Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

+30
AnnaEsse
dazedandconfused
keepingmum
Annabel
Autumn
Angelique
NoStone
kathybelle
Loopdaloop
welshy
Lioned
almostgothic
cherry1
cass
pennylane
Karen
Lillyofthevalley
Jahbulon
Sara_Rose_
margaret
Chris
gillyspot
nospinnaker
T4two
malena stool
marxman
ELI
Navigator
jinvta
quickfingers
34 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Empty Re: Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 3 Feb - 13:01

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that the writer of these words of wisdom will provide a statement of accounts (as transparent as those of the Madeleine Fund) to show how Tony has run up a vast bill for taxpayers.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 306321 to everyone on the dark side, you do brighten up our lives sometimes.

They definitely do, NBY. I'd love to see the reckoning on how Tony has cost the taxpayer over 2 million quid! It's always good for a laugh over there.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Empty Re: Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph

Post  margaret Fri 3 Feb - 13:07

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Let's hope that the writer of these words of wisdom will provide a statement of accounts (as transparent as those of the Madeleine Fund) to show how Tony has run up a vast bill for taxpayers.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 306321 to everyone on the dark side, you do brighten up our lives sometimes.

They definitely do, NBY. I'd love to see the reckoning on how Tony has cost the taxpayer over 2 million quid! It's always good for a laugh over there.

Have they cleaned their act up after the last board was shut for abuse?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 3 Feb - 13:09

margaret wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Have they cleaned their act up after the last board was shut for abuse?

Not as far as I can see, but some topics seem to disappear. Still, there are screenshots!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sara_Rose_ Fri 3 Feb - 13:12

jd16 wrote:
"I SHOULD THINK BENNETT AND HIS ASSORTED OBSESSIONS HAVE COST THE BRITISH TAXPAYER MORE THAN HAS SO FAR BEEN SPENT ON THE YARD'S EFFORTS TO FIND A MISSING CHILD."

Just proves how totally brain dead & uninformed these pro's are and not worth the time of day reading anything they have to say

Oh I agree jd16, but sometimes I think it's good to expose just how idiotic these imbeciles are. Plus we could all do with the laugh now & again.
Sara_Rose_
Sara_Rose_
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 56
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-31

Back to top Go down

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Empty Royal Courts of Justice, 08.02.2012

Post  Jahbulon Mon 6 Feb - 10:15

Please attend on Wednesday, although it is only a directions hearing, Team Mc€ann should not be allowed to litigate in private.

Anyone can attend on 08.02.2012, and the Royal Courts of Justice have a cafeteria where supporters can leave their children. It is not as if "loving" parents will be leaving their 2 and 3 year old children alone, at night, in a foreign country, while they go out drinking, is it?
Jahbulon
Jahbulon

Number of posts : 5
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 6 Feb - 16:17

Does anyone have a post code for the Royal courts of justice, ill check how far and long it will take to get there??
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 6 Feb - 16:31

Lillyofthevalley wrote:Does anyone have a post code for the Royal courts of justice, ill check how far and long it will take to get there??

Royal Courts of Justice
Strand
London
WC2A 2LL
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Feb - 20:17

Anyone know what time this may be ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 6 Feb - 21:44

Lioned, per information on the Jill Havern site, the time and court room number won't be announced until after 14.00 on 7th February. I'll add the details to this post after then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 6 Feb - 22:28

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Lioned, per information on the Jill Havern site, the time and court room number won't be announced until after 14.00 on 7th February. I'll add the details to this post after then.

Thanks.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 6 Feb - 22:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:Does anyone have a post code for the Royal courts of justice, ill check how far and long it will take to get there??

Royal Courts of Justice
Strand
London
WC2A 2LL

Thank you Anna Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 83453

Its a 4hour drive from mine to RCJ, think Its to far for me to drive for one day and dont fancy a train journey, but I do hope anyone who lives not quite as far as me can make it to support TB.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Feb - 14:47

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Lioned, per information on the Jill Havern site, the time and court room number won't be announced until after 14.00 on 7th February. I'll add the details to this post after then.

10.30 - court 14 - Judge Michael Tugendhat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Tue 7 Feb - 14:56

Pat Brown has just tweeted that she has met with Tony Bennett in a charming little pub in London! Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 25346

https://twitter.com/#!/ProfilerPatB
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Tue 7 Feb - 15:42

Tony Bennett wrote:
I was able to meet Pat Brown off her plane at
9.30am and we had till 1.00 to have a good exchange of information and
ideas on various aspects of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I was able to provide her with a detailed briefing on Phase 1 of the McCanns' private investigation, which included:

* the emergence of Brian Kennedy as both benefactor and director of the McCann Team's private investigations

the emergence of Brian Kennedy's in-house lawyer as the McCanns'
co-ordinating lawyer and Director of the 'Find Madeleine Fund'

* Brian Kennedy's purchase of a house in Knutsford as the long-term base for this investigation into Madeleine's disappearance

* Kennedy's choice of controversial Spanish detective agency Metodo 3 as their preferred organisation to search for Madeleine

Brian Kennedy's meetings with Robert Murat and his lawyer on 13
November 2007 and his meeting earlier that day with Portuguese Police at
Portimao Police Station and with boss of Metodo 3, Francisco Marco, and
his No. 1 investigator, convicted criminal Antonio Gimenez Raso

A biography of Antonio Gimenez Raso charting his decline and fall
from...Head of the Anti-Drugs and Anti-Trafficking Unit of Catalonia
Regional Police...to resigning from them at the end of 2004...to being
appointed as a Metodo 3 private investigator in 2005...to being
appointed as the leading Metodo 3 private detective investigating
Madeleine's disappearance in 2007...to meetings with Brian Kennedy in
Morocco...to meeting with strange Madeira lawyer Marcos Aragoa Correia
at the Arade Dam on 10 December 2007...to his arrest on charges of
corruption in public office and theft, together with a gang of
drug-dealers, of £25 million of cocaine from a boat in Barcelona harbour
in 2004...to his current 18-year jail sentence.

And I pointed out that after they lost the services of Antonio Gimenez Raso, they turned to the services of...Kevin Halligen!

Pat briefed me on her plans for Portugal. She was in good spirits.

....way to go Tony and Pat!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 7 Feb - 15:56

jd16 wrote:Tony Bennett wrote:
I was able to meet Pat Brown off her plane at
9.30am and we had till 1.00 to have a good exchange of information and
ideas on various aspects of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

I was able to provide her with a detailed briefing on Phase 1 of the McCanns' private investigation, which included:

* the emergence of Brian Kennedy as both benefactor and director of the McCann Team's private investigations

the emergence of Brian Kennedy's in-house lawyer as the McCanns'
co-ordinating lawyer and Director of the 'Find Madeleine Fund'

* Brian Kennedy's purchase of a house in Knutsford as the long-term base for this investigation into Madeleine's disappearance

* Kennedy's choice of controversial Spanish detective agency Metodo 3 as their preferred organisation to search for Madeleine

Brian Kennedy's meetings with Robert Murat and his lawyer on 13
November 2007 and his meeting earlier that day with Portuguese Police at
Portimao Police Station and with boss of Metodo 3, Francisco Marco, and
his No. 1 investigator, convicted criminal Antonio Gimenez Raso

A biography of Antonio Gimenez Raso charting his decline and fall
from...Head of the Anti-Drugs and Anti-Trafficking Unit of Catalonia
Regional Police...to resigning from them at the end of 2004...to being
appointed as a Metodo 3 private investigator in 2005...to being
appointed as the leading Metodo 3 private detective investigating
Madeleine's disappearance in 2007...to meetings with Brian Kennedy in
Morocco...to meeting with strange Madeira lawyer Marcos Aragoa Correia
at the Arade Dam on 10 December 2007...to his arrest on charges of
corruption in public office and theft, together with a gang of
drug-dealers, of £25 million of cocaine from a boat in Barcelona harbour
in 2004...to his current 18-year jail sentence.

And I pointed out that after they lost the services of Antonio Gimenez Raso, they turned to the services of...Kevin Halligen!

Pat briefed me on her plans for Portugal. She was in good spirits.

....way to go Tony and Pat!

Wey hey! Thank you jd16
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Tue 7 Feb - 15:56

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Tue 7 Feb - 17:05

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Pat1

My goodness these are courageous and determined people.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Tony and Pat Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 83453

God bless you both.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Feb - 17:22

Is that Bundleman shuffling past outside?

So glad these two have got together.

The voice of Justice will not be silenced.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Feb - 17:38

No I think its the cabbage patch doll outside Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 294124

Great that two people who have Madeleine's best interests at heart have had the opportunity
to meet up today and talk about the case, I wish them both luck in everything they do.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 7 Feb - 17:55

bless tony and pat . a big thankyou for all your hard work Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 463742 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 83453
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 7 Feb - 17:55

bless tony and pat . a big thankyou for all your hard work Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 463742 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 83453
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Tue 7 Feb - 18:00

pennylane wrote:Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Pat1

Thank you from the bottom of my heart Tony and Pat Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 83453

God bless you both.

pennylane

This is awesome - somehow just discussing all the events sometimes seems a bit surreal - but actually seeing a photo of Pat and Tony meeting - its the wow factor. I agree courageous and determined people. They are "standing up and being counted" for Madeleine and all of us.

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 463742 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 463742 Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 463742
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Tue 7 Feb - 18:02

pennylane wrote:Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 Pat1

God bless you both.

DEFENDERS OF THE EARTH!!!!!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 7 Feb - 18:04

Anyone here been monitoring the Abduction Believer Sites?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 7 Feb - 18:06

Retired Lawyer Faces Jail for Harrassing McCanns - Telegraph - Page 4 36898
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next