Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why did JT not organise a search?

+21
margaret
AnnaEsse
cass
hobnob
matthew
tigger
Autumn
NoStone
Karen
Lillyofthevalley
cherry1
wjk
ann_chovey
Wintabells
mossman
jd16
almostgothic
tanszi
ELI
pennylane
Justiceforallkids
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why did JT not organise a search?

Post  Panda Tue 12 Feb - 10:27

chrissie wrote:It was in today's Metro newspaper, totally unrelated story. I did giggle on the train, got a few strange looks Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 294124

http://metro.co.uk/2013/02/12/lindt-big-egg-hunt-2013-find-the-eggs-hidden-in-britains-biggest-cities-and-win-a-years-supply-of-chocolate-3412381/

I honestly can't take anything any of them say seriously, too many contradictions and I would never have let that ridiculous etch a sketch picture go out with my name on it.
JT could be a bigger liar than Tom Pepper but with all that was going on with the Press at the time JT wouldn't want to get embroiled since Gerry had already told the rest of the Tapas group not to be interviewed by the Press ( could he be worried they would not sing from the same hymn sheet?) JT kept quiet. The Panorama programme was a year or so later and on a one to one basis JT maybe wanted to clear her reputation for her sighting being caricatured by the Press.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 Empty Re: Why did JT not organise a search?

Post  kitti Tue 12 Feb - 10:30

JT probably saw something on the way BACK from the tapas.

She prob went back via the side road in between the apts and the tapas/ocean club, when turning right to go back down to the front entrance she prob heard voices, turned and saw someone walking past the top off the road.

Gerry Mccann knew she had seen something because he saw her returning to the tapas.....Gerry Mccann used Jane tanner and manipulated her, twisted her words and her sighting .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 12 Feb - 10:41

He did Kitti, and by denying he'd seen her he left her exposed as a liar for her effort. Some friends!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Feb - 10:48

kitti wrote:JT probably saw something on the way BACK from the tapas.

She prob went back via the side road in between the apts and the tapas/ocean club, when turning right to go back down to the front entrance she prob heard voices, turned and saw someone walking past the top off the road.

Gerry Mccann knew she had seen something because he saw her returning to the tapas.....Gerry Mccann used Jane tanner and manipulated her, twisted her words and her sighting .
I assumed JT was going to check on her child who had been sick , so would have seen Eggman crossing the road . Gerry and Jez too busy talking to take much notice . Where was Gerry then kitti when he saw JT returning to the Tapas, he and Jez were only talking for 3 or 4 minutes?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Tue 12 Feb - 10:58

margaret wrote:He did Kitti, and by denying he'd seen her he left her exposed as a liar for her effort. Some friends!
gerry had his wider agenda set out from the off imo --get the tapas onside at all cost -- if one strays chuck them in at the deep end -- and talking of tapas -- i have said this before i dont think all of them were in the loop at all they went with what gerry wanted -- still wants -- they like the mcanns are never going to be able to move on -- it wont ever go away they will always be linked to this case choose whatever small part they did or didnt pay -- and with this review some might be thinking the only way forward is to tell how it is -- this story and lies went too fast and imo they got caught up in the spin -- sy should at least let them be interviewed again see who changes their statements
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 12 Feb - 11:00

margaret wrote:He did Kitti, and by denying he'd seen her he left her exposed as a liar for her effort. Some friends!

So, if it turned out that there was no 'Bundleman,' Gerry could quite easily say he hadn't seen Jane walking up that path, so she must have lied.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Tue 12 Feb - 11:23

AnnaEsse wrote:

So, if it turned out that there was no 'Bundleman,' Gerry could quite easily say he hadn't seen Jane walking up that path, so she must have lied.

IMO Jane never did that check, but we do know the story about Gerry chatting with Jez Wilkins is true because Jez agrees - and don't forget l saw in the papers it clearly said Jeremy saw Gerry adjusting* the shutters.

*This may not have been the correct word but it implied he was doing something with the shutters and that was my initial WTF moment, until then l believed them.

There HAD to be a sighting of an abductor if that was their story so one was invented, and since there was no abductor then it could only be a very close tapas member who 'saw' one.

I find it very telling that the only sightings of a person with child that night was seen by Jane and the Smith family - and they say it was Gerry. So two people who are involved directly with the missing person....

I agree with you too cass, l think only Russell and Jane know most of it.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Feb - 12:14

cass wrote:
gerry had his wider agenda set out from the off imo --get the tapas onside at all cost -- if one strays chuck them in at the deep end -- and talking of tapas -- i have said this before i dont think all of them were in the loop at all they went with what gerry wanted -- still wants -- they like the mcanns are never going to be able to move on -- it wont ever go away they will always be linked to this case choose whatever small part they did or didnt pay -- and with this review some might be thinking the only way forward is to tell how it is -- this story and lies went too fast and imo they got caught up in the spin -- sy should at least let them be interviewed again see who changes their statements
Cass, there was a Press report that Matt Oldfield had returned to Portugal to alter his original Statement . Not one of the Tapas Group gave clear Statements in Leicester, it's all um, ah, don't know. By this time they would have been aware of the Press still reporting so did not want to say anything which might incriminate them or be very different to their initial Statements in Portugal. To be fair, I thought the questions asked by Leicester Police were inane and must have bored the tapas lot to death.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 12 Feb - 13:58

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:JT probably saw something on the way BACK from the tapas.

I assumed JT was going to check on her child who had been sick , so would have seen Eggman crossing the road . Gerry and Jez too busy talking to take much notice . Where was Gerry then kitti when he saw JT returning to the Tapas, he and Jez were only talking for 3 or 4 minutes?

I think gerry and jez were near the Stairs leading up to the apt though it still doesn't answer as to WHY jez didn't see the abductor....If jez had been facing down towards the tapas he would off seen Jane, if he had been facing up towards the road, he would off seen the abductor ...Jez saw know one .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 12 Feb - 14:21

It is hard to understand why neither of the Men saw JT. It was a narrow road to go up to the front of the Apartments and poorly lit, but because there was no one else around , it would be a natural reaction to look to see who was walking past .
Mouro. American/Portugese Detective employed by CBS to go to PDL says JT wasn't there that night according to the Staff.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 12 Feb - 14:23

Particularly as she was wearing her flip flops Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 294124
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 12 Feb - 15:00

I don't understand this not saying hello to Jez and Gerry either. Okay, so they may have been engrossed in conversation, absorbed with one another (even though they were only making small talk), but if you are walking so close to a friend who you are actually on holiday with but the friend fails to see you, surely you would attempt to acknowledge them in some way or other? Surely a cough would have got their attention? Or what about humming a song? Just so it appears that you are not butting in but it alerts them to the fact that you are there, just a few feet away from them. Once you have their attention, just a polite, "Hi Gerry, Hi Jez, everything okay with the children?" But nothing, they do not see her, she does not think it appropriate to speak to them or even try to get their attention, just nothing.

The flip flops should have done the trick but is there really any proof she was actually wearing them? If JT's story is so unconvincing that no one really believes her then why should anyone believe her when she says she was wearing flip flops? I think this choice of footwear very strange indeed when going out for an evening meal and, at the same time, running back and forth to check up on sleeping children. A pretty pair of pumps would be more appropriate. Flip flops do make a bit of a noise, they may disturb sleeping children on the tiled exterior/interior floors that you get abroad and, somehow, I am inclined not to believe she was wearing them at all.

She may just be saying this as if to say, "Look I was there, its their fault if they could not hear me coming." Because maybe she does feel she has been rumbled on this, she is being accused of lying and she wishes to help her own case by throwing the blame onto the two men.

Wasn't she seen by another witness earlier wearing the colour purple?

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 12 Feb - 15:16

My comment regarding the flip flops was rather tongue in cheek. Just a reminder of the road (thanks to pamalam) :

Why did JT not organise a search? - Page 4 IMG_0774_small

I really don't know how they couldn't have seen each other. Jez Wilkins said Jane was wearing purple in his rogatory interview:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JEREMY-WILKINS-ROGATORY.htm

Q. Relative to the exact location you met Gerry'
I left my apartment pushing my son's pram so that he could sleep. I did not have a particular direction to follow nor did I have a specific time to do this. I left the apartment and turned right. I walked via the lower street, looked to the building block where the McCann apartment was situated and saw a woman dressed in purple clothing. I referred to this woman in relation to the questions asked by Jane Tanner.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4