Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately

+31
Panda
Oldartform
mossman
Justiceforallkids
jeanmonroe
squeaker
Lillyofthevalley
amber
Annabel
cass
margaret
NoStone
AnnaEsse
SteveT
Chris
duncanmac
marxman
Karen
chrissie
almostgothic
quickfingers
Angelique
MaryB
Badboy
pennylane
wjk
matthew
JOHNFRANCIS
tabs
dazedandconfused
ali1966
35 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Empty Re: Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately

Post  Panda Fri 16 Mar - 16:41

amber wrote:
Panda wrote:
duncanmac wrote:Hi Panda, what you gonna do with your time when this case gets solved ?

Hi duncanmac, Well first thing would be to sign in to a RestHome for a couple of weeks to get back to normal.

. Obviously we need a few bob, you don't happen to have a holiday home there do you? to pay for the Flights and accommodation etc so I will be Fundraiser and deal with the legal bit and find a Reputable Publisher. When that's done and we have each made enough to buy a villa in a warm clime I shall then write my Memoirs. Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 23324 Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 23324

will it be a charity? I've heard of a family who may be able to advise you how to con the little old ladies out of their pensions

Hi Amber Well, I was thinking of a charity receiving the remainder once we have bought our Villas so I was really thinking of a way of disguising the
payments for the Villas to avoid paying Tax, would this Family know how to do this? Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 25346

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Empty Re: Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately

Post  amber Fri 16 Mar - 19:28

Panda wrote:[

Hi Amber Well, I was thinking of a charity receiving the remainder once we have bought our Villas so I was really thinking of a way of disguising the
payments for the Villas to avoid paying Tax, would this Family know how to do this? Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 25346

Oh of course and they have made so much they had only the best and most expensive laywers and accountants to help them, They were so good they didn't even have to take the taxman out to dinner like poor vodaphone did. p.s will you be renting it out to plebs like me, if so I would like a week in November. Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 294124

[/quote]
amber
amber
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 80
Warning :
Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Fri 16 Mar - 22:16

cass wrote: Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 83453 lilly your back i posted to get your bum back here and here you are , we all feel down hearted at times , i do anyway . i go away recharge a bit and back . were one little family wanting the same - not many real families want the same forever Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 83453

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 25346 Thank you cass, you are so kind and caring Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 83453

I just want justice for Maddy so much, and spmebody to just tell the buggy truth, somedays I think yer we will get it, but this moment in time is very tense I honestly believe that this is the ONLY time (what with SY involved to back PJ up) that this case could be re-opened and if it isn't then imo the McCanns will never be held to account.
Im still taking a bit of a back seat because I just can't do with the rollercoaster ride (as Panda says) regarding the child neglectors but Im going to keep checking in here Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 192282
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  squeaker Fri 16 Mar - 22:21

Well, the ten days are ticking away. Do you think we will hear when the books have been returned? I bet they leave it until the last possible moment!
squeaker
squeaker
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 16 Mar - 22:44

amber wrote:
Panda wrote:[

Oh of course and they have made so much they had only the best and most expensive laywers and accountants to help them, They were so good they didn't even have to take the taxman out to dinner like poor vodaphone did. p.s will you be renting it out to plebs like me, if so I would like a week in November. Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 294124

Right....your'e on. Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 944533

[/quote]
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 17 Mar - 12:21

"Well, the ten days are ticking away. Do you think we will hear when the books have been returned? I bet they leave it until the last possible moment!"

I bet, without a hint of irony lol, that the 'fund' people have been trying to buy up copies with peoples donations to replace the books! ombn.

'McCanns and the wider family seen buying hundreds of GA's book' screams the headline.LOL.

ETA:
Do we think Cuddle Cat will get an outing to church tomorrow, mothers day, carried by wee Amelie?
Yeah, me too.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 Empty Cuddle Cat's Journey

Post  Guest Sat 17 Mar - 12:49

Sorry for going off topic but here's a link for those who haven't seen it before to Pamalam's display of photos where Cuddle Cat has made an appearance. Perhaps both Sean and Amelie will have one tomorrow!

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CUDDLE_CAT.htm

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 477442
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  gillyspot Sat 17 Mar - 13:35

Many photos of Kate (a few of Amelie) but NONE of Madeleine carrying her "beloved" toy. In my opinion Kate used CC as a prop. First to hide her face then to have something to stop her hands gesticulating the truth.
gillyspot
gillyspot
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 813
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Sat 17 Mar - 14:46

gillyspot wrote:Many photos of Kate (a few of Amelie) but NONE of Madeleine carrying her "beloved" toy. In my opinion Kate used CC as a prop. First to hide her face then to have something to stop her hands gesticulating the truth.

remember kates woosh cluck video???
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 17 Mar - 15:13

gillyspot wrote:Many photos of Kate (a few of Amelie) but NONE of Madeleine carrying her "beloved" toy. In my opinion Kate used CC as a prop. First to hide her face then to have something to stop her hands gesticulating the truth.

i don't think madeleine ever had the chance to carry the cat. kate even took it to work when at home, when was it madeleine's turn to have it i wonder.
it is a bit more than a prop i think. it was the reason cited by kate as her being absolutely sure of abduction - madeleine would not wander off without cuddle cat, according to kate.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Mar - 15:59

I'm absolutely sure that I read that Cuddle Cat was bought at Faro Airport for Madeleine's fourth birthday. In which case she would never even have seen Cuddle Cat. It's a babies' rattle toy made by Russ, and that brand aren't really sold in toy shops; they're sold in gift and card shops, as they also do mugs, keyrings and other trinkets.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 17 Mar - 16:16

Iris wrote:I'm absolutely sure that I read that Cuddle Cat was bought at Faro Airport for Madeleine's fourth birthday. In which case she would never even have seen Cuddle Cat. It's a babies' rattle toy made by Russ, and that brand aren't really sold in toy shops; they're sold in gift and card shops, as they also do mugs, keyrings and other trinkets.

Hello Iris

Jon Corner, the McCanns media friend and Godfather to the twins bought Cuddle Cat for Madeleine, as an early 4th birthday present. I read that she was given the toy just before she went on the Portuguese holiday. The information that Mr Corner bought the toy for Madeleine, is in the files, but I can't find anything in the files that says he gave her the toy just before she went on holiday. However I can't see him giving her the toy weeks before she went on holiday. In my opinion Kate McCann was lying, when she said she took the toy to work with her and the only person that cadaver scent which was on the toy belongs to, is Madeleine.

If Kate was speaking the truth, the scent would have been on all of the family's clothing, instead of clothing belonging to Kate and Madeleine as well as the toy.

I wonder if the Portuguese ever investigated those deaths that Kate had supposedly certified, in the 1½ days she worked, before she went on holiday leave.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 17 Mar - 16:20

Yes, six cadavers wasn't it?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 17 Mar - 16:40

The End Is Nigh wrote:Yes, six cadavers wasn't it?

Yes Tein, 6 deaths in 1½ days, is a hell of a lot of deaths in a small village like Rothley. Especially when the people who died were registered in the surgery, where Kate was a part time doctor and she was the only doctor who certified those deaths. Along with Cuddle Cat, who went along to give a second opinion. He must have checked to see if the patients had stopped breathing, otherwise he wouldn't have had the death scent on him. Always assuming Kate was speaking the truth.

As well as being a part time doctor, Kate was also a part time mother. Her kids were shoved in the creche in Rothley, whether she was working or not. Nothing changed on that holiday, they were still shoved in the creche.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 17 Mar - 16:45

The End Is Nigh wrote:Yes, six cadavers wasn't it?

I don`t think Kate ever said that - I`m sure I remember her mother (or some relative) saying that as an explanation for why cadaver odour was found on Kate`s clothes, but I can`t find the video now. It was a silly thing to say as its very rare that a GP would certify that many bodies in a week, particularly if they only work a few hours a week. Anyone know for sure if Kate actually said it?
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 17 Mar - 16:48

no she did not say it, it was one of the relatives who mentioned the cadavers.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 17 Mar - 16:55

very much doubt that Kate , a GP was anywhere near dead bodies, it is the Coroner who certifies death . A Patient is very unlikely to die in the Doctors
surgery.....yet again ,the PJ failing to uestion her further, or the LP Officers who were supposed to be helping the PJ.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Sat 17 Mar - 17:05

Panda wrote:
very much doubt that Kate , a GP was anywhere near dead bodies, it is the Coroner who certifies death . A Patient is very unlikely to die in the Doctors
surgery.....yet again ,the PJ failing to uestion her further, or the LP Officers who were supposed to be helping the PJ.

Panda - GPs do have to certify bodies that are going to be cremated - they have to be certified by two docs. If people die in hospital they can be certified there but may need one more signature by another doc which is usually done at the undertakers. If people die at home or in a care home, a doc will come out and certify death but the undertaker will normally get another doc in to do the 2nd signature. A costly business when the docs each charge around £80-£100 for doing each one.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sat 17 Mar - 17:13

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 306321 http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CUDDLE_CAT.htm

If cuddle cat was purchased for Madeleines 4th birthday then why does she have it in the first picture with Kate. Madeleine has short hair and a dummy in her mouth.
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 17 Mar - 17:14

Oldartform wrote:
Panda wrote:

Panda - GPs do have to certify bodies that are going to be cremated - they have to be certified by two docs. If people die in hospital they can be certified there but may need one more signature by another doc which is usually done at the undertakers. If people die at home or in a care home, a doc will come out and certify death but the undertaker will normally get another doc in to do the 2nd signature. A costly business when the docs each charge around £80-£100 for doing each one.

Thanks for the info Oldartform.

The point is though, Kate only worked one and a half days a week and the chances of her having cadaver evidence on her trousers are zilch because I read that she was still on Maternity leave when she went to PDL and did not return to work when she returned from PDL.

As I remember she went to work full time helping Edgar and the other guy "doing the most important job I will ever have". I would have thought looking after her children would be top of the list. Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 303636 P.S. I assume she was paid from the Fund.

Last edited by Panda on Sat 17 Mar - 17:18; edited 1 time in total
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 17 Mar - 17:15

If Kate McCann didn't say she certified those 6 deaths, does anyone know what the reason was, for the cadaver scent, that was found on the clothing of herself and Madeleine, as well as Cuddle Cat?
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 17 Mar - 17:21

welshy wrote: Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 306321 http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/CUDDLE_CAT.htm

If cuddle cat was purchased for Madeleines 4th birthday then why does she have it in the first picture with Kate. Madeleine has short hair and a dummy in her mouth.

Well spotted Welshy, the problem we have is that Press reporting is so fabricated as we have seen that no one really knows what the McCanns said .

P.S. Didn't Wales do well.!!! Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Carolina Sat 17 Mar - 17:27

If someone wants to post about cuddle cat, please start a new topic instead of deviating from the subject here. I logged in this topic hoping to read some more about the returning of the books and the discussions was nothing to do with it.
Carolina
Carolina
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 874
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  welshy Sat 17 Mar - 17:34

Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 306321 Panda, Wales were great Court Orders McCanns to return Goncalo Amaral's books immediately - Page 5 873702 Will let thread get back on track. Sorry x
welshy
welshy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 395
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 17 Mar - 17:51

In the grand scheme of things, it really doesn't matter if Jon Corner bought the toy for Madeleine when she was born. Or if he bought the toy for her 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th birthday. In fact it doesn't matter whether Mr Corner bought the toy at all, what matters is that cadaver scent was found on the toy, as well as 2 items of Kate's clothing and Madeleine's t shirt.

If it was a myth that Kate took the toy to work with her and certified 6 deaths in 1½ days, where did the cadaver scent come from? I have had a quick look in the files, to see if I can find an explanation for the cadaver scent, but as yet I haven't found anything.

Sorry Carolina, I have tried to put the topic of Cuddle Cat on a new thread, but for some reason it was whooshed. This is the second time today, I have tried to start a new topic. The first topic was also whooshed.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next