Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

+51
gillyspot
ShabbyTiger
kathybelle
Karen
want the truth
Wintabells
jay2001
jejune
Keela
almostgothic
malena stool
jd16
dazedandconfused
T4two
contrary
Oldartform
margaret
Autumn
nospinnaker
jeanmonroe
duncanmac
ann_chovey
LJC
maebee
cherry1
Lillyofthevalley
tanszi
quickfingers
the slave
Lioned
amber
Loopdaloop
cass
Annabel
tigger
Chris
NoStone
AnnaEsse
interested
flower
HiDeHo
mara thon
bootsy
IAMBAZZA
frencheuropean
wjk
pennylane
squeaker
Bobsy
Badboy
Claudia79
55 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

Post  ShabbyTiger Sun 5 Feb - 17:15

Panda wrote:I assume the PJ will, or has let, SY see the shelved files because if after the review there is nothing new, the PJ will close the CaseI MO

These Files are the most important and may be the reason the Tapas 7 will be interviewed , not because of their timelines but maybe info the Tapas 9 know
nothing about. For instance , the phone calls which the Portugese Prosecutor was not allowed to introduce as evidence because a Judge said they were
too intrusive.

Exactly, Panda. Someone confronted by that phone evidence may want to change their statement ....
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-10-03

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Empty Re: Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY

Post  jd16 Sun 5 Feb - 17:26

the phone calls which the Portugese Prosecutor was not allowed to introduce as evidence because a Judge said they were
too intrusive.

I've never heard this....tell me you were being sarcastic!
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Feb - 17:31

ShabbyTiger wrote:
Panda wrote:I assume the PJ will, or has let, SY see the shelved files because if after the review there is nothing new, the PJ will close the CaseI MO

These Files are the most important and may be the reason the Tapas 7 will be interviewed , not because of their timelines but maybe info the Tapas 9 know
nothing about. For instance , the phone calls which the Portugese Prosecutor was not allowed to introduce as evidence because a Judge said they were
too intrusive.

Exactly, Panda. Someone confronted by that phone evidence may want to change their statement ....

Hi shabby Tiger...there has to be endgame to this case, either because SY find enough evidence to re-open the case with permission from Portugal to try
it in the U.K. This makes sense because Portugal is broke and it would save them a lot of money and there will not be any language problems or Kate
refusing to answer questions.

I'm on a high because Wales Rugby won their Match against Ireland, a real cliffhanger, so I will expand on my theory. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 23324

My guess is the PJ would be delighted to see the end of their involvement in this case , SY have a reputation to try to repair , David Cameron will be
pleased because evidence will show how much Tony Blair et al interfered, money laundering of the fund will be proved and noty just the Papas 9 will
be charged........I told you I was on a high. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 192282
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sun 5 Feb - 17:51

Panda wrote:

Hi shabby Tiger...there has to be endgame to this case, either because SY find enough evidence to re-open the case with permission from Portugal to try
it in the U.K. This makes sense because Portugal is broke and it would save them a lot of money and there will not be any language problems or Kate
refusing to answer questions.

Well done Wales! Yes a good point, I think PT would be overjoyed to see that back of this case and to have it tried in the UK would seem sensible. I really hope that the endgame is approaching.... I bet that the Tapas gang thought that with the shelving in 08 this case would just go away and they could get on with their lives.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sun 5 Feb - 18:10

Panda wrote: David Cameron will be
pleased because evidence will show how much Tony Blair et al interfered,

Totally agree. I`m sure DC will be only too pleased to discredit certain labour party manipulations. It`s one of the reasons I hold out some hope this is not a whitewash.

Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 5 Feb - 18:19

Shabby Tiger....honestly, I was like a lunatic watching the match.!!!

Oldartform........Can you just imagine it .....ah, we can but dream Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 294124

anyway, I'm cooking dinner now so will sign off and catch you later,
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 5 Feb - 18:24

cass wrote:
Autumn wrote:
cass wrote:
Karen wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Maybe Scotland Yard have made this announcement, because they're likely to receive a backlash over the soaring cost of the review. Anyway, it's only right and proper that everyone who was on that so called family holiday with the McCanns, should be interviewed, as well as the McCanns.

S.Y. have access to all of the files, including the files that the McCanns wanted but couldn't have, if they didn't think before that the McCanns were more involved with Madeleine's disappearance than neglect, they will when they read these files. The McCanns behaved in a way that a couple with a missing much loved child, wouldn't have behaved. The Tapas 7 changed their stories and Jane Tanner gave different descriptions of the so called abductor, despite saying she only saw him from the back.

If there is no truth in this story, then S.Y. aren't doing the job the taxpayers are paying them to do and the review should be scrapped, before anymore money is wasted on this fiasco.

Well said, I have said and will say again I do not believe Cameron will allow a "whitewash", to much at stake.

Kate and Gerry verbally insulted both Cameron and Theresa May with their "fluffy words" statement and bringing deceased baby Cameron into the fold - that would not have sat well with the PM, I beleive he said "enough is enough"and hence the review - NOT because the McCanns asked for it - Mr Cameron knows full well the case can be reopened at the drop of a hat and the cost of a stamp at the gruesome twosome's request!

Mr Cameron also knows its his time to shine in the "biggest missing child case in History" - I am sure he will take full advantage of that.

As for the Tapas, as one poster said, if the Yard listen to Kate's lies and follow the bewk - they will do just fine!

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 307691 karen . spot on , as for the latest headline i agree that something is going on , BUT will sy give them the heads up nah . they will play there cards very close to their chests , its not the headlines we see its what we dont see that is interesting . i live in hope that justice will be done , i have also said over and over NOT all the tapas were in the loop in 2007 the circus was created and they got swept along . bet they wish they had never booked the holiday with the mcanns . their lifes and their childrens will NEVER be the same again . children go to school and this headline will hurt - time to tell all and think about your children tapas crew

I beg to differ on that cass, I believe the whole group were in on it and are covering their own backs. Sooner they are hauled in for questioning the better Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 302722

the tapas crew are all in it upto their necks , but on 3rd may 2007 i still do not believe ALL knew what was going on . if you are gonna commit a perfect crime involve only the main players . hence hurried timelines on back of madelines book . i might be wrong just cannot see why k=g would involve all the tapas streight away
I can't see why any of the tapas would want to get involved in covering the backsides of two self confessed child neglecters, (in the very least) even if they were/are friends.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 5 Feb - 18:34

And lets not forget they some of them hardly knew each other and were little more than acquaintances.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 5 Feb - 18:47

malena stool wrote:
cass wrote:
Autumn wrote:
cass wrote:
Karen wrote:

Well said, I have said and will say again I do not believe Cameron will allow a "whitewash", to much at stake.

Kate and Gerry verbally insulted both Cameron and Theresa May with their "fluffy words" statement and bringing deceased baby Cameron into the fold - that would not have sat well with the PM, I beleive he said "enough is enough"and hence the review - NOT because the McCanns asked for it - Mr Cameron knows full well the case can be reopened at the drop of a hat and the cost of a stamp at the gruesome twosome's request!

Mr Cameron also knows its his time to shine in the "biggest missing child case in History" - I am sure he will take full advantage of that.

As for the Tapas, as one poster said, if the Yard listen to Kate's lies and follow the bewk - they will do just fine!

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 307691 karen . spot on , as for the latest headline i agree that something is going on , BUT will sy give them the heads up nah . they will play there cards very close to their chests , its not the headlines we see its what we dont see that is interesting . i live in hope that justice will be done , i have also said over and over NOT all the tapas were in the loop in 2007 the circus was created and they got swept along . bet they wish they had never booked the holiday with the mcanns . their lifes and their childrens will NEVER be the same again . children go to school and this headline will hurt - time to tell all and think about your children tapas crew

I beg to differ on that cass, I believe the whole group were in on it and are covering their own backs. Sooner they are hauled in for questioning the better Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 302722

the tapas crew are all in it upto their necks , but on 3rd may 2007 i still do not believe ALL knew what was going on . if you are gonna commit a perfect crime involve only the main players . hence hurried timelines on back of madelines book . i might be wrong just cannot see why k=g would involve all the tapas streight away
I can't see why any of the tapas would want to get involved in covering the backsides of two self confessed child neglecters, (in the very least) even if they were/are friends.

Hi Malena, I can see what you mean, but in my opinion, the members the Tapas 7 who changed their stories, have covered for the McCanns, whether they meant to or not. They must have known when they gave their first statement to the PJ, that they were either lying or telling the truth.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ShabbyTiger Sun 5 Feb - 19:09

Oldartform wrote:

Totally agree. I`m sure DC will be only too pleased to discredit certain labour party manipulations. It`s one of the reasons I hold out some hope this is not a whitewash.

If the SY review finally brings the guilty to justice, I will write a personal letter of thanks to David Cameron. He will be assured of my vote for the foreseeable future. Get the Tapas gang in, grill them properly and hopefully one of them will crack.
ShabbyTiger
ShabbyTiger
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 5 Feb - 19:17

kathybelle wrote:
malena stool wrote:
cass wrote:
Autumn wrote:
cass wrote:

Hi Malena, I can see what you mean, but in my opinion, the members the Tapas 7 who changed their stories, have covered for the McCanns, whether they meant to or not. They must have known when they gave their first statement to the PJ, that they were either lying or telling the truth.
That's what I can't understand kathy, they have all muttered, stuttered and faltered over the most appallingly disorganised and incohesive set of story lines since the Reichstag's fire.... HM government sends out their head of media control to ride shotgun for them and puts restraining orders on accurate information being released to the public.. They KNEW they were involved in a cover up of gigantic proportions... all any one of them had to do was to deny any knowledge... not seen, not heard, therefore cannot say anything....no involvement.
Instead they are all involved up to their necks.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 5 Feb - 20:39

ShabbyTiger wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

If the SY review finally brings the guilty to justice, I will write a personal letter of thanks to David Cameron. He will be assured of my vote for the foreseeable future. Get the Tapas gang in, grill them properly and hopefully one of them will crack.

Ditto ST
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Sun 5 Feb - 20:50

Interesting to see the number of views this thread has had! I'm guessing we've had lots of guest visitors today.
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 5 Feb - 21:33

oh im sure there have been and in sure the general feeling is being noted. another "there is an innocentexplanation for anything the police find" coming up. as another poster noted, is interesting that an additional translation has been requested to ensure what was said was said. jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 5 Feb - 21:38

I believe there were comments made before about the Mccanns putting pressure on their friends and being wary of those associated with the Mccanns but hopefully someone may tell the truth in order to try and get a lighter sentence, if the Police were making charges for perverting the course of justice etc., imo
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 5 Feb - 22:00

Yes cherry, what a can of worms, imo TROUBLE IS BREWING!!! if I where one of the Tapas at the mo I would be very nervous, as already said the cost, especially if it comes out of your own pocket, flights, hotels, days off work and lawyers don't come cheap....then to be charged (for perverting the course of justice etc), what do you do, stick it our or speak out especially if you know SY have got something on you...........

I wouldn't like to be in any of the Tapas shoes right now Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 540205
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sun 5 Feb - 22:07

Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Th_17670011_M
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sun 5 Feb - 22:11

Autumn wrote:

And lets not forget they some of them hardly knew each other and were little more than acquaintances.

Indeed Autumn. I've often thought about this. We know that the KM felt excluded from some of the activities which the group engaged in but we know that the Mcs were on hols before with the Paynes (Majorca - Gaspar statements). So who among that group were "friends" of K&G and who were mere acquaintances? It's almost understandable to see how (close) friends would go along with the cover-up but would mere acquaintances? Dianne Webster puzzles me here.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sun 5 Feb - 23:46

malena stool wrote:
cass wrote:
Autumn wrote:
cass wrote:
Karen wrote:

Because they are also child neglectors themselves, end of. They all conjured up the same trick, played the same game. Madeleine was the unfortunate one, but it could have been any of the kids on that holiday that suffered the same fate, and I'm not talking the fate of abduction either, but whatever else the fate was, any one of those little kids could have suffered it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Mon 6 Feb - 2:11

"how do you talk to somebody like that, especially because we don't know them that well, so they're closest to Dave and Fi, so we almost like left Dave and Fi, to cope with the emotional side of it,"

Jane Tanner talking about not knowing the McCanns 'that' well.

Date of Interview: 08/04/08 Officer producing exhibit
Time Commenced: 1349 hours
Time Concluded: 1509 hours Duration of Interview: 80 minutes
Interviewing Officer(s) DC 4078 FERGUSON Tape Reference nos: SVF/108
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JANE_TANNER_RIGATORY.htm
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Feb - 2:20

Wintabells wrote:"how do you talk to somebody like that, especially because we don't know them that well, so they're closest to Dave and Fi, so we almost like left Dave and Fi, to cope with the emotional side of it,"

Morning Wintabells.....another Nightowl eh. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 25346

Didn't Jane Tanner meet Kate in the Maternity Ward where they were having babies at the same time? I remember something like that.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 6 Feb - 4:35

Panda wrote:
Wintabells wrote:"how do you talk to somebody like that, especially because we don't know them that well, so they're closest to Dave and Fi, so we almost like left Dave and Fi, to cope with the emotional side of it,"

Morning Wintabells.....another Nightowl eh. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 25346

Didn't Jane Tanner meet Kate in the Maternity Ward where they were having babies at the same time? I remember something like that.

Yep me too Panda, is this another lie from our Jane Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 303636
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 6 Feb - 6:34

dutchclogs wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yep me too Panda, is this another lie from our Jane Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 303636

Morning dutchclogs,, I'm sure I remember something about Kate and either Jane or one of the others meeting in Hospital. Maybe when one of the
Members with an encyclopaedic memory reads this we will be informed. Sunday Express - Tapas 7 to be interviewed by SY - Page 6 Icon_flower
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 6 Feb - 7:52

ShabbyTiger wrote:
Oldartform wrote:

Like they should have done on arguido day, but dont tell Claudia
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 6 Feb - 7:57

Jane Tanner attended hospital when KM went into labour and gave birth. You have to ask the question then were was her tiny tears husband
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next