture' taken of Madeleine by the pool on Thursday lunchtime!

Madeleine wasn't there!

@ HideHo

Im thinking if enough evidence can be gathered to cast serious doubt on the McCanns' claim Madeleine was by the pool on Thursday, perhaps you could put it onto a vid. If it can be shown that they have lied over one issue, and the pool one is quite a whopper by any standards, then the public may start querying other things they've said.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  HiDeHo Tue 3 Jan - 20:21

You read my mind Autumn..

I have been trying to decide the specifics of the next video and after realising the implications of putting Rachael's statement together I have been contemplating how to approach it. It is a very complicated scenario regarding when the last time she saw Madelaine because of the mini tennis/days and is very confusing to a lot of people. I have always had difficulty explaining it but I think I may be able to do it.

I am not sure that it would be earth shattering to change peoples opinions, but for those that research and are not aware of what I consider to be a MAJOR discrepancy (mainly because the Rogatories are so difficult to understand a collate info from) it could, maybe be a start to focus on the Thursday daytime discrepancies (of which there are MANY) which would ultimately point to a coverup during the day which would indicate an earlier demise for Madeleine.

I have posted this info many times before but it is only now that it 'hit' me about the Last Picture...and, according to Rachael, Madeleine was not there so COULD NOT have been in the picture at 2.29pm.

This is the reason why discussing the info can really start to highlight inexplicable circumstances.

Who was lying? Jane? Rachael? McCanns? or all of them?
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 3 Jan - 20:33

HiDeHo wrote:An afterthought....

Madeleine wasn't there!

HiDeHo - it is complicated - would it possible to simplify the logic as to why RO's statement means it was not Thursday - if you could flesh that out it might help write the script for your video and how best to make the point?? I know you are excellent at this and the way you put our videos together - but if it would help to bash it around on here a little I am sure we might be able to help you spell it out for the lay person!?? Just a thought! Was Madeleine Seen During the Holiday? - Page 4 857143
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Tue 3 Jan - 20:39

Hi HideHo, to get back to Signora de Silva sighting. I am not sure that that necessarily was Maddie. I was particularly struck by her description of their trainers with the little lights on the sides. I never saw any photographs of Maddie in those trainers, could possibly be in the playground photo, but I'm not convinced that was Maddie anyhow.
It's just that Kate makes so much of Maddie and pink, those pink trainers don't get mentioned, Kate's do. Why?
Because Maddie could not have been wearing those when she lay in bed, therefore the trainers should have been available for the forensics.
She was wearing sandals in the tennis photo, why? When she should be wearing trainers.
I think it was not Maddie, but perhaps one of the other girls.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 3 Jan - 20:49

I've not seen this before either: -

McCann Archives

Thursday, May 12, 2011
Nicola Naylor, of Syston,
Hundreds of Leicestershire villagers offer prayers for return of Madeleine

Hundreds of villagers showed their support for the family of missing Madeleine McCann last night at a service held three years after her disappearance.

Prayers were said at an open-air service in Cross Green, in the centre of Rothley, for her return.

Family members read out poems and messages of hope and thanks.

Parents Kate and Gerry were among the crowd of nearly 300 as the vicar of Rothley, the Rev Rob Gladstone, and then Kate's aunt, Janet Kennedy, who organised last night's service, spoke.

A poem by Simon Armitage called The Beacon, written on the 1,000th day since Madeleine went missing, was also read out.

During the poem, Kate and Gerry held one another and bowed their heads, while others in the crowd held hands.

Mrs Kennedy said it has been a comfort to reflect on how "tremendous" the support for her family had been and offered "heartfelt thanks" to everyone present.

She said: "Every day we struggle with the fact she's still not returned home. We have to believe in faith and that something will come of it – even though it gets very hard not to lose heart and stay strong.

"When I meet people they say not a day goes by when they aren't thinking about Madeleine and it's lovely to have that support.

"It's great the people were prepared to turn up in rain, hail or shine to be supportive. It's very inspirational that they were prepared to do that. Although we were praying because of the date, it was also for all missing children around the world.

"It highlights that Kate and Gerry are not the only ones."

Mr Gladstone urged well-wishers to "persevere and not lose faith" in the hope that Madeleine, who went missing from a holiday resort in Praia da Luz, in Portugal, aged three, will return safe.

Among those at the service was family friend Sharon Lawson, of East Goscote, who looked after Madeleine. She said: "We came along to support Kate and Gerry.

"We're still giving our full support and praying for her return."

Another family friend Nicola Naylor, of Syston, said: "I hope she is returned home soon and is being kept safe and well. We're not giving up hope of that."
Posted by SteelMagnolia at 1:10 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook

Very interesting, another Naylor link.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 3 Jan - 21:18

HideHo You make a very good point about things that appear highly significant to researchers but, to the general public, not of much importance. Over time many have stopped following the case and probably have forgotten names of the tapas group and just about everything else to do with it. All they go by now are the McCann mantras that still get pushed at them via interviews and UK papers and think its a fair bet that a lot of people who had doubts about the McCanns have since decided to believe them, simply because they've forgotten why they doubted them..if that makes sense.

Might it be an idea to have a series of very simple vids for the people who have forgotten just about everything?. The Pool Photo is something the McCanns desperately need the public to believe - if that can be shown to be a hoax then the whole abduction story would start to look very wobbly. The Crying Vid is one of the most memorable I've come across - a very straightforward technique which carried a moving and clear message that, once heard, would never be forgotten. Any thoughts on whether a similar technique could be used with a pool pic vid...splashing sounds maybe but how to convey Madeleine wasn't there that day?

Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next