Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did JT not organise a search?

+21
margaret
AnnaEsse
cass
hobnob
matthew
tigger
Autumn
NoStone
Karen
Lillyofthevalley
cherry1
wjk
ann_chovey
Wintabells
mossman
jd16
almostgothic
tanszi
ELI
pennylane
Justiceforallkids
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why did JT not organise a search?

Post  wjk Wed 15 Feb - 18:23

Iris wrote:
Autumn wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:Not many people know this, but the Eggman went on to become a celeb and entered into the world of showbiz, hiding in plain sight, as you can see!

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Faceless-1

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124 Expect a spate of sightings of him around Easter!

I think he did have a car. I saw it in the car park at Tesco.

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp8zXiKRy68vtjbin2b1kUERiVtVPQ2c8MEyZl30fgoP04IoKF

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324 OMG! Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 613255
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why did JT not organise a search?

Post  NoStone Wed 15 Feb - 18:23

Iris wrote:What should they be searching for, a man carrying a bundle of clothes that might have been a child? Because that's what the initial description was.
It was only later that the "bundle of clothes" managed to morph into a pair of PJs with a child inside them. Carried by a man who suddenly grew a face.
If Jane's "descriptions" are any sort of benchmark, she'd have trouble organising a piss up in a brewery.

But the timeline says she saw a stranger carrying a child. Clearly this information written by GM? did not reach JT or her initial statement to the police. Maybe she had not be told to be so specific which explains why she had to change her story subsequently - to make her statements fit with the timeline. Just another flaw in the 'abduction thesis'!

NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 620
Warning :
Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-09-25

Back to top Go down

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Empty I've found the Eggman

Post  Guest Wed 15 Feb - 18:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnpil_pRUiw

All together now: I am the walrus, I am the eggman.

The lyrics are slightly more intelligible than the Tapas 9 statements.

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 15 Feb - 18:56

sorry to upset anyone but I have it on good authority eggman met an untimely death!

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Th_3102744062_75a470e8eb_m
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 15 Feb - 19:01

Don't worry: I think most of us are hard-boiled by now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Wed 15 Feb - 19:01

AnnaEsse wrote:Not many people know this, but the Eggman went on to become a celeb and entered into the world of showbiz, hiding in plain sight, as you can see!

Looks like Kate's had two kids by him too!!!

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 McCannPOTP2309_468x654
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 15 Feb - 19:17

margaret wrote:

Looks like Kate's had two kids by him too!!!

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 McCannPOTP2309_468x654

Gerry does not appear to have guessed! Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 15 Feb - 19:33

AnnaEsse, what a curious way to carry your child. Gerry carries Amelie more or less normally, but not all that securely. Kate however, instead of getting Sean to lean against her left shoulder, closer to her body, is leaning away from him and her hand hold on his bottom doesn't look at all secure. Looks like she does this carrying of her child under protest so to speak.
Now that was why it was way too much to go to the Millennium restaurant, because they had to carry the twins, two very fit 38 year olds who went running most days, played tennis.
It's lovely to carry a child close to you- basically a big walking hug. This looks like anything but.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 15 Feb - 19:43

tigger wrote:AnnaEsse, what a curious way to carry your child. Gerry carries Amelie more or less normally, but not all that securely. Kate however, instead of getting Sean to lean against her left shoulder, closer to her body, is leaning away from him and her hand hold on his bottom doesn't look at all secure. Looks like she does this carrying of her child under protest so to speak.
Now that was why it was way too much to go to the Millennium restaurant, because they had to carry the twins, two very fit 38 year olds who went running most days, played tennis.
It's lovely to carry a child close to you- basically a big walking hug. This looks like anything but.

Just thinking about how I carry a small child. I sit the child on my hip, get him/her to wrap their legs around and hold quite securely, as the woman is doing in this photo. It never looks very safe to me to have the child just sitting on an arm.

. Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Amanda-Steinberg-gives-a-keynote-with-her-toddler-on-her-hip
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 15 Feb - 19:58

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:AnnaEsse, what a curious way to carry your child. Gerry carries Amelie more or less normally, but not all that securely. Kate however, instead of getting Sean to lean against her left shoulder, closer to her body, is leaning away from him and her hand hold on his bottom doesn't look at all secure. Looks like she does this carrying of her child under protest so to speak.

Just thinking about how I carry a small child. I sit the child on my hip, get him/her to wrap their legs around and hold quite securely, as the woman is doing in this photo. It never looks very safe to me to have the child just sitting on an arm.

. Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Amanda-Steinberg-gives-a-keynote-with-her-toddler-on-her-hip

Anna don't be shy, is this a picture of you with your child, do you not want to give your age away Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 15 Feb - 20:24

Lillyofthevalley wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Anna don't be shy, is this a picture of you with your child, do you not want to give your age away Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124

Not me! My daughter is around the age that woman looks!

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 15 Feb - 21:51

wjk wrote:
Iris wrote:
Autumn wrote:

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124 Expect a spate of sightings of him around Easter!

I think he did have a car. I saw it in the car park at Tesco.

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp8zXiKRy68vtjbin2b1kUERiVtVPQ2c8MEyZl30fgoP04IoKF

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324 OMG! Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 613255

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324 Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324 Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324
Thanks for that guys! Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 16 Feb - 8:16

So to summarise then Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 25346

JT either:-

1) Saw a man carying a bundle. Once the alarm was raised that Madeleine was missing she did not think of this sufficieciently impotrtant to raise her own alarm and initiate a search based on what she had seen. She did cnsider it important enough to mention to the police however - some time after.

Q) Why then did the author of the timeline write tha Jane had seen a stranger with a child? They could not have spoken to JT about it as she would have said egg-man with bundle. Is someone writing a script? OR

2) She saw a man carrying a child. If this was the case then why did she not orgnise a search for this an when the alarm was raised that Madeleine had been 'taken' This fis with the written time line.

Q) Why if she had seen a man carrying a child did she tell the police she saw an egg carrying a bundle??

None of it fits together whereas the truth always does.

Does it take 30 policemen looking into the 'abduction' over a year to examine and question these discrepancies, discrepancies that occurr right at the beginning of the 'abduction' and therefore must have been events examined in the very first pages of the review??? It seems that the groundwork has not got this far yet but boxes of potential evidence have found there way - all the way - back from Spain!!?? Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 857143
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 Feb - 8:19

NoStone wrote:So to summarise then Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 25346

1) Saw a man carying a bundle. Once the alarm was raised that Madeleine was missing she did not think of this sufficieciently impotrtant to raise her own alarm and initiate a search based on what she had seen. She did cnsider it important enough to mention to the police however - some time after.

Q) Why then did the author of the timeline write tha Jane had seen a stranger with a child? They could not have spoken to JT about it as she would have said egg-man with bundle. Is someone writing a script? OR

2) She saw a man carrying a child. If this was the case then why did she not orgnise a search for this an when the alarm was raised that Madeleine had been 'taken' This fis with the written time line.

Q) Why if she had seen a man carrying a child did she tell the police she saw an egg carrying a bundle??

Does it take 30 policemen looking into the 'abduction' over a year to examine and question these discrepancies, discrepancies that occurr right at the beginning of the 'abduction' and therefore must have been events examined in the very first pages of the review??? It seems that the groundwork has not got this far yet but boxes of potential evidence have found there way - all the way - back from Spain!!?? Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 857143

I seem to recall that the timelines (both of them on the covers of Maddie's book) were written in the present tense, which reads like a script to me.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  NoStone Thu 16 Feb - 8:22

AnnaEsse wrote:
NoStone wrote:So to summarise then Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 25346

I seem to recall that the timelines (both of them on the covers of Maddie's book) were written in the present tense, which reads like a script to me.

Except no one told JT she was supposed to have seen a man with child Anna!!???? Very telling!
NoStone
NoStone
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 16 Feb - 10:14

NoStone wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Except no one told JT she was supposed to have seen a man with child Anna!!???? Very telling!

The timelines appear to me to have been written in a hurry. Parts were in the present tense, including Tanner's 'sighting', but they have used the past tense too.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Thu 16 Feb - 10:23

And why have they given such prominence in their timelines underlining that 'All Shutters were down in Apartments 5A,B an D'? In fact why mention the shutters at all? One of the sentences is written in mixed tenses. Jane Tanner 'checked' on Ella but 'sees' stranger with child.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 10 Feb - 9:02

I'm looking for an exchange of images relating to egg man.
It's just a frivolous request. Some posters came up with age advanced pictures of egg man having turning into a chicken/cockerel.

If anyone knows where to find it? I've already tried all sorts of searches - egg, eggman, egg chicken etc.

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 25346
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sun 10 Feb - 9:20

Google eggman mccann,then images

is it this lol
Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Eggman_by_cornelius
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 10 Feb - 9:30

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124 If there wasn't clear evidence that Humpty Dumpty was long since broken beyond repair, I think we'd have had our man!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Sun 10 Feb - 11:25

Wintabells wrote:why 'stranger'?

why not 'man'?

Because there was a need to hide the identity if the person either because they knew who it was or they didn't exist.

hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 10 Feb - 11:26

Nice one matthew.....where did you get that one from?Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 12 Feb - 9:50

Eggdentity parade?

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 Ay_103527266

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324 Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324 Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Feb - 10:03

Who did that chrissie.......Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 23324

One point I would make was when JT was being interviewed on the Panorama programme. She is asked about her sighting and says "I know what I saw", what if she IS telling the truth and her sighting has been so ridiculed that no one believes her any more.?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 12 Feb - 10:17

It was in today's Metro newspaper, totally unrelated story. I did giggle on the train, got a few strange looks Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 3 294124

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/12/lindt-big-egg-hunt-2013-find-the-eggs-hidden-in-britains-biggest-cities-and-win-a-years-supply-of-chocolate-3412381/

I honestly can't take anything any of them say seriously, too many contradictions and I would never have let that ridiculous etch a sketch picture go out with my name on it.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next